Birthday Present Pt. 01

"Now we can get some sleep" I murmured, flush with sexual excitement.

"I don't know if I'll ever wake up, and don't know if I want to if this is a wet dream."

"This is not a wet dream, my sexy girl lover and you are definitely going to want to wake up tomorrow. This is giving me some fun ideas."

"They can't get any better than this" he said as he laid back, the smell of sex and perfume drifting off of him."

"Oh, I don't know about that" I said grinning, as I reached over and turned off the camera and the light beside the bed. "We've got a lot of years of marriage left" I said and we both snuggled into our pillows with contented sighs, and I drifted off to sleep, thinking of fun days and nights ahead.

Chapter 2

I awoke the next morning and rolled out of bed as usual. However, as I started to walk to the bathroom I realized that I still had on the sexy night wear that my wife had put me in the night before. I pulled off the peignoir and the baby doll top, unhooked the see through bra, slid the lace panties off, unhooked the garter belt and removed it, and then carefully slid the nylons off my smooth legs. I took off the blonde wig and made sure everything was laid neatly in the bedroom chair, grabbed a pair of BVD's from the drawer, and then went into the bathroom to shower.

I was again startled as I looked at my image in the mirror. I had rubbed off much of the makeup from the night before, but there was plenty left to remind me of the fantastic night of love making I had experienced. I looked at the smeared lipstick on my lips and smiled as I looked down and saw the same shade on my dick and nipples. What a night, I thought, as I stepped into the shower. About half way through the shower, the door slid open and my wife, still dressed in the identical outfit to the one I had just taken off, handed me a jar of cold cream.

"You are going to need this to get the eye makeup off." she grinned and shut the door.

When I had finished showering and stepped out of the shower to dry off, a pair of pink bikini panties fell to the floor as I scooped the towel off of the vanity. I picked them up and, with a puzzled expression, laid them back on the vanity. As I did, I noticed that my BVD's were gone. My dick did a slight twinge as I thought of what might be the reason for the switch. I finished drying and looked in the mirror. It was strangely erotic to see myself looking back with no body hair. I looked at the pink panties and picked them up and stepped into them, first one foot and then the other. I shivered a little as I pulled them deliciously up my smooth legs and my dick hardened as I smoothed them over my buttocks and dick. As I stood there in pink panties shaving, I tried to imagine what my wife was up to. I didn't have time to hang around for more love making because I had to get to work.

I went back into the bedroom. My wife was sitting up in bed sipping on a cup of coffee. "How about doing me a favor today?" she asked.

"What's that?" I questioned back.

"Wear those for me under your clothes." she replied, with a smile.

"I can't do that for a couple of reasons." I said. "One, I can't work with a hard on in my way all day long, and, two, someone might notice and then I would be in a bind."

"The hard on will go down in a few minutes" she replied, "and no one will notice the panty line. Lots of men wear bikini briefs. And..." and she sexily rubbed my pantied hard on "I will make it worth your while when you get home."

"You're really getting into this girls clothing thing, aren't you?" I asked.

"You don't know the half of it." she grinned. "Now, you'd better get to work."

All day at work I kept getting a hard on from the silky feel of the panties on my crotch and once, when I was bent over getting a file, I heard my secretary give a little cough. As I straightened up I caught her looking at my bottom. She was very good looking and, again, I felt my dick start to rise and felt the blood rush to my face as I detected a slight smile on her face. Mumbling I don't know what, I kicked the file drawer shut and went back in to my office. I was sitting there flustered when she stepped into my office.

"I'm getting ready to go." she said. "Is there anything I can do for you before I do?" and I thought I detected a slight smile.

"No, I'll be leaving shortly, too." I replied, trying very hard to act normal, even though it was unusual for her to ask.

"Are you sure?" again a hint of a smile.

"No, I'm fine." I said. "You have a good evening."

"Well, you have a fun evening, too." she said as she left the office.

It was only after she left that I realized she had said "fun" instead of "good" and blushed again at the insinuation. I realized that she had very probably noticed the underwear that I was wearing and was having a little fun at my expense. Oh well, it was only a joke, and she was so good looking that I didn't mind a little teasing from her. It wasn't the first time and probably would not be the last. As I drove home, my mind was buzzing, wondering what my wife had in store for us and remembering her words about making it worth my while.

Her Side

Thinking back on our sexual play the night before while I showered, I pondered the possibilities of enriching our sex lives. We had, up till this time, been fairly traditional in our roles, and had always enjoyed each other. Sometimes, sex was great and other times we were pretty routine. But, last night had been something else. It was our first time for experimenting outside the norm and I found it to be quite stimulating and I know that he did, too. I dried off and felt my privates tingle as I ran the towel between my legs. I slipped into a pair of pink panties, very similar to the pair I had given him to wear earlier. I knew they were tight on him and, more than likely, letting their presence be known to him fairly frequently. The idea of putting him in panties for the day had come to me last night as I mulled over the events of our love making. I had a good idea that they would keep him sexually on edge all day and thinking of me.

As I sat at the vanity and put on my makeup, I remembered doing the same to him and a smile crossed my face. I had never thought of him as feminine, but as I had applied the makeup, a beautiful woman's face had started taking shape and I found myself absorbed in its beauty. What had started out as a sexual fantasy to give him an unforgettable birthday present began to metamorphose into a new love affair for me with his feminine side. Now, I was wondering how to develop this new idea and at the same time, make it acceptable and enjoyable to him. I had never had lesbian tendencies, but the thrill that I experienced when he was servicing my womanhood while functioning as a woman himself had almost blown the top of my head off. It was the strongest climax I have ever felt and I wondered if I would experience any others that strongly. He had said that he felt the same in the intensity of his climax and so I thought that exploring this angle of sexuality in our relationship might definitely be a possibility.

I finished my makeup and slipped on a pink lace bra and pink panties and covered them with a satin dressing gown. I went to the computer to see if I could find any information on this aspect of sexuality. As I searched I came across this web site and started reading. After a short while, I realized that there are many men who have a desire to wear panties and other feminine attire and to experience sex in such attire. I knew that my husband had never expressed any desire for this but saw that many of these desires came from satisfying sexual encounters with feminine attire playing a strong role. It seemed that most of you are married and love your wives but that a lot of women are not exited by their husbands desire for some feminine expression or their sexual arousal at the feel and touch of satin and silk on their own bodies. I determined that if my husband enjoyed the experience, we would explore the realm of feminine attire and woman to woman love making.

Tuning off the computer and getting dressed, I grabbed a quick bite to eat and headed to a local store that I knew carried lingerie. Talking to the sales girl, I confirmed what I had guessed at when I bought him the other articles about the differences in sizing between men's clothing and women's. I then proceeded to pick out several pair of panties in enticing shapes and a few smaller cupped lacy bras. The sales girl, remembering our conversation and noticing the sizes of the items and my wedding ring, smiled and asked quietly, if they were, possibly, for my husband. I was surprised but smiled and answered in the affirmative that we were doing a little play acting.

She smiled and said "Well, if you do it right, you can practically make your husband your slave. I know because I use my employee discount to buy things for my boyfriend. He has grown quite fond of our 'game' and I have him wrapped around my little finger. He is my little panty slave. He enjoys it, mostly, and I get anything I want."

I thanked her for her help but told her I wasn't interested in making my husband a panty slave but rather that we have some mutually enjoyable fun.

She grinned and said "I understand, but you'll see." and winked as she turned to walk off.

Puzzling over that remark, I went to the sales counter and checked out, noticing the checkout girl looking a second time at me with a puzzled look when she noticed the sizes. I smiled at her but did not show any recognition of the implied question.

Returning home, I took the tags off the items, laying a black set on the bed and putting the rest in my husbands drawer, right on top of his BVD's. Putting the tags and receipt in my drawer should the sizes prove wrong, I got on with the rest of my day, eagerly awaiting my husbands arrival home.

Chapter 3

As I pulled into the drive and got out of the car, I found myself hurrying a bit to get into the house. I had a hard on so many times that day that I was starting to get blue balls. I needed to have a climax and also to get out of those panties which were creating the problem. As I entered the house I heard a strange sound coming from the TV in the other room. I entered the den and stopped short as I saw a digital video playing, in its grainy way, of two women dressed in white negligees and making love. I then choked off a cough as I realized who they were. Standing there watching, my face flushed, and a hard on starting to rise again I looked at my wife on the sofa and saw that she, too, was flushed and had her hand down in her jeans. Looking at me, she smiled and said that since I was the one that had gotten her horny, I should be the one to finish her off.

She started unzipping her jeans and sliding them down onto her thighs and I saw that she had on a pair of panties very similar to the ones I had on.

"On your knees, slave" she said with a grin "and service your mistress."

She had never talked like that before but it sounded like fun, anyway, and I knew that my time would come to be relieved.

I fell to my knees and pushed my face into her crotch, licking and tonguing her slit through the pink panties while I grabbed a handful of buttocks in each hand. She writhed and moaned and, when I glanced up at her, I saw that she was engrossed in the scene taking place on the TV screen. I knew that I was one of the women on the screen and my hard on raged against the silken panties I was wearing as I supped at the fountain of life. I let go of one buttock and slid the crotch of her panties aside. I gently inserted my tongue into her vagina, curled it up and started caressing her clitoris. As my wife grabbed my head behind my ears and pulled me deeper into her, she screamed and thrust her vagina into my mouth, practically sucking my tongue up into her as she climaxed. In response, I felt myself climaxing into my panties, the cum bursting through the sheer fabric to make a mess on the inside of my slacks. As she slowly relaxed and I sat up, she noticed the mess seeping through my slacks.

"You've really messed yourself up" she said, grinning "and my panties as well. Shame on you, I didn't say you could climax. I might have to spank you for that."

We had played around with mild spanking before and I mocked fright.

"Oh no, please. Not a spanking. At least not for another 20 minutes or so." I laughed.

"Well, get into the bathroom and get those soiled clothes off so they can be washed. There's some clean clothes on the bed."

Her Side

I had not realized how late it was getting. By the time I had burned the digital movie onto a disc and then watched it on the TV, time had slipped by. I was watching it the second time when Vic got home and caught me masturbating. I would have been embarrassed, but seeing his flushed face and reaction to the video, I decided to see if he would participate, and participate he did. I wished that he had not climaxed because I wanted to keep him turned on so I could get him into the bra and panty set I had laid out. Now that he was spent my job would be a little harder.

I followed him into the bathroom where he had taken off his clothes and was getting ready to get in the shower.

"Not so fast," I said "a lady doesn't leave her panties in a mess, especially when they belong to her wife. You need to rinse them out so they don't stain, and your slacks, too."

"Ok" he said, and started rinsing out my pink panties "but don't you think you're taking our little game a bit far. I'm starting to get a little uncomfortable with all the female references and panty wear. I had a hard on almost all day long and I could swear that Gail, my secretary, found out I was wearing them. She made some very suggestive comments after I had bent over to get a file and I think she saw my panty line through my slacks."

"Really" I said "What kind of comments?"

"Like wanting to know if she could do anything for me and telling me to have fun tonight. Things like that."

"Well, the first sounds like what a secretary would need to know. The second could have implications. You hadn't said anything about going out or anything, had you?"

"Not a thing" he replied "but she seemed to do a double take after I had bent over. I'm almost certain she saw the panties. I know my face turned red when she said what she did. I certainly don't need this getting out."

"Well, I'll have lunch with her again tomorrow and, if she did notice, I'll let her know that we were just having a little fun. Don't worry about it. I'm sure she'll be discreet."

As he got into the shower, I took his slacks and my panties into the kitchen and made sure they were cleaned good. I thought about what he had said. Gail was a beautiful girl and I had been a little jealous when Vic had hired her, but she had never tried to flirt and neither, to my knowledge, had Vic, so Gail and I had become, somewhat, friends, and had lunch together a few times. She was a warm girl and had a habit of touching my arm or grabbing my hand when she was excited about something. I liked her and didn't think she would have a problem with our game if she had noticed the panties.

I went back into the bathroom and Vic was drying off. He looked so cute standing there with no body hair. He had a slim, athletic build, not overly muscled, but firm looking. I had always liked his legs, which were very shapely, even for a woman. As I appraised his body in light of our evening of fun, I realized just how closely his proportions were to a shapely woman, and without hair on his chest or pubic area, this was accented all the more.

I stepped up to him and ran my hand up his stomach and across his chest, brushing lightly across his nipples. I felt a slight stubble on his chest and reach down and drew my hand up across his pubic region and felt more regrowth. Reaching under his scrotum, I gently cupped him and lifted upwards, cupping testicles and penis in my hand and pressing them against his stomach. I reached around with my other hand and ran it up over his buns, allowing my middle finger to slide into his crack and stroke his anus as it passed. He gently moaned as I did this and I again felt his penis start to harden.

"Can I help you get ready?" I asked as I allowed my lips to brush his right nipple.

"Get ready for what?" he asked in a throaty voice, starting to tremble slightly at my provocative touch.

"Ready for whatever might come up." I replied as I purposefully looked down at his hardening penis.

"I don't think I need help" he said "but if you want to help I won't stop you."

I grinned seductively.

"I don't think you could stop me if you wanted to, Miss Vickie, I mean Vic." I said. "But just relax and put yourself in my hands."

He looked down and said "I think I'm already in your hands."

"That's right, and you are going to stay there."

I leaned over and opened the vanity drawer and pulled out my pink electric razor.

"But first, you are getting stubbly and we need to take care of that" I said and switched on the razor.

I started shaving around his nipples and worked my way out across his chest and down across his stomach. I then had him again raise his arms and I shaved his armpits. His pelvic region came next. His back still felt smooth so I concentrated on his legs next. As I ran the razor up and down his legs, brushing his hard on as I slowly shaved the front and inside of his thighs, he again slightly moaned. I smiled as I realized the vibrating razor was doing double duty, removing his stubble and turning him on. I finished and turned the head away from him but slid the still running razor up under his testicles and pressed it against his sensitive prostate area. His knees started to buckle and I told him to turn around and put his hands on the vanity and bend over slightly. He looked somewhat puzzled, but did as I asked.

"Spread your legs some, Miss Vickie." I said.

He did and I ran the rounded back of the razor up under him and slowly moved it back, pushing it into his crack and working it slowly up to his anus. He started slightly swaying his hips and pushing back into the razor as it vibrated against his rear end. I pushed it as firmly as possible against him and told him to straighten up. As he straightened up I took his hand and wrapped it around his raging hard on.

"You know what to do," I said and pushed the vibrating razor even harder up into his rear end.

He started stroking his penis and in about 20 seconds was spewing cum into the waiting sink. I continued the pressure until the last of it had run out and then eased the razor out of his crack and turned it off. Handing him some toilet paper so he could wipe off, I put the razor away. As he tossed the paper in the toilet, I pulled out a pair of tweezers and asked him to sit on the vanity bench. He looked at me apprehensively and said "No way!"

I replied "You promised you wouldn't stop me and I promise that you will have a good time."

He reluctantly sat down on the bench facing me, naked and hairless except for his head, and I reached out with the tweezers and began to shape his eyebrows. It took hardly any time because they were very naturally tapered anyway. All I had to do was accentuate the arch some. When I finished I went into the bedroom and brought back a small dressing chair and sat down in front of him.

"Now lay your hand here on the vanity." I instructed as I pulled a set of glue-on nails from the drawer.

He again reluctantly did as I asked and I started applying a set of medium length nails to his hand, shaping them into a nice oval shape. We changed hands and I put them on the other hand. Afterwards, I gently applied a very light, see through, pink polish which, when finished caused him to stare in a daze at his hands. They were absolutely beautiful and feminine and he held his hands out and stared at his fingers.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds