Bitter Sweet 06

"Mm, that was nice for a change," she said softly.

"Mm," I agreed, shifting my hand to rest it on her thigh.

She slipped her legs off the edge of the bed and swivelled around to lie alongside me. Slipping an arm over me she snuggled in to lay her head on my shoulder and slide a leg over mine.

"I love you so much," she said softly, squeezing me with her arm.

I tilted my head and kissed her head. "And I love you," I added.

"Mm," she answered, shifting her hand to the nape of my neck.

We lay quietly, my thoughts full of her. Her nude body looking vulnerable and innocent lying in my arms, the feel of her breast and nipple squashed against my chest.

The insistent chine of her pad disturbed us; she groaned and rolled to the side of the bed. Crossing to the door she retrieved it from her bag. "Angla!" she exclaimed, surprised and delighted.

I couldn't hear what Angla said as Dafne walked back to the bed.

"Yes, I'd love to go. I'll check with Chloe that we're free," Dafne answered.

"How are you finding it?" Angla asked, as Dafne sat on the edge of the bed.

"So far so good, working with Mistress Chloe was a little bit awkward at first, but we're alright now."

"That's marvellous darling," Angla answered. "Don't worry, pairing is always a little stressful the first couple of times."

"Oh, its fine now, I've just done three sessions with her today and everything went well with them."

"Good. Well I won't keep you any longer sweetie; you can tell me all about it at the party."

"Okay, see you then," Dafne replied.

As the glow of the screen died she turned to me. "Angla is throwing a little party next Sunday. Chloe is invited as well."

"Ah, more playacting," I replied, voicing my first thought.

"At least you won't have to serve this time, you can sit quietly while the rest of us mingle," she replied with a smile.

"More boredom you mean," I answered.

She chuckled. "Not with the characters Angla knows, you'll be amazed. Anyway, I'd better get dressed and go talk to Chloe."

She selected an old-fashioned teacher, black robes and mortar board, lacy black bra and high-waist panties with stilettoes, stockings and suspenders. Then she was off, leaving me to wait while she went to tell Chloe.

I didn't expect her to be long but as the time stretched past five, then ten minutes. At fifteen minutes I gave up sitting on the bed and lay down. She looked like she was going to stay with Chloe until the session was over.

I spent the next hour and a half dozing, springing back to life again as she called me as she opened the door.

"Richie. Bring me a coffee to the lounge."

"Yeah, sure," I replied, rolling to the edge and standing.

She watched me as I did. "It does look bigger shaved," she commented, before ducking out.

I followed her out, smiling as she turned to me before opening the lounge door to blow me a kiss. She disappeared in, pushing the door nearly closed as I started towards her, leaving me to pass by on my way to the kitchen.

I didn't think about my nudity until I was climbing the stairs with the tray in my hands. Would Chloe appreciate the show I was going to give her now I was sans pubes.

"I'm glad," I heard Chloe exclaim through the partially open door as I got to the top of the stairs. "I was a bit worried after the first few sessions, I was beginning to think selling out to you was a mistake."

"I was just finding my feet; your clients are totally different to Angla's."

"Well your performance today was first class, if you carry on like that you'll be fine," Chloe responded.

"I intend to," Dafne replied. "I want to turn this into a cosy home for us.Finding Richie has changed everything, now I have something to work for. We can make a good life for ourselves here."

"Are you sure about your feelings for him?" Chloe queried.

"Yes, I love him, he's perfect for me. He's the best lover I've ever had and he loves me enough to go along with anything I say."

I'd heard enough to dispel any lingering doubts I had about Dafne, her candid confession of love made my heart swell with love for her. Putting my trust in her had paid dividends.

I nudged the door open with my elbow and walked in. They both looked over at me as I walked in. I dropped my eyes to their feet as I walked over.

"So what channels would you like?" Chloe asked.

"Extreme sports is one," Dafne replied calmly.

I knelt at her feet as I got there, holding the tray above hers.

"Here," said Chloe, handing her the remote. "See what you can find"

She took the remote, flicking to the menu then glancing to the cup to pick it up. She sipped as she scrolled through the sports section. "Ah, Kite boarding!" she exclaimed, selecting it.

She glanced at me as she put the remote down. "Put the tray on the table and sit," she said softly, nodding her head to the arm of the settee.

"Yes Mistress," I replied just as quietly.

There was silence until the commercial break.

"It's alright," Chloe remarked as the adverts started. "But you have to watch the E channels as well to keep up with the gossip, otherwise you'll be lost at social functions."

I wondered how we would redecorate this place, the wall screens were easy to reprogram, whether to change the rest of the furnishings was the real question.

We all carried on watching as the program resumed, watching it to the end. Dafne declared herself ready for bed, I took that as a cue to take the tray back to the kitchen.

I quickly washed it up and headed back, hearing the door open and Dafne's voice as I got to the bottom of the stairs. "He's the perfect pet, we're both going to be very happy here."

END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 202 milliseconds