BIG BUTT CHINA - Mei Two Pt. 01

"Fuck me, sorry." My hand trembled a bit as it came to rest palm down on the wide expanse of her left cheek. It was soft, yet firm to the touch and extremely warm. I wished I'd had more will power but was secretly glad I'd allowed myself some wiggle room. Resting in the center of her cheek my large hand was dwarfed at it's center. "Human Behavior" by Bjork wafted through the dorm from someone's room. My fingers spread still unable to make up for the size on display. I slid down digging the tips of my fingers into the deep cuff giving it a slight pinch. My heart was racing, my skin covered with excited goosebumps from the tactile sensation. My erection was pulsing alive with mounting lust as I slid the tips of my middle and index fingers up the deep cleft of Mei's butt. She moaned even more, squirming a little from my touch as I became aware of a new sensation.

"I like the way you touch me." Mei moaned, her fingers caressing my member through my jeans. I hadn't realized that she'd been touching me also as she squeezed my shaft rolling her thumb over the head while still facing the wall.

"Mei?" She shifted on the bed looking at me with a lazy smile.

"You're really hard." I almost melted under her touch as she continued playing, running a single finger along my length.

"That feels good."

"I know, let me make it feel even better." Her fingers proved quite nimble, drawing my zipper down releasing my erection. I instinctively covered it with my hands but the Chinese, student already had a hand around the base stroking me with long, slow movements. She knew her business working her fist along the shaft with a thumb covering my slit on every other movement. It had been awhile since that drunken tryst with the overweight sorority chick; I was happy to get a chance at erasing that embarrassing memory. Oily precum was running liberally from the head of my penis covering Mei's tiny fist. My gaze went from her jacking fist to her porcelain beauty as she licked her thin lips.

"Yeah, that feels REALLY GOOD, Mei!" I let my last guard down as Mei inched forward on the bed glaring at my cock.

"You like my hand fucking your thick, cock, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Want me to jerk this big dick for you; want me to make it cum?" The youthful playfulness in her voice added to the proceedings as I nodded vigorously. Mei continued moving forward until her elbows were resting on the edge of the bed. Another hand cupped my balls rolling and kneading them much to my delight.

"Fuck, Mei; that shit feels so fucking good."

"I want you to cum for me; I wanna see your load; Cóng wǒ shǒu lǐ chū lái! gěi wǒ yí dà duī tā mā de jì。"Mei dipped into her native tongue as she ramped up her actions sending me to the precipice. I grabbed the edge of the bedside table and the back of my desk chair, arching my back. Mei's mouth hung open as she focused on her task. She glanced up at me a few times with an encouraging smile.

"I-I'm gonna cum, Mei; FUCK that SHIT feels so GOOD!!" My thighs were tightening up.

"Milking this big fucking cock is making me so FUCKING WET; come on brother!! Blow a load for me; show me how you FUCKING CUM when your THICK, DICK is getting MILKED!!" Mei's face was inches from my cock as she used both fists in a twisting motion on my cock.

"MEI!!" A thick rope of semen exploded from the head of my cock hitting her dead in the center of her face followed by numerous others as I turned her classic beauty into an oily, sticky mess. Mei jerked even harder than before getting more cum to dribble down over her pumping fists. My knees went rubbery as I fell away collapsing backward against my desk.

"Oh no you don't!" Mei hopped out of the bed burying my abused erection in her mouth. She knelt in front of me pursing her thin lips around my cock as she pumped her head against my crotch.

"Damn, you fucked my shit up; watch out or we might have to get married." Mei was struck funny by my comments laughing loudly.

"Like I haven't heard that before." Mei began cleaning herself in a feral manner, licking the copious amounts of jizz from her fingers and cheeks. I sat on the edge of the desk watching mesmerized.

"You don't find this gross or anything?"

"No."

"What's your sign?" It was a weird question but considering the incredible evening she was presently giving me, not out of bounds.

"Aries." Mei chuckled at my answer.

"I should have known."

"What's that supposed to mean; what's your fucking sign, Mei?" I was equally playful as she continued cleaning her face with some wipes from her purse.

"Isn't it obvious; I'm a Gemini."

"Huh?"

"Focus- It's your turn to top me off, baby." Mei turned towards my bed placing her hands on its surface pushing her big, dreamy butt in my direction. I was severely affected by the sight of it, almost reduced to a slobbering sycophant. She was assuming the position with her long, shapely legs parted far enough that I could make out her mound. My fingers caressed her slit finding her crotch damp with dewy warmth. Mei glanced back over her shoulder impatiently as my trembling fingers tugged at the elastic waist band of her yoga pants. My pulse quickened as her narrow waist came into view growing even more erratic as the swell of her wide, rounded hips made an appearance.

"Oh God." Mei was wearing a silky G-String thong. The barely there dark cord contrasted sharply with the pale, slight pinkish hue of her skin as the reticent elasticity of her pants was peeled away until I was looking at the whole of her large, rounded butt. I gasped at the sight of a pronounced gap between her legs that sent shockwaves to my crotch.

"I can't believe this shit; how?" I nervously bit my nails just staring at it.

"Runs in the family; I told you that. What're you going to do with this big ass of mine?" Mei whispered.

"Wow, I wanna kiss it, lick it...bite that shit."

"Nobody's stopping you; wǒ zhī dào nǐ xiǎng yào gè dà pì gu!" Mei moaned liking what she heard as I cupped the cuff of her left cheek. She was nearly my height looking to be all of five-foot-seven. I literally fell to my knees before her bounty digging my thumbs into the pliant flesh as her pungent scent filled the room.

"OOOOHHHHHH!!" My tongue dipped into her slit sampling her taste and sweat while my fingers kneaded her cheeks. Mei squirmed as I nibbled on her right cheek, kissing, and running my tongue across it.

"Lick me, make me cum." Mei begged dipping her hips side to side. My head followed with serpentine grace unwilling to part with the warmth of her huge cheeks cradling my face on either side as I made a proper meal out of her snatch. She was exceedingly wet and steaming hot as her essence ran down her inner thighs. My fingers went wild kneading, squeezing, and groping relentlessly until Mei was a whimpering mess going rubbery and pliant from my attention. It was her turn prophetically as her knees buckled causing her torso to hit my mattress with a loud thump. I was so hot and bothered that I'd subconsciously taken to stroking my length. It was a foregone conclusion that her pants were stripped away as I gently directed Mei onto the bed lying on her back. The panties remained as I crawled up the foot of the bed stalking my prize in animalistic fashion. Both of us were breathing heavily, my heart humping so hard it felt like it would burst from my chest as I slid between her legs burying my face in her puffy, furred muff.

"Yes, that's what I wanted; lick me...Yeah, suck it for me, baby. Bǎ wǒ chī diào!! ràng wǒ cóng nǐ liǎn shàng chū lái!" I caressed Mei's thick, silky thighs with loving care as she went into spasms under me.

"That's it right there; you're doing it, you're REALLY DOING IT; YESH, OOOOOHHHHH!!" Mei arched her back as her hands lovingly cradled my head. Despite myself, I was humping my bed as I fellated this Chinese beauty.

"ò, shì de , nǐ ràng wǒ zuò , 讓 wǒ 來寶貝!!" Mei arched her back up off the muff slamming her cunt against my face. She was so wet that the sheets under her huge butt were drenched with her essence.

"YES!! YES!! THAT'S IT RIGHT THERE; YEAH DO THAT SHIT!! OOOOHHHHHHH FUCK, BAAAAABY!!" Mei's thighs locked around my head as she went into the throws of a massive orgasm.

"I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING ALL OVER YOU; FUCK MEEEEEE!!" I was suddenly undated with a burst of moisture as Mei came explosively drenching my face with her moisture. She began shouting and half giggling as her wide arching hips bounced and rolled against my face. I wanted to make an impression, so I did my best to continue attacking her clit.

"Please, no more." She begged off pushing against my head until I relented.

Mei looked like a work of art lying in my bed panting, her face flushed with satisfaction as she rubbed her mound.

"Is that big thing all for me?"

"Fuck yeah!"

"You gonna shove that cock in my tiny, little cunt, huh baby?" Her dirty talk added length to my pulsing erection.

"Yeah." I was stroking my cock as hard as I could entranced by her classic beauty.

"Look at my pretty, little flower." Mei used her fingers to spread her cunt apart revealing the pinkness and gushing wetness inside.

"FUCK!!" The head of my cock was easily engulfed by her puffy labia. I would have shoved my entire length balls deep inside of her if it weren't for her hands pushing against my abdomen.

"Condom?"

We shared a moment of mutual confusion with her awaiting my answer and me knowing I didn't have any condoms feeling just that more idiotic. I stared at her face in silence for a few moments before facepalming. Mei turned on one side with a strange inquisitive look on her face that became a smirk.

"Too bad; I was gonna fuck your brains out."

"Guess I fucked up, huh?" Mei looked at me with a lazy smile all the while rubbing her mound.

"That would probably be a yes, but have faith, dear heart." Three of her fingers were pumping in and out of her snatch. I sat on my haunches watching, wondering if I should just jerk off too.

"Fuck." Her lush, curvy body was too much as I began stroking myself to completion.

"Turn that fucking light off." Mei suddenly ordered. I jumped out of bed switching off the light shrouding the room in this darkness offset by the outside street lamp. The dorm room was bathed in this orangish hue which made Mei appear almost golden.

"I'm about to cum; can I really TRUST you?"

"Yeah."

"Can you follow my directions, my orders without question? This is very important; I don't want to get knocked up!" Her fingers were a blur as she began to convulse with pleasure.

"Yeah, Mei" I wondered if she was going to allow me inside.

"Good, I'm gonna need you on top of me; pushing between my legs with that big ass dick rubbing it on my slit as hard as you can while I cum. If you do just wuh-what I say; I'm gonna drain your FUCKING BALLS!! Oh-SHIT, I'm about to CUM REALLY HARD!!" Mei folded one thick, shapely, long leg over the other hooking it at the ankles. Her legs were wedged, locked tightly together. I stripped down to the buff as she watched in sexual agony.

"Mei?"

"COME ON MOTHERFUCKER; DO WHAT I TOLD YOU, BITCH!!" I pounced on top of the luscious Chinese beauty shoving my cock into her mound, parting her puffy labia with extreme prejudice. Mei was drenched and oily providing an exciting contrast to her tightly wedged thighs. My cock slid and pumped between her lower lips sending Mei into a screaming fit as she went over the edge.

"Wǒ lái le !! wǒ lái de zhēn tā mā de xīn kǔ!!" Mei began squirting all over my length as she ground her thighs violently around me.

"OOOHHHHHH FUCK, MEI!! FUCK MEI!!" I collapsed on top of her as I fucked her thighs soiling the sheets beneath her huge, pale but with our mixed juices.

"KISS ME!!" Our lips locked while our tongues wrestled as Mei whimpered into my mouth. It was the first time we kissed.

"TOUCH ME MOOOOORE!!" She demanded pulling my hands under her sweater until I was palming her small breasts. The material was stretched dangerously as the sound of tearing fabric filled the room. Mei was wearing an extra thin sports bra that felt like nylon. I could feel her hard nipples poking into the palms of my hands. She gasped and twisted when her nipples were rolled, sucking hard on my tongue.

"Fuh, fuck, I'm about to cum Mei." I whispered as my thighs tightened painfully.

"FUCK MY PUSSY GAP; FUCKING CREAMPIE THAT SHIT!!" The contrast between the golden hue provided by the outside streetlamp and her dirty talk sent me over the edge. I got up on my knees crouching over Mei and began railing her thigh gap as hard as I could.

"YEAH, YEAH; JUST LIKE THAT-JUST LIKE THAT!!" Mei propped herself up on her elbows watching as my cock pumped into her inner thighs at an unnatural angle. It hurt and felt heavenly at the same time.

"You gonna cum?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah, you got some more cum for me, huh motherfucker?"

"OOOOOOHHHHHH MEI; FUCKING FAWK MEI!!" I screamed embarrassingly falsetto, sounding like I was taking it in the back door. Mei snatched my cock from between her thighs pointing it at her mound as her fist became a jacking, blurred nightmare.

"I'M DOING IT MEI; I'M CUMMING, FAAAAWKK MEEEEEE!!" A deluge of thick semen burst from the tortured head of my penis hitting her mound repeatedly until it was almost hidden under an off white, milky glaze. I collapsed on the side of the bed adjacent to the wall, drained. A calm quiet settled in the small, dark room.

"Damn, you really fucked my shit up." Mei commented out of the blue, before chuckling to herself. I was half out of it, noticing that she was scooping up my jizz staring at how it webbed between her fingers. I was too tired to say anything as she slurped the excessive cum off her fingertips.

"Hǎo de dàn bái zhì , wǒ yào dé dào gèng duō de zhè ge gōng jī!!" Everything was becoming dark as my eyes slowly shut.

*************************************************************************************

I awoke the next day in a wistful haze of post coital bliss with my bedding covering my face and torso. My nude lower half was left exposed with a strange sensation. My text book had been left covering my crotch. Mei had apparently left while I was knocked out from the intense, sexual episode we'd shared. I was sporting some serious morning wood as I realized I wasn't alone.

"Hey bro, what the fuck, man?" Armin sat staring at me, bewildered. It looked like he'd been there for a while trying to figure out how to wake me.

"Oh, hey man; good morning."

"Bro, what is this "Oh, Good Morning" shit; you make fuck last night, man?!!" I sat up covering myself with the blanket.

"I wish."

"You jerk off?"

"Huh, shut the fuck up dude, I-uh, there was somebody here last night." I scratched my head retrieving the book from under the covers to toss it on the bedside table.

"I get home last night; the room smell of pussy my friend; you are naked with book on your dick."

"She was, my calculus tutor." I explained lazily pulling a pair of sweats from the dresser top. Armin seemed to be in a state of shock. I'd pretty much been a prude since I moved into the dorm.

"I-I think I need a tutor."

"No."

"Come on, brothers before the whores."

"It's "Bros before Hoes" and, no." We both noticed the thong panties on the floor left behind by Mei. I went for them, but Armin dived headfirst quickly snatching them from my grasp. He clutched them to his chest looking like some resentful troll.

"Hey man, it's cool; I gotta get ready for class." I gather up some things for a quick shower under his watchful eye. I hoped my little tryst with Mei wouldn't come between us, but people are strange like that sometimes.

Images of Mei and her incredible body tormented me for the next couple of hours as Ii did my best to get on with my day. We still hadn't scheduled a follow up tutoring session and I didn't want to call her right away. Mei was so much different last night than when I'd initially met with her in the school library. She'd actually turned out to be much warmer and fetching in a way that had me hooked. I wondered if her phenomenal body was really the focus of my adoration. She'd reacted badly when we first met assuming that I'd be all over her because of her big, round butt. It felt shitty knowing deep down that I probably would have reacted like a typical wolf. We'd found some common ground when she visited my room revealing her secret when she didn't have to. I beat myself up for not playing with her huge, butt more than I did. Mei was something else, taking care of me despite the fact that we hadn't "closed the deal" so expertly that I'd passed out while she was still there. I wished that I'd got to see her leaving those panties behind. I was equally glad shed gone before my roommate returned. I found a little surprise from Mei as I cracked open my book in Calculus; a simple note written on the last page we were using during the tutoring session.

"Study Hard-Be Successful-Fuck Me Stupid." Was written in lipstick in the upper left hand corner of the page. I smiled to myself, almost giddy with stupid puppy love.

Just looking at her simple message gave me a raging boner; I was stoked she apparently planned on seeing me again. I found myself stopping in the cafeteria to pick up some takeout. I hated eating there because it felt like eating in a drab, third world country. I was scrolling through my text messages erasing at least fifty from Armin when I noticed a message from an unknown number which turned out to be Mei.

"Damn." Mei left me a selfie of her awe inspiring butt likely taken in my room in the early hours of the morning before she left. Enough of her small waist was in the picture in contrast to the bottom of her cheeks which were cut out due to lack of space giving anyone looking at it an idea just how incredible the booty was. I was so hard from glancing at that photo that my erection was visible to the female cashier ringing me up.

"SEVEN DOLLARS-FIFTY CENTS!!" The thin, black girl snarled in my face, finally getting my attention.

"Uhm, sorry ma'am." She waved a dismissive hand in my face as I clumsily grabbed up my food, intentionally not bagged. I noticed that a line had formed behind me and the trajectory of more than a few of my fellow student's gazes.

"Shit." I scurried to the back of the cafeteria grabbing a table intent on adjusting things to hide my burgeoning tumescence. I pretty much had a steel bar wedged in my khakis almost taking on a letter J shape due to the slight curvature when it was fully extended. Part of me considered going somewhere and sending Mei a photo of my endowment for payback. Fate had other ideas as I noticed full table ten feet over containing a group of female Asian students and...Mei.

There she was, my new crush sitting at the center of the group alternately chatting and texting on their cell phones. They were speaking in their native languages leaving me to guess at the content of their conversation. The thought that perhaps she was telling them about our little episode the night prior made my face flush with embarrassment. Thoughts of her telling them about how I'd passed out without actual intercourse followed accompanied by a mounting anxiety. I sat watching Mei happily conversing with her clique taking in every detail. Today she was dressed in a white, flowered sundress with a matching scarf around her slender neck. Her dark hair was up in a narrow bun that gave her this slightly reserved appearance. There were open text books all over the table along with various food items. I wondered what kind of kinky panties she was wearing underneath and whether she had on a brassiere.

"That her; the girl you "didn't fuck" last night." Armin popped up out of nowhere having a seat and snatching a prepackaged hotdog from my tray.

"Chill out, man." Armin wasn't known for his subtlety.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds