• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Bisexual Men's Wives Ch. 02

Bisexual Men's Wives Ch. 02

Meet Tyrone Dumarais, a big and tall, handsome black man living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Born in the environs of Detroit, Michigan, Tyrone moved to the Canadian Capital for work opportunities. He works for Shared Services and makes decent money. Unfortunately, Tyrone is quite lonely and most women don't understand his unique needs. He has a sincere admiration for both Serena Williams ass and Lebron's abs. What's a brother to do?

Tyrone has grown close to Dolores Molzan, a forty-something Colombian woman whom he met at work. The two of them struck an unlikely friendship even though, on paper, they came from radically different worlds. Tyrone is twenty seven, a proud son of Detroit and he often speaks fondly of his hometown and his alma mater, the University of Michigan. The American dude is homesick, to say the least...

Dolores Molzan moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, from her hometown of Bogota, Colombia, over a decade ago. Five-foot-five, pleasantly plump, Dolores manages to look both sexy and matronly at the same time. Her long dark hair is streaked with gray, but the lady does look sexy in stylish blouses and pantsuits that flatter her figure. Oh, and Dolores also has a nice ass which attracts a lot of attention from younger men...

When Dolores Molzan moved to Ontario, Canada, the local employment agencies informed her that her technical degree from the University of Bogota simply did not count. Dolores had to go back to school, earning a degree in Applied Business from Algonquin College. Dolores also learned French, which was easy since she already spoke English and Spanish fluently. That's how she got a Canadian government-related job with Shared Services.

While exploring life in the City of Ottawa, Dolores Molzan discovered the world of BDSM. At first, Dolores Molzan was in service to a dominant gentleman named Sir Stirling, an American former soldier who identified as bisexual. Sir Stirling had a lot of submissive people, both women and men, in his care. Sir Stirling taught Dolores a lot about female power, male power, female submission and female dominance. At the end of her training, Dolores became aware of her dominant nature, and became a mistress...

Dolores, armed with new knowledge, decided to experiment. She noticed that Tyrone, the tall, handsome black man from Detroit checked out big-booty women, herself included. Of course, Tyrone also checked out men, albeit in a discrete manner. Lots of women would have been turned off by Tyrone's apparent bisexuality but not Dolores. I can work with this, Dolores thought, as she set out to acquire Tyrone as a potential submissive and plaything...

"Alright, Dolores, yes, I am bisexual, what do you want with me?" Tyrone asked her, after she confronted him. The two of them were at Nando's restaurant in downtown Ottawa, down the street from the offices of KPMG, which their employer does business with. Dolores looked at the tall, handsome American and smiled. This was going to be easier than she initially thought...

Tyrone looked at Dolores, the pretty but way-too-serious Latin woman whom he considered his work buddy. Dolores was pretty in the face and had a nice ass, but she was older than him and seemed religious and uptight. Dolores was always talking about her Catholic faith, which annoyed a lot of their co-workers. In Tyrone's experience, women who were religious and uptight didn't like men who swing both ways.

Tyrone thought of the good times he had with his former professor Phoebe Matias, and her good friend Sir Stirling. Male/male/female threesomes never looked so good. Phoebe was tall, bronze-skinned and curvy, with a big round ass and Sir Stirling was tall, handsome, middle-aged and well-endowed, and fun in the bedroom. Tyrone smiled at the thought of Sir Stirling fucking his ass while Phobe sucked his big dark dick.

"Oh yes, Stirling, fuck Tyrone's ass," Phoebe said as she stroked the young black man's dick. Tyrone moaned softly as Phoebe sucked his big black dick while Sir Stirling pounded away at his ass, filling him with his big white cock. This was Tyrone's idea of real kinky fun, an interracial male/male/female threesome where everyone gets down and dirty.

"Dammit, his ass is tight," Sir Stirling told Phoebe as he continued ramming his cock up Tyrone's ass. Phoebe sucked Tyrone until he came, and then the freaky curvaceous Greek woman drained him of every last drop of his cum. The action continued with Tyrone fucking Phoebe from behind while Phoebe sucked Sir Stirling's dick. Just a freaky woman and two bisexual men having sex with each other. Good times for sure. Too bad most women simply couldn't get with the program...

"I want you," Dolores told Tyrone, point-blank, her voice snatching the brother out of his little trip down memory lane. Tyrone looked at her, clearly surprised with her words and directness. Dolores smiled at Tyrone, and set her game in motion. The freaky, feisty Latin mama sat the African American stud down and informed him of exactly what she wanted from him. Tyrone was intrigued, but totally okay with what Dolores had in mind...

"When we get there, go easy on a brother," Tyrone told a smiling Dolores, as they went to her place in an Uber, that same afternoon. Dolores nodded at Tyrone, excited to get her hands on him. Dolores had a basement full of toys, condoms, lubricant, whips, floggers, chastity devices and more. Plenty of goodies for a dominant woman to entertain her male submissive with till kingdom come...

"Talk to the hand," Mistress Dolores said, laughing gleefully as she worked her fist into Tyrone Dumarais's asshole. The tall, burly and dark-skinned African American stud groaned as the short, curvy and bossy Colombian woman began to fist him. That's what you get for calling me short and patting me on the head, Mistress Dolores said, as she began tormenting the brother...

"Oh fuck," Tyrone said, trying not to scream as Mistress Dolores buried her fist in his butt hole. Tyrone has been fucked by well-endowed bisexual men like Sir Stirling and he's also been fucked by women with strap-on dildos, like Professor Phoebe Matias. Tyrone's ass doesn't discriminate. He's a progressive person that way, which is cool. Still, the brother was quite new to having a woman's fist up his damn ass.

"Come on, Tyrone, you're a strong black man, surely you're not afraid of a small Latin woman like me," Dolores teased him, as she worked her fist even deeper up his ass. As Dolores fisted Tyrone, she noticed that his dick lengthened and hardened. Dolores leaned forward and took Tyrone's dick into her mouth, fellating him while fisting his ass. The combination of wicked pain and exquisite pleasure drove the brother over the edge, just like Dolores knew it would...

Dolores continued to torment Tyrone and show him what she was made of. After fisting the brother's ass, she decided to let him taste her ass. Tyrone, still catching his breath after Dolores wrecked his ass, watched as she got on all fours, and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. Dolores clucked her tongue impatiently, and Tyrone knew just what to do...

"Your ass is divine," Tyrone said as he kissed Dolores big beautiful Colombian booty. Dolores purred like a kitten as Tyrone kissed her ass cheeks and proceeded to finger her asshole. Tyrone took some lubricant and applied it on Dolores asshole, and continued to stimulate her back door. Dolores sighed happily as Tyrone fingered her asshole, then demanded more...

"Tyrone, fuck my ass, I know you fuck male asses, I'm offering my female asshole to you," Dolores said impatiently, and Tyrone grinned, not believing his damn luck. Tyrone put on a condom, then pressed his dick against Dolores asshole. With a swift thrust, Tyrone entered Dolores asshole. Hmm, a bisexual black man's dick embedded in the asshole of a mature, big-bottomed Latin woman. A true sign of progress, wouldn't you say?

"Hmm, your ass is better than that of any man I've ever fucked," Tyrone lied, and from the way Dolores began grinding her big ass against him, he could tell she liked what he said. Truth be told, Tyrone is versatile with women and a bottom with men. Dolores didn't need to know that, though. The African American stud savored the experience of fucking the Latin MILF's asshole, loving the way her tight hole gripped his dick. This was absolutely frigging fantastic...

"Oh yes Papi, fuck me," Dolores squealed, and Tyrone went to town on her. He smacked Dolores big round ass and bucked his hips, thrusting his dick even deeper into her asshole. Tyrone fucked Dolores with gusto, slamming his dick up her butt hole. He wanted to bang her ass because it looked so hot, and also make her pay for fisting his ass earlier. Turnabout is definitely fair play...

After plowing Dolores ass with his dick, Tyrone pulled out of her. The bossy, curvaceous Latin MILF's booty was now a gaping asshole. Tyrone admired his handiwork and smiled. Dolores lay there, catching her breath, a wicked smile on her face. Tyrone returned the lady's smile and lay beside her. He felt great, and from the looks of her, so did she. After a little while, Dolores and Tyrone began another round.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Bisexual Men's Wives Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 394 milliseconds