Bigger Down There Ch. 03

"Of course – I thought you'd never ask." She took them halfway into her mouth and used her hand to pull my head towards her, and in doing so, put the rest of the panties into my mouth.

It was almost surreal, sucking on the panties and looking into each other's eyes. Helen was still moving her fingers around in my rapidly slackening hole, and now had the flat of her hand at right angles to the length of my slot. It didn't take me long to cum. I'm not sure what was contributing more to my orgasm – the depraved act of what we were doing with my panties, or the way Helen was skilfully opening me up, but it was quite a climax, and I was panting heavily as I came down.

Helen got onto the bed herself and manoeuvred herself into her favoured position which was half sitting and half lying at the head of the bed, where her hand had easy access to her dripping hole. She slipped her hand in with considerable ease, and I got myself into a point where I could get the flat of my hand next to hers, so that on the next out stroke, our hands which were palm to palm could go in together.

It was an amazing buzz to feel Helen's fingers touching my own, deep inside her spacious, drooling cunt. The tips of our fingers were becoming intertwined and I let Helen dictate the pace of our joint pumping of her roomy cunt.

"Am I big enough for you Helen," I asked. "Am I naughty enough for you?"

"You know you are," Helen replied with a lewd grin on her face.

I could see my panties on the floor and wished I could have reached them. I'm not sure what I was going to do with them, but I'm sure I would have found a way of using them. "Did you like my panties Helen?" I asked.

"Knowing that they had been wrapped around your cunt only yesterday was an exceptional feeling" gasped Helen.

"Are you going to do it again? I like those sort of surprises,"

"Oh shit," Helen exclaimed, and I could feel the froth start to build up in her.

"You can do it any time and I'll do anything you want in return," I stated rather boldly.

Helen gave out a groan as her orgasm reached its peak. I touched her nipples with my outstretched little finger and thumb which caused her to buck and shake, and which also produced another mini cum.

"Brain freeze - I need to recover" Helen moaned.

We gently pulled out our hands and lay back on the bed. We very nearly fell asleep, but came to the conclusion very quickly that that would be a bad idea, so we had a quick shower, Helen first (so that she could make a start on dinner), and then me.

It was a pleasant and very relaxing evening, and by the time we got to bed I think we were both exhausted from almost four or five days of continuous sex, and it pretty much went unspoken that we needed a night off. However, I did opt for the dildo pants again.

The following day, Helen was on an early shift instead of days, and by the time I arrived home, Helen had already been in for a while. She was naked, and in front of the computer.

Helen suggested that I get changed and come and join her at the computer, and I had a feeling I was going to like this.

She was logged into the Labia Stretching website, and half an hour or so of browsing the content got us both very energised. There was a girl on there who was able to tie her long lips into knots and it was a massively erotic thing to behold. Helen was well aware of the effect the pictures and videos were having on me, and was encouraging me to look at this and look at that. She came out of Labia Stretching and asked if I would like to see something else. I think my answer was obvious.

Helen then started doing some searches on self-fisting and we had a very raunchy fifteen to twenty minutes perving over what some of those females were doing to themselves. I got to the point where I couldn't watch any and needed some stimulation of a more physical kind.

"Get on the floor with me," I said. There was something I had noticed on one of the sites that I just had to try. I got Helen to lie down alongside me, but so that our hips were close to each other's thighs.

I took Helen's hand and guided it to my crotch. Using my free hand, I opened myself up, and manipulated Helen's hand until it was at the entrance of my wanton cunt. She got the message pretty quickly, and started to probe me. I moved around a little bit to get comfortable, and so that my position wasn't putting too much strain onto Helen's wrist. I took her wrist and helped her to get deeper inside me.

As soon as I had got her hand properly into me, or at least to a stage where it was only a matter of time before she was past her thumb, I leaned towards her. Helen's legs were splayed well apart, making it easy for me to reach her very exposed and slippery cunt hole.

I took full advantage of her accessibility. "Oh fuck, that's it, get your hand into my big Mummy cunt," Helen shouted. "You dirty bitch, wanting your cunt stuffed while you're doing mine."

The sensation of fisting while being fisted was indescribable. We went at it slowly, but with a lot of verbal encouragement from both of us. It was shockingly slutty, yet felt so, so good.

I must have been monstrously turned on, because when I paused to look between my legs, Helen's hand was wrist deep, and I hadn't experienced the usual tightness as her hand went into me at the widest part.

I played with my clit which coupled with Helen's hand being well inside my willing cunt, generated the most sublime welling up of an orgasm. I needed to know that Helen was close too.

"Let me know when you are cumming," I panted.

"I'm almost there," Helen gasped.

"Are you playing with your clit too?"

"No, I'm trying to get a finger in with yours."

"Well do it – get two in."

I could feel Helen's fingers touching my hand, just above my thumb, and I moved my hand gently upwards causing her cunt to stretch a bit more.

"I'm cumming Andrea," Helen moaned.

I pressed down on my clit and let my fingers caress the top of Helen's wrist. My climax was big, but Helen was gushing, and there was so much slickness that I almost couldn't feel the sides of her cunt. It was a long orgasm, and as I withdrew my hand, it was covered with a copious layer of Helen's womanly cunt juice.

It was as if we were struck still, and it took several minutes before I could move. As I did, Helen pulled me towards, and on top of her. There was a delicious few minutes as she hugged me, and I remember feeling that our bodies fitted together physical very well. She seemed to like it when I brushed my tits against hers, and it was like a series of little electric shocks running between my nipples, clit and brain, so much so that I think I could have stayed in that position for quite a while longer.

"Come on darling, I need some sustenance after that," Helen pronounced.

We didn't really bother getting cleaned up, but my curiosity about Helen was piqued further when we went to the bathroom and she sat on the loo, legs well apart and openly peed directly in front of me knowing full well that I was watching her, which made me tingle a bit, and I loved the way the pee washed around her lips, pushing them outwards as it poured out of her.

She didn't bother dressing (neither did I) and we took ourselves downstairs to get some food. I was becoming more and more relaxed about being nude, and was enjoying the freedom it gave me to routinely 'flash' Helen, as well as the frequent sightings I was able to get of Helens lean and sexy body. I particularly liked it when Helen would sit open legged on at the table or on the settee, and it was very clear that she derived pleasure from exhibiting herself.

We went to bed slightly earlier than usual and lay chatting for a while. We didn't do any deep stuff, but we did play with ourselves and each other, a sort of a mutual masturbation session, before we called it a night.

Thursday was a study day for me so I didn't have to attend Uni. Helen was on an early again, so had left me in bed, hence I was on my own when I woke up. I showered, and then had the idea of putting the pants with the internal dildo back on. I can't tell you how sexual it felt moving around the house all day with my cunt full of dildo. It was as carnal as hell and I was deeply conscious of it the whole day.

By the time Helen got home around mid-afternoon, I was completely on edge. I had actually done some studying, but not really concentrated on it to the extent that I should, owing to the erotic distraction of being aware of the dildo every time I moved, which in turn was conjuring up images of what I might be doing with Helen later.

As it was, it became more about what Helen was going to do to me. Helen couldn't miss the fact that I was wearing the pants, and she asked me how long I had been in them. "Pretty much since I got up" I answered.

"You must be slick with your juices by now," Helen offered.

"You're not even close," I laughed.

"Come here and let me have a feel," Helen responded, and so I wandered over to her, and let her fingers edge into the gusset of the pants and gauge for herself how creamed up I was.

"I'm taking you upstairs," Helen announced and with her hands on my backside, she practically pushed me up the stairs.

I pulled my tee off, and sat on the end of the bed to watch Helen undress. Once she was down to her undies, I let her pull them off and put my hand out for them. She half hesitated and then handed them over. I only really wanted to look at and feel the gusset. As expected, it was very wet and I asked her to show me how wet she was.

Helen came and stood in front of me, slipped her legs apart and used one of her hands to ease her big womanly slit open.

I gave her a thorough inspection, lapping up the visual feast. She stepped back a little, and suddenly asked "do you trust me?"

"Of course," I said, "you know I do."

"Lie back on the bed for me," Helen whispered.

I did as she asked, and she went to one of the drawers, and I could see what looked like a couple of pairs of stockings in her hand.

She lifted my knees to get at the dildo pants, and slipped them carefully off me. Then she asked me to lift my legs, and point them upwards. I wasn't sure what was coming, but I had said that I trusted her, and I did. "Now your arms," she whispered again.

She brought the ankle of my left leg up to my left wrist, and dropping some of the stockings, used the remaining one to tie my ankle and wrist together. She went round to the other side of the bed and repeated the exercise, this time with my right ankle and wrist.

I was completely and totally exposed, and there was little or nothing I could to control whatever was going to be coming.

Helen went back to the drawers and returned with a handful of large-ish dildos.

For at least the first half an hour she never used any of them. What she did use were her fingers and hands, predominately just inside the opening of my cunt, and on my cunt lips. She probed, pulled, dipped and teased, sometimes using one hand, and sometimes using two to torment me.

I was helpless, and what was Helen was doing to me was electrifying. If that wasn't enough, she was talking about lewd and arousing things throughout.

"You've got such a Milfy cunt for such a young girl Andrea. Only a full grown woman should have a big cunt like yours, not a young lady. Do you like big Mummy cunts Andrea? She was driving me insane, and she knew it.

"Would you like to see a really big cunt one day Andrea? A big mature, constantly open and ruined cunt?"

"Yes," I was whimpering.

"You know, like a 50 year old, well used, stretched out and abused cunt."

"I want to see it," I was staring to moan. Even though I was finding it hard to concentrate, the images this was conjuring up were sending me to paradise and back. I suddenly latched on to the full implications of what Helen was verbalising.

"Do you know someone with a cunt like that," I asked in trepidation. I didn't know if these were just words to bring me off, or whether there was something else going on, or if I even wanted to know the answer.

"I might do." Helen breathed.

I was on a knife edge.

Helen started with the toys. Probing, just inside my drenched cunt. The talk continued.

"A cunt that's had years of being stretched out, a cunt that could take anything."

"Oh God," I was grunting. "You have to tell me Helen, is she real. Have you done it with her?"

Helen wasn't giving away any more answers, and I was ready to explode. For sure, this was going to be a massive one.

"Would you like that Andrea? Perhaps it would give you a goal."

I lost it. I came with shocking force. The cum literally pumped out of my hole. My clit, although Helen had carefully avoided it, felt like it was on fire. It wasn't like a multiple orgasm, but a very long, drawn out one. The sensations were mind blowing, and my body was writhing about on the bed, despite being tied at wrist to ankle.

It must have been unusually huge because Helen disappeared and came back with some towels. She gently untied me and soothed me down, using the towels to absorb my perspiration and the mess I had made of the bed. In fact it was such a mess, that once Helen had assisted me off the bed, it became clear that we were going to have to change the quilt cover.

I felt as if I was in a daze over dinner, and my curiosity was working overtime. A couple of glasses of red wine helped to calm me down, although I still can't really recollect what we watched on television that night.

By the time we got to bed, I had to know. I waited until we were settled, and began my enquires.

"Helen," I asked, "do you really know a woman like you were tormenting me about earlier, or was it part of an attempt to give the hugest orgasm ever?"

"Would you like it if I did? Would it bother you?"

"Yes and no," I answered, "yes I would like it, and no it wouldn't bother me."

"Well I do have a friend," Helen said slowly, "and I haven't seen her for a while, but I bumped into her at work today."

"Do you think she might . . . . .?" My question tailed off, mainly because I wasn't quite sure what it was I was trying to ask.

"I don't know when I will see her again, but I think she might be amenable. Would you like me to ask?"

I heard the words "I think so," coming from my mouth.

"What's she like," I asked. "Actually, I don't care what she's like – I just want to meet her. That is, if you are up for it."

I'll tell you tomorrow," Helen said. "What she's like I mean."

"Oh, I forgot - It might have to wait for a few days. Sam's coming home tomorrow," Helen reminded me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds