• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Big Tit Slut Wife Ch. 04

Big Tit Slut Wife Ch. 04

I'd been really busy at work. I had to travel to Europe for a week, and then due to a time crunch on a large deal we were working on I really hadn't been home much the following week. My schedule that week was being out of the house by 5:30 and not arriving home until around 9 PM, exhausted.

My workouts at the gym and love life were nonexistent, I was eating take out, and when I got home, all I wanted to do was shut everything out and stare at the TV for a few hours to unwind.

Kelly understood the pressure I was under. She took care of the house hold chores during this time and even mowed the lawn and handled the yardwork. I'm fortunate to have such a caring wife who doesn't complain; even when she's being negatively impacted.

That Friday, I decided I was going to leave early and avoid work all weekend. I left the office at 5, and after sitting in some terrible traffic, didn't get home until 6:30. That entire ride home, I felt that the bumper to bumper traffic was the capper to a very shitty two weeks of work.

I got out of the car and the only thoughts on my mind were to change it some sweats and pour myself a stiff drink.

As I walked into the house, there was no one on the main floor, so I shouted, "Honey, I'm home!" Even though Kelly's car was in the garage, there was no response.

That's when I looked towards the stairs. Coming down them, in a nurse's outfit with her natural 36DD's barely being contained by the outfit, wearing a pair of stiletto heels, was Kelly.

She smiled, came down the stairs over towards me, gave me a big hug and kiss on the lips and said, "I am your nurse this weekend. You look like you need some care."

I felt movement below as my cock instantly moved from 6 o'clock to 12 o'clock.

"Ken, this weekend is all about you. We are not leaving this house and my intention is that you won't have any bodily fluids left. How does that sound?"

My eyes opened wide and I barely stammered, "Uh, that sounds great."

Despite the long period we've been married, I still can't stop staring at my wife's huge boobs. I had never seen this nurse's outfit before, and I was astonished how flattering the uniform looked on Kelly and how sexy she looked in it. Kelly had put on about 25 lbs, but over the last three months had been hitting the gym with regularity, ate clean, and she dropped the weight. She was looking buff in the very revealing outfit.

As we stood there, she took me by the hand, and walked me over to the couch. As she kissed me, sliding her tongue into my mouth, she swirled it around my tongue for a few seconds, stopped and said, "Let's get you out of those work clothes and make you comfortable."

She unbuttoned my shirt and undid my pants. As I reached to take the outfit off, she stopped me and said, "Let's leave it on for now."

Quickly, I was naked and Kelly's hand moved down to grab my erect dick. She began pumping it, kissing me some more. She gently pushed me down on the couch and stood over me.

At this point, she pulled her boobs out of the bra, straddled my lap, and began dropping them into my mouth, alternating each nipple every 15 seconds or so.

She climbed off, kneeled in front of me and started sucking my cock, expertly working her tongue up and down the shaft and swirling it around the head. Then she began putting the entire thing in her mouth as she moved her mouth in and out.

I was really enjoying myself. I've had sex with Kelly a thousand times, but she still excites me.

She climbed up on the couch, I pulled her thong off, and we 69'd sideways. I used my fingers and tongue to stimulate her dripping wet pussy as she kept licking my shaft like it was a popcicle.

Finally, I could take no more and said, "I NEED TO FUCK YOU NOW."

She climbed on top of me and began bouncing on my pole. We were in perfect rhythm together, her tits flapping around in my face, and we were both loving it. She stopped and motioned me to climb on top of her. I l fucked her some more missionary style for about a minute until I couldn't contain myself anymore. I let loose my load deep inside her pussy, moaning with pleasure as her orgasm unleashed as I ejaculated inside her.

Kelly said, "I love you. That was wonderful, but we have a LONG way to go this weekend. Are you up for this?"

I said, "I am your man for the job!"

We settled in, put some comfortable clothes on, had some dinner and a few mixed drinks, and watched some TV. After a few pre recorded episodes of one of our favorite shows, I went enable the 3rd episode, when Kelly said, "Uh uh."

She smiled, kissed me and pulled down my pants.

She lifted her shirt off (she was braless) and I began squeezing her tits. She grabbed my cock and said, "I know how much you love my tits. I want you to tit fuck me and cum on them."

I went to pull her pants down, when she said, "No. This is about you. Now put that cock in my tits before I change my mind!"

She deep throated my dick for a few seconds to lubricate it. Then, kneeling in front of me, she held her boobs together and I began fucking her tits.

Kelly started up the dirty talk, "You know you can't get enough of my tits. I want your cum all over them. I love your load on my tits."

I lasted about a minute and a half, I pulled back and roped several huge strands of semen all over them. As I dragged my dick around her boobs, moving and rubbing the cum along over them, she said, "That was nice, but you missed that spot over here by my left nipple."

I dutifully dragged some of my seed onto her nipple.

Kelly groaned with satisfaction and said, "I love that big cock in my big tits."

An hour later we went to bed. I was exhausted and worn out but not Kelly. She had grabbed a jar of petroleum jelly, put her fingers in it, reached over and grabbed me again. Lubricating my weary cock, she said, "I need more."

We made out a little, then I fingered her with two fingers. She was wet again, even though we had fucked about 6 hours earlier. She pulled my erect dick toward her pussy as we fucked sideways. This is her favorite position, particularly when I suck her tits as we do it. My tank was running empty, so I had no cum left to give, but she was really enjoying the fuck and after 10 minutes, orgasmed.

I pulled out and went to clean up. As I climbed back into bed, Kelly said, "Get your rest, big boy. I have quite a day planned for you tomorrow."

I slept in the next morning until around 9. Kelly was not in bed. However, I could smell the coffee and breakfast cooking downstairs. I decided I needed a shower, but before I could get out of bed, Kelly enered the room in her nurse's outfit again, with a tray with some coffee, toast, eggs, and bacon. She said, "My man must be hungry. He's going to need to fuel up for our itinerary today."

I kissed her and had breakfast in bed.

She cleaned the tray up, and brought it downstairs, as I climbed into the shower.

Suddenly, I heard the door open, and Kelly slipped into the shower naked. She began washing me all over with the soap until I was lathered up. I took the soap from her and lathered up her breasts and got her clean all over.

Kelly said, "We haven't had any shower sex in a while."

She bent over in front of me and I started fucking her from behind. Her tits were swaying, and I reached to grab a handful of jiggling boob as I pounding her snatch. My balls were slapping her ass and I could feel them filling up again, as I told her I loved fucking her hot pussy.

I pulled out this time and let my load fly on her ass and back, as the water from the shower head washed it away. We kissed, finished our shower and got dressed again in comfy clothes.

Kelly put on a thong and a tank top with no bra. So as she walked around, I could see her side boob sway as she moved.

We did some laundry and dishes and picked up around the house. Our favorite college football team was on at noon. We made some sandwiches and had chips and beer to watch the game. Our team was up 17-10 at the half. Just as the 3rd quarter was about to start, Kelly hopped off the couch, kneeled in front of me and said, "I've heard it's most men's dream to get a blow job while watching a football game."

She pulled my pants down and began sucking on my cock again.

Even though I'd cum 3 times in the last 20 or so hours, there was no let up in the intensity of her performance. I was groaning with ecstasy, and she knew I was getting close to orgasming again.

Kelly stopped, looked up at me and said, "Even better than getting a blow job while watching a football game is cumming in your girl's mouth while watching."

She smiled, went back down on me and about a minute later, I filled her mouth with my load. Kelly didn't let a drip fall out, swallowing it all and continuing to suck on me as the head of my penis got very sensitive. She wiped her mouth with her wrist and climbed back on the couch like nothing happened.

We watched football the rest of the afternoon, Kelly made dinner, we had some more beers, and around 9 PM, she said she had bought a movie for us.

She popped in the movie and of course it was a porn. What else did I expect?

We watched the action for about 20 minutes when I suggested we imitate the scenes we were watching. We did that throughout the movie, enjoying ourselves. I said, "Are you ready for a facial?", not believing she would be on board with this.

Kelly smiled and told me to go for it. I finished fucking her, told her I was going to cum. I pullled out, jerked myself a few times, and I blew my load on her cheek, chin, and lips. I continued jerking my cock in her face. She grabbed my dick, and started rubbing the cum on her face and cheeks.

I was trembling when I got up. This weekend was a total mind fuck!

We went to bed, and five hours later, early in the morning, I could feel my dick being tugged on again. Where did this sexual energy of hers come from?

Kelly said, "I missed you."

I reached over and she was naked again. I began rubbing her pussy which made her begin to moan. I went down on her and began using my tongue on her as she groaned with enjoyment. I brought myself up, slid myself into Kelly, and started screwing her again. I was pretty worn out and was having a little difficulty staying at full mast. Knowing I wasn't able to finish the task, I pulled out, went down on Kelly again, and tongued and fingered her to a loud resounding orgasm.

She reached over grabbed my flaccid penis and said, "I thought you were up for the job? Do I need to get another cock to finish this off today? You don't think I can't go out and get another hard dick to close this weekend out?"

I laughed and said, "I'm sure you could. No, I just need a few hours. I'll rise to the occasion, I promise!"

Kelly said, "You better be up for it! Otherwise, I'll walk into the Hideout Sports Bar braless in a low cut top, and my tightest jeans. I'll get so much attention, guys will need to take a number to wait their turn to talk to me. And you KNOW I won't be leaving there alone."

We fell back asleep until around noon. I awakened first. I went downstairs, fixed us something to eat. Kelly came down 30 minutes later in a thong, braless again in her tank top, her boobs jiggling beneath it.

We ate and the Sunday pro football games were just beginning as we made our way into the living room. The game we were watching was boring and during the second quarter, Kelly pulled her tank top off exposing her 36DD's. She held them together and bounced them seductively.

She said, "You know what the only thing better than a blow job during a football game is? How about fucking your wife in the ass while watching? You can watch the game as you fuck me in the ass. That's the only thing we haven't done yet this weekend. Are you ready? Because as I told you this morning, I'm going out to find a cock to fuck if you're not!"

I told her I was ready. My dick got erect in a hurry at that kind of talk. Kelly knows that talk of her being a slut turns me on.

I went over and kissed her, and began sucking her tits. I reached down to touch her and started fingering her pussy and her asshole. I went down on her, tongued and spat in her asshole and pussy, and rubbed the saliva in to lubricate. Kelly began tugging on my dick again when she said, "Put it in my ass now."

I slowly slid my thick cock in her and began fucking her ass gently. We don't do anal much, but when we do, it's a nice change of pace. I ramped up the dirty talk.

"You liked getting fucked in the ass? Does it make you feel like a slut?"

Kelly responded back with, "I love it when guys fuck me in the ass. You know I am a whore!"

I said, "You still think you need another cock?" as my hard penis began ramming her ass harder.

Kelly said, "You better cum or I'm going out and getting fucked. You don't want me coming home with my tits all sticky and some 25 year old kid's load dripping out of my pussy. I will do that, now finish the job!"

This outlandish sentence inspired me to meet the challenge.

I said to Kelly, "Do you really want me to finish or are you hoping I don't so you can go and find a guy who can satisfy a slut like you?"

She said, "I'll come home sticky and I'll make you watch as I clean his load out of me and I rub it on my pussy."

As I fucked her, Kelly kept saying, "You want me to go get fucked? You want me to go get fucked? You want some other guy fucking my pussy?"

I told her, "I know that's what you want, you slut. I'm not going to cum on purpose. You can't get enough dicks, can you?"

We continued on for a few minutes, before I pulled out and came on her asshole and ass cheeks. It wasn't my biggest ejaculation, but I gave her what I had.

We had a towel handy, so I wiped Kelly's ass, turned her over and rubbed her pussy to another trembling orgasm.

I went upstairs to clean up, came back down and settled on the couch.

We spent another enjoyable afternoon and evening watching football.

Finally, around 9:30, Kelly said, "You need to finish this weekend strong."

I said, "How's that?"

Kelly pulled off her shirt again, pulled down my pants and said, "Your loving wife is going to give you head one more time this weekend. I want another load on my tits, can you handle that?"

Kelly put her tits together and I I began pumping her tits as she tongued the top of my dick as it went up her cleavage. She sucked on my cock some more, and I put it back between her tits. I came hard this time in Kelly's deep cleavage, getting my load all over her chest, neck, and chin.

I collapsed back on the couch and said, "Now YOU are a loving wife!"

Kelly laughed and said, "I was just shitting you before. Your cock is all I need, you know. I love you. Did you enjoy your weekend?

I responded, "I love you, too. Thank you for making my dreams come true."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Big Tit Slut Wife Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 433 milliseconds