Big Booty, Big Breasted Black Boss

"I'm not a racist you filthy nigger!" he spat.

"You are a white, racist mother fucker!" Gabby affirmed.

"Take my giant dick you city ape," John commanded in anger, pummeling and punishing her tight twat.

Gabby felt herself nearing the precipice, her rapture becoming impossible to contain. She needed one more thing to complete her nasty seduction.

"I wanna fucking tar baby. Can you do it? Can you admit you want to fill up a black bitch with your cum? Can you prove you aren't racist? Can you cum in me and make me full with tar babies?" she asked pleadingly.

John was appalled. He should have been offended. John should have denounced saying such things. His cock should not have grown more concrete when hearing such things.

But it did.

"You are the nastiest slut that I have ever heard of. Of course I'll fuck my babies into you," he accepted, smiling with pride.

"Be a good white master and do it. Give me all of your abomination children," she begged, grinding her pelvis into him.

"You crow, you are my breeding slut from now on. You are my cum coon. You understand?" he spat, humping the woman harder.

"Yes! My filthy nigger body is a vessel for all of your seed. My fat tits and ridiculous ass only exist to help coax your semen and ejaculate!" she revealed, clenching her teeth as his head hurt her delightfully.

"Holy fucking shit! Who taught you a long word like 'ejaculate?' A dumb nig like you certainly can't read," he degraded, not knowing how to stop the filth pouring from his mouth.

"You are right! I can't! I just flash my sexy body around the office and get handed promotions!" the woman played along.

"I can't hold my load any longer! I'm going to make you a baby momma!" he shouted through clenched teeth, his orgasm beginning.

"Pump all of your white seed into me! Knock up my nigger womb! Fuck me full of Caucasian cum! Impregnate me! I want to feel our tar baby grow inside me! Give me a fucking NIGLET!" she screamed.

"I'LL GIVE YOU ALL THE NIGLETS YOU WANT NIG-BITCH!" John yelled at her, firing an enormous river of thick jizz into the Negress.

"YOU WHITE FUCKER! I'M CUMMING!" Gabby gleefully yelled, her toes curling as a tidal wave of pleasure started her climax.

John shot another blast of cum inside of Gabby, the heavy load coating her insides. Gabby cried out in elation as she felt the spunk hit her cervix.

"I'M FILLING YOU UP TO THE BRIM!" John promised, cannoning another spurt of seed.

Gabby welcomed the barrage of semen being pumped into her, and she smiled. She knew her fertile womb would be impregnated and it intensified her climax. They continued cumming for what seemed like minutes. The two climbed down from their heaven simultaneously, and fell into a heap of exhaustion.

John's thoughts wandered to his white girlfriend. She was probably sitting alone at home, waiting for him to call and say goodnight. She was totally ignorant of the fact he had just fucked his black boss and impregnated her. He used to think her silky white skin was beautiful. He used to love her perky B-cup breasts. He used to love his white girlfriend.

All he wanted now, only his black boss could give him.

Gabby sat up slowly and allowed John to slip out of her satisfied southern region. John's composure was thinly held together, but what his boss did next immediately excited him.

The beautiful black woman bent over the couch and displayed her magnificently plump ass. Her hips swayed back and forth and the two brown cheeks jiggled as if they were full of jello. The ripples sent through the fat butt hypnotized John, the movement fluid and unreal.

Gabby smiled and changed the direction of her booty dance. She popped up and down, sending the jumbo lobes bouncing. The voluminous ass was so large; Gabby struggled to keep her center of gravity as she let it dynamically bounce.

"Your black booty is tremendous," John said as he gazed at her behind.

Gabby bent over further and gave a perfect view of her small asshole.

"In," she persuaded.

"Are you fucking kidding? Is this happening? I have never done anal," John said, her offer stunning him.

John's penis became turgid at the thought of experiencing her taboo orifice. The dark skinned butt was beckoning him to enter it. John pressed his head to his boss's small opening.

"Normal penises can't even reach my asshole. My butt cheeks are too big. Your huge dick will be the first inside my butt," Gabby shared, excited and scared to be sodomized.

Gabby pushed her butt towards John and her tiny hole resisted penetration. Gabby furrowed her brow as she renewed the force behind her butt, and shoved herself over John's broad head.

"WHATINALLOFFUCK!" Gabby howled, the pain of her asshole parting for the first time overwhelming her.

Despite the pain, Gabby continued her descent on the hard-as-rock appendage.

"This ass is so stupidly tight!' John approved, his first anal experience beginning well.

The snug hole enveloped his cock, inch by inch, as Gabby's face contorted. Every inch she pushed inside herself led to more agony, but she refused to be defeated by the white cock.

"IT HURTS SO FUCKING MUCH! I WANT MORE OF THIS HUMONGOUS WHITE PRICK!" she screeched as she began to hump John.

John was astounded by how Gabby's ass gripped him. The snug hole constricted itself around his pulsing pole with an unforgiving hold. As his penis went in and out of the impossibly narrow cavern, he felt pleasure baking inside him.

"Fuck! That white dick is tearing me up!" Gabby lamented as she fucked him intensely.

Gabby's black ass fluidly shuffled up and down, moving freakishly. The animated lumps bobbed and John couldn't resist them any longer. He grabbed two handfuls of huge butt and drove his cock deep into Gabby.

"AHHHHH!" the Negress shrieked, unprepared for the pounding her ass received.

Though the thrusts from John tortured her, Gabby felt the first pings of pleasurable sensation in her ass. John pummeled the butt with extreme prejudice.

"Fuck it! Fuck my nigger ass!" Gabby begged, matching the rhythm of John's thrusts.

"You dumb nigger bitch! I'm hurting your porch-monkey ass but you want more. You don't know what's good for you," John degraded, palming the bubble butt roughly.

"I know exactly what's good for me," Gabby disagreed, her brown butt glistening with sweat.

"Oh? What? What is good for you butt-slave?" John mocked, still fucking deeply.

"YOUR HUGE WHITE DICK UP MY ASS IS GOOD FOR ME, MASTER!" Gabby responded, her ass invasion giving her nothing but bliss.

John felt his prick grow solid as a diamond inside Gabby's rectum, warning of his inevitable release.

"I'm going to blow my load you evil nigger!" John said, close to tipping over the edge.

"I'm cumming! I love getting my black bubble butt fucked so much!" Gabby shouted, her release arriving.

"I'm cumming in your butt!" John yelled with elation.

John's first rope of jizz fired as a stream deep into Gabby's bowels. The pressure was so great, Gabby's orgasm intensified.

"My ass feels so good! Fill up my black ass with white jizz!" Gabby encouraged, her bliss unrestricted.

"TAKE MORE IN YOUR ASS, PORCH MONKEY!" John angrily ordered, firing another large load into Gabby.

Cum flowed from John into the asshole as Gabby continued to climax. John pushed his hips forward as Gabby's butt cushions pressed beautifully against his pelvis. After John completed giving the tight ass his cum bath, he retreated from the hole. The interracial couple fell into an exhausted pile on the couch.

When she was ready, Gabby leaned to John and placed a finger on his chest. She circled teasingly and whispered in his ear.

"You hate white girls," she said as if she knew what he was thinking.

"I hate white girls," he smiled.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds