• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Birthday Greetings

Birthday Greetings

12

Swingers. The word conjures up many thoughts and visions in people. Some, a vision of slutty, filthy, promiscuous perverts, while others envision caring couples dedicated to their spouses pleasure. It was always somewhere in between for Jan and I. Although we went to many swingers' parties and visited the right clubs, as well as hosting some of our own house parties, we never really called ourselves "Swingers." We considered ourselves open minded, sexual beings who simply wanted to live our fantasies, as opposed to just dreaming about them.

But, although we did have some fun and experimented a little, we just didn't click with any particular couple. The closest we came was with Jon and Pam. We hit it off right away. Jon and I had a lot in common. We were both former military men, worked in similar fields, and had a lot of similar experiences to draw from in conversations. Jan and Pam had less in common, but they shared a bisexual interest that seemed to be the focus of their connection. Jan had always been intensely bisexual and had acted on those feelings many times. Pam on the other hand was a novice in that area.

We attended a few parties together, had some more intimate get-togethers at our homes, dinners, drinks, the normal things friends do. Eventually we progressed to same room sex, with no partner swapping. There would be some touching and kissing, but we stopped short of that leap. Then, after a hot summer day of playing outside, volleyball, four-wheeling, and target shooting in Jon's expansive back acreage, we were all sweaty, smelly, and desperate for showers. Jan and Jon won the foot race back to the air conditioned house, not because of their athleticism, but because there was no way I was going to run another step in that heat. Pam and I walked together to the house and just chatted. She did make a few suggestive comments along the way, specifically that sweat makes her horny. Not her own sweat, but sweaty men. Although the suggestiveness caused a slight tingling sensation in my testicles, I just continued walking and let it pass. Then she commented that Jon had been trying to get her to have anal sex for a long time, but that she was scared it would hurt and was afraid to try it. I just casually mentioned that Jan was the same way at first, but after we gently worked up to it, she was fine. Now she occasionally craved anal sex and asked for it when she was at her higher levels of arousal.

"Well, maybe you can help me get over that obstacle too." She said casually. I didn't respond.

Pam and I walked into the cool house with Jan and Jon nowhere in sight. We could hear water running in the master bath, which was close to the rear doorway we had entered.

Pam yelled, "You better not waste all the hot water!" Toward the partially opened bedroom door.

"We won't!" Came the reply. It was Jan's voice, not Jon's. Apparently they had decided to save water and shower together. Pam and I looked at each other and chuckled.

We then walked into the kitchen for a cup of coffee. I know, drinking hot coffee seems strange on a hot summer day, but coffee was one passion that Pam and I definitely shared. While we were sipping from our cups, the giggling coming from the shower reached our ears. Pam turned her head quizzically and began to yell something, but I stopped her by placing my hand to her lips. Then I whispered, "Let's go see for ourselves." She giggled and nodded her head in agreement.

Pam and I stealthily walked down the hall to the master bedroom. The bathroom door was ajar with a 6 inch gap. I leaned over, placing my hands on either side of the doorjamb and peeked through. Pam lowered herself to her knees and squeezed between my hip and the doorway, holding on to my left leg so she wouldn't lean forward too far and push on the door.

Although water droplets and steam obscured the view through the glass shower door, it was easily discernable what was happening. Jon and Jan were taking turns lathering each other with soap. They were standing, facing each other. Jon had apparently nearly finished his work and his right hand was now between Jan's legs, slowly rubbing the suds against her pussy. Jan was a little slower in her movements, gently rubbing soap over Jon's chest. Jon is slightly shorter than I am, so they were nearly face to face, separated by about 12 inches. Jon then re-lathered his hands with the bar of soap and kneeled to wash Jan's legs, one at a time, not missing a single square inch of her. When he stood, Jan's freshly lathered hands went to his crotch. Oh so slowly and sensually she rubbed the soap along his shaft, over and around his balls, and then reached around his waist to lather his ass cheeks. Then she returned to his cock and slowly stroked him, ensuring his manhood was fresh and clean.

I peeked down at Pam. Her mouth was agape as she watched Jan stroke her husband's cock. Almost as if it were involuntary, her hands began slowly crawling up my leg until her left hand slid under the leg of my cargo shorts and went directly into my underwear, feeling for my own cock. Once she had me in her hand, she pulled down and began stroking me while she watched through the doorway. It felt strangely erotic having her hand on my cock. She had a gentle touch, but firm in her movements. She wasn't asking if it was what I wanted, she was taking it because it was what SHE wanted. It was a very innocent, but honest testimony to her own arousal.

Jan and Jon sprayed each other off with the detachable shower head and before we knew it, the water went off. Pam looked up at me in shock, then quickly stood and started moving back toward the kitchen. I followed as quietly as I could. We sat at the kitchen table, sipping our coffee, acting as innocent as we could. We were in the middle of our act when Jan and Jon emerged from the bedroom, thick, large towels covering their nakedness.

"The shower is free." Jan smirked.

"Well, that's good, because I wasn't about to pay for it." I replied, doing my best to make everyone at least giggle. They did.

Pam stood up from her chair, took my hand, and casually announced, "Our turn!" as she lead me back to the master bedroom.

Our clothing came off in the bedroom doorway. Pam took the lead, heading into the bathroom. Her wide hips and large buttocks swaying in front of me again caused tingling sensations in my balls, but I fought them off. She seemed to have more sway in her walk than before. She turned on the water and stepped in, beckoning me to follow with her left index finger. Strangely enough, although we were both obviously aroused by the scene we had witnessed by the showers previous occupants, we stayed true to the script and mimicked their actions, lathering, caressing, then spraying off each other. It was erotic, but oddly not intended for sexual gratification. It was more an exploration of each others bodies than an attempt at pleasure seeking. As we finished and stepped out of the shower, towels in hand, we were greeted at the bedroom door by Jan and Jon. Still wrapped in their towels, they had timed their re-entry to the bedroom to match the end of our shower. Immediately I suspected they had replayed the voyeuristic tendencies of Pam and I.

As the four of us ended up at the foot of Jon and Pam's king size bed, Jon let his towel fall away. Pam and I weren't completely covered with our own towels, so we followed suit and let them fall to the floor. Jan then looked around and smiled before she tossed her towel to the other side of the room, leaving all of us naked. All talking ceased at that moment. Pam walked to Jon and quickly started kissing him firmly and with passion. Jan came to me and did the same. The four of us eventually crowded onto the bed and continued our pleasure. With four people on one bed, eventually nudging and touching took place between unmarried parties. Pam was rubbing her foot up and down my shin while Jan straddled me, my cock still not inside her, kissing my neck and chest. I was caressing Jan's breasts and kissing the top of her head as it went by my lips, since that was all I could reach at the time.

Jon was between Pam's legs in a missionary position, but based on the lack of moans from their direction, I could tell Jon had not entered her either. Slowly Jan lowered herself to take my cock in her mouth. As she sucked and nibble me, Pam's foot explored further up my body. Pam and Jon eventually changed positions to mirror what Jan was doing. Pam was kneeling between Jon's legs as he lay flat on the bed, sucking his cock into her mouth while holding the base tightly with her left hand. Pam's right hand began exploring Jan's back, while Jon's left reached over and cupped Jan's left breast. Jan began moaning and bucking her hips slightly in approval. She often did so when sensations reached her pussy. She occasionally cums without clitoral or vaginal stimulation, but only if she had reached that extreme height of arousal.

At some point, the girls reached an agreement and traded places. Jon and I both moaned as the others wife took our cocks in their mouths. I know how good Jan is when it comes to oral sex, so I knew Jon was in heaven. When Pam licked up the length of my shaft then drove her mouth down onto me, taking nearly my entire length into her throat, I too was in heaven. This continued for a few minutes until I pulled Pam up and laid her down to return the favor before she made me cum. As I brought my face to her pussy I could feel the heat rising from her. The fresh, clean scent of her body was mingled with the musky scent of her pleasure. As I ran my tongue along her pussy lips I could taste her juices and feel her walls twitching. She came quickly after I began sucking her clit in and out of my lips, flicking it with my tongue as I held it in my mouth. Based on Jan's moans and squeals, I knew she too was enjoying Jon's actions.

I heard Jan whispering, "yes, yes... finger my ass." and I felt Pam tense slightly with jealousy.

Remembering her issues with anal sex, I placed my hands against her inner thighs to hold them in place when she started to close them. After a moment of my gentle forcefulness and my continued sucking of her clit, Pam calmed down and grabbed my head with both hands, pulling my face harder into her. Once I was assured she wasn't going to pull away from me, I used my right hand to begin rubbing against her very tense, but enticing asshole. I pulled her juices from her pussy with my fingers and rubbed them around her ass, ensuring there was plenty of lubrication and began pushing in on her asshole with a single finger. She pulled my hair, but I wasn't sure if she was telling me to stop or keep going, so I kept going. For what seemed like a long time I slowly and gently manipulated her asshole with my finger until she relaxed enough for me to enter her. Ever so slowly, and while continuing to lick her now sopping wet pussy, I pushed a single finger into her ass. After her initial tensing up, she relaxed and accepted my finger into her.

Pressing upward while slowly sliding in and out of her with my finger, I gained momentum on her clit with my lips and tongue. Then she came. Hard. She scratched my shoulders, pulled my hair, clamped her legs around my head, and jerked her hips up so hard she slammed into my mouth with her pelvic bone. The mild taste of my own blood filled my mouth. She had slammed into me hard enough to make me bite my own lower lip. At this stage I didn't care since I was riding the high of being the first man to successfully get into her virginal ass, even though it was only with a finger. Jan came as well, screaming her usual profanities of pleasure, although I'm sure she didn't cause Jon any injury other than perhaps having aching, cum filled balls that needed relief.

After they both came, the girls moved toward each other into a 69 position with Jan on top. Pam's tentative licks and kisses against Jan's swollen pussy didn't seem to be having much effect, but Jan's experienced mouth was causing bolts of pleasure to shoot through Pam.

Pam kept asking Jon, "Does this turn you on? Do you like watching me lick her pussy? Do you want me to stick my tongue in her? Do you like watching your wife fuck another woman?" Jon was encouraging her while stroking his cock, but it really seemed like she was just performing, not exploring.

Then, after Pam came yet again the girls straddled Jon and I, each on their husband. I was very excited at this point, and apparently so was Jon, so it didn't take long for the girls to drain our cum into their waiting pussies. Afterward, as they continued to slip up and down on our shafts, they took turns looking at each other, giggling about which one of them had more cum dripping from their cunt. Then it was over. Jan and I showered and went home.

About a Month passed and I took a job out of State leading to us moving away. The phone calls and emails slowly stopped coming and we lost touch with them. Two years passed.

My new career was going fairly well, but the position was relatively boring for a gung-ho ex-soldier like me. Eventually I fell into the habit of taking side jobs to keep my skills and interest up. A friend of mine put me in touch with a friend of his and the next thing I knew, Jan and I were flying to Cleveland for the CART Grand Prix race where I would perform bodyguard duties for one of the drivers. It was nice to get back close to where we really called home and we would have some time after the race to visit friends and family before heading back. We stayed in a very nice hotel courtesy of the racing team. Although I would be very busy for the next three days, Jan didn't mind because it gave her the freedom to visit with her sister.

On race day, the final day of my duties, it was steamy hot and humid. Most people think being a bodyguard must be glamorous and exciting, but in reality it can be very long, boring, and tiring work. Especially when the person you are guarding doesn't think they need a bodyguard and therefore you have to keep your eye on them so they don't slip away trying to ditch you. Unfortunately, that's just the kind of person I had. A notorious womanizer, he hated having me by his side at all times, keeping the throngs of admirers away from their precious target. The only respite he or I received was when he was in the car, going in mindless circles around the track. He must have hated me by the time it was over. I never let him think I was completely out of his sight though. Every time he took turn one, there I was. Standing in the heat, getting sunburned beyond belief, arms crossed, staring at his tinted helmet shield. Yes, I'm sure he hated me.

To make matters worse, my driver won the race. This lead to even more difficulty in protecting him and moving him from the pits, to winners circle, back to the pits, then to the driver's trailer, the hotel, then out of Cleveland and out of my life forever. It was near his trailer that it happened.

As we ducked under the tensa-barrier to go into the air-conditioned trailer, a young man approached. An Hispanic male, stocky in his build, angry by his expression, and determined in the way he moved. My driver continued toward the door and I stopped to stand between the two men.

An angry shout of, "You cut Hector off on that last turn asshole, you didn't win that race! You are a cheat and a piece of shit!" Then he tried to brush me aside with his left hand as I saw his right hand come from his pants pocket holding a lock-blade knife.

My driver turned to see what the commotion was about, but before he could make eye contact with the man, I had driven him to the ground, disarmed him, and was working the first handcuff onto his right wrist. The driver's handlers rushed him into the trailer and within minutes they were pulling away, leaving me to deal with the mess. Police were everywhere, so turning him over was not an issue, but the two hours of reports and statements while still in that heat was just pissing me off. My cell phone rang. It was the driver.

"So, you irritating SOB, do I owe you my life, or what?" He asked sarcastically.

"The only thing you owe me is a paycheck. But now that I'm sunburned and exhausted from chasing you around for three days, if you want to give me your life, I'll take it." I answered. He just laughed, not knowing how serious I was.

"The money will be in your hand within the next 10 minutes." He said before hanging up. He was right. One of his PR people handed me the money, in cash, with a bonus added in for the extra work. I guess his life was only worth $500.00.

As I walked away from the police, who were carting off all of the witness statements and reports, I felt a hand on my left shoulder. Still on edge from the previous events, I spun around and slid back away from whomever was there, giving myself striking distance.

"WOA! Chill out killer." It was Jon. "Didn't mean to scare ya. I thought you had nerves of steel and all of that shit." Then we both started laughing. We shook hands and gave each other one of those quick, back thumping, man-types of hugs. His back thumping was harder than mine, so I punched him in the arm when he let go. Just for fun.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Aww, the company I work for now has a contract with the Grand Prix. My crew is here making sure all the equipment stays running. I didn't know you were going to be here! I just ran over like everyone else when I saw the commotion." Jon answered.

He lead me to his company's chilly trailer, gave me a cool towel to wipe my face and neck with, and placed a cold beer in front of me. We talked for about an hour. Much had changed in two years. He and Pam had separated, then divorced. She was apparently very active in the Swinging community as a single, bisexual female. I guess eventually she did develop a real desire for pussy and had gone with it to the extent that she basically couldn't get off without another woman eating her cunt. There were other problems between them, but men choose not to discuss them. He asked how Jan was doing and I told him. I also told him she was with me and we were staying at Hotel downtown. It was Jan's Birthday and I had planned to take her out to a nice dinner and some dancing that night. It always seemed there was something going on when her Birthday came around that prevented us from properly celebrating it. I really wanted to make this year special to make up for the last few.

Then I just blurted out, "Hey, you should come out with us. Jan would love to see you again. She'll be surprised. Perfect for her Birthday."

He quickly agreed. He showered in his trailer and allowed me to do the same. I then switched into the extra clothes I always brought along in case something got ripped or bloody. He told his crew to manage the rest of the project on their own and we were off.

The traffic was bad, but he stayed with me as he followed me to the hotel. We parked and rode up the elevator to the 23rd floor. We approached the door and I slid in my electronic key. As we opened the door, we noticed it was quite dark inside and I wondered if Jan was even back from her family visit. It was already 8pm. Then the smell of scented candles wafted past my nose. She was there alright, and apparently waiting for me.

"It's about time you decided to show up for my Birthday fuck." She said softly. She hadn't seen Jon around the corner yet. He almost chuckled but I "shhh'd" him.

"Oh, Baby. You have no idea. I've been looking forward to this all day." I answered.

"Me too!" Jon blurted out.

Jan replied with a, "What the... WHO IS WITH YOU?" Jon and I laughed hard as we walked around the corner into the living room area of the suite. Jan was scrambling to get under the blanket laying next to her, but we both got a good view of her bare ass, thigh high hose, and garter belt before she was successful. Once she saw that it was Jon, she recovered from her shock and threw the blanket off to run over and hug him hello. Then, as if she forgot she was naked, she scrambled to the chair and threw on her robe in modesty.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Birthday Greetings

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds