Birthday Party Pt. 01

Mouths pressed tight together, she slipped her tongue in and traced the edges of his teeth. He licked the underside of her tongue with the tip of his and felt her melt slightly. Taking her nipple between his fingers, he rolled it back and forth, not too hard, not too gentle. This, too, elicited a moan of pleasure.

Easing her back, he let his hand drop off her breast and slip down her flat tummy. As he reached her thong she spread her legs slightly, inviting him further. His hand traveled down, over the minuscule scrap of cloth, and covered her pussy. For the moment he held his hand still, concentrating on kissing her deeply. He sucked her tongue into his mouth, and played her as she would his cock.

Her moans increased in volume and intensity as his hand began to rub gently down and back, and rock side to side. He felt her begin to moisten as he pulled his hand upward, tracing her lips with his strong finger. As he continued to massage he pressed the cloth of her thong between her pussy lips, splitting them open and revealing their leaves.

Her thong was nearly lost inside her, and wrapped her clit like a tight sarong. He let his fingers wander over her sensitive little "man in the boat", then surrounded it with his thumb and fingertip. Holding her clit firmly, he rolled his fingertips together, sending waves of ecstasy through her body. He stopped without warning, then reached down lower and ran his fingers over her lips. He probed between them and around her thong, barely entering her, and smiling at the moans and cries he was causing.

Just as he felt certain she was on the verge of coming, she pushed him back with both hands and sat upright. "Enough! Save it for later...you're going to need your stamina tonight, baby," she said with a sly little smile. "Now just relax and let me feed you some of these appetizers."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 113 milliseconds