Bikers Use a Wife

I kneeled down on the pad and started to stretch out. At that point my wife spoke up and said she didn't want to stay her any longer. She asked me if we could go home. I didn't see any reason we couldn't, so I started packing up the camp. I had tossed her a pillow and she just stretched out on that pad and took a nap while I packed up everything. When I had everything loaded and ready to go I went to my wife and shook her lightly to wake her up. I told her we were ready and she stood up and walked over to the car and climb in the passenger side and closed the door. I decided to follow her lead and picked up the mat, pillow and the clothes I had left out for her to ware and jumped in the car to head for home.

Our life has been different after that event. My wife no longer has a will of her own, to clarify, she has become a true submissive. She willfully gives herself up to be used how ever I wish to do so. I don't mind at all, in fact I'm really enjoying it. I've even shared her with a few friends but I'll save that story for another time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bikers Use a Wife
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds