• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Black American Princess

Black American Princess

There is so much fun to be had in the world of sexual play. Seriously. My name is Nina Henderson and I'm a six-foot-tall, short-haired and bronze-eyed, forty-something Black woman living in the city of Boston, Massachusetts. And I love Black women. I've always been into them. Caucasian chicks don't do anything for me. When I came out as queer in college, I was having an affair with a Black female professor. She's the one who introduced me to BDSM. Since then, I absolutely love to dominate Black women. Actually, make that strong Black women. I can't get enough of it. Just like they can't get enough of me. They need a Black female dominant to tame them just like I need some Black sluts to dominate. It works well for both parties.

Right now, I'm having some fun with my slave Naomi Banner. She's a tall, gorgeous Black woman. A truly exquisite beauty. What's known as a Black American Princess. Her father, Nathan Banner is a corporate big-shot and her mother Natalie Banner is a college professor. Naomi Banner grew up surrounded by wealth and power. She attended Spellman College in the city of Atlanta in Georgia and later earned her MBA at Suffolk University right here in downtown Boston. She's got it all. Beauty. Brains. Pedigree. Wealth. And she is also a closet case who's really into BDSM.

Naomi Banner is a strong Black woman who secretly longs to submit to a dominant Black mistress. And I got no problem with that. She comes to my house regularly to be treated like the slave she longs to be, deep down. I had a great time breaking her down. First, I asked her to strip naked before me. Then I inspected her body. At five-foot-eleven and one hundred and seventy pounds, she was a solid woman. Nice tits. Big round butt. Pretty face. Nice dark brown skin. Long hair. Real hair, too. Not that weave stuff a lot of the other broads like to wear. Yeah, she was splendid.

I love smacking her pretty face while berating her, telling that she was nothing but a dumb slut. She called herself a BAP, which stands for Black American Princess, but deep down, she was no better than those ghetto sluts she looked down upon. I told her that and she flinched. I guess I was right. Wealthy Black women can't stand those Black chicks from the ghetto. They have a sense of superiority. And that's what I strove to remove from Naomi's psyche. I smacked her some more. When you're a true dominant, you've got to break the will of your submissive. Make sure he or she knows that you're the boss. Naomi Banner thought her shit didn't stink. I enjoyed breaking down this Black American Princess and turning her into my Black Slave Slut. It was a lot of fun.

While Naomi Banner was on the premises, I made her do certain duties for me. I made her do the dishes, clean my house, sweep the color and cook my food. And whenever she complained about it, I'd bend her over and give her big Black ass a good spanking. Other times, some of her sassy Black chick's stuff would return and I'd have to get her under control. You got to nip the seeds of rebellion in the bud otherwise you're doomed. Seriously. So I would bring out my thick wooden paddle and beat her ass until it turned blue. I loved listening to her screams.

Naomi Banner was a wonderful submissive. Out there in the world, I was a poor public schoolteacher and she was a high-powered executive at one of Boston's largest energy corporations. This gorgeous Black woman made five hundred thousand dollars last year. She was wealthy and powerful beyond my blasted dreams. I made forty six thousand dollars last year, after taxes. Yes. She was rich. I wasn't. She had power. I didn't. However, while on my property she was under my dominion. In the world of BDSM, she was my slave and I was her dominant mistress. How much money she had didn't matter here. This was my domain. I was the supreme authority here.

I relished the power I had over Naomi Banner. Who would have thought that strong Black women were the most submissive women of all? She did everything I told her. Even when I called her names that I can't repeat here. Man, I simply couldn't believe it. But you had better believe that I absolutely enjoyed it. The feeling. The power. Seriously, it's intoxicating. I can't describe it to you. You simply have to experience it for yourself. You'll soon get what I mean by that.

I love dominating Naomi Banner. I'm even more turned on by the fact that she's richer, younger, sexier and supposedly better than me in the eyes of modern society. It makes her abasement all the sweeter. Like when I put her on all fours, put a collar around her neck and order her to bark. Amazingly, she does as she is told. I have even more fun making her follow me around the house, wearing a leash, while I go about my business. Yes, Naomi Banner is the perfect submissive. She is a strong Black woman with a hidden submissive streak. She gets off on being dominated and humiliated by me. And it's really, really hot.

The best stuff is when I get horny and I order her to satisfy me. Naomi kneels before me and licks my pussy. When she doesn't do it right, I smack her face. I love smacking this strong Black woman in the face. It's hot. Turns me on just thinking about it. After she gets done licking my pussy, I order her to lick my asshole. And she obediently starts lapping away at my asshole with her tongue. Is she the best submissive Black slut you've ever seen or what? Sometimes, I invite my friends to watch as I dominate my Black slut. Naomi was shy about it at first but now she enjoys putting on a show in front of my friends. Show them how great a submissive Black slut she can be for the pleasure of her dominant Black mistress and her visiting friends. She's just too cool.

I do love fucking her. I bought a really thick strap-on dildo just for that. I love to ram it deep inside her pussy. Lately, I've been fucking her ass with it and it's awesome. I order her to get on all fours. Face down and ass up. Then I spread her plump ass cheeks and spit against her asshole. Then I lubricate the dildo with lotion and then press it against her asshole. With a swift thrust, I penetrate her ass. Naomi gasps as I begin thrusting my dildo into her asshole. Anal sex