• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Big John

Big John

Hi, I've been hung up on another story so I thought I'd write a short BTB to get back in the groove.

I should like to point out that I in no way endorse men being violent with women, on the other hand, two women catfighting is fair game.

There is no actual sex in this story. There is implied violence but nobody dies.

For the cuck haters (I am one of them) there is an unwilling cuck in this story but it's not the MC and is a side issue.

00000000000000

My name is Chris Stevens and I'm married to Sarah, we've been happily married for the past eight years and are thinking of starting a family soon. I own a small garage and forecourt selling second-hand cars. I am also a member of our volunteer fire crew. Sarah works as a claims assessor at an insurance company we both earn about the same but with different bonus structures. So, I generally bring home more than she does, sex is frequent and satisfying so what could possibly go wrong?

We live in a small town (population less than five thousand) so everybody knows everybody else and most of their business. I mentioned that I was a volunteer firefighter on a five-man crew as such we are a very close-knit unit both at work and socially. We go to each other's BBQs and meet regularly for social events, we all know each other's wives or girlfriends. The wives organize a GNO (Girls' night out) every other Friday and the guys go to a sports bar, watch the game (any game will do) eye the talent and get to feel no pain. (we only watch the talent nothing more except for the single unattached guys) So no foul no harm.

The only fault with Sarah is she likes to flirt and we have had many fights about it. Don't get me wrong she never goes too far and shuts the guy down if he tries it on but I still don't like it. Just recently she has ramped the flirting up a notch. I found out from one of the wives (Mary) who had taken Sarah to task about it not passing the hubby test. She sent me a video showing Sarah dancing with different men and letting them take liberties like holding her ass and rubbing their erections against her and her responding. When she got home I let her know I was not best pleased and showed her the clip sent to me.

''So, I let them have a bit of grab ass and a quick feel. I never kiss them or go out the back with them like some do. I always come home to you horney and fuck your brains out. I don't hear you complain about that. I have some fun and you benefit from it so what's your problem?''

''My problem is it's disrespectful and makes me look like a cuckold husband as I let you get away with it. I see the pitying looks I get from some of my customers and even some of my staff. It has to stop.''

''Or what you'll divorce me? You can't do that you will lose your precious company and end up living in a shoe box. That's not a threat it's just the way the court works. Look I'm not cheating on you and never will, I'm just letting my hair down before we have kids in a year or two. I don't intend to stop so just suck it up for now. I'll be the most chaste wife in the world when we have children just let me have my now time before it's too late. Please Chris you know I love you but I need this. Now if you've finished pissing me off take me upstairs and fuck my brains out.''

''Sorry Sarah no can do, Knowing you're horny from being with other men just turns me off, I'll sleep in the spare room tonight.''

And I did, Sarah stomped off to our bedroom and as I went to bed I heard her vibrator buzzing as I passed her door.

Let me digress a bit from the main story. My best friend John (known as big John 6'6'' 230lb and as gentle as a kitten) was married to the school bike Sindy Lou, she was faithful for the first three years but then reverted to her old self. She and a few of her old friends went to the same club as Sarah and was seen going out the back for some extra material with multiple men. John was made aware of her activities and seemed to have taken action, Sindy went home to a furious John and two days later was sporting a black eye and split lip. I went to see John to rip him a new one for hitting Sindy even though she deserved it. John swore he never laid a hand on her and I believed him.

''So, if you didn't hit her who did?''

''Can't say it would only cause more trouble.''

Sindy stopped her cheating for about three months then John got a text showing her giving a guy a BJ. This time Sindy went to the hospital, with two black eyes, contusions, and severe bruising. The hospital called the police who took John into custody. Sindy said he hadn't touched her but wouldn't say how she ended up in the hospital so they let John go. Again, I went to see John and again he said he hadn't laid a hand on her but wouldn't say who had.

''Look John Sindy's playing away why don't you just divorce her and be done with it?''

''Sorry, Chris I know your right but I still love her and can't stop.''

I left John feeling powerless to help him and went home. Sarah was still disrespecting me on the dance floor but as far as I could tell nothing more. I still refused her sex on those nights but we made love on other nights to make up. There I was trying to get John to Divorce Sindy but couldn't do the same for the same reason (I still loved Sarah and was sure she still loved me).

