• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Bimbo or Billionaire - The Gospels of B

Bimbo or Billionaire - The Gospels of B

12

Chapter 1 - Church on Sunday

The congregation was filing out of the church as Loraine was singing, it was the same each week even if it was a different church each time. Her performance today had been good and she knew everyone had enjoyed her rendition of the classic hymns. But this was the time she liked the best, she got to sing her own material after the sermons were done, even if few people stayed to hear them.

She'd been on the road for almost two years now, going from church to church, following her dream of bringing God's righteous music back to the masses. She'd heard the trash they were calling pop music these days as a child and instantly taken a distain to it.

She'd written an album and worked on it on her laptop for almost 12 months before she sent it in to the first record labels. She'd been sure they would jump at the chance, sure it was a little rough, and she'd had to record it while staying with the pastors and other church goers that opened their homes to her. Even still, she was sure her words of praise would move them to action.

Satan on the other hand, clearly had a firm grasp on their hearts and so they turned a deaf ear to her. The rejection letters had been hard to read, they had used hurtful words like, naïve, childish, out of step with reality, pure fantasy.

Tonight she was staying with an elderly couple who were still seated, right in the front row as she finished her songs. They smiled and gave a small round of applause, she waved back at them and her heart swelled with pride that good people still would open their homes to a stranger.

"That was very nice dear, very stirring, I feel closer to God having heard it." Said Marjorie, she was well in to her eighties Loraine guessed, easily 60 years older than her mere 23 years of time on this earth.

"Yep, darn right inspiring young lady, you're a tribute to God's plan." Daniel added, taking Marjorie's hand in his and squeezing it.

Loraine had been with them for two days and they were the best kind of people. Devote and sincere, honest and open and full of love even after all this time together.

"Thank you both, I really appreciate you letting me stay with you, I'll be out of your hair tomorrow. I'm heading on to the next town for next Sundays service."

"Of course dear, you've been a joy to have in our home, stay as long as you like. You'll always be welcome at our house."

******

The dinner had been a home cooked delight, roast beef with potatoes, some greens and cauliflower with warm rolls and ice cream for dessert. Loraine tried to eat as little as possible, she hated having to rely on the kindness of others but she had very little money to her name. The only positive part of it was that it helped her maintain her weight.

She knew appearances didn't matter to God, but she also knew it certainly helped to put on a pretty face to the world if you wanted them to listen to you. So she conceded this one unchristian vice to get her message out.

She never wore anything risqué, not that she had anything to show off anyway, but she always made sure to look nice and presentable. Long skirts or pants with a simple shirt or sweater were her style. She kept her mid length brown hair in a ponytail most of the time and only applied a bare minimum of makeup each morning, just to smooth her appearance.

She was doing the dishes with Marjorie after dinner as Daniel sat down in his reclining chair and turned on the TV. The volume was quite loud as both of them were a little hard of hearing, but Loraine didn't really mind.

Ten minutes later as they were finishing up, a loud round of applause came through the TV and then a lot of people were chanting something.

"What's he watching Marjorie?"

"Oh, just that terrible show he likes to watch each week."

"What show is that?"

"Oh fiddlesticks, what's it called... Billion and Baby? Buxom or Broke? Oh I remember, Bimbo or Billionaire."

"That sounds terrible! What kind of show is called that!?!"

"Oh it is terrible dear, but I can't really explain it. We're just about done here, why don't you go and watch it for yourself."

"Ok, I think I will."

******

Loraine returned to the room she was staying in and was completely disgusted at the show she had just watched. She'd watched it all the way through just to make sure it wasn't some kind of sick joke.

The poor contestant didn't even make it out of the second round before she had become a complete bimbo. Then they had shown her working at her new job in some kind of all-inclusive resort where she walked around all day in a string bikini and high heels, taking drinks to men lounging around the pool.

She pulled out her old laptop and started to write a strongly worded letter of complaint to the show. When she finished, she decided it was better to print it out and send it in via mail. She'd show that she was serious and not just some online troll.

Taking one of the envelopes she used to send in her demo CD to the record companies and put the letter in it. Peeling off the protective strip of the double sided tape and was just about to seal it when inspiration struck.

"They must be Satan worshipers, they need to hear the word of God!"

She grabbed one of her demo CD's and popped it in the package, sealed it closed and went to bed.

******

A few weeks after she'd mailed her letter, Loraine had forgotten all about it. That is until the first response came three months later.

She couldn't believe the gall of the show, they wanted her to appear on it as a contestant. They tried to explain how their show could benefit from having a spiritual person like her on. They said they would give her a 10 minutes right at the beginning of the show to sing her songs. The show reached millions of people and it would be a great way to bring her message to them.

She hadn't even finished reading the letter when she crumpled it up and threw it away. Well, recycled it anyway.

The second, third and fourth letters found a similar fate.

But here now, right before her, stood a young man who represented the show. She'd just finished singing at the church when he approached her. They had spoken for a few minutes and she was glad to meet someone who was obviously a kindred soul.

His name was Justin and he had been reciting Bible passages to her for the last half hour when he mentioned he worked at the production company that made the show, Bimbo or Billionaire (BoB) Inc.

"I can't believe you would work there, they're evil!" She said raising her voice an octave.

"The people are very nice and they're not really evil. Well The Accountant may be, but we don't see him ever." Justin said with a slight chuckle.

"So you're here to try and convince me to appear on the show?"

"They just wanted to make sure you'd received the letters, you do move around a lot.

They think it could be a big opportunity for you. Even if you don't win the billion dollars, the publicity will be huge. You can always donate the money you do win to a charity or use it to release your record yourself.

I do have a confession to make Loraine, I made a copy of your CD and have been listening to it for months! Lots of people in the office listen to it too!"

"Well I don't know..."

"I'm sure God wants you to get your music out to the people, maybe he's giving you this chance to do it?"

What Justin was saying made sense and she was sure God would look after her, but just didn't know if she should do it or not.

Chapter 2 - Opening Credits

The studio curtain raised as the theme music blared from the speakers with the applause of the live studio audience. Loraine was still off stage and still couldn't believe she'd signed the contract to appear on the show.

Justin had been so nice and very convincing, he'd been with her all week since they'd placed the collar of fate on her neck. It hadn't been a satanic ritual like she'd thought it might be, the two technicians in white coats were very professional and walked her through everything she needed to know.

The show had even setup an after party in her honor that many important people in the music business would be attending. Artists, record execs and producers would all be there for her to meet.

"Yes folks it's time to answer the question that is on all of our minds... Is she a... Bimbo or Billionaire!" the announcer's voice came across the PA system and the audience roared in response.

Justin was still standing beside her, she'd done her live performance a few hours ago for the audience and they'd cheered and clapped for her. It was her first standing ovation and she still felt a bit of afterglow from it.

Of course she also felt almost completely naked in the contestant's costume she now wore. Her hair wasn't in a ponytail, it was down around her ears, not quite reaching her shoulders. They had said it needed to be free for the show. Normally contestants wore clear high heels, but with her tall stature of almost 6 feet, they had given her flat shoes so she wouldn't tower over Jack.

"Thanks Dan, now to get to today's contestant... Loraine!" Justin encouraged her on and she walked on to the set, smiling and waving, trying to think of how much good would be done with any money she won.

"Hi Loraine, are you excited to be here today?"

"Well God has guided me here so I'm sure it's where I'm supposed to be."

"That's great Loraine, now we've seen you perform some great music to open the show and I know you have an important mission here today, do you want to let the audience in on it?"

"Yes Jack, I'm here to spread the word of God through music! I know God will guide me to the billion dollars so I can help a lot of people with the money and spread my music across the world!"

"Wow, Loraine, that's great!

Well we will get to some more about you later in the show, but now I have just one more question for you... are you ready to play?"

The crowd echoed Jack's question as he asked it, there was no backing out now.

"Yes Jack, I'm ready!"

"Ok Loraine, let's get a few housekeeping items out of the way and we can get going. First off I'd like to bring everyone's attention to our case girl Chrissi!"

As always the spotlight highlighted Chrissi and the buxom blonde bimbo wiggled and jiggled as the crowd cheered and whistled. I had heard the next line so many times I almost lip synced along with it.

"Chrissi was the unluckiest contestant to ever play our game here and opened twelve bimbo cases in a row. But we just couldn't let her leave with nothing so instead we didn't let her leave at all and she's been with us ever since!

In the back of the studio we also have the fine technical folks who are operating the Collar of Fate tonight, we won't get a chance to see them but we'll certainly see their work on stage!

And of course we cannot forget our generous benefactor, who has put up the billion dollar prize! Our mystery man that we simply call 'The Accountant'". As always the pitch black area above the columns of monitors was backlit revealing a person sitting at a desk but obscured in darkness.

"Of course you all know our board, two sides with twelve steps each, revealed one at a time as the cases are opened. As always the cash side starts at a penny and works its way up to one billion dollars!

The Bimbo side is divided in to two halves, the first six are physical changes that the 'Collar of Fate' will make and the second half are mental changes. Each of the changes will be selected by an audience vote from a list of four random selections from our database!"

Chapter 3 - Round 1

"Ok Loraine, as you know we have five rounds here. In the first round you have to open 12 cases, the second 6 cases, the third 3, the fourth and fifth rounds are 1 case each to see if you win the billion dollars or not. I need 12 numbers from 1 to 24 from you right now."

"Well I'm going to let God guide me and just go with the first number that comes in to my head... number 18."

"Chrissi, could you please open case 18 please?" Jack called over to her.

Chrissi was gently rubbing her right nipple, eye's closed with her free hand heading towards her pussy. Jack calling her name snapped her to attention and she slapped her right hand with her left.

"Bad hand, very bad hand, wait until *after* the show!" Chrissi pouted and kissed her hand where she had slapped it.

"Awwww... Chrissi can't stay mad at you, you make Chrissi so happy!"

"Sorry to interrupt Chrissi, I'm sure the audience would have enjoyed the show, but case 18 please?" Jack said with a wink.

The pedestal with case 18 was close enough for her to keep the thought of opening it in her bimbo mind until she arrived. Opening it, Chrissi jumped and squealed as she revealed a cash symbol.

"Oh Loraine, a good start with your first cash case! You're on the board!"

"I knew God would guide me on my mission!" Loraine looked over to Justin just of stage and he gave a thumbs up.

"Ok, what's your, or God's, next case?"

"I think case 11."

"Chrissi, if you would please?"

Chrissi was still entranced by the shiny money symbol in the case but managed pulled herself away. Opening the case revealed a bimbo symbol.

"Oh, there's thinking getting you in trouble Loraine! You must have misheard what number He said...

Ok folks, let's reveal the first Bimbo change and the four randomly selected items our audience gets to vote on!"

The crowd cheered as the board displayed the first category.

"Category is of course Hair! And the four voting options are... Black Bob, Spikes, Hiding in Plain Sight and Audience's Choice of Color! Ok folks as always use the pads on your arm rests and vote for which one you want."

Loraine watch the audience for a moment as they worked the pads, then looked at Justin. He gave a sympathetic smile and motioned that everything would be all right.

"Well the audience has voted and the winner is... a tie! Now this is unusual, a tie on the first bimbo change hasn't happened in a long time. Let's see what we have then, it's a tie between Hiding in Plain Sight and Audience's Choice of Color!

Ok Audience, that means you have another choice to make! What color will her new hair be?"

The audience once more went to the entry pads, selecting Loraine's new hair color.

So Loraine, what color do you think you'd like?"

"Oh Jack, I like my brown, it's the color God gave me and I've always been happy with it."

"Well we have the answer from the audience, they've chosen... Jet Black!

Ok technical team, please, activate the Collar of Fate now!"

The tingling in Loraine's scalp started at the crown and moved outwards. She could see her light brown locks turn black as midnight and then her bangs pinch in and extend towards her eyes.

"Yes folks, Loraine's hair will always crowd in to her face, making it hard to see her even though she's standing right there in front of you!

Ok Loraine, what's your next choice for a case number?"

She looked so different already, Justin was still giving her a big Ok, but she didn't like the new look very much. Loraine just had to remember that God had a plan and she was following it.

"Number 19 Jack."

"Ok Chrissi, let's open case number 19..."

"Ok Jack..." Chrissi walked around the cases for a few seconds before giving up

"Like, where's number 19 Jack?"

"Right back by the first one you opened Chrissi." Jack said smiling and shaking his head.

"Oh, like duh!" Chrissi replied as she slinked over to the case and opened it.

"Your second cash case Loraine! You're up to 10 cents!"

Loraine smiled and felt sure everything would be ok again.

"Ok, next case?"

"Case number 17 Jack."

"Another Bimbo case Loraine!

Ok the board says the category is... Voice! With the options being Speak Softly and Don't Carry a Big Stick, A Force of Nature, Heavenly Chorus and Deep Throat. This is of course just a change to the sound of your voice not your vocabulary." Jack said.

Loraine had dreaded this one, her voice was her life, her way of expressing her love for God! Now it was going to change.

"So Loraine, what do you think of the choices?"

"I don't know Jack, I don't want any of them..."

"Well Loraine the voting is complete and the audience has chosen... A Force of Nature!

That's a great choice audience, this change will make it so when you speak you will always sound very confident and forceful, even when you don't know what to say! It will also make your voice louder so everyone will be able to hear you no matter how large the room!"

The collar activated and Loraine felt her neck catch on fire for a few seconds. Unlike the first time a tingle in the back of her mind was there as well.

"So Loraine why don't you tell us about your faith?"

"My FAITH is STRONG Jack, I KNOW God is there for ME!" Loraine's voice boomed out over the crowd. She stopped speaking and placed a hand over her mouth.

She turned her head to see Justin and he was miming clapping. He seemed to like it.

"That's very different Jack, but I think it will be alright!" .

The audience clapped in appreciation of the change they had made.

"That's great Loraine, let's get to the next case, a number if you please..."

"22 Jack" Loraine said with authority.

"Another cash case Loraine, you're got a whole dollar!"

She felt like this would be the turning point.

"Ok Loraine, what's your next case?"

"24 Jack."

"Your fourth cash case! You're up to 10 dollars!"

Loraine beamed a smile, it even escaped from her new hair trying to keep it hidden from the world.

"Ok Loraine, you're half way through the round, what is your seventh case going to be?"

"Jack it's going to be case number 8."

"Oh, I'm sorry Loraine, that's your third Bimbo case..."

The crowd erupted in applause, they seemed be eager for the next change now.

"Ok Loraine the category this time is lips! The options for the audience are... Kissing Bandit, 'O'pen for Business, Black like the Midnight Sun and All Puffed Up."

Loraine shuttered at the choices, none were good but 'All Puffed Up' seemed better than the others.

"Ok Loraine, let's see what the audience has chosen... Black like the Midnight Sun!

It looks like the audience might have a theme going already!"

The collar sprang to life, its pink glow incessantly reminding her it was working on her lips. Not looking towards Justin this time, Loraine looked instead in the off screen monitor to see her new permanently black lips on her face. They seemed to pull in the light and not let it escape again.

"Now they aren't just black either, they actually absorb light and release it back as heat!"

Loraine could feel the slight heat coming from her lips, the show's bright lights giving them an instant charge.

"Well Loraine we need another case, what's it going to be?"

"Ok Jack, case number 12."

"Another cash case, congratulations, you're in to triple digits!

What's your next case Loraine?"

Loraine's lips were slightly distracting but she looked at Justin for support and he was there for her.

"Case 16!"

"Your 6th cash case! $1000!"

"Thank you God!" Loraine sang out to the audience.

"Ok Loraine, three cases left, which will it be next?"

"13 Jack."

"That's your fourth Bimbo case! The category is Body Shape. The options are... Corset Trained, It's All Gone Pear Shaped, Straight as an Arrow and Something to Hold on Too!"

Loraine listened to the options, only three made much sense for the audience to choose. She was already pretty much as straight as an arrow.

"The audience has spoken and they've said... Corset Trained!"

When the collar of fate came to life again she felt her entire midsection contract. It was like a huge pair of pliers had clasped around her and were squeezing her tightly. It was so distracting she almost didn't notice the buzzing in her head as well.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Bimbo or Billionaire - The Gospels of B

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds