Birthday Surprise From Janice

We heaved there in that ecstatic moment, our pelvises locked and rocking, and I felt myself cumming like it would never end. Felt as though my cock head was seeking to explore beyond the natural limits.

But all good things come to an end, and as we subsided from our towering climax she whispered, "You are now a fully fledged non-virgin, Danny."

We did it twice more and she showed me different positions, but when it was over she held my head between her hands and said with genuine sadness, "That's all, Danny. There can be no more between us. Jake will be home day after tomorrow. He can't know about this."

I agreed, but I told her of how grateful I was and she said the feeling was mutual.

Just before I left she told me that she had a friend who had a penchant for younger men, "I think you could learn a lot from her, Danny. She is unattached and has no family ties. Would you like me to fix something up?"

I didn't know what I might be letting myself in for but the notion seemed intriguing so I said, "Yes, please."

I'd screwed my best friend's mother, if I could take risks like that what could be wrong with someone unattached? I'd soon find out, but that is another story.

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds