• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Bimbo or Billionaire - Fun with Numb

Bimbo or Billionaire - Fun with Numb

12

Chapter 1 - Math Lessons

The room was dark but the three large computer monitors of my hacking rig cast ample light for me to see my desk and its contents. The monitor on the left held my e-mail and chat windows, a recent unread message still highlighted and was clearly spam with a subject line of "Lilian, 30 days to a bigger member!"

The monitor on my right had browsers and sites displayed but it was the one in the middle that held my attention at the moment.

Playing right there in front of me was a recent episode of "Bimbo or Billionaire", my new found addiction. Though not in the way most people seemed to be addicted to the show. Instead I was on episode 439 or the 461 shows broadcast so far and was carefully recording the case numbers and what they contained in to a database.

The database was my ticket to the billion dollar prize.

My obsession had started off as mere curiosity... how did they randomize the cases?

The question had led down a rabbit hole of intrigue and mystery, the show's technology was impressive and they clearly kept everything secret, including how the cases were picked.

I had spent several days hacking at the main firewalls of the shows servers to no avail and decided to approach the problem from a different angle. The cases where brought in from offsite just before the show started and the opening credits clearly showed them being transported in an armoured car. That's where I had hit pay dirt.

The armoured car company had tight physical security but they were lax on their servers and I'd penetrated it after just a few hours. It turned out the cases actually came from three different locations.

The first was the physical cases, picked up from a distribution warehouse by the airport. The second was a major accounting firm in the city and then finally to a law firm across town.

I suspected the accounting firm must be in charge of ensuring the right number of cash and bimbo symbols were in the cases, which left the law firm to attach the numbers to each case. Splitting it between two firms made sense, no one at either office knew for sure which cases contained which symbols and that ensured there wasn't any cheating by either firm going on.

Hacking the accounting firm had been more complicated than the armoured car company but it none the less fell to my skills. It didn't provided any additional information to me, though it did confirm they managed the symbols.

The law firm was more difficult, much like the show, they had top notch security. To get access to the second half of the process, I had had to go back to basics and the good old standby of the social engineering hack.

At just over 5 feet tall with traditional Asian features and thick rimmed black glasses I passed easily through what limited physical security they had in place and looked perfectly at home walking among the countless interns, legal assistants and junior partners.

A quick stop at a cubical with a computer that had been left unlocked as the tenant had taken a break delivered my virus on to the network and in minutes it was sending back to me everything I would need.

After pouring over the information from both firms I had come to one conclusion, while the cases appeared random, there was a flaw in how the firms picked the random numbers and it was possible to tip the odds in the players favour as the information I had could be used to predict the cash cases.

Which had led me to my current binge watching of all 461 episodes of the show.

Once completed I'd be able to crunch the numbers and confirm my theory. Then the hard work would start. The mathematical formula to predict the cases was complex and I'd have to be able to do it in my head as there was no way to smuggle a computer on stage, not with the costume I'd be wearing.

And worse yet, the formula needed to have some data to work with before it could be used to predict the cash cases. That meant that even the best case scenario was that I had to open at least 14 cases to get the pattern. That was 2 rounds and if I was unlucky I may not have enough focus left to do the math.

But it was a risk worth taking, the averages said I'd have to open 7 bimbo cases before I could use my knowledge and that would mean I'd have to accept all the physical changes that came with that fact. I was happy with my small breasts and thin tomboyish frame, but at 28, while I looked young, time was starting to take its toll.

The mental changes concerned me though. I'd probably have to have a least one or possibly more to get through the first 14 random cases and having watched so many episodes, I now understood how insidious the show was. It took every opportunity to undermine the contestant's mental faculties with every change, not just the last six that were labeled as mental ones.

But a billion dollars...

Chapter 2 - Opening Credits

The studio curtain raised as the theme music blared from the speakers with the applause of the live studio audience. I was still off stage and was going over the math in my head yet again using the mnemonic technics I'd come up with.

I had seen the collar of fate so many times in the episodes I'd watched and there seemed to be two different reactions to it. The first was to ignore it and the second was to fidget with it. I'd spent the better part of the last week trying to stop myself from fidgeting with it and now as the show began my hand was once more moving it about as if it was made of wool and irritating my skin.

"Yes folks it's time to answer the question that is on all of our minds... Is she a... Bimbo or Billionaire!" the announcer's voice came across the PA system and the audience roared in response.

Soon I'd have to start opening cases and the work would begin, but before that there were introductions to do. I need to make sure everything went smoothly, while I wasn't actually cheating the game, I certainly didn't want to give them any reason to stop the show or disqualify me before I had won.

"Thanks Dan, now to get to today's contestant... Lilian!" the crowd cheered as I walked on to the set, smiling and waving, trying to be as confidant in my appearance as I was in my math skills..

"Hi Lilian, are you excited to be here today?"

"Sure am Jack, excited and ready to play all the way to the end!"

"That's great Lilian, now on your information form under career, you list 'hacker', is that true?"

"Sure is Jack, I spend the last 10 years working in the information security field, hacking in to some of the most secure networks in the world. Of course all legally, having been hired by those same firms to prove their security!" Expect my recent forays in to the show, but they didn't need to know about those.

"Wow, Lilian, that's quite impressive. That might make you one of the smartest contestants we've ever had on the show! It's says here you're a member of Mensa and graduated 2 years early from university. That's an amazing accomplishment, if you don't mind me asking, what's your IQ?"

"Well Jack, that's kind of a personal question..." I said winking, "but I guess I could let you know, 149." Cheers came from the audience, I knew they liked nothing better than seeing a highly intelligent woman lose.

"That's incredible Lilian. Well we will get to some more about you later in the show, but now I have just one more question for you... are you ready to play?"

The crowd echoed Jack's question as he asked it and I knew it was time to get serious again.

"I'm ready Jack, let's get going!"

"Ok Lilian, let's get a few housekeeping items out of the way and we can get going. First off I'd like to bring everyone's attention to our case girl Chrissi!"

As always the spotlight highlighted Chrissi and the buxom blonde bimbo waved and giggled as the crowd cheered and whistled. I had heard the next line so many times I almost lip synced along with it.

"Chrissi was the unluckiest contestant to ever play our game here and opened twelve bimbo cases in a row. But we just couldn't let her leave with nothing so instead we didn't let her leave at all and she's been with us ever since!

In the back of the studio we also have the fine technical folks who are operating the Collar of Fate tonight, we won't get a chance to see them but we'll certainly see their work on stage!

And of course we cannot forget our generous benefactor, who has put up the billion dollar prize! Our mystery man that we simply call 'The Accountant'". As always the pitch black area above the columns of monitors was backlit revealing a person sitting at a desk but obscured in darkness.

"Of course you all know our board, two sides with twelve steps each, revealed one at a time as the cases are opened. As always the cash side starts at a penny and works its way up to one billion dollars!

The bimbo side is divided in to two halves, the first six are physical changes that the 'Collar of Fate' will make and the second half are mental changes. Each of the changes will be selected by an audience vote from a list of four random selections from our database!"

Chapter 3 - Round 1

I wanted to close my eyes and concentrate on the math, but I knew that would look strange so instead I tried to focus on Jack and Chrissi. The audience was hard to make out with the stage lighting on but they seemed to be very loud tonight.

"Ok Lilian, as you know we have five rounds here. In the first round you have to open 12 cases, the second 6 cases, the third 3, the fourth and fifth rounds are 1 case each to see if you win the billion dollars or not. I need 12 numbers from 1 to 24 from you right now."

I had found no pattern in the data for which case to pick first so I had decided to use my birthday, the 23rd.

"Ok Jack, let's start with number 23."

"Chrissi, could you please open case 23 please?" Jack called over to Chrissi.

Chrissi seemed to have been distracted by someone in the crowd and was trying to use some kind of hand signals to indicate she was busy right now but that she would be glad to see them after the show.

"Chrissi? Chrisssssiiiii?!?" Jack said in an exacerbated tone.

"Oh sorry Jack, like what can I do for you?" The audience laughed as Jack just shrugged and repeated himself.

The pedestal with case 23 was still flashing as Chrissi finally made her way over to it. A quick flurry of action on Chrissi's part that seemed completely unrelated to any motion that would actually cause the case to open somehow delivered the desired effect and revealed a gleaming bimbo symbol.

"Oh Lilian, a bad start with your first bimbo case!

Ok folks, let's reveal the first bimbo change and the four randomly selected items our audience gets to vote on!"

The crowd cheered as the board displayed the first category.

"Category is Hair! And the four voting options are... Straight to the Bum, Blonde Bomb, Mullet Over and Shaved to the Wood! Ok folks as always use the pads on your arm rests and vote for which one you want. Lilian, any thoughts?"

My classic straight black hair was only down to my shoulders, but I had always thought it one of my best features. I had done the numbers and usually the hair category simply augmented whatever you had, very seldom did the audience go for big changes to start with.

"Well Jack, I can't picture myself as a Blonde but I really wouldn't like to be shaved bald!"

"We don't get that one very often and I can't remember the audience ever selecting it so I think you'll be safe there Lilian.

Well the audience has voted and the winner is... Straight to the Bum! Oh the classics are the best sometimes don't you think Lilian? Ok technical team, please, activate the Collar of Fate now!"

I felt my scalp start to tingle and moments later my hair touch my shoulders. It was only when I felt it crest the top of my buttocks that the tingling stopped and I realized the full weight of my new hair. Turning my head side to side revealed the mass of hair that now was over half as long as I was tall and it was full and perfect.

"Ok Lilian, what's your next case!"

"How about number 3 Jack."

"Ok Chrissi, let's open case number 3..."

"Ok Jack..." Chrissi seemed confused for a moment and then started to walk to the front of the forest of cases. Once she made it there she started to count the cases out loud... "1... uhm... 2... Jack what comes after 2?"

"3 Chrissi, that's the case we need you to open." Jack said smiling and shaking his head.

"Oh goodie!" Chrissi replied as she wiggled over to the case and opened it.

"Another bimbo case Lilian!"

I knew the odds, I was probably going to have to get through at least 7 bimbo cases before I could do the math, I just mentally recorded the information and smiled.

"That's ok Jack, you have to break a few eggs to make an omelet after all!" The crowd seemed to like the analogy even if it wasn't very apt. It was one of the things my research had shown, an audience that likes you will definitely make choices that make your life easier in the long run.

"Good to see you keep your spirits up Lilian! Ok the board says the category is... Voice! With the options being Valley High, At the Speed of Anime, Pause for Effect and A Force of Nature. This is of course just a change to the sound of your voice not your vocabulary." Jack said.

"So Lilian, what do you think of the choices?"

"Well Jack I'm not sure what A Force of Nature is but the others seem pretty straight forward."

"Well that one makes... I'm sorry Lilian, I'll have to tell you about it after the show. The voting is complete and the audience has chosen... At the Speed of Anime!

As many of our audience is clearly aware, lead female characters in Anime often have a very high pitched voice and speak incredibly fast, which is what you'll be doing from now on!"

The collar once more activated and I felt it go to work on my neck but also a tingle in the back of my mind as well.

"So Lilian why don't you tell me about your favorite place to go on vacation?"

I had just felt the tingle stop when Jack ask the question, I didn't hesitate to answer.

"WellJackIlovethebeachinHawaiiwithallthesunandwater..." I stopped as quickly as I could but my mouth seemed to have a mind of its own and merged my entire train of thought together in to a single long word.

To make it even worse, my voice was a high pitched, piercing whine that I didn't know if humans could even hear!

Focusing on slowing down as much as I could, I continued, "Wow Jack, I love it!" I didn't really, but playing up to the audience was still a good plan until I didn't need them anymore.

The audience clapped and hollered at their choice as I finished.

"That's great Lilian, let's get to the next case, a number if you please..."

"17!"

During my quick speech, Chrissi had placed her hands in her ears and Jack had to go over and physically remove them before she could hear which case she was to open.

"Your first cash case Lilian, you're on the board!"

That was a relief, getting on the board ensured I'd make it through the first round at least.

"Ok Lilian, what's your next case?"

"22Jack!" I said forgetting to slow down.

"Your second cash case! You're up to 10 cents!"

"Thatsgreat... Jack, let's try case number 5." I said slowing down. It was still almost a high pitched shriek, but at least everyone could understand it.

"Three in a row, you're on a roll now Lilian! You've got a whole dollar now!

What's your next case?"

"12 Jack." It took a lot of work to keep my voice at a reasonable pace, but I also had to focus on the cases and their contents, keeping track of them to use later on.

"Wow, four cashes! $10!"

The crowd cheered, even though they liked the bimbo column to light up, they still wanted to secretly root for the underdog and four in a row was always a good run.

"Ok Lilian, let's get to your next case, do you think you can get 5 in a row?"

"I don't know Jack, but I can hope so. Let's find out! Case number 19 please." Talking was getting a little easier at a reasonable pace, but it was still a lot faster than I was used to.

"Oh, I'm sorry Lilian, that's your third bimbo case..."

The crowd actually moaned in sympathy, but I was still ahead of the game and with the audience on my side I was confident I'd be walking home with the billion dollar prize.

"Ok Lilian the category this time is lips! The options for the audience are... Wide Open, Just Big Enough, Permanent Pout and Black like the Midnight Sun."

I knew the options well, each had been on the show before and they were all pretty straight forward.

"Oh Lilian, no surprises in the options here, let's see what the audience has chosen... Just Big Enough!"

The collar once more glowed and I felt it go to work on my lips. This time it felt strange as if I was puckering up after eating a lemon. When the feeling passed the off stage monitor showed me the results.

My entire mouth was smaller than it had been, my wide smile that had been on my face before had been replaced with a much smaller version of itself. Just big enough for a bimbo to fit a dick in to.

"I think the audience has a bit of an anime fetish going on today Lilian!"

"Oh that's ok Jack, I think it looks amazing!" Ok, perhaps not amazing, but given my heritage and options that could have been picked, I didn't have a problem with fostering this direction for the audience.

"Well Lilian we still need to open 5 more cases this round so let's get your next choice."

"Ok Jack, how about case number 1."

"That's your fourth bimbo case and two in a row! The category is Body Shape. The options are... Heart Shaped Bottom, The Heavenly Ratio, To the Point and Hip Deep!

Well Lilian none of those really fit the anime style, what do you think?"

"I'm not sure Jack, but know we'll find out soon enough!"

"Your right about that Lilian, the audience has spoken and they've said... Hip Deep!"

This time the collar came to life and it felt like everything below my waist was on fire. So much so that I almost missed the tingling in my mind. I watch my previously thin hips spread out and produce a very bottom heavy shape to my body.

"Now then Lilian, why don't you take a quick walk around the podium?" Jack said with a twinkle in his eye.

I had a pretty good idea of what to expect but the amazing deep sway in my hips even surprised me. The crowd however found it cheer worthy as they came to their feet in applause. I completed my circle and stood once more in place.

"Wow Jack, that's great!"

"Ok Lilian, I'm glad you like it, but we have four more cases to go this round, what's your next choice?"

"Ok Jack, case number 2."

"That's bad luck Lilian, your third bimbo case in a row!"

Luck is exactly what it was, once I'd gotten through these random cases I wouldn't need luck any more.

"The category this time is ... Breasts!"

The crowd went wild, between a run of three bimbo cases and their favorite category it took several minutes to get them settled down so the show could continue.

"Ok folks, the choices this time are... A Bounce in Your Step, Big and Bold, Tent Poles and One for All and All for One!"

I looked down at my breasts, my Asian heritage had already provided for thick nipples so I didn't think the audience would go that way and they weren't large enough to bounce. That meant there really was only once choice for them...

"And the result is... Big and Bold!" Jack confirmed what I already knew.

The collar came to life and the heat in my chest was like a fire as my breasts ballooned out, going from my simple B cup, through C and D all the way to DD. But they didn't sit naturally on my chest, instead they stood high and proud. I hadn't noticed it this time but clearly a change in my mind had happened as well as I was pushing my chest out to bring attention to them.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Bimbo or Billionaire - Fun with Numb

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 146 milliseconds