• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Birthday Surprise

Birthday Surprise

It is the night after my 18th birthday and I was still a senior in high school when it took place. I was sitting at my night table thinking about all the nice gifts I had received from my family and then there was the gift from my father....

At my birthday party it was just my father, my boyfriend Mark, my best friend Kate, and I. My mother had died when I was 16 so it had just been my dad and I since then. I was a late bloomer for being 18. My tits had just finished forming into a small perky B cup and my hips were still barely curving. I did and still do have a very nice shapely ass, which Mark was very fond of touching during our make out sessions. He never got any farther than slipping his hands down my white cotton panties to touch my dripping pussy though and he was always asking me when we were going to go "all the way". I had promised him that I would give it up on my 18th Birthday and all through the little party he was looking at me like he wanted to throw me down and fuck me into oblivion. So I was in a high state of agitation all night long! I thought for sure that my dad and Kate could smell my hot little pussy all night!

After we ate cake and ice cream I opened my presents.. Kate got me a nice teddy bear, Mark got me a wine glass with my name written in gold script on it, and my father got me a sheer silky night gown.. I stopped and looked at him after I opened it and he had this glazed look to his eyes, which frightened me a little bit but I paid no real attention to it at the time. I figured he was just finally thinking of me as a grown woman so I got up and hugged him and softly told him thanks. Afterwards my father told Mark and Kate that they had to go home because he and I had to get up early tomorrow for a big surprise he had planned. Mark was very disappointed and so was I! My underwear was still very damp from all the looks he had been sending me.

After they left my dad hugged me real tight and told me to go on upstairs and get to bed, and that I should try out the gift he got me tonight. I shrugged and said 'ok" and went upstairs to get ready for bed. The nightgown, it turned out, fit me perfectly. My perky breasts looked full over the scooped neck of the nightgown and it felt silky against my skin. I finished getting ready and climbed in bed and pulled the covers up. I fell asleep soon after.

I started to have a strange dream later that night. I kept feeling something gently stroking my nipple through my nightgown, making me feel all damp between my soft thighs. I soon figured out that someone's hand was touching me as it roamed over my stomach and down to my thighs...the hand then scrunched up my gown till it was above my pussy, which was still practically hairless. As the hand brushed my clit I suddenly woke up to see my father sitting on the side of my bed with his hand between my thighs! He saw my eyes open and clamped his hand over my mouth. I wanted to scream "what are you doing?!" ,but he kept my head pressed down on the covers. I looked down at his lap and saw his cock peeking out of his loosely belted robe. My eyes grew wide with terror. He chuckled and before I knew it he ripped my gown right off my body! He climbed on top of me and pressed his huge cockhead against the lips of my virgin pussy. I started to cry then because it wasn't supposed to happen this way.

"Yeah I know you were going to give Mark this sweet cherry baby. But Daddy has first dibs on it!" Then he started to laugh and roughly play with my tits. I started to struggle then. He took his hand off my mouth and then slapped me hard across my face. I was a little dazed when I felt him push his cock deep into my tight pussy. I screamed and gripped his back, making him push harder into my aching pussy. I cried and cried but Daddy just kept ramming his huge meat farther and farther. The headboard started hitting the wall as his thrusts came faster and harder. After a while my pussy started to betray me as hot bursts of pleasure coursed through my body and I moaned "ohhhhh dadddy!"

"Uuhhh uuhhhh" he moaned as he fucked my little pussy harder and harder and then shot loads of his cum into my belly. He collapsed in a sweaty heap on top of me and I just laid there feeling sick that I had been fucked by my Daddy and enjoyed it like a little slut.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Birthday Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds