Big Changes At Home Ch. 10

"Oh," Rosina laughed nervously, as she didn't think of herself as "hot."

"As a matter of fact I asked you out last month and you shot me down," Fred said with a knowing smirk on his face as he shook his finger at her. "Was that because you were already studying 'anatomy' with my man Owen here?" Fred asked with a hearty laugh as he slapped Owen on the shoulder.

"No, I hadn't asked him out yet, but I did have my eye on him," Rosina said as she winked at Fred but kissed Owen briefly.

"You chased him?" Fred said to Rosina with an amazed look on his face.

"Absolutely! A girl knows a stud when she sees him!" Rosina said as she grasped Owen by the collar and kissed him again with a forceful kiss.

"Buddy, your luck never ceases to amaze me," Fred said to Owen with a big smile on his face as he slapped Owen's shoulder again.

"What can I say, I'm a lucky guy to have Rosie here as my girl," Owen said with a loving smile to Rosina before glancing over to Fred.

"Well, you guys look good together. Listen, Carol and I are going to McDougal's Pub tomorrow night to check out a new band that's playing, why don't you guys come along?" Fred said casually and looked back and forth between Owen and Rosina, with an expectant expression.

"Sounds good to me, what do you say, honey?" Rosina asked Owen with an expectant sparkle in her eye.

"Yeah! Sounds like fun, sweetie," Owen said with a warm smile at Rosina.

"Great, see you two lovebirds there," Fred said as he walked away and into a nearby building.

"So does this mean I'm 'officially' your girlfriend? In public, I mean?" Rosina asked Owen with a bright smile on her face as she looked at Owen, hopefully.

"Yeah, I guess so," Owen replied with a warm smile as he squeezed Rosina tighter.

"Great!" Rosina squealed with excitement. "You're lucky I love you because, so far you have been a terrible boyfriend!" she added with a forced straight expression.

"What do you mean?" Owen shot back defensively, with a light scowl on his face.

"So far in our relationship all we've done is have sex, you haven't taken me out once! I may just break up with you!" Rosina replied in a manner of playful anger.

"Hey! We went out last night!" Owen replied with a defensive tone of voice that was covered with a smile.

"If mom's there, it doesn't count as a date!" Rosina said with a half-closed eye of a stern expression that was tainted by a smirk.

"True," Owen conceded with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Bye, honey," Rosina said as she kissed Owen a lingering goodbye kiss.

"Bye, sweetie," Owen said as Rosina walked away.

That afternoon Owen could focus more on his classes, and less on Rosina. It felt right that they had admitted to the world that they were together. For some reason taking this step didn't seem odd or weird, even thought he was now publicly dating his sister. Well, nobody knew that Rosina was his sister, but now everyone would know her as his girlfriend. That thought didn't bother him, for it seemed the natural next step for them. Granted things were going fast but nothing seemed to be forced.

When classes were over for the day, Owen walked out of class he got an unexpected surprise. Owen walked out and had turned a corner, in order to walk out the building. Someone didn't like this development and let her opinion be known.

"Owen Thompson, are you trying to avoid your girlfriend?" Rosina shouted after the departing Owen with a big smile on her face.

Rosina was sitting in a nearby seating area, keeping an eye on his classroom, while doing some homework. Owen spun around and saw Rosina sitting quietly, but smiling up at him with a huge grin on her face. He walked over to her with a large smile on his face, happy with this pleasant surprise.

"Rosie, what are you doing here?" Owen asked Rosina after he kissed her a greeting kiss.

"Waiting for my hot stud of a boyfriend to finish his class," Rosina said as her hand lingered on Owen's upper arm.

"Well, in that case I should clear off before he gets here," Owen said in a playful tone of voice as he stood upright and turned to leave.

"Don't you dare!" Rosina chuckled as she grasped Owen's arm tight and pulled him down to kiss her once more. "You know you're the only man for me," Rosina said in a serious tone of voice and a warm smile that conveyed her seriousness.

"Let's go home, sweetheart," Owen chuckled as he stopped trying to walk away.

Rosina packed up her books and the pair left the building in order to make their way home. They walked not holding hands but instead they had an arm around each other's waist. Neither of them gave a thought as to what someone might say if they saw them together. Both siblings were confident that the world didn't know that they were brother and sister instead of boyfriend and girlfriend.

As they got off the bus they knew that in this neighborhood people knew they were brother and sister. It was as if when they switched roles, without saying anything. Rosina gave Owen a strained look as slyly as she could, to let him know her displeasure of the required distance. Once they walked into their house, they felt safe and knew that they could express their love, at least when their father wasn't home.

"Hey, mom, we're home!" Owen called out as he closed the door, once both he and Rosina were inside.

"Hey, dears, how was your day?" Taryn called out from the kitchen.

"I'll be down in a bit, I gotta change," Rosina said casually as she kissed Owen before walking briskly toward the stairs.

Owen watched Rosina walk away before he walked toward the kitchen to visit with his mother. He walked through the door and stopped in his tracks when his eyes fell on Taryn. There she was, standing in front of the stove cooking dinner, not even turning to look at him. Taryn had changed from her typical work attire and into something appropriate for home. Or rather, at least it was something that Owen had described as what she was supposed to wear around the house.

Taryn was wearing a yellow dress that he didn't know that she owned, and looked a few sizes too small for her. It hugged and shaped her curves quite well, framing her accentuated hourglass figure exquisitely. The back was quite open, for the back plunged down in a wide scooping arch to ¾'s of the way to the waist. The hem was quite high, higher than mid-thigh and the dress would be a risqué one to wear in public. For that matter, it would be a good idea for her not to wear that dress when Richard was home, for it would invite undue attention.

"Nice dress," Owen said with a tone of voice that dripped with sex and desire.

"Thanks, I've had it for years but it's been so long since I could wear this in public anymore." Taryn said with a laugh as she continued to stir the pot that she was mindlessly monitoring. "I wore it for you," she added with a naughty tone of voice as she winked at Owen over her shoulder.

"I thought so, you look hot in it," Owen said as he casually strode over to Taryn, standing behind her. "Damn hot," he said as he caressed her hips, tracing her curves with a firm hand.

Owen's left hand remained on Taryn's waist and his right hand traveled up her side with a firm touch. Once his hand had found her armpit, he reached forward and cupped a handful of breast. Boldly he started to tug the top of the dress down, but it wouldn't budge. Taryn quickly unbuttoned the top five buttons on the dress that had buttons running all the way down the front, spaced an inch apart. Taryn's breasts sprang free and Owen caressed them openly as Taryn moaned and leaned back against Owen. Owen's left hand then traveled down Taryn's hip until it reached thigh. Then his hand moved around to the inside of Taryn's thigh and started to travel up to her groin. As expected, Taryn's excitement and anticipation was running down her leg.

With a lusty chuckle he released Taryn's breast, much to her groan of protest and he pulled his hand away from her groin. Taryn didn't have long to wonder what was going on or what he was going to do. Boldly and without asking he grasped the sides of Taryn's dress and pulled up on the bottom hem. Slowly the tight dress slid up her sides until the dress was bunched up at her waist and Taryn stood nude from the waist down.

Owen pulled back on Taryn's hips which caused her to have to lean forward. With instinct she spread her legs a little wider to give him access to her dripping pussy. She felt the heat of the stove on her breasts that hung down near the bubbling pot of dinner. Once again Owen's hand returned to Taryn's groin and he stroked her pussy with one stroke starting from her clitoris, and running a finger down her slit.

Owen unzipped his fly and dropped his pants; that sound caused Taryn's lust to bubble like dinner. That sound was increasingly becoming quite a turn-on for Taryn, for it meant that she would get more of Owen's cock. Taryn didn't have long to anticipate, for as soon as his cock was free of its confines, he leaned forward. With on hand on her hip to steady himself and another hand on his cock to guide, he positioned himself to mount her.

Once again, not a word was said as his fat cockhead started to spread her nether-lips. Slowly he pushed forward and his cock sank all the way in until his groin met Taryn's ass. He sat there for a moment to revel in the sensation and remember the moment. He chuckled to himself that he was balls-deep inside his mother's pussy as she cooked dinner in the kitchen.

Owen didn't wait long before he withdrew his cock and began to stroke the pussy of his mother. Desperately they both selfishly sought their own explosion of pleasure from this one act. The very public setting for their coupling was the furthest thing from their minds as they fucked in front of that stove. Taryn rocked her hips to meet each and every one of Owen's thrusts as he pounded into her from behind. A few times Tarn quickly leaned up, as her swinging breasts grazed the hot pot of dinner. The danger of getting burned added to the heat of the escapade for Taryn. Owen loved taking his mother when and where he wanted, and was drunk on the power that he held over her. Savagely he thrust into her and his passion and lust quickly built within him until he exploded within his mother with the force of a fire-hose. Taryn was quick to follow him and came when she felt him cuming within her. Owen had to hold her up for fear she would burn herself as she almost collapsed onto the stove.

"What are you doing! Dad's home!" Rosina shouted as she burst into the kitchen, clearly she was in an absolute panic.

"WHAT! RICHARD'S HOME!" Taryn shrieked as she stood up and pushed away from the stove. "Get off me! I have to change!" she shouted as she rushed out of the room without looking back.

"You'd better pull those up and stir dinner quickly before dad finds you, either like that or me blowing you where you stand!" Rosina said to Owen with a wicked grin on her face before she walked over to the cupboards and pulled out a fistful of silverware.

"Yeah, that would be hard to explain wouldn't it," Owen said as he pulled up his pants.

Owen had just picked up the spoon and had started to stir dinner when Richard walked into the kitchen. Rosina was in the dining room setting the table, pretending all was normal, trying to hide the pounding heart in her chest. Richard walked into the kitchen with a wide smile on his face but gave his son an odd look before he spoke.

"Evening, son, where's your mother?" Richard asked with a chipper tone of voice.

"Upstairs, changing," Owen replied with a calm and unconcerned manner. "What you doing home early?" he asked with a curious tone of voice.

"You mean, what am I doing home on time?" Richard said with a chuckle as he slapped Owen on the shoulder.

"Yeah," Owen laughed in reply as he continued to stir dinner.

"We won an important case so all the late nights are done for a bit," Richard said as he walked toward the door, "Great news, eh?" he said as he left the kitchen, on his way upstairs to change.

"Yeah, no fun at home for awhile," Owen muttered under his breath as he glanced at the door where his father departed through.

Dinner was a tense affair as most of the family didn't know how to behave around Richard. It was as if a stranger was within their midst and they all had to be on their best behavior. The casual talk about their days were no longer there, as was usual over dinner. Taryn, Rosina and Owen didn't want to let slip any hint of the changed relationship between them that had quickly become to seem normal to them. Where before Rosina would have felt comfortable telling her mother about the blowjob she had given Owen at school, she didn't dare. Part way through dinner Richard dropped a bombshell, the full effect of which wasn't known until much later that evening.

"It's so nice to have you home for dinner, dear," Taryn said in a well disguised, tense tone of voice that sounded convincingly pleasant.

"Yes, it's good to be home," Richard said with a smile to Taryn. "We won the Newton case so the firm is holding a celebratory banquet this Saturday," he said with a smile to Taryn who smiled a pale smile in reply.

"Lovely, dear, it's been a while since we've been to one of those. It must have been a really big case then!" Taryn said with a well-polished pleasant tone of voice.

"It was, dear, that was why I wasn't around for the last while. But all that changed today with the verdict today." Richard said with a bright smile on his face as he looked at his wife.

"Wonderful, dear," Taryn said with a smile at Richard before she shot a worried look to Owen and Rosina.

The rest of the evening was spent with Taryn and Richard watching some TV. Rosina was sequestered in her room studying and doing homework that she needed to catch up on. Owen was in his room doing the same, but still missed his mother and sister's intimate company. Later that night, Rosina did sneak into Owen's room and the couple settled down into bed for the night. Even though it was the third night together it already was an unwritten rule that they would do so every night. In the middle of the night Owen was shook awake and the first thing he saw was the worried expression on his mother's face.

"What is it?" Owen asked as he sat up, the action causing Rosina to wake up as well.

"What!" Rosina groaned in complaint as she sat up and instinctively snuggling up to Owen.

"We need to talk, Master," Taryn said as she looked at Owen with a most distressed look on her face.

"What is it, Red?" Owen asked as he pulled back the covers, silently inviting Taryn into the bed.

"It's horrible," Taryn said in a mournful tone of voice as the three people scooted together and cuddled up in that bed with Owen in the middle.

"Just tell us about it, Red," Owen said in a calming tone of voice as he stroked Taryn's shoulder in a comforting manner.

"You know that celebratory dinner your father's firm is holding this Saturday?" Taryn asked Owen with a troubled tone of voice, looking at Owen with piercing, wet eyes.

"Yes, what about it?" Owen asked, as he continued to stroke Taryn's shoulder.

"I know how it goes, it's always the same," Taryn said and let out a deep sigh. "Dinner, boring conversation as I spend the evening on his arm feeling like an accessory, followed by spending the night in the hotel where they hold it . . . where we have sex," she added with an embarrassed tone of voice. "He'll want sex, Master, I know he will," she said as she looked at Owen with a fearful tone of voice.

"Do what you must, Red, I'll take care of you before and after," Owen said in a consoling and comforting manner.

"I don't know if I can, Master. He's my husband but I don't know if I can bring myself to actually have sex with him again!" Taryn said with a worried tone of voice as she broke down and cried in Owen's arms.

"You have my permission to have sex with him, Red, so there's nothing wrong with it," Owen said calmly with a confident tone of voice.

"We all know that you have to have sex with him, if he wants you to. If you refuse him, even he will know something's wrong. It may cause him to wonder what's going on with you," Rosina said with a compassionate tone of voice.

"I know, I just don't want to. I will do it, but I won't like it," Taryn said as she sighed deeply, momentarily content to hold her Master.

It'll work out, Red . . . but for now, what do you say to messing about for a bit?" Owen asked with a cheeky and sultry tone of voice with a smirk on his face.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds