• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Big Brother Has Little Package Ch. 1

Big Brother Has Little Package Ch. 1

It all started one night when my parents where out of town, and Christin was sleeping over. We where sitting in the living room watching a porno tape we had taken from my brothers room.

The past year, we turned 18 and Christin has been obsessed with the male organ. Whenever Christin came over she always wanted to watch one of my brothers porno's. I don't know what made her hotter seeing the big dicks on the screen, or thinking about my brother beating off to the same movie she was watching. Christin has been in love with my big brother ever since we where little kids, but most of the time the asshole acted like he didn't even no she existed. I would always tell her, Fuck him, there are plenty of dicks out there. Still Christin was determined to save herself for my brother. I on the other hand was one of the biggest sluts in our school.

"Stop the tape I think I hear your brother coming in."

You would have to have been deaf not to hear him. Whenever our parents where out of town he would go out drinking with his friends, and come home all fucked up, and then stager up to his room.

"Lets go say hi to your brother, he's so funny when he drunk."

My brother was funny when he was drunk, but it was also the only time he would let us hang out with him, and paid any attention to Christin. So I said...

"OK"

When we got to his room his door cracked open. I knocked and asked if we could come in. No answer.

"Knock harder"

I did, still no answer. I pushed his door open, it was pitch black. I flipped on the lite and there was my bother passed out on his bed still fully clothed. I called his name really loud, he just groaned, and turned his head to the side. He was out cold. I looked at Christin and said.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"I don't know what are you thinking."

"Well, I've seen my brother when he like this before, a bomb could go off, and still wouldn't wake up."

"Ya so..."

"So hears your chance not only to see a dick up and close, but to see the dick of the guy who has got you wet since you where twelve."

She was totally shocked

"But that's your brother."

"So a dicks a dick and besides I've always wanted to know what my big brother was packing."

A big smile came across her face, and she said...

"OK, what do we do?"

"Get on top of him and un do his pants."

In a flash she was on top of him and had his zipper down.

"Well you know what to do now"

She grabbed a hold of his pants and pulled them down. Both our chins hit the floor as she exposed his tiny little shriveled dick.

"Oh my god it's so small. Is it sick or something?"

I started laughing. I laughed at the fact I never realized the only dicks Christin had seen, where in the porno's we watched together, and all those guys had hardons. She had never seen one in this state. A sad state it was, it was the smallest dick I had ever seen, and in my few years I have seen a lot.

"Why are you laughing, I think it's really sick."

"It's not sick, silly it just sleeping ... and very small."

"Well, what do we do to wake it up and get it big?"

I started to giggle, I knew that little thing wasn't getting much bigger. It wasn't even big enough to grab hold of. So I pinched the little stem of his tiny mushroom head, and swung it around in a small circle ... and I mean a small circle. In just seconds it was rock hard, and still the smallest dick I ever saw. I had never even seen a guy without an erection with such a small dick. I started to giggle again as I let go of his tiny dick to let us both have a good look.

"How long do you have to play with it until it gets as big as the ones in the movies?"

Still giggling I said...

"That's as big as it's going to get sweetie"

"But it's so small."

I lost it, and started to laugh hysterically. I felt bad as I looked at Christin's sad face still staring at my brother tiny prick. I realized how bad she must have felt knowing that the guy she had been dreaming of for over six years, was hung like a hamster. Me I couldn't have been happier, Knowing my asshole big brother, who usually made my life a living hell had a minuscule dick. Now I knew his little secret. It made me wet knowing the power I now had over my big brother. Christin then looked at me and said...

"You've seen a lot of guys dicks, where any of them this small?"

"Guys I sucked off in fifth grade had bigger dicks."

Her face got even sadder as she looked at my brothers face, and then again at his tiny dick.

"Don't be sad Christin, I Know plenty of guys at school with big dicks who I'm sure wouldn't mind showing you theirs."

"I'm not sad, just a little disappointed. I still love your brother, even if his dick is small. The more I look at it, the more I think it's kind of cute."

She then reached out and grabbed it. Her small hand completely covered his hard tiny dick. I wouldn't even Had been able to tell she was holding something, if I didn't see his tiny head sticking out the top of her hand. Christin may not have know much about male genitalia, But after all the porno's we watched together she did Know what to do to a hard one when she got a hold of it. She started slowly jerking off his little cock. After only five strokes he shot his load strait up in the air. It landed all over Christin's hand. Again my big brother surprised me with another first. I had been with a few minute men before, but never a guy who came in seconds from just a hand job.

She let go of his tiny dick to get a close look at her cum covered hand. His dick was all ready shriveling back to nothingness. Again I started giggling. Christin noticed it too, and couldn't help to also giggle at his pathetic prick. Christin then turned her attention back to her hand. She stuck out her tong, and timidly took a little lick.

"You where right, it does taste pretty good."

I nodded and smiled at her as she licked her hand until there wasn't a trace of cum left. Christin then looked back at my brothers tiny shriveled penis, let out a little laugh, and said...

"I really do think his little thing is cute."

"How would you like to play with my brother little dick any time you wanted?"

Her face lit up.

"Not only that, be able to have him do anything we Say."

"How can we do that?"

"Just wait here while I get my camera."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Big Brother Has Little Package Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds