• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Billion Dollar Slaves 02 Ch. 09-10

Billion Dollar Slaves 02 Ch. 09-10

123

If you, dear readers, enjoyed this story overall, please feel free to let me know, also if you didn't enjoy certain parts I would love the feedback. Please vote on each chapter as I use that as a guide also.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Dom Woolf

CHAPTER NINE

Frieda and the Twins

Rick woke early the next morning. He stepped carefully around the twins sleeping on the floor, their chains locking them to the rings on the bed. He looked in on Donna sleeping in her cage at the foot of the bed and decided to let her sleep. He quietly left the bedroom and headed for the kitchen for his morning coffee.

He was pleasantly surprised to find a nude Frieda busily preparing breakfast. She turned at his entrance and dropped to her knees. Mistress Lisa had been training her in proper etiquette. Rick snapped his fingers motioning her to get up.

"Morning Frieda. Coffee please."

Frieda poured his coffee in his usual mug and presented it for his pleasure, on her knees and arms outstretched head down. Rick took the mug and swallowed the first deep gulp of the morning as he observed the muscular girl kneeling at his feet.

"Return to what you were doing girl."

Frieda got to her feet and returned to the kitchen counter saying "Thank you Master."

"Frieda, Lisa is your Mistress by your choice. But I am just your ex employer. You don't owe me service."

Frieda looked at the floor. " Master, My Mistress has said that you own her and always will and as such when we agreed to become hers we became your property as well. If we didn't show you the proper respect, we would dishonor our Mistress." Frieda paused. "I would consider it an honor to service you at any time and in any way you would like Master.' With that she bowed her head and began to cut potatoes for breakfast but Rick could see she was blushing and very nervous.

Rick sat watching her move about the kitchen. He admired her muscular legs and tight ass. She was trim of waist and had strong arm and back muscles. Her breasts were huge and hung down her chest almost to her waist with large wide areoles and Rick noticed her nipples were hard and erect.

Her hair had grown out from the short, almost bowl cut she had when she first arrived and was now down to her shoulders. Lisa had paid to have it styled before the party and Frieda had kept it up ever since.

Rick walked up behind the girl as she was cooking bacon. He reached around her lifting her heavy tits and thumbing her erect nipples. Frieda froze for a second before leaning back against Rick enjoying the sensation of his caressing fingers. Rick let his fingers explore her body, gently spreading her pussy lips and rubbing her clit.

Frieda kept cooking the long strips of bacon, removing the cooked pieces and laying them on a paper towel to drain. She pulled more strips from the package, adding them to the pan of hot grease. The bacon popped and splattered and with Rick behind her Frieda couldn't move away as the drops of burning grease landed on her exposed belly, She winced but didn't try to move away, Rick noticed.

She had just removed a long cooked piece from the pan when Rick took the fork from her hand. He turned her towards him and laid the bacon strip across her breast. Frieda gritted her teeth to keep from screaming as Rick lifted her breast eating the bacon directly from her tit and licking the reddening skin.

He turned her back to the stove and continued exploring her body as she returned to cooking. Frieda's mind was racing a hundred miles a minute. The sensations of Master Rick's fingers, the burning stripe across her breast, the heat of his body against her back, all of which was causing her pussy to flood and her knees were getting weak. She wanted to turn off the stove and drop to the floor with her legs spread for him to fuck her any way he chooses.

Rick plucked a fatty piece of bacon from the cooling dish. He squeezed the bacon, guiding the dripping greases to the small of her back. She could feel the still warm liquid run down the crack of her buttocks followed by Rick's finger as he moistened her asshole. His other hand still holding the crushed bacon bits came over her mouth and gently inserted the bacon followed by his greasy fingers.

Frieda sucked on his fingers as he massaged her anus with her other hand. His index finger pressed against the tight ring until it loosened and allowed his finger to enter her ass. She moaned, turned off the stove and spread her legs. His hard cock replaced his fingers seconds later as she braced against the kitchen counter. She bent slightly at the knees to give Him the best angle as he began fucking her from behind. He used her tits as handles, pulling her nipples through his fingers and squeezing her burnt breast.

Frieda reached between her legs and stroked her own clit as he fucked her. She was moaning shuddering and almost falling over when he came molten hot and hard deep inside her. Her own orgasm followed as he continued to pump her ass. He continued to hold her as he went soft, slipping out of her stretched asshole. She shuddered, almost falling over before regaining her balance. Rick had stepped back regaining his chair and picking up his lukewarm coffee. Frieda turned the stove back on and finished cooking the bacon. She could still feel his hard cock ramming in and out of her greased asshole and his cum dripping down her inner thighs.

She took the coffee pot over to refill his coffee and received a kiss in return.

"Thank you, my dear. I'll take my breakfast in the living room." Rick walked out carrying his coffee and she floated back to the stove to finish making both her masters' breakfasts.

Rick had just finished his coffee and was watching the morning news on TV when Frieda entered carrying a tray, which she set on the table next to her Master. She removed two bowls and a set of washcloths and towels. Rick began eating his breakfast as Frieda knelt and washed his cock with warm soapy water then rinsed and dried him.

She started to stand removing the used cleaning items when Rick touched her head and motioned her back down. He pushed her head towards his cock and she began sucking him while he ate. He occasionally fed her bits of his breakfast before she returned to servicing his engorged penis. He came in her mouth and she swallowed every drop then licked him clean and used a warm towel to dry his now limp member.

She stood and picked up all the dirty dishes and towels, returning to the kitchen where she made up a second tray for Mistress Lisa. She went to the smaller master bedroom and gently woke her mistress serving her coffee and setting up the tray on the bed before uncuffing Christy and returning to clean up the kitchen. Christy got her and Frieda's breakfast while Frieda cleaned and they both sat down to eat in the little breakfast nook.

One of Julio's security guards called to inform the villa that a delivery driver was bringing several packages to the door. Christy went to sign for the delivery and shocked the driver by answering the door in the nude. He stood staring at the pretty blond while she signed for the packages. Frieda further compounded the poor driver's condition as she joined Christy to help bring all the packages into the villa. Frieda was topless only, as she had stopped to put on a bikini bottom. The driver couldn't take his eyes off her heavy hanging tits especially when she bent over to pick up the boxes and her huge tits swung freely.

Christy handed the driver his clipboard back and stood on tiptoe to give him a kiss on the cheek before picking up the rest of the packages and walking into the house closing the door behind her with a kick. The two women giggled at the driver's condition as they put the packages in the entry hall and returned to the kitchen to finish breakfast. They ran into the twins and Donna getting their own meals and the five women had a good laugh at the story

The women commented on Frieda's burn mark on her tit and when she blushed they badgered her until she gave up the whole story. The women congratulated Frieda on her adventure and Donna and the twins told the story of last nites bondage club session. They all examined the whip marks questioning Donna on how it had felt and what she had thought about being fucked on stage by four big men.

It was Donna's turn to blush as she admitted she had never before been fucked by so many guys at one time and she had cum several times even as she had struggled in their unyielding grasp. The whipping had pushed her over the top and she hardly remembered anything that happened afterwards.

Frieda announced that she would have been scared silly by being on stage and she couldn't even imagine being fucked like that in public. Christy agreed with Frieda, the twins told a story of one of their Masters that used to arraign orgies just to watch the twins get fucked by as many guys at one time as possible.

Donna told the story of how her father used to have "poker" parties and have her suck and fuck the men he sold her to. The women sat and talked for an hour comparing their lives and trials.

Unknown to the gossiping slaves Rick and Lisa were listening and watching the whole conversation from the entertainment room with the security system Rick had installed.

Lisa quietly told Rick "Looks like I'll have to arraign some public play for my two slaves."

Rick smiled "Wait until you see the toys that just got delivered."

"You always buy the most interesting fun toys." Lisa smiled at Rick and opened her top, reveling her breasts and elongated nipples. "Speaking of which I need longer extenders."

Rick stared at the two and a half inch nipples extending from Lisa's tits. "They shouldn't have extended that far this fast. It was supposed to take five years to go through the whole range of extenders I bought for you. It's only been slightly more than three years."

Lisa lifted her breasts, offering them to Rick. "I have been wearing them 24/7 and changing them every three months."

Rick grasped her nipples with both hands; he pulled gently milking them through his fingers. Lisa's head went back and a moan escaped her. "Harder, pull harder." Rick pulled at her nipples and twisted at the same time. Lisa moaned deeper as she was pulled to her knees by her nipples. Rick kept pulling and twisting watching her face as she got more and more into it. Lisa began to shudder from the stimulation, her breath catching in her throat. Rick began squeezing her nipples one at a time, pinching harder at each stroke

Lisa was in pain and ecstasy at the same time. His manipulation of her nipples seemed to go straight to her groin. She was quickly approaching orgasm. She felt paralyzed, her hands hanging uselessly at her sides, her back and neck arched as he pulled up on her nipples stretching them out and pulling up on her breasts until it seemed her entire weight was being lifted by her tortured nipples.

Rick watched her face judging exactly when to jerk up on her painfully stretched nipples. Lisa screamed and came. He released her and caught her body in a hug as she shuddered through orgasm after orgasm.

Rick picked up the beautiful redhead and carried her to the master bedroom, kicking the door shut behind him. He laid the girl on the huge bed and stripped off her clothes. He dropped his robe on the floor and climbed in beside her. Rick began to suck and lick on her nipples; he squeezed her breasts and fingered her clit, taking his time slowly enjoying every part of her body. Lisa was slowly stroking his manhood, licking his balls and taking them gently in her mouth and sucking on them.

Rick had already cum twice that morning so he was able to enjoy Lisa's ministrations for an extended period and concentrate on bringing her to a slow gentle shuddering orgasm before he began to thrust deep into her pussy. Lisa responded by pushing back into his thrusts, ramming him even deeper into her. They fell into a rhythm fucking harder and harder until both came one final time and dropped onto the big bed sweating and exhausted. Their breathing and heart rates slowed as they fell asleep in each other's arms.

While the masters played the slaves spent the morning cleaning house and doing chores. Then they spent the rest of the morning, swimming, sunning and playing outside. Rick and Lisa joined them in mid afternoon and spent time relaxing with the family.

That evening after dinner Rick had the whole family in the living room to open the packages. He lifted and shook the packages pretending to listen to the sounds of the items inside before opening the first one. He pulled an ornate silver metal waistband from the box and told Donna to strip and stand in front of him. The band was in two halves that he placed around her waist and clicked together. It emphasized Donna's tiny waist.

"Wow." Rick exclaimed. "I wasn't sure it would fit; baby you did it a 14 inch waist."

Donna looked down amazed. She knew she had been getting smaller and tighter and the daily corset training had pulled her waist in, but she hadn't measured herself in some months. The rest of the women looked on congratulating her successful body mod. Donna now measured 44dd-14-26.

Rick also opened another box with a dark red evening gown, low cut in front, no back and slit up the sides. He had Donna put it on over the waistband and was pleased that it fit as if it had been painted on. He also pulled out a pair of six-inch spike heels in the same deep red as the gown. Once the outfit was complete Donna was transformed into a tall stunning vision of statuesque beauty. Her huge tits, half exposed by the dress, empathizing her tiny waist and long legs. Her heels made her seem even more streamlined.

Everyone was stunned by her new look. "Wow is right! Julio said. Everyone began talking at once while Donna stood and turned and preened.

"Ok, strip baby.' Rick ordered.

Donna smiled and began removing the outfit and heels while Rick opened the next package. He pulled out a double set of silver tubes fastened together. He motioned the twins over and placed them back-to-back. He opened the tubes and locked them around the arms of the twins pulling their arms behind their backs. When he finished all the adjustments the twins were locked together, their arms incased in the ornate silver tubes pulling their shoulders back and together: thrusting their tits out and leaving them totally helpless.

Rick faced Emma and began playing with her nipples. Lisa walked up to Ruby and began to rub her clit. The twins started to squirm from the manipulations but soon found that the arm cuffs didn't allow them to move without fighting the movements of her sister.

Rick moved on from Emma's nipples to twisting and squeezing her entire tits. His strong hands burned and bruised the tender tit flesh as he twisted the breast. He started alternating slapping her heavy cone shaped mammary, using wide sweeping forehand and backhand slaps. He enjoyed the meaty thuds and the sight of her boobs bouncing as they reddened and bruised.

Lisa meanwhile was using her fingernails to torture Ruby's clit, inner thighs and her flat stomach. Her sharpened nails left long red tracks wherever she dragged them over the helpless girls flesh. Lisa took her index finger and stabbed the nail into the whimpering woman's clit twisting as she pressed. Ruby arched her back and went completely up on her toes trying to evade the intensely painful point skewering her sensitive cunt.

Rick ordered them down on their knees. It required the twins to coordinate their movements. Rick and Lisa watched amused at the twin's struggles to keep from falling over, as they finally were able to get to their knees by getting their legs passed between each other. Once on their knees, their buttocks were pressed together and tits still pushed out, leaving them even more helpless to move.

Rick opened his robe and pressed his cock to Emma's lips as Lisa stood over Ruby presenting her spread pussy to be licked. The twins used their lips and tongues to service their masters. Frieda motioned Christy and Donna to get in behind Lisa and Rick and begin servicing them from the rear.

Christy loved licking and gently biting on Lisa's ass; she licked all the way down between her spread legs and paused to kiss Ruby as the twin worked on Lisa's pussy and clit. Christy pressed two fingers into Lisa's hot moist and open cunt, slowly finger fucking her mistress as Ruby sucked and licked her clit.

Donna mirrored Christy from behind Rick, licking and sucking on his asshole and taking his balls into her mouth while Emma sucked his hard cock. The four slaves worked to satisfy their masters who stood simply enjoying their slaves licking and sucking. Rick grabbed Emma's head thrusting deep into her throat as he started to cum, then pulling back to flood her mouth. Cum and saliva poured over Emma's filled lips and Donna licked and sucked up ever spilled drop.

Moments later Lisa shuddered through her own orgasm. She stepped back from Ruby and lifted Christy kissing her passionately as a second climax ripped through her sweat soaked nude form. Everyone collapsed on the various couches to recover, except the twins who were still locked together on their knees covered in sweat and their master's juices.

Frieda walked around the twins lifting Emma's bruised and reddened tits, tracing the raised and ripped skin on Ruby's flat belly and cunt. She suddenly reached down wrapping her strong hands in the twin's silky jet-black hair and lifting both twins to their feet with her sailor's muscles. She held them up by their hair until they were able to stand on their own. She unlocked the tubes, freeing the twins from each other and then freeing their arms. A last latch released the tubes and let the twins regain the use of their long held limbs.

Rick looked at the twins rubbing each other's arms to restore circulation, "Do you ladies like your new sleeves?

Both the twins nodded and chorused "Yes Master." Emma continued "Very much so! I loved the way it restrained me and kept me tied to my sister." Ruby nodded.

Lisa reclining on the couch wrapped around Christy stated " I liked the way it made them strain against each other any time they wanted to move; even more so when they were down on their knees."

Rich grinned. "Then my new design is a winner. I have already licensed it to a manufacturer of bondage equipment. I just wanted to test it on a live subject before released it for sale. Now let's open the packages for Christy and Frieda."

Frieda received a full leather outfit, including thigh high black leather boots, matching skin tight leather pants that laced up both legs and zippered from the top of her ass crack to two inches above her pussy and a corset like bodice and vest. The bodice had been designed for her huge tits. It would lift and hold them like a half bra.

Once Frieda was dressed everyone agreed with Lisa's comment that all she needed was a whip and she would look like a movie image dominatrix. That's when Lisa produced the six foot bull whip she had hidden under the couch earlier.

Frieda was stunned. She looked at Lisa and then around the room and then burst into tears and ran from the living room. Lisa was shocked and froze for just a moment before chasing after her.

Rick sat thinking as everyone began to chatter amongst themselves. 'If Frieda freaked out and complained to her father, the whole family could come unraveled.' He decided to wait and see what Lisa came back with.

Lisa chased the crying girl through the villa and down the beach losing ground to the taller and faster woman, until Frieda abruptly stopped and sank to her knees in the sand. Lisa stopped and dropped down beside the emotional woman wrapping her in her arms holding her as she cried.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Billion Dollar Slaves 02 Ch. 09-10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds