• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Big Men versus Big Women

Big Men versus Big Women

Right now, I'm in the basement of my dormitory. And I'm not alone. Guess what this sexy coed is doing? I'm sucking on my boyfriend Jackson Leroy's long and thick, uncut black cock while his buddy Henry Jenkins spreads my plump white ass and slams his equally uncut big black dick way up my asshole. Having sex with two sexy black sportsmen at the same time is my all-time greatest fantasy. Simply put, I'm loving it folks. My name is Amanda Athos and I'm a tall, busty and big-bottomed, raven-haired Irishwoman living in the city of Jamestown, North Dakota. Group sex is my bread and butter and I approve this message.

Jackson is filling my mouth with his cock so I can't scream as Henry rams his cock up my asshole but it hurts like hell, folks. Even with the lubricant we used. We're just three James College student-athletes getting it on. Jackson is a six-foot-two, 250-pound black stud who's the captain of the James College men's varsity football team. He's my main man. His best friend Henry is a tall and slender young black man who's famous for being the fastest man to run Track & Field in NCAA history. And I'm the plump white female wrestler who's desperately addicted to black cock.

Nearby, our other friends are also getting down. My roommate Elisabeth Suarez is a big Latin chick with a really fat ass. She's on the women's rugby team and everybody thought she was a dyke until she showed up at one of the secret orgies we got on campus. Right now she's sucking on her boyfriend Trevor Chang's surprisingly long and thick, uncircumcised Asian dick. And from the looks of it Trevor is certainly enjoying himself. He's a tall, good-looking guy of Chinese descent who's the toughest man on the men's basketball team. While his sexy Latin girlfriend sucks his cock, his friend Eric Dwight is fucking him in the ass. Eric is a tall, red-haired white guy who's the captain of the men's baseball team. And he's a switch-hitter. If you know what I mean. That's right people. Both Eric and Trevor are bisexual. And that's more than okay with Elisabeth. She's into bisexual guys.

I love this place. There are so many freaks out here it's not even funny. I came to James College in Jamestown, North Dakota because they were the only school in this part of the country to field both men's and women's varsity wrestling teams. The school is fairly large, with two campuses and about twenty thousand students. The varsity teams compete in the NCAA Division Two. I couldn't care less. I had fallen in love with the campus already. Folks, simply put it's my new home. What got me there? The number one sport in the world.

I've always loved wrestling. I was the only female on the men's wrestling team at my old high school in the state of Texas. As a five-foot-eleven, 240-pound white chick, I meant business. I held my own and won nine out of twenty five matches during my last season. That doesn't sound like much but it was quite an accomplishment under the circumstances. Considering I was a 240-pound chick wrestling in a heavyweight division packed with some extremely strong 275-pound guys, I think I did alright. My favorite things in the world? Sex and wrestling. At James College, I got plenty of both!

The student-athletes at James College are all freaks. They're the most sexually active people I've ever known. We organize voluntary orgies which pretty much all of us participate in. James College has every sport you could think of. They field varsity teams in men's and women's basketball, men's and women's volleyball, men's and women's track & field, men's and women's wrestling, men's and women's soccer, men's and women's swimming, men's and women's alpine skiing, men's and women's ice hockey, men's and women's rifle, men's and women's rugby, men's football, men's baseball and women's softball, men's and women's gymnastics, men's and women's fencing, men's and women's cycling, and finally women's equestrian and men's archery. Yeah, we're very fortunate to be at this school. And we show our gratitude by sexing each other up any which way we could.

Anyhow, I just wanted to give you folks a little tour of the place. Now back to the action. Henry rammed his cock up my ass like anal sex was going out of style. He filled me up completely until he finally came, flooding my asshole with his cum. I would have screamed but I couldn't. Not with Jackson's big dick filling my mouth. Shortly after, Jackson came, blasting his manly essence all over my face. A cum bath for my face. Now that's what I like! Actually, not like, love! I sucked every last drop of cum which came out of Jackson's cock. Then he and Henry took me for another ride. I was ready to get down and dirty any way these studs wished, folks. I wasted too much time not getting any back in high school. My college days are meant to make up for lost time. Believe me.

As Jackson and Henry got me into a new position, I noticed that Elisabeth, Eric and Trevor were having the time of their lives. Eric was vigorously thrusting his cock deep inside Trevor's ass while the sexy Asian stud slammed his dick into his sexy Latin girlfriend's wet pussy. Elisabeth wrapped her arms around Trevor as he drilled his cock into her snatch. Trevor screamed, though whether from the sensation of his girlfriend's pussy gripping his cock or his boyfriend's cock filling his ass, I couldn't tell. Oh, well. To each their own, know what I mean? More power to them.

Elisabeth Suarez is a kinky chick. Folks, I'm about to show you that I'm even kinkier. I am a real rough rider who can do things that other females can only dream of. I'm going to take it in every hole. Without further ado, I climbed on top of Henry, who wrapped his muscular arms around me. I lowered myself onto him until my pussy was impaled on his cock. Meanwhile, Jackson came up behind me. He spread my plump ass cheeks wide open and pressed his big cock against my asshole. With a swift thrust, he went in. Oh, shit. Now that's what I'm talking about. Only the strongest of women can do this. Take a super-sized black cock in every hole. I did it without so much a grunt. Oh, it hurt a bit but I can take it. I'm tough enough. I'm a cock-loving Amazon and if loving dick is wrong then I don't want to be right. So as Jackson and Henry rammed their cocks into my asshole and pussy, I screamed like a woman possessed and begged them for more. Yeah!

Elisabeth saw what I was doing. And her mouth went agape with surprise. I laughed at her. I guess the big Latin slut finally saw a big white woman who could outdo her in the sex department. Latinas think they're better in bed than everybody. Who do these bitches think they are? So she decided to get kinky. Fetching a strap-on dildo, she bent Trevor over and stuffed her plastic cock up his ass while he sucked on his boyfriend Eric's long and thick white cock. Trevor sucked on Eric's cock and balls until the white stud came all over his face. Then Eric grabbed Trevor's neck and made the Asian athlete drink his cum. This was pretty intense, folks. Turned me on just watching it. What happened next was even more fun.

Eric bent Elisabeth over and the Latin plumper obediently spread her ass cheeks for him. Eric pushed his cock into Elisabeth's asshole while Elisabeth sucked on Trevor's cock. Shortly after, Trevor stuffed his own dick up the white dude's ass. Eric gasped but did not scream as Trevor began pumping his cock up his ass. Hot damn, now that's what I call hot. Eric was the man! This turned me so much that I almost forgot where I was.

A deep thrust of Jackson's cock way up my asshole reminded me. I was getting double-fucked by two black studs. Every heterosexual white woman's fantasy, whether they care to admit it or not. Folks, it got so intense that I lost control of myself. I farted all over Jackson's cock while he was fucking me in the ass. Is that funny or what? Oops. Jackson and Henry laughed it off, and resumed fucking me. Are these guys cool or what? They fucked me silly until they came, flooding my pussy and asshole with their manly cum. I screamed in sheer pleasure. I love double-penetration and if loving it is wrong then I don't want to be right! The action continued well into the late hours of the night.

I borrowed Elisabeth's strap-on dildo and had myself a go with Jackson's ass. I bent the big black stud over and eagerly stuffed his ass with my dildo. He was no stranger to butt-fucking. While I fucked Jackson with the strap-on, Henry came up behind me. He shoved his cock up my asshole while fingering my wet pussy. Man, I can't describe to you how awesome it felt. Henry pumped his cock up my ass for a while, then got a much-needed blowjob from Jackson. I stroked Jackson's head as he sucked on Henry's cock. I rammed my dildo deep into Jackson's ass. I fucked him good for a while, then I pulled the strap-on dildo out of him. Time for something different.

I watched as Jackson and Henry got into the sixty-nine position and sucked each other's cocks. Hot damn, this was seriously hot. I fingered my pussy while watching two sexy bisexual black men doing their thing. Once they got done sucking each other off, they started fucking. Jackson put Henry on all fours and shoved his cock up his ass. Henry grunted and stroked his cock furiously as his best friend fucked him in the ass. I rejoined the action and sucked Henry's cock while Jackson fucked him. Hey, I'm not a lazy slut. I'm a helpful slut. I like to make myself useful. I sucked Henry's cock until he came, then I drained him dry.

Still not sated, I went over to Elisabeth, Eric and Trevor. They were ready to get down with me. I licked Elisabeth's pussy and stroked Eric's big cock while Trevor slammed his cock up my asshole. Trevor fucked my ass furiously. Hot damn, the Asian dude had a lot of energy. I think it comes from putting up with his crazy Latin girlfriend for so long. But don't quote me on that, folks. Trevor fucked me for a while, then got bored. To spice things up, we tried something new. Elisabeth got the strap-on dildo and began fucking me with it while Eric and Trevor jerked off into my face. For the second time that night, I got myself a nice facial cum bath. I loved it. Meanwhile, Jackson and Henry were banging like homo sex was going out of style. Henry was fucking Jackson now, drilling his cock up his buddy's ass like a minor drilling for gold. Jackson screamed louder than I'd ever heard him scream as Henry exploded inside him. Wow. Now that's what I call intense! We fucked and sucked the night away. It was an evening none of us would ever forget.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Big Men versus Big Women

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 311 milliseconds