Another few months went by and Sindy was back in the hospital and this time it was serious. Broken right arm, a broken nose, two black eyes, two front teeth missing, a fractured eye socket, a perforated kidney and a knife slash that went from her left ear to her chin needing twenty-eight stitches. Once again she refused to name the culprit but John was in the clear as he was away on business when it happened. This time John refused to have his insurance foot the bill so Sindy would have to live with the scars. The knife slash was the worst but as the eye socket needed reconstruction she would also have a lop-sided face. Her days of getting any man she wanted were over. She returned home to John who had moved her stuff into a spare bedroom and she rarely went out.

John and I were loading up his truck with fishing tackle and bait (plus a few beers and snacks. OK a lot of beers) when some motorcyclists pulled up across the road I immediately realised that they were all women of various ages. The leader of the group dropped her stand rushed over to John and literally launched herself at him. A lesser man would have been knocked down but John just caught her and she started kissing him all over his face but not the lips. As I stood dumbfounded John put her down and introduced her as his sister Bonnie (I didn't even know he had a sister).

''Hi handsome you must be Cris, John has told me all about you but he never said what a hunk you are. If I ever try going straight I'll come a calling though my girlfriend might want to join in as she's bi.''

Before I could reply she turned serious and started speaking to John.

''We gave Sindy her last warning, and I told her if I have to speak to her again it will mean a hole in the desert or a whore house in Mexico. You might want to remind her of that from time to time to keep her straight.''

I now knew where the beatings had come from and why Sindy kept quiet, she then turned to me.

''Cris John has told me about your trouble with your wife and if ever you need us to have a word with her just ask.''

Before I could say that I would handle it she was gone roaring up the street. I looked at John and raised my eyebrow in question.

''As you may have realised that was my sister, she's a bit wild, she is the president of the Valkyries biker gang, not someone you would like to piss off. Sindy pissed her off by cheating on me.''

''Fuck man did she mean it about killing Sindy?''

''Unfortunately yeh, I wouldn't even get a say in it, she would just do it and send me flowers. And Cris if you don't stop Sarah disrespecting you she may pay her a visit and you don't want that just look at Sindy.''

To say I was in shock would be an understatement. I couldn't get it out of my mind all day, but how to stop Sarah? Things cooled down for a few weeks Bonnie and her gang had gone on a road trip and wouldn't be back for a few weeks. So I had time to think.

0000000000

John and Sindy:

''John Why won't you pay for my surgery I look hideous and can't go out anymore.''

''It's for your own good, If I had you fixed up again how long would it be before you cheated again? Bonnie would find out she always does, and you would either be in a hole in the desert or working as a whore in Mexico is that what you want?''

''I'm so sorry I try to be faithful but I just can't help myself, I really do love you and want to have children with you and grow old together. I guess there's something wrong with me.''

''Look Sindy I love you as well but I can't live like this so I have a proposition for you. I pay to have your face made beautiful again and you sign a divorce petition granting me all of our assets and we divorce and I give you 100k and you start over away from here. Or we stay married and you see a psychiatrist and when she pronounces you cured I pay for your surgery and we start again after you sign a post-nup giving me everything. If you still fuck me over then, I will call Bonnie to see to you.''

''John I do love you and I know there is something wrong with me so let's stay married and I see the shrink.''

00000000000

Back to Cris:

John told me about their deal and I wished them the best of luck. Now all I had to do was sort out my problem with Sarah. To make things more complicated some of her friends at GNO had started doing the same. To say my friends were pissed was no exaggeration and they blamed me as I had let Sarah get away with it for so long. But I had a plan, I let slip to Sarah about Bonnie and what she did to Sindy. She went white and looked at me strangely then went to the bathroom. The following week it was GNO week again, I got home at my usual time and Sarah was sitting at her dressing table getting ready to go out. I sat on the bed watching her get ready, this is usually when I tell her I don't want her to go. Not tonight, when I didn't say anything she looked at me in the mirror.

''Go on then start bitching and ruin my night as usual.''

''Not tonight Sarah it doesn't make any difference what I say you go anyway so why bother?''

''At last, you finally understand, so now you are on board with it and all's well at last, does this mean I get to fuck your brains out tonight?''

''No Sarah it doesn't, it means I finally came to a decision if you go out tonight I will take action and you won't like it one bit.''

She just sat there looking at me wondering what action I could take then continued getting ready. I looked at my watch, (timing was essential) I went downstairs leaving my phone on the bed. As I watched the time countdown I waited. A few minutes later I heard Sarah rush to the bathroom and start to throw up. I knew what had happened and smiled to myself then waited. If Sarah came downstairs dressed to kill our marriage would be over I sat watching the TV and waited.

I heard Sarah coming down the stairs but not the sound of heels hitting hardwood it was a softer sound. I looked around at Sarah she had gone a deathly shade of white and was visibly shaking. Gone were the red lipstick, eye shadow and sexy clothes. She was standing there in just her bathrobe, she seemed to be looking anywhere but at me and spoke in a trembling voice.

''I won't be going out tonight I don't feel so well, I'll just call the girls and cancel.''

She didn't wait for a reply and went up to bed. I sat there like a grinning cat that caught the canary.

0000000000000

Sarah:

When Cris spilt the beans about Sindy and who had beaten her up I felt sick and thought thank god Cris doesn't have any scary relatives like that.

Next week was GNO week so on Friday evening I was sitting at my dresser getting ready and thinking of the fun I would have. (will never cheat on Cris I love him too much but he needs to get with the programme. And make love to me when I get home) Anticipating dancing with other men and getting them excited was getting me wet. (I wonder if Cris would be up for a quicky before I leave) As I was contemplating my evening out I heard Cris pull up outside. When he came in he looked as though he had the world on his shoulders and sat on the bed. He would usually start bitching about me going out but he just sat there when I asked to start bitching he said he couldn't be bothered anymore. He said this was my last chance to stop going to the GNO or there would be consequences. He had threatened that before and done nothing but tonight he seemed resigned to do something to stop me.

fter a while, he went downstairs and I sat there wondering if I had misread my husbands' tolerance of me playing the slut. I had never crossed the line but that didn't matter I had bruised his male ego and it seemed he had reached his limit. I thought about it for a few seconds then thought fuck it he can't divorce me I'd take him to the cleaners and he knows it. As I started getting ready again I heard his phone signal informing me that a text had arrived. I say me because he had left his phone on the bed. I debated whether to look at it and my curiosity won over and I picked it up, as I read the text my blood ran cold and I ran to the bathroom and threw up. When I stopped dry heaving I sat on the toilet shaking I had definitely gone too far and underestimated Cris's pain. I went back into the bedroom undressed and took off my makeup. I went downstairs on shaky legs and told Cris I wouldn't be going out then went back to the bedroom to let the girls know I wouldn't be there tonight.

That night I tried to reconnect with Cris but he wasn't having any. I went to sleep crying and wondering if I had wrecked my marriage. Over the weekend I did my best to show Cris how much I loved him, I cooked his favourite meals and fetched his beer.

The following Wednesday I met the girls at our local bistro for lunch as usual. When They asked why I didn't go to the GNO I hesitated to answer but thought it fair to warn them as I had started the flirting and they had copied me. They were in as much danger as I was, their husbands were pissed at their antics and may ask Cris what to do about it. I decided to tell them everything, first I told them about John and what had happened to Sindy. They were truly shocked but when I told them about the text they turned white realising they could be next.

000000000000

The Text:

''Hi stud, still on the road trip be back in a week or two. John told me about your wife and her friends sluting about at the club so I've got a couple of my girls going there tonight. If they see her sluting around they are going to record it. When we get back I'll have a word with her just like Sindy so relax I have your back. Oh and I spoke to my bitch and she's up for a threesome anytime you ask, Kis Kis love to John. (Signed) B.

000000000000000

One year later:

After Sarah had informed the girls what lay in store for them if they didn't change their ways it was decided that instead of a GNO it would be better to have a couples night out with their partners. And that's what they did from that day on. The boys didn't miss out on their BNO they just switched it to Saturday. Sarah never seems to flirt anymore and stays close to Cris whenever out. The only other men she dances with are her friend's partners and she makes sure there is distance between them at all times.

John didn't do so well Sindy did go and see a psychiatrist and got the all-clear but when John went on a business trip for three days she reverted to her previous self. John came home to find a bunch of lilies on the kitchen table with a note from Bonnie, a sealed envelope and Sindy's rings.

Sorry, Bruv she started again, in the envelope are your signed divorce papers giving everything to you. In case you're wondering Sindy has found employment in Mexico. Better than the desert, I gave her the choice. Love B.

The end.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Big John

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds