• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Billion Dollar Slaves 03 Ch. 06

Billion Dollar Slaves 03 Ch. 06

The story takes a strange twist. I hope dear readers that you will enjoy it. Please vote and comment as that is the way I get to know that you are still involved.

Dom Woolf

.........................

"Gregory never was the most stable person, but I would never have dreamed he would go that crazy." Ruth remarked sitting on the pool lounger next to Rick. She lay back sipping at her drink through a straw, one side of her face still swollen and black and blue from where her ex had hit her.

"I'm just glad we were able to get you and Mia out of there before he killed one of you." Rick was shaking his head. "I have to admit I never thought he would set the place on fire and then to attack the police..."

"Actually I'm glad he did. I'm sorry he's dead but, having him killed by the police kept us from airing a lot of the nasty things he did and having to go to trial and all the media coverage would have ruined things for everyone." Ruth sighed. "Now we can get on with our lives and put his insanity behind us."

Ruth and Mia were temporarily living at the mansion while they recovered from their ordeal and the million and one insurance/ legal/ funeral arraignments were seen to by Rick's lawyer. Ruth's injuries were the worst, several teeth loosened, torn muscles and bruises. Mia who hadn't admitted to anyone what had happened, simply had some bruising and rope burns on her wrists and ankles.

Mia was out shopping with her sister Christy and Lisa. The twins were swimming and taking care of Ruth and Rick; Donna was cooking a late supper for everyone. Rick had been enjoying the afternoon sun with the twins when Ruth joined them, looking stunning in one of Christy's micro bikinis. It was the only suit in the house that came even close to fitting, the rest being either too small in the waist or too large in the top. Ruth had a nice set of tits, Rick thought, but in this bunch she would win the itti bitti tittie contest. Rick laughed at the thought. 38 c's and she's the small chested one of the bunch.

"Rick, I need to ask you some questions and I need you to be totally honest with me." Rick looked at Ruth an amused grin on his face. "What the hell kind of family are you running here? I'm not blind and contrary to Gerg's opinion of me; I'm not stupid. I see how everyone treats you, like some feudal Lord of the manor. Even Mia defers to you now, as if she was your servant. So be honest with me! What's going on?"

"Ruth? What do you know about the dominant and submissive lifestyle?"

"Mostly what I've read on the internet. I attended a few lectures with a friend quite a few years ago when Greg and I were going through a rough patch. I even went to a bdsm party. Oh my God!" Ruth sat back with a shocked look on her face. "You're Lord Richard."

Rick sat back in his chair, laughing. "I haven't used that name in at least ten years."

"You gave a lecture on bdsm and the law. It was about safe, sane, and consensual bondage and how the law might not recognize contracts between dominants and submissive's even if neither party complained." Ruth smiled. "I remembered I was impressed by what you said and how to handle the police if they came to investigate a party."

"Yep, that was a pretty standard lecture back then." Rick shook his head remembering all the lectures he had given to local bdsm groups. "To sum up this family in a nut shell, Donna is my wife and slave, the twins are consensual slaves, and Christy is a submissive in service to Lisa. Mia found out about it and has been experimenting, but I'm not sure she has the need to be dominated.'

Ruth sat back in her lounger and quietly thought about everything she had seen around this family for the last few months and everything she knew about the D/s or bdsm lifestyle.

Rick sat and watched her work through her thoughts and feelings. This could go either way. She might freak and demand to leave with or without Mia and Christy or she might relax to the situation and just move out when things got settled. She might even ... Rick's thoughts trailed off at that point as Ruth spoke up.

"The family has been keeping things toned down since I've been here haven't you?" Ruth asked.

"Quite a bit actually." Rick agreed. "We didn't want to shock you and we weren't sure how you would feel about Christy and Lisa."

"Amazed actually." Ruth commented. "Christy was always the out spoken, out going one of the family. Seeing her be submissive is a bit of a surprise. Mia is more of a shock. I can't get the girl to straighten up her room, much less be domestic. Hey, maybe I just need to use a whip!" Ruth laughed at her own thought.

Rick chuckled at the idea. "Might be a good idea at that. Mia seems to respond well to a touch of the whip, although for her I think it's more of a sexual thing. She likes being dominated sexually, for her it's a definite turn on. I don't think the service end of the d/s lifestyle is something she is entirely comfortable with. Christy on the other hand lives to serve in whatever fashion is required; for her service is the whole package."

Ruth sat silent for a long period. Rick merely lay back and allowed her the time to gather her thoughts.

"You never really know your children." Ruth stated. "You raise them and watch them and try to talk to them but somewhere along the way they change into a person with their own ways of perceiving the world. Especially where sex comes into the picture."

Rick nodded. "I know my straight laced parents would never have dreamed of the lifestyle I live. Nor would they have approved. But if a person is to be true to themselves, they have to make up their own minds and go their own way at some point. Too many people try to live their lives for their parents or spouse or children and lose the person they might have been. I think it's one of the reasons so many people are depressed or unhappy with their lives. It's not just money. A lot of rich people are depressed and unhappy as well as working class people. I really think it's because we don't allow ourselves to be what we want to be, we become what others think we should be.

Ruth sat awhile and thought about what Rick had said. Dinner was served and Ruth asked that since she now knew the (big family secret), everyone could get back to his or her accustomed way of doing things and just ignore her being here. Here Rick intervened and told the family to go back to normal after dinner was over, as normal would have meant a lot of shuffling around and dinner would get cold. Everyone laughed.

Later that evening Ruth was watching the evening news; (thankfully not a mention of herself, Mia or Greg), when she noticed Christy now nude and wearing a collar follow Lisa dressed in leather out past the pool and into the garage. When she returned to the kitchen to get a refill on her coffee she saw the twins, naked, cleaning dishes and floors.

Returning to the entertainment room she heard the sound of the tread mill running and looked in to find Donna, sleeve bound and nipple rings attached to the machine running an exercise program.

Ruth went up to her room, thinking about all she had witnessed and heard, not only today but ever since her oldest daughter joined the Tyler household. Ruth lay on the bed unable to sleep as so many thoughts chased themselves around in her head.

Late that night Ruth gave up trying to sleep and returned down stairs to the kitchen for a snack. She was entering the kitchen when she saw her oldest daughter kneeling on the floor beside the chair her mistress was seated in. Lisa was stroking Christy's hair, her head resting on Lisa's leg. Christy's body was striped with dark red and black n blue stripes, her breasts were bruised, and her nipples showed scratches and bruises also. Yet her nipples were up and firm, her areolas crinkled and tight. Christy was kissing Lisa's thigh and stroking her leg, lightly trailing her finger tips lazily up and down the soft skin on the inside of her mistresses thigh.

Christy looked up a satisfied smile on her relaxed and happy face as her mother entered the kitchen. "Hello Mother."

"You look like you have been ridden hard and are begging for more." Ruth observed.

"Rode hard, yes, but not wanting more just yet." Christy looked lovingly up at her mistress. "I'm so zoned out, I doubt I could stand, let alone take another session like that one." Ruth poured a glass of milk and sat across from Lisa where she could see both the girls. "You must be hurting from the looks of all that bruising."

"I feel it but I'm so high on endorphins at the moment that nothing hurts. It's just a kind of warmth and" she took a deep breath, sighing as she let it out. "Just kinda sensitive, I feel every touch of breeze and movement in every part of my body. I'm aware of my entire body, every inch.' She paused. "Normally, in every day life you notice when your touched or a part of you is uncomfortable, but after a session like we had tonight, it's like your entire skin is alive and you feel every hair that brushes your body, every change of temperature, every breath of air as it brushes the hair on your entire body. You feel alive all over.

Lisa reached down, brushing her fingertips across Christy's nipple. Christy drew in a long deep breath and sighed. "It wouldn't take more than a few touches to send me over the edge right now."

"I'll have to take your word for it, dear. I've been interested in bdsm but I never had the courage to try it."

"Ruth, what's holding you back now? Your husband is gone and your kids are all grown. You have the opportunity to explore all the things you have ever wanted to do without worrying about anyone else's opinion." Lisa earnestly told Ruth as she sat staring at the older woman.

Ruth paused, looking at the self assured young woman petting her naked daughter and couldn't think of a thing to say. Lisa smiled and stood pulling on a leash attached to Christy's collar. "Goodnight Ruth." The girls left, Christy following behind Lisa.

Ruth was still sitting in the kitchen when Donna and the twins came in to begin preparing breakfast. She suddenly stood and fled back upstairs without a word, leaving Donna and the twins staring in confused wonder. It was mid afternoon before Ruth ventured down the stairs and the house was quiet. Ruth fixed herself some toast and juice, thankful for the absence of the family. She decided to sit by the pool and it was there she found Donna lying on a beach towel, naked and oiled as she all over tanned her well toned body.

"Hi, sleepy head." Donna greeted her. "It didn't take you long to figure out that everyone around here sleeps in late!"

"Hi." Ruth set down her drink and plate on the umbrella covered patio table. She pulled a chair into the shade. "I was up late last night, couldn't sleep and when I did fall asleep, I guess I was exhausted cause I just woke up a few minutes ago."

Donna nodded. "That's happened to me a few times. Sometimes I'll wear myself out on the treadmill and weights just so I can sleep."

Ruth looked over Donna's flat belly, well muscled body, and huge natural tits. "It shows. I wish I was in half as good shape as you are."

Donna laughed. "Trust me when I tell you it had less to do with my wanting to be in shape and a lot more to do with the shape Rick expects me to maintain or be punished."

Ruth sat very still and stared at the woman, just a few years younger than she was, who had just admitted that she was expected to due certain things or be punished by her husband/master. "How does that work exactly? I mean the whole slave thing. Rick started to explain but I would like to hear it from your point of view."

Donna rolled over on her belly, spread her legs and propped herself up on her elbows. Ruth noticed that even then most of Donna's tits were flat on the towel. "It wasn't easy at first. Rick trained me and I made a lot of mistakes so I got punished a lot. I resented him and the fact that he made the rules and I had no say in the matter."

Donna looked thoughtful, her eyes unfocused as though she was seeing herself back then. "One day I woke up and started to do my morning chores and I found I was humming and singing to myself. I suddenly realized that I was happy and then I realized I couldn't remember the last time I wasn't happy. I was loved and cared for. I didn't have to worry about life and making decisions, all that was done for me. I knew what I had to do each day, what I had to wear and cook and eat and clean. I knew what was expected of me and I was really striving to push myself past the limits I had set for myself."

Donna refocused her gaze on Ruth. "That's when I realized that by being Rick's slave, I had really freed myself."

"Don't you miss.... Oh I don't know the freedom to choose?" Ruth asked.

"Sure there's a trade off. I don't get to say no if I don't feel like sex or cooking or exercise. I also don't have to go to work every day and worry about being on time and getting the work done and then getting home and fixing dinner and taking care of my family, just to fall in bed and start all over again the next day." Donna grinned. "That becomes the Masters problem and he is welcome to the headache."

The two women laughed at that. Donna continued. "I had gotten over the one man one women jealousy thing long before I met Rick, so it wasn't an issue that being a slave doesn't allow for jealousy and frankly having more slaves around here actually makes my life easier. We share the chores and the sex, and the service duties, so I actually get more free time."

"Don't get me wrong." Donna admonished. "There are Masters out there that I would hate serving. Masters that expect you to be a 24/7 whore or beat you and don't care if they hurt you, Master that don't care for their slaves or are into humiliation and degradation. As Master's go Rick is one of the best."

"The twins have had bad masters and they were both hurt by them. The twins came from a culture were they didn't have a choice. Now you couldn't get them out of here with a team of horses."

Ruth looked around quickly and asked Donna, "What about Christy?"

"Christy isn't a slave. She chose to be Lisa's submissive, which means that when she chooses she can say stop and Lisa will respect that. Of course, Lisa might drop her as her subbie if she does it too often or if Lisa decides that she wants more than Christy is willing to give, but I don't see that happening anytime soon." Donna grinned. "Their in LOVE, and you know how young love is, all heat and drama."

Ruth smiled remembering her own first loves. "And Mia?"

Donna laughed out loud. "Mia is horny and young and in love with the mystery and excitement of the idea of being a slave. She will either find her place and grow into it or grow out of it and look back at what a silly fling she had when she was (just a kid).

Ruth went and retrieved a bath towel, stripped off and lay beside Donna, who proceeded to oil her top to bottom with sunscreen. The two women lay in the hot sun and talked for most of the afternoon.

Rick sitting in his office enjoyed watching and listening to the women over his security system. He especially enjoyed the sight of Ruth naked and oiled, lying in the sun. He even captured and printed several snapshots of her for his computerized collection.

After dinner Ruth and Rick went to his office to go over several things the lawyer had called about earlier in the day. They spent several hours concluding their business. Rick placed all the paperwork in a folder and asked if Ruth would like a drink. She accepted and Rick went to the bar to pour.

Handing her the ice chilled glass he sat on the small sofa where he could watch her reactions. "How are you doing, Ruth?"

"I'm doing surprisingly well, considering." Ruth sipped at her drink. "I'm still a little sore, mostly in my jaw where Greg hit me but overall I think I'm pretty much recovered."

"Glad to hear you're healing up." Rick grinned. "I thought you looked in pretty good shape when you were sunning at the pool today. Security cameras. They watch the entire grounds."

Ruth blushed bright red. "Oh my God! I forgot you have security cameras everywhere. Your security company must have installed a big screen in their monitoring room by now with all the naked bodies around here. It must be their favorite show."

Rick laughed and explained. "It probably would be if they could monitor it when we're home. I have the cameras on a separate circuit; it only goes to the monitoring company when we're away from home. While we are in residence the only place it goes is here in my office." And Howard's secret little monitoring room Rick thought. Of course those cameras never feed to the security company. Too private.

"You must have gotten a good show today," Ruth was shaking her head. "I defiantly have no secrets left from you."

"Relax, Ruth. As you have noted nudity around here is the norm not the reverse. You have a good body, nothing to hide."

"Funny you should say that. I was, as you know, out with Donna today and noticed that even though she's a few years younger than me; her body looks twenty-eight while mine is starting to look it's age."

Rick looked at the woman and gave her body an honest assessment. "Ruth you're in far better shape than most women your age and in a few months with the right training and toning you could give Donna a run for her money. Except in the tits, she's hard to beat with those boobs."

Ruth looked down at her chest and grinned. "Maybe that's why I feel like a little girl here, every woman in this house has bigger and less saggy boobs than me."

Rick was laughing so hard he almost spilled his drink. "Yeah I'm a little eccentric about boobs. The bigger, the better, in my humble opinion. Women should have curves. These anorexic stick figures that pass for beautiful nowadays are way to skinny for my tastes."

Ruth looked at Rick for a moment. "Donna was saying you were the best Master a girl could have. I think she may be right. I'm not interested in becoming a slave, but I have always fantasized about bondage and rough sex." Rick started to say something but Ruth held up her hand for him to wait. "Let me get this out. I know Mia and I owe you for so much as it is and this isn't any great deal I'm offering but if you would like to; I would like to explore bondage with you as my mentor and Master." Ruth took a deep breath. "I never thought I would get that out without falling apart."

Rick sat back stunned. "Ruth, do you really know what you're asking?"

"Please don't make me say it again." She blushed even deeper red. "It took all I had to ask the first time."

Rick sat for a few moments thinking. "I accept, on the condition that you make a list of the things you want to try and the things you won't do, I will expect that list first thing in the morning and we will talk about it tomorrow after lunch."

Ruth nodded and stood up. "Thank you. I'll get started right now." With that said she turned and ran from the room, leaving a bewildered Rick sitting and staring at the slowly closing door to his office.

In the week since her dad raped her and beat her mother before getting himself killed fighting the police Mia had insisted that she was ok so many times she had the question and answer down to a practiced routine and she was sick of it. She spent the days pretending to be fine, swimming, going shopping or to the movies with her sister and Lisa or with the twins.

But at night when she was alone in her room she relived that night over and over. The shower, waking naked and chained on the bed, his touch, his smell, the pain and the pleasure of his hard demanding cock slamming into her pussy, her wet wanting pussy. Oh Daddy...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Billion Dollar Slaves 03 Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 211 milliseconds