• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bitch Ch. 01

Bitch Ch. 01

Rhonda had married for money. The first rich, white man that she could get a hold of, she made sure to sink her claws in deep. She was a gorgeous black woman with an amazing ass and big, surgically enhanced breasts. She loved the one percent lifestyle, living in a million dollar home in an upscale, gated neighborhood with fine dining, shopping and private security. She spent her husband's money lavishly. She bought herself all sorts of jewelry and skimpy dresses for her to go out in.

Despite all that was given to her, she would still go out to the dance clubs where the wealthiest men frequented and sucked their dicks in the back of a limo. No taxi cabs or Ubers for her. Limo only. If you wanted your dick sucked, put her in a limo. Get a penthouse and she would ride your dick hard all night. Rhonda loved the high life. She was addicted to it. Nothing satisfied her for long.

The more she fucked behind her husband's back, the less attention she paid to him. Sure, he had a nice house, but it was barely worth a million. She was sucking off other guys worth far more than that. She would have divorced him, but she would only get half and that wasn't enough until she had something better locked up. Then one day, it was all gone.

The IRS showed up and took the house. They took the cars. They took everything. Her husband was charged for embezzlement and arrested by the FBI. One day she was riding the high life, the next day she had nothing but a contact list on her smartphone.

The first person she called was Bill, the CEO of some pharmaceutical company that liked to have some side pussy on call. Bill wasn't about to divorce his own wife to marry her, but Rhonda didn't mind being side pussy if it meant being kept in a uptown apartment with a park view. Rhonda had been fucked in that apartment a few times and it was a nice little place.

She met Bill at that apartment in the afternoon, wearing her best dress. Rhonda needed to show off the goods she was going to be selling. When she walked in, she knew she had his attention. They sat down on a couch in the living room together and talked about her situation.

Bill was in his forties with a little extra weight and a head that was balding. He was from some flyover state that Rhonda didn't care about and still had the accent. He sat and listened as she told him about the arrest and property seizures, nodding along patiently. After she was finished she finally made her case. She needed a place to stay and be taken care of.

"Baby, you know how good this pussy is," she told him. "I'll do anything. I'm desperate, honey."

Bill sat quietly for a long time, looking out the window at the skyline. So long in fact, that Rhonda started becoming nervous. She put her hand on his thigh and said, "I'll get on the floor and beg if that turns you on."

"This is going to change our dynamic," he told her. "Before it was just some fun once in a while but this is different."

"I know," Rhonda said. "Whatever you want."

"While you are here you are my bitch," he said. "I do what I want, when I want to you. No limits. No safe words. None of that bullshit. I don't treat you nice. I treat you like my whore. That's the deal, take it or leave it."

Rhonda couldn't believe what she was hearing. Bill had never spoken to her this way. She always thought of him as soft and weak, which is why she called him first. Rhonda thought she could wrap him around her finger. But, the man she was looking at was hard and cold. She clumsily tried to negotiate, taken off guard, but he stopped her.

"I know what you are," he said, "a money grubbing whore. Your husband spent himself into debt trying to keep up with your expensive tastes, and when he couldn't, he started stealing. Everyone knows. We all talk about it. I'm willing to keep you good but I'm not letting you run me into the dirt. This is a one time offer, bitch. You can take it or walk. Good pussy is a dime a dozen for a guy like me."

"Bill...honey...there is no reason to be like that. You know how much I respect you and how much I need you."

Bill just looked at her with a perfect poker face and said, "just tell me that you are my bitch and start sucking my dick."

Rhonda was unsure of what to do. She sat there, trying to catch her breath and think. She could see that he was getting impatient and her window was closing. The others were long shots and this was guaranteed. Still, Rhonda couldn't help but think about what he meant when he said he'll do what he wants, when he wants with her. Finally, she made her decision and smiled. She said, "I'm your bitch."

Bill nodded and opened the front of his pants, pulling out his cock. "Now start sucking, bitch."

Rhonda leaned over and sucked his dick. She sucked it hard, wanting to show him that she was going to be a good bitch. She had pink lipstick on, and her pink lips glided up and down the shaft of that dick. She sucked it until he filled her mouth with cum for her to swallow. Rhonda swallowed all of it. She looked up at him and asked, "was that good, honey?"

Bill slapped her face. Rhonda pulled back in shock, her eyes wide. "Call me 'sir,'" he told her.

"Oh. Okay. Sure, I can do that."

He slapped her again. "You'll say 'yes sir,'" he told her.

"Yes sir," Rhonda replied in dumb shock.

Bill got up and started for the door. "I'll be back tomorrow night. I'll text you the time. I expect you naked, on your hands and knees on the floor when I get here. Understand?"

Rhonda nodded and said, "yes sir."

"I'll have a bank card sent up for you," he said as he neared the door. "You can go shopping and get whatever food and necessities that you need."

Without further word, Bill had left.

That next night, Rhonda got the text that said that Bill would be there at nine. Rhonda spent the evening getting ready. She wanted to have champagne ready. Rhonda wasn't sure if he was serious about being naked on the floor. Wouldn't he prefer her in sexy outfit? Waiting on the sofa with champagne for a sexy night? Rhonda thought it over and decided not. She couldn't risk getting thrown out now. So, ten minutes before nine, she got down on her hands and knees and waited naked on the floor.

Rhonda felt humiliated like that. She felt as though she had been stripped of whatever dignity the whore thought she had. She'd never do this but she was desperate and now she knew that she was being taken advantage of. It was odd. Rhonda kind of liked it. Being dominated like this was oddly intoxicating in a strange way.

The door opened and Bill walked in with something in his hand. He closed and locked the door behind him, every movement slow and deliberate. He came over to her and said, "up on your knees, bitch."

Rhonda got up onto her knees and sat there waiting. Her brown eyes stared up at him filled with doubt and a bit of fear, which Bill seemed to enjoy. He threw something down in front of her and told her to put it on. Then he walked to the kitchen, ignoring the champagne she had set out and fixed himself a glass of orange juice.

What was in front of Rhonda was a leather collar with the word "cum slut" written on the front. When he came back from the kitchen, she looked at him and asked, "you want me to wear this?"

"You will wear it," he told her in a firm, strong voice.

Rhonda was hesitant. She had never been in such an unbalanced power dynamic before. Bill knew that she had little choice and was using that to play his domination games with her. Reluctantly, Rhonda reached down and picked up the leather collar. She heard Bill say, "put it on, bitch," so she put it on around her neck like a good bitch. Rhonda didn't have a choice to be anything else.

Bill finished his orange juice and then took out his phone. "Look up for me," he told her. Rhonda looked up and Bill took a picture of her naked on the floor, with a collar that read "cum slut" around her neck. Bill then posted it on the internet right away, on some Reddit called submissive sluts or something. "That's a good bitch," he said. "Get in the bedroom. I want you on the bed on all fours."

Rhonda got up and went to the bedroom, thinking about that pic ending up on the internet. She thought about all the men who would be jacking off to her. It was so humiliating but it was already done. She was just one of those whores on the internet now.

Rhonda got up onto the bed, on all fours like ordered and waited. Bill came in, took another pic of her from behind and posted that as well. After that, he slowly undressed. He made his bitch wait, with her ass stuck up and her pussy presented to him. Once he was behind her, he gave her ass a hard slap. She winced. His fingers played with her pussy a bit and then he gave her ass a second hard slap. He asked her, "what are you?"

"Your bitch, sir."

"Good," he said.

Bill fucked that whore harder than she had ever been fucked in her life. Rhonda loved it. He treated her like some worthless slut. He was so rough and dominant with her. She never experienced anything like it. There was no warmth or kindness. No playfulness. She was just fucked hard and treated like a piece of pussy that he owned. Rhonda orgasmed, something she never did with her husband, or most other men. Bill then put her on her back and made his bitch cum again.

He fucked her pussy sore and shot his cum onto her big, fake breasts. "Keep that collar on at all times," he told her. "If you go out, you wear it in public. Understand, bitch?"

He slapped her thigh and Rhonda answered, "yes sir."

"I find out you didn't I put your ass on the street. You disobey me just once, I throw you out. You are my bitch and my bitches do as they are told."

"Yes sir. I'll do as I'm told. I swear, just don't throw me out on the street. I'll be a good bitch."

Bill dressed quickly while Rhonda laid on her back on the bed, processing everything. He took out his phone and took a last pic of her covered in cum. He posted that one as well. After that, Bill left the apartment. He said nothing else.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bitch Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds