• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Birthday Hummer

Birthday Hummer

My 50th birthday was coming soon. My wife said that 50 is special and that I should have a special present. I thought about it for a couple of days. I had been thinking for sometime about buying a Hummer, the civilian version of the iconic military transport vehicle. I thought it would be great for my fly fishing. They're expensive, but we have the money. At dinner a few days later, I told Jenna that I had been thinking about getting a Hummer, that it would be a perfect gift.

The day of my birthday came. My plan was that Jenna and I would go out to dinner and then home, where I hoped there would be a little birthday surprise under the covers. Jenna and I don't have sex often these days. We're getting older and our lives often get the way. Once or twice a month has been our usual frequency over the past several years. On my last birthday, part of my present was Jenna, lying on our bed when I got home, wearing nothing but an elaborate necklace. She knows how I love her naked in jewelry.

About two o'clock my secretary, Angie, buzzed me. "There's a woman here to see you, sir."

"Who is it Angie?

"She says she'd rather not say, sir. She doesn't have an appointment, but says that your wife sent her."

"Oh my god," I thought. Jenna did it. She bought the Hummer and it's being delivered to my office. "Send her in," I told Angie.

The woman from the dealership was a knockout. Tall, blonde, young and built. I mean really built. I wondered if she was really from the dealership or if she was a model they hired to deliver the keys to my new vehicle. She was dressed in a long raincoat, cinched tightly at the waist, open at the top showing considerable cleavage. As she closed the door behind her, she turned and snapped the lock closed. I thought that was bit unusual.

The young woman stepped forward and, before she said a word, she undid the belt and opened the coat to reveal that she was naked to the waist and wore nothing below except for a white garter and stockings. "Happy birthday, Steven. My name is Desiré and I'm here to deliver your present."

She walked around my desk and spun my chair around, shed the raincoat and sat on my lap, grinding her elegant ass over my crotch, turning to me with a with a look of pure animal sexuality. She wriggled her ass over me seductively, stood, then knelt in front of me, reaching for my trouser zipper. "You are about the get the hummer of a life-time, birthday boy."

Desiré pulled down my zipper and reached into the opening, extracting my cock. "Nice," she whispered. This is going to be fun for both of us." She bent and kissed the tip of my already hard dick. "I love a normal sized cock, one I can get all of into my mouth and down my throat. Have you ever had a real deep throat, Steven?"

"N...no, never," I stammered.

"Well, happy birthday, Baby." Desiré began licking my cock from base to tip, slowly, making eye contact the whole time. After a few minutes she backed away and had me stand so she could unbuckle my belt and drop my pants and underwear to my ankles. She motioned for me to sit back down. "That's better." She wrapped her hand around my cock and slowly stroked it while she planted several noisy kisses on the head. "You ready, Baby? Here we go." She closed her generous lips over the end, swirling her tongue around it, then she pushed her mouth further down, going slowly, working me into her until I could feel the tightness of her throat around me. She began moaning as she slid the last inch or so into her, setting up a pattern of vibration. My hummer actually involved humming.

Desiré backed off then took me all the way in again. Squishy sucking sounds augmenting her vocalizations. I watched her head start bobbing up and down on me. Damn she was good. Before long, I felt I was getting close. She must have sensed it and pulled off me, pinching off the base of my throbbing cock. "Not yet, Baby. If you cum to soon your wife won't like it. She won't have gotten her money's worth."

She stood and walked around to the front of the desk, dragging the guest chair around, and sat facing me. She put her feet on the arms of my executive chair, spreading her legs wide. "Now Steven," she said, "my pussy is strictly off limits for you, orders from your wife, but that doesn't mean you can't look." She reached down and spread the lips of her clean-shaven snatch with one hand while she rubbed a finger from her other hand up and down the slit. She was soon shiny with her wetness. She inserted a finger then added a second, then a third, frigging herself while she stared into my eyes. She withdrew her fingers and looked at the dripping wetness on her hand. She put all three fingers into her mouth and sucked them clean while I watched, mouth agape. "Oh, that wasn't very nice of me was it? I'll bet you'd like a taste, wouldn't you? Lucky for you, your wife didn't say anything about that." Desiré inserted the same fingers back into her box, drawing them out again and reaching them to my lips. "Here, Steven," she said, "have a taste." I took the offered hand and brought the fingers to my nose, inhaling deeply, then put them into my mouth, savoring the musky flavor.

Desiré smiled as she watched the reaction on my face. "Good, huh?" She slid out of the chair and knelt in front of me again. This time she pushed my knees apart, scooting forward. She kneaded her breasts and held them out, wrapping my cock in them, pressing them together around me. She thumbed her own nipples, moaning as she moved her tits up and down the length of my dick. "Does that feel good, Baby? It sure feels good to me. I have such sensitive nipples. This makes them so hard." She released my cock in took one tit in her hand, rubbing the nipple on the tip of my cock. Then she squeezed the tip of my cock between two fingers and forced the hard nipple into my opening, letting the hole close around it, fucking my cock with her nipple. She let go then did the same with the other tit.

Desiré soon switched to licking my balls, taking each one in her mouth and washing over them with her highly skilled tongue. "I love the taste of your balls, Steven." She released my left nut and returned to working my cock, at first just the head then, then half my shaft. She alternated between taking me half way in then pushing her lips all the way to my scrotum. She kept this up for ten minutes or so, backing off frequently so prevent me cumming. Finally she told me, "time for the big finish, Baby. Let yourself go. Empty your sperm into my throat and shoot it into my tummy." With that she took me all the way in until I could feel the rippling muscles of her throat stroking me, as she resumed humming around by cock. I could feel the vibration of her vocal chords. In seconds I let go a flood into Desiré's gullet. She swallowed, saving the final spurt, pushing it out until I could see it drip from a corner of her mouth. She caught the drops with a finger and put her finger to a breast, rubbing the spunk into a nipple like a lotion.

Desiré stood and smiled at me. "Happy birthday, Steve. I hope you liked your hummer." She turned and put the coat back on, buttoning it to the top slowly, giving me a final peak at her marvelous tits. She unlatched the door and left.

I buzzed for Angie. "Cancel the rest of my day, Angie. I'm going home early. You may as well leave early too when you've finished." I put myself back together and left the office. I drove home, a little light-headed from the experience of a life-time. I left the car in the circle drive, knowing we had dinner plans. Jenna met me at the front door. "How'd you like your present?" she asked. "Was it exactly the hummer you asked for?"

"Not what I had in mind, but better. Much better." I took Jenna into my arms. "Thank you for the best birthday gift ever."

"Oh, your birthday isn't over, my love. Go have a look in the garage."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Birthday Hummer

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 315 milliseconds