Billie's Sore Ass

Leroy was a black brother. His cock was definitely the biggest, thick probably 7 inches long. It had a musky funky taste but otherwise it was nice to suck.

"Taste like pussy Billy?" Leroy laughed, "I had it in Lacy Dumont's puss just two hours ago and didn't get a chance to wash it off."

That remark got a good laugh but I didn't think it was funny. I had danced with Lacy a few times and didn't think his kiss and tell was very nice. Still, I sucked his cock for a good five minutes or so and was rewarded with a lathering of cum.

This guy was a dynamo, he had already generated a full mouthful of cum in those few hours. Of course I swallowed most of it. Sometimes if the cock is not deep in your throat when it erupts on the withdrawal hit me some may dribble out.

Davey kind of apologized quietly, saying this wasn't his idea as he pulled out his long wiener. I tried to give him a good BJ after that remark. His dick was an easy 6 or 6 1/2 inches and kind of rounded, the thickness of a kosher frank, and you wouldn't have expected that length because he was little guy. One of the brothers said hold on and I waited. I recalled that Davey was a wiz at handball, I'd seen him beat many players.

Then next thing I knew this joker who told me to wait was squirting mustard on Davey's dick. I started sucking, swallowing the Gulden's mustard and moving back and forth on his shaft. Davey paid no attention to the mustard and kept saying,

"My balls, suck my balls. Don't forget to suck my balls."

So I did and then I was taken by surprise when I dropped my head to the level of his balls, his cock exploded right in my face. That cream pie hit me right in the forehead.

It got a big laugh from the brothers, like they knew it was coming. I quickly put my hand to my face so it wouldn't splatter on the floor but a few drops did escape and they paddled me for that error.

Just a word on the previous events, I should add that I didn't go down without a fight. When they told me I had to service them, I said,

"No." Then they paddled me,

"Nice going guys, " I thought.

When the pain became unbearable; I capitulated, after all, it wasn't that I was new to blow jobs, I just had not expected my college career would not be tainted by public humiliation. The strange thing was the more they paddled me the harder my cock grew and the more excited I got. I didn't cum in a burst when I was sucking their cocks but a steady flow of cum juice was dripping out of me. I guess all this crazy stuff was exciting to me.

When I finished sucking I thought I was done, that's when I realized how wrong I was. One of the brothers brought me into the guest bedroom and left me in the care of four different guys I hardly recognized. It turned out they were brothers as well but from a Connecticut chapter.

I figured I was going to have to get on my knees and suck cock again. Well, if that was it, I'd perform for them as well. But no, these guys weren't into blow jobs, they were fuckers, big fuckers.

They grabbed me, lifting me up and carrying me into the bathroom, putting me down in the bathtub. One guy had unscrewed the water jet tube from the hand held part and stuck it into my ass. It was under too high a pressure and too hot. I screamed.

"Lower the volume," a low voice that sounded like Johnny Cash ordered.

The tube went limp then slowly started to fill my ass with cool then lukewarm water. After a minute or so the same gruff voice said,

"That's enough, dry him off and for God's sake rinse out that tub."

Someone took a towel and rubbed my ass a bit, I was still damp but this didn't stop them. They pulled me out of the tub, dried my knees and dragged me back into the bedroom, plopping me down on the rug in an all fours position.

"Me first," said the gruff voice. And he continued,

"I get to break him in. Then you guys with your small cocks can have sloppy seconds, very sloppy cause I haven't drop a load in two weeks. Anyone got any lube?"

Someone spotted a bottle of hand cream in the bathroom and they used that.

Grunts of approval were heard and two big hands grabbed my ass. I could feel him pushing against my ass but his cock was so large he couldn't get it lined up, I wanted to help but they were holding my arms down,

"Higher up," I shouted back.

"Well, look at that. The pledge is trying to be helpful. Stuff something in his mouth."

I expected a rag but I could hear a loud unzip and a fat short cock was unceremoniously thrust between my lips. Meanwhile, the big guy was still trying to get his cock into me,

"His ass hole is too small, oh wait, oh yes, there it is."

And without further thought, he had found the way in. He plunged into my ass hole like one of those Star War rockets blasting off, and he lifted my hindquarters right off the floor, with a twist of his hips he rammed even more of that monster into me. Then he withdrew and I could hear him spitting on my ass and I imagined onto his cock and then squirting more hand lotion.

That moment of peace was lost when he started again and forced his big cock's head back into my little ass hole, opening it up the same way Nixon opened up China. I use that analogy because it didn't take long for that behemoth to spurt his load at the same time he started shouting in what sounded like Chinese.

About that time the cock in my mouth also erupted. All during all this time I was sporting a full erection.

One of the guys holding my arms down snarked me with,

"You've been 'Mongolianized,' by the grand master Otokomoyotu, the biggest Asian cock in the western hemisphere."

I could hear them chortling at that moment. The big guy, whatever the fuck his name was, pulled his cock out. Believe me, it felt like someone had pulled a plunger out of my ass. With that my own dick deflated like an untied balloon.

His cock was quickly replaced by another but I was so widespread and spunky that the second guy could hardly get any traction.

Obviously unpleased, this guy who spoke with a Texas drawl complained, "This pledges ass is like trying to fuck a giant cunt, you can't even feel the sides and it's so wide and wet and gooey your cock doesn't even know where it is."

Eventually he gave up trying to get off and resorted to using his own hands, that way he was able to jerk off and shoot his cum onto my buttocks. I can't say I appreciated his effort.

The next guy wiped my wet ass off with a towel so as not to rub up against the Texan's cum load and inserted his smaller prick carefully into what now must have looked like a tunnel, I could hardly feel his cock but he slapped my ass a bunch of times, which distracted me and then he came managed to cum.

The guy whose cock had filled my mouth picked me up and carried me into the bathroom and laid me gently into that cold porcelain tub. He had never bothered to put his cock back in his pants and it hung there like a chubby dark red slug.

"Thanks for the blow job," he said and proceeded to unfurl his soft slug of a cock and piss all over my lower extremities with what smelled like beer piss. The other guys by now were all in the room or doorway watching and laughing.

The gruff Mongolian said to the pisser,

"You are gross man, let's go."

Nonetheless, the pisser still had another 25 seconds of scattered piss left in his bladder, but in the end it was just dribbling out a little at a time. Then he dried his cock with a towel and threw it at my face,

"Goodbye baby," said the pisser, "I hope to fuck you next time, remember my name, Johny Hansen," and the bathroom door slammed shut. God, that name sounded familiar.

It took me a while to get to my feet. I did my best to shower and reclaim my cloths that had been thrown on the floor. I dressed, my ass hurting. Even the shower had failed to get the piss smell out of my nose, but I thought I soaped it off of my body. I think all this sex without cuming was giving me blue balls.

Samy, our pledge master came in with a pint bottle of 'Jack' corn whiskey and I drank a slug or two in an effort to calm myself and get the cum taste out of my mouth. One of the brothers, tall Carl, put his arm around me and said,

"Come, I'll drive you home."

On the way he spent most of the time telling me how much I was going to like living in the frat house. Quite frankly I was beginning to have my doubts.

I was still wearing the padlocked chastity device, but had gotten used to it by now. I could hardly feel it was on me. For the longest time growing up I had masturbated myself to sleep, but with that apparatus locking my cock and balls I couldn't, but nature has a way.

Instead of stroking, my body was instead getting off as a result of wet dreams. Every few nights, I'd have gay dreams where I was fucked by strangers and I'd shoot my load while they were pounding my ass. I guess that scene turned me on and kept me from going crazy with the chastity device that prevented masturbation.

I tiptoed to my dorm room careful not to wake my roommate, he was anti-fraternity and I was beginning to appreciate his perception. I got a clean towel out of the drawer to cover the chastity thing so no one would see it. My legs were worn out, my ass muscles were sore and I sort of tight legged limped down the hall, squeezing my ass cheeks tightly with both hands to stop from leaking cum drops on the floor.

That Mongolian must have deposited his spunk so high up my ass that it took an hour to leak down and spill out in drops. It was still dripping out of me despite my best efforts to contain it. I finally go to the bathroom shower area, the showers were deserted at that late hour and it took a while for the water to get hot.

Once the water got warm I took a nice hot shower, using my fingers to push the water into my ass until it ran clean. Of course I was still woozy from the alcohol, it doesn't take a lot to get me drunk. I almost fell several times. I sprayed hot water on the cock cage, I really wanted to jerk off when I thought about all the sex I'd been through, but that was impossible. All the time I was thinking,

"This hazing is not going to be over in a week, should I just quit?"

After all, how much worse was it going to get? Little did I know? It would.

The next week they separated us into small groups and walked my group of five pledges into a special room that had surprisingly had a taped glory hole. They said that one of the older brothers who was gay had volunteered to man the glory hole and each of us would get to stick his cock in the fuck hole. My pledge master unlocked the plastic cage on my cock and whistled as my cock flopped loose, I guess it was bigger then he remembered.

That there was a gay brother in the frat was news to me. But some guys who love cock like to man a glory hole. A good captain of a glory hole can be a fine reward. They instructed all of us to wear rubbers for reasons of hygiene. That seemed like a good idea. It insured each pledge didn't have to deal with the sloppy seconds from those who'd already cum in the hole. I thought this was a nice for us after we'd been so mistreated.

I'm really not so much into fucking but I can enjoy it like any man, gay or straight. I prefer masturbating or taking in in the ass. I was surprised to be one of the five that was selected. Afterwards I questioned if it was a set up but the four guy before me fucked that glory hole like it was the best thing on earth. When it came my turn I chubbed up and stuck my cock into the hole.

Two soft hand greeted my cock and oiled me up, the hands felt really good, this guy knew how to jerk you off and I wondered if the other guys could even tell the difference. The longer he stroked my cock the harder I got. Then I was guided into what should have been as ass hole but seemed rather strange but still satisfying and although loose, it was an ok sensation. I had to work it to get to the point of coming and finally my thrusting paid off and I delivered all I had into that glory hole. Then a feminine voice said,

"I love you Billy Bush.

I realized it was Zelda, the frat house groupie. I was fucking her cunt through that glory hole. When I realized I was fucking a female I felt nauseated and started to wheeze and ran to the bathroom to vomit.

"Oh, he's all gay, he didn't pass the Zelda test" someone shouted after me.

I guess the other four pledges were probably relieved not to have been involved in a homosexual act, but I was disgusted. I realized I was going to be gay for life. There was no golden pussy waiting for me in the future, just a lot of cocks and an occasional ass.

The next few weeks passed without much consequence, silly pranks but no physical harassment. The last week of pledge time was not too far away, it was just about over. That was when they separated us out. The Master announced that now since our initiation into the brotherhood was near, we had to find a way to contribute money or to earn something for the fraternity. I didn't know at all what they were talking about but I knew I was damn near broke and there was no chance of hitting up Grandpa for a dowry.

The next night each pledge stood and explained what he was going to do for the good of the brotherhood. When they called on me I stood up and didn't say anything. The Master looked at me harshly,

"Don't worry Billie, we've got you covered, sit down."

The next night went easy, everyone was in a good mood. Sometime around 11:30 several brothers grabbed me and hustled me out the door. They took me to a place I had heard existed but had no idea where it was. It was a bordello the specialized in serving older men and motorcycle gangs with what they called greenies or chickens and that was the role I was going to play. I figured they were going to sell me for the night as if I was a rent boy.

I recognized the place as it was next to a big barbecue restaurant. They walked me into the place and then down some stairs to a subterranean room that smelled dank and rude. Then I was pushed onto some sort of raised wooden platform. Someone was sitting on my shoulders until I was maneuvered into the right position and then they chained me hands and feet, my hands to the front, my legs split wide to each corner with an iron shackle.

While several men were chaining me, someone with a gentler hand snipped off the little padlock on my cock's chastity prison and I could hear it bounce as they threw it away. It felt good to have my cock hanging loose without any restraint. A mask was put on my face but I could see out of the corners what seemed to be bright lights that were on and little by little the mask slipped and I could see more.

Someone pushed a glass in my face.

"Drink this," and poured it into my mouth.

It tasted like liquor but with some paste in it. I had drunk most of it before the residue clogged on my teeth. Someone poked me and indicated I had to drink the whole glass. I get drunk pretty quick because I'm so thin. Whatever I drank had the immediate effect of dulling my sense of reality.

Before anything happened, I began to feel very woozy, then I realized that the pasty taste of the drink they'd given me probably contained a mashed up Ecstasy pill. I had the same feeling that I'd had at a rock/rave concert in Los Angeles one time.

But this stuff was much stronger. It must have been a real heavy dose because I still can only remember snatches of what went on afterwards. I guessed it was also mixed with viagra because as soon as someone touched my package I had a strong erection, when the parade of cock suckers began I had an erection that lasted hours.

So then there began, what looked like a religious procession, a group of older men and some younger but each with a semblance of a hard on marched in. They came right up to me but didn't spend much time checking out my ass. They were more interested in sucking my cock and balls and fingering my ass.

Each paused before me and would kneel and start to lick my cock. They'd reach under my ass and pull harshly on my balls and one old guy rubbed me hard behind my balls as if trying to get to my prostate.

With the mask ajar I could look down and see the heads of the guys sucking on my cock and balls. Some guys were bald, others had a full head of hair, and some were grey with a bald spot. This went on for a while as they sucked and tried to make me cum. Try as I might I was blocked. I just could not cum and these guys kept fooling around with me, as if they were trying to get me to shoot my load but I couldn't.

Some had terrible breath. Some blew me smoothly, others hurt me with their teeth. Some had hairy shoulders and backs. I couldn't see their faces, just the back of their heads and their shoulders. Later I learned that a super dose of Viagra gives you a strong erection but does not allow you to cum. Finally the line was finished, the last guy tongued me mostly and sucked on and squeezed my ball sack. I guess 10 or 12 older guys had played with me in that short interval but it wasn't a pleasurable event for me.

When the cock suckers were finished I was forced to my knees and now I was forced to suck the cocks of a new group of men who were lining up to receive blow jobs. When this new group were ushered in I picked up a scent, and even in my unpleasant situation I thought it rather comical.

A bunch of them smelled of smoke, like the odor of a barbecue restaurant. I guessed they worked at the barbecue place that we'd passed when the frat guys parked the car and escorted me across the parking lot into the bordello.

These smokey guys spoke some bits of a foreign language, sounded like Spanish but later I learned the restaurant was run by a Portuguese and his workers were mostly from his country. One guy's cock tested like a jalapeño and burned my mouth but I got relief when he came. Cum seems to defuse the hot pepper.

These guys slapped me in a playful manner and laughed at my situation, but like most men they just wanted to get off. This herd of foreigners had very large meaty cocks. I found it hard to breath as I sucked them, especially when they ejaculated and it went up my nose. Some even thanked me in their own language or with a heavenly accented,

"Danks Miss-ter."

I guess I blew at least 8 or 10 guys. Of course my lips and chin were inundated with all these guy's cum juices, I knew better than to try to swallow as they humped into my mouth. I just let the cum drip out. I remember blowing the smoky ones but there were a few others who seem a distant memory.

Oh yeah, there was one guy in mechanic's overalls, I never saw his face. He looked tall and lanky. His cock smell like gasoline. It was a short cock but very wide, so wide I had trouble getting it into my mouth so I concentrated on his head, surrounded by unyielding foreskin.

Little by little I was able to get to that sweet spot on the underside and then, thank God he came. At that moment all inhibitions were lost and he made loud grunting noises as each jolt of cum left his penis and filled my warm mouth. I continued to swirl my tongue around his penis crown as he came.

Giving satisfaction wasn't so bad and I'd learned in the past two months how to really blow and get guys off, at least most guys. There are always some guys with a sexual dysfunction, more than you'd imagine, whose inability to cum or even get hard is sad to deal with. The fun of blowing a guy is to succeed in making him cum. Perhaps this reticence is of their own making or a physical impairment.

There is an absolute feeling of satisfaction performing a well executed blow job and also a feeling of profound sexual participation that can be very exciting. Even if I didn't know who I was blowing or even saw their face, I knew their penis intimately and to me the cock is the eye of the soul. Most of the time I was sucking these stranger's cocks I had a hard on. The more they moaned and made noises the more excited and confident I became.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds