• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Birthday Surprise Pt. 03

Birthday Surprise Pt. 03

My twenty-first birthday party held the biggest surprise of my life. Jacob had decided to throw me a surprise party at a nearby restaurant, inviting several of our friends to join us. Since it was a surprise, he did it on the ruse that we were going out to see a movie. Suddenly he asked if we could stop for some food first. I wasn't terribly excited about his restaurant choice, but decided to just go with the flow.

"Surprise!" they yelled as I walked into the restaurant, taking me completely off guard. There were six or seven friends that I had in high school. It had been a while since I'd seen many of them, so it was a very welcome surprise indeed. My eyes scanned the group and happened to fall on the one person I never expected... Mrs. Emmanuelle Montgomery... Jacob's mom.

It had been about a year since I'd seen her last... at Jacob's twentieth birthday party... and my mind immediately wandered. That was the year... yeah... that was the year I watched Emmanuelle get completely naked and masturbate for me. Wow! The memory just came rushing back to me and I had to sit down. She was smiling so beautifully that it was like it happened yesterday.

I was forced to sit at the other end of the tables from her, so I didn't get to talk to her much at all, but we locked eyes many, many times. She wore an outfit very similar to the kind she wore back then... the kind that made it known she was a sexually attractive woman and she knew it. Her shirt was low cut, showing plenty of cleavage. God, those breasts! It was like they were calling to me. Her jeans were tight... almost looking like they were painted on. I had a severe hardon the entire party.

After dinner, I opened my presents and we had some cake. It was nice to be so warmly welcomed by them all. After everything was said and done, Jacob asked me if I could take his mom back home. He had to take his girlfriend home and she lived on the other side of town. He had decided he was just going to stay at her place.

"Of course," I said. "I'd be happy to." I was going to my parent's house anyway, so it really wasn't a big deal. She lived three doors down. It would be good to be with her for a little while, too, to see how she was doing. I had heard that she divorced Jacob's dad not long after I last saw her, after he ran off with another woman, and was a little worried about her. At least, that's what I told myself. I didn't want to admit to myself how badly I wanted her.

"Happy birthday, man!" Jacob said, giving me a warm hug. "It's good to see you."

"Thanks," I smiled. "It's good to see you too. And thanks for the party."

"Oh, you're welcome," he laughed softly. "Just remember, my birthday's coming up soon!"

"I'll do that," I laughed with him.

"You're taking me home?" Emmanuelle asked, taking my arm as if I was her date for the evening.

"Yes ma'am," I said. "Jacob said he's going the other direction."

"Yes I am," Jacob said, pulling away as his girlfriend came up to us. "Bye you two."

"Being taken home by a handsome young man is the perfect way to end the evening." She smiled warmly and we walked out of the restaurant like that, arm in arm. I led her to the passenger door and after throwing a few things in the back seat, she sat down and I closed the door for her. Then I got into the driver's side and started up the car. I turned and looked at her as I started backing out of the parking space and noticed the seatbelt sliding right between her large breasts... accentuating them even more.

God, my hardon was never going to subside! I couldn't wait to get alone and take care of it.

But, it was a half-hour drive to her house and by the time we got there, it was about 10:00pm. It was pretty dark out tonight and the trees blocked a lot of light from her driveway anyway. I had expected her to just get out when we got there, but she just sat there for a moment, looking at me.

"Did you have fun?" she asked.

"Yeah, it was good," I smiled, nodding. "I think I had a little too much to drink, though," I admitted.

"That, sir, was an awesome birthday party," she said, smiling at me as she slid her seatbelt off. "You definitely didn't drink too much. It was only a couple shots and you look fine. I'm glad Jacob brought me."

"I'm glad, too. It was nice seeing you."

"Thanks for welcoming me with your friends. I was kind of the old-lady there. I know you and Jacob have been friends for such a long time. But... I'm his mom... so it's a bit different for me to be invited."

"Well I'm glad he did," I said. "You're almost a second mom to me. And I enjoy your company."

"I always considered you to be close to our family and I'm glad you think so, too," she said. "And thanks again for bringing me home. I hope it wasn't out of your way." She touched my arm, making me suddenly shiver.

"No... not at all," I reassured her. "I'm going down to my parent's house for the night."

"Would you like to come in for a little while?" she asked.

The look on her face was hard to read. But... damn that would be something! She and I alone together? I imagined what would happen and my fantasies ran wild. I wasn't sure I could do that. Besides, could she be asking me for that? Or... was I totally and completely misreading her?

"Well... I'm sorry but I am little tired," I protested. "Maybe some other time."

"Umm," she said, almost nervously. "I really wanted to... I mean, I didn't get you a gift. You probably noticed."

"No... I never expected you to..."

"Well, it just because it's been a long time since I've really been around you," she interrupted me. "And it's been a long time since... well... that time at Jacob's party."

"Jacob's party," I said absently. "When we..." Yeah, that was definitely fresh on my mind. That was the memory I was going to masturbate to.

"Yeah... when we masturbated together," she smiled, idly stroking my forearm with her fingertips. "You were a horny boy back then, weren't you? It seems like every time I saw you, you were... well, let's just say... up. Of course, I have to admit, and I'm sure you noticed, the way I was dressed all the time. The short skirts... high heels... the pushup bras... and the low-cut tops. The way I always bent over in front of you... to make sure you got a nice view down my shirt."

My mouth was dry. I didn't know what to say... or where to look. Just the thought of her from last year... grinding against that dildo... telling me how good it would feel if it was my cock inside her instead. God, I was really needing relief.

"To catch a glimpse of my tits," she continued. "Did you do that?"

She giggled when I couldn't respond. I was sure she could see the affect she had on me. Every word she spoke, every move she made drove me insane with lust. And to know that she purposefully teased me like that all those years.

"God I loved teasing you," she admitted, smiling and giggling. "I wanted you to think about me like that. I wanted you to think about me when you were lying in bed in the dark... masturbating to me." She moved her hand to my thigh, gently stroking it in the middle, so close to my crotch. "Tell me you did."

"Yeah," I admitted. "I masturbated to you... a lot." I emphasized the last two words so that she would understand the gravity of her affect on me.

She smiled. "I like knowing that. I mean, it's kind of been my nightmare that we wouldn't ever talk about it and just pretend that it never happened. But... I like what happened."

"I do, too," I whispered, licking my lips.

"So... I was thinking this would be the perfect opportunity to give you something special... on your birthday." Her hand slid up to my crotch and she used her fingertips to trace the line up and down its length.

"Um," I said, suddenly nervous. This was out in the open. Yeah, it was dark and all, but... but her daughter was probably inside.

"Shh... it's just us. It's just you... and me. Right?"

There was little I could do to stop her. She knew exactly what she wanted and there was no way to keep her from it.

"So, let's see if I still have the magic. Are you still... up?" She cupped my cock and felt all along my shaft, noticing how hard and erect it was, how it strained against my jeans. "Oooh... yes you are," she said, smiling.

"But... what about..." I protested... weakly. Hell, I didn't want her to stop.

"Shhh... it doesn't have to mean anything at all."

"Isn't your daughter home?"

"No... I mean... no one's home right now," she said, as if she probably wouldn't care if someone was. "It's not a big deal. Seriously, no one's going to see us sitting here in the driveway. This is your day. I just want to make it special for you... you know? You need to let me take care of you. Besides, you didn't honestly think that I'd let you just leave like this," she said, squeezing my hardness. "Did you?"

She sat back from me and grabbed the bottom of her shirt, pulling it over her head and off. Then she looked at me, looking for my reaction to her bra-covered breasts.

"Whoa... this... I mean... you... " I couldn't speak and I couldn't look away. I wanted her to keep going. I wanted to see her phenomenal body again... even closer this time.

"It's ok. Trust me," she said, reassuringly. She smiled, seductively. "You're not telling me that you don't want a blowjob from me are you? I mean, come on. What guy doesn't like to get his cock sucked?"

I was absolutely floored! That was her birthday present to me? A blowjob? Oh hell yes!

She smiled at my dumbfounded expression. She took my hand in hers and stroked her own body, sliding over and around her bra-covered breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples.

"I can't really help myself," she said, looking down at my crotch. "I've been dreaming about having your dick inside of me. Not just in my mouth mind you. But... unfortunately the car's a little limiting don't you think?" She smiled.

Fuck! I knew I should have gone into the house with her. My erection was pulsing and throbbing and straining to bust right through my jeans. I had to move it to release a little of the pressure. She smiled as I did.

"Oh, fuck, you're making me so hot," she said, letting go of my hand and reaching behind herself, unfastening her bra. She pulled it off and laid it on the dash along with her shirt. "How can you say no to these, anyway?" she asked, cradling her breasts in her hands and lifting them up. "A little birthday flash from your fantasy mom. I know how much you liked seeing them before."

Holy fuck! She turned towards me and showed me her glorious breasts from just a foot away.

"Here," she said grabbing my hands in hers and directing them up to her bare breasts, "feel them." Her hands moved mine over them, squeezing them again, lifting them for my viewing pleasure. They were so soft and supple... so good in my hands. My mouth went dry as I desired to bury my face between them. It was more than my mind could take. After a moment, she let my hands go again.

"Why don't you just put your seat back a little bit and let me give you my special gift," she said, moving her legs under her so that she was kneeling in her seat.

I fiddled with the mechanism and pushed my seat all the way back, giving her plenty of room. She bent over me and used both hands to open my pants and stroke my shaft through the very thin material of my boxers. They were tented, almost comically.

"I don't know about you, but I've thought about this so many times since that day we played together. I've had fantasies about it even." She bent down low and smelled my crotch, obviously enjoying it.

"Mmm, you smell so good," she said, then extended her tongue to lick my shaft through my boxers. "I just want to have you in my mouth. I'm so happy it's your birthday." She fished my cock out through my boxers and stroked it with her hand. "Otherwise I'd have had to wait so long for another opportunity..." She licked and kissed the length of my shaft and head over and over again. "... to use some kind of excuse."

She looked me in the eye as she circled her lips around the head and sucked it inside her warm, wet mouth. It felt... incredible. I'd had a few blowjobs in my short life, but I had to say, this was the best. And it had barely even started!

"God... it's so good," she whispered, sucking on the head while she squeezed her breast and pinched her nipple. I groaned, making her giggle. "Admit it, you love it."

"Fuck... yeah, I love it. You're really good at that," I said, watching her every move and feeling the familiar surging in my body already.

"You know... we can keep being friends with benefits," she said, lovingly kissing the head again and again. "It's just sex. But I think it'd be really good. And we don't have to tell a soul."

She really did want what I was thinking! I should have picked the house. "Oh my God... you're going to make me cum quick," I whispered. It was incredible how fast she got me to the edge. She knew exactly how to work my body. I suddenly grew concerned. "What are we going to do when I cum?" It made me a bit nervous to think about it. I didn't want it all over my car... all over me... all over her. God, what were we thinking?

"Well, it's your special day," she said softly, still lightly licking, kissing, and sucking my cock as if she had all the time in the world. "Where do you want to finish? I'll do anything you want with your cum."

She used both her hand and her mouth on my shaft, sliding up and down, expertly driving me towards an orgasm.

"God I want it on your tits," I admitted, my breathing becoming ragged. "I always wanted to... uh... cum on your tits really hard." I had often fantasized about sliding my cock between her breasts and then cumming all over them. It was, in fact, my favorite fantasy. The last time was such a small taste of it.

"Yeah?" she smiled, pulling her mouth off my cock but still stroking it. "You like doing it on my tits? I like that idea, too. Remember last time? You had so much fucking cum. It must have been built up for months. That much cum would feel amazing on my tits."

She swirled her tongue over the shaft and head as she held my shaft in her hand. The pleasure was incredible and I moaned again as I watched her. She was the sexiest woman alive. She was looking up at me and sucking on the head of my cock as if she was having the time of her life. She looked so at ease, comfortable... and happy.

"So tell me, Vince. Do you like your birthday blowjob?" she asked as she stroked my shaft. "I mean, not to toot my own horn," she smiled, kissing the head of my cock, "but I know what I'm doing. I know how to use my mouth. And my mouth was made for cock." She swirled her tongue just beneath the head, right over the sensitive spot making me groan.

"Fuck," I whispered. "Your tongue is amazing."

"My tongue? Oh, you like that do you?" she asked, giggling, as she continued to do it. She knew I was close. "I want you to cum all over my tits," she said, as she sped up her stroking and sucking on my cock. "I want your seed all over my fucking tits."

"Oh, God" I moaned.

"Will you give it to me? Birthday boy? Mmmm." She slid my cock deep into her mouth and began sliding it up and down in concert with her hand. It felt incredible and I was going to cum very soon now.

"Yes... God yes," I whispered, practically begging for the release.

"You will?" she giggled. "Then I guess I knew what I was doing when I took off my shirt." She sat up and, with one hand, lifted her breast up so that her hard nipple slid over my shaft. "You just love my boobs, don't you? This is like only the second time you've ever seen them, too. Unless of course you snuck in and watched me showering and I didn't know it."

She smiled as if she wished I had, then settled back down, sliding her hand up and down my shaft as she looked at it intently, licking her lips.

"Oh God... I'm sorry but I have to keep sucking," she said, sliding my cock deep into her mouth again, then slid to the tip and kissed and sucked just the head.

The pleasure she was giving me was incredible. I was in heaven and I had a feeling I was going to blow her head off her shoulders soon. I was so ready to cum. And it was going to be a lot.

"Please... I gotta cum," I begged.

"I know. I know. I know you're close." She teasingly kissed the head more, flicking her tongue over it. "But I want to take my time. There's no rush. Who knows when I'll be able to do this to you again? I wanna savor it. You know?"

"I know... but... I'm so fucking close," I whispered. I know I sounded needy... but I was needy. I really needed to cum!

"Oh honey, your cock tastes so good. I just want to feel your hard cock in my mouth all night... and all day. How many times have you cum thinking about me? How many times, baby?"

"A hell of a lot... I couldn't even begin to count them," I admitted. "Every night for fucking years."

She smiled as if very pleased and then slid my dick into her mouth again. And then, suddenly, she flipped the switch, her head bobbing faster, her hand stroking faster. She was going to make me cum.

"Ahhh... God," I groaned.

She lifted her mouth away and stroked faster, moving a little to put my cock against her tits.

"Come on, cum on my tits," she said, practically hissing through her clenched teeth. Her hand was sliding up and down fast now. "I want it. And you know you want to. Cum on my tits."

"Ugh," I moaned as the first shot erupted from my cock, the white stream spraying over her tits and chest. She giggled and moved my cock around, making sure to cover her chest with my seed. "Ugh... God!"

"Mmm... yeah... yes!" she cheered gleefully. There was so much! "Oh yes! That's all I wanted, you know? That's all I wanted. That's all I could think about during the birthday party. Your cum just spraying all over my slutty... big... tits."

When the eruptions seemed to calm down again, she squeezed my shaft from the bottom up, trying to get all the cum that she could and then bent down and licked it from the head. Then she softly suckled the head again.

"You don't mind do you?," she said, giggling as my body jolted in the seat. My cock was so sensitive and she was touching just the right spots. "You know I just want to keep sucking on it." She continued sucking slow and soft, just enjoying the moment.

"Could you tell during the party how badly I wanted to do this with you?" she asked, smiling, looking up at me.

"No... I... I had no idea."

"I was fantasizing... so much," she admitted, sucking on the head once again, eliciting another jolt as my hips rose from the seat suddenly. "I know, I know... you're sensitive. I get it. Fine." Then she sat up, smiling, her hands playing in the cum on her chest. She occasionally brought a glob up to her waiting mouth, sucking it off her fingertip.

"I should probably get my shirt on and get inside," she said, putting her bra back on. "We really should do this more often. Not just during special occasions, you know? What are friends for, right?"

"Yeah... I... I'm up for that," I said, breathing hard and smiling. I wished I could touch her and make her cum, too, but she looked like she was done for the night.

She put her shirt on, the cum on her chest making it stick to her skin. "I just want to keep your cum on my tis for a while. I know that sounds... perverted... or whatever. But, I can't help myself."

When she finished straightening her clothes, she looked at me. "Happy birthday," she smiled and bent forward to kiss me on the lips, passionately. Then she pulled away and opened the car door.

"Call me... or better yet, stop by... soon."

"Oh... I will," I promised.

Then she got out of the car, closed the door and disappeared inside.

It would be another couple of months before we got together again, this time with her all tied up in her bed. But that's another story for another time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Birthday Surprise Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds