Biomechasexual

Then, on her way back, something impossible happened. The airlock door was opening, by itself. A door that led literally nowhere, into the infinite vacuum. Brenda started with fear. She thought that maybe, in her clumsy sabotage of the ship she had somehow opened the locks. It would be suicide. She vainly swam to shut the door, forgetting that she literally had no weight to throw against it.

The door opened, pushing her aside. A man emerged. A man in a white coat. But that was impossible. That had to be dream. Brenda’s mind churned with nightmarish fear. The man grabbed her roughly about the wrist and dragged her out, into the void.

“Are they all like her?” the man in the white-lab coat asked the woman beside him, who also wore a white lab-coat.

“More or less,” the woman replied.

They stood before a large view-screen which showed Brenda’s hospital room. Brenda lay in bed, her hands secured by straps. She was restrained because she had literally rubbed herself raw with constant compulsive masturbation. Even now, she writhed obscenely, grinding her legs together. Her eyes were empty and her mouth was slack and drooling.

“She’s reverted to an infantile state,” the man noted.

The woman nodded agreement. “Yes, it seems to be the typical result of withdrawal. A few of the subjects have recovered, but most of them are like her. There were a few suicides, too.”

The man chuckled. “It’s a damn good thing we tried this in the simulators. It would have been a few billion dollars in lost freight if we’d tried it on actual flights.”

The woman shook her head sadly. “The experiment has to be considered a failure.”

“Well, not a complete failure. The bio-mechs won’t work for this application, but the company has already started production on a line of consumer units.”

“They’re more addictive than heroin!” the woman protested with a laugh.

“I think that’s the appeal.”

She looked back to the screen, where the gasping catatonic woman thrust her hips into the air, scissoring her legs open and closed. She had almost wriggled her way out of the diaper she wore.

“Maybe human beings weren’t meant to have unconditional sexual pleasure,” she mused.

“Speaking of that . . .” the man dropped his voice down to what he hoped was a seductive growl. “Are you free for dinner tonight?”

The woman only rolled her eyes. She never dated co-workers, and the man had been told this many times.

“Come on,” he prodded. “Call it research. We can even pull out one of the bio-mechs and make it a threesome.”

The woman knew that if she ignored these advances long enough, he would eventually stop. “What are we going to do with her?” she asked, deliberately changing the subject.

The man glanced up at Brenda. “Well, she doesn’t have any family. That’s one of the reasons we chose her for the project. I guess we’ll just care for her here.”

“Sad, really,” the woman said.

The man shrugged. “She doesn’t have it so bad.”

In the room, a nurse came in and inserted a nippled tube into Brenda’s mouth. Brenda ate her dinner this way. When she was done, the nurse wiped her chin and changed her diaper. Brenda moaned and pressed herself against the nurse’s hand when she was wiped clean.

Once she was cleaned and fed, Brenda curled into a ball and fell into a warm, content sleep. Her nearly toothless mouth made little sucking motions, reflecting her pleasant dreams.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Biomechasexual
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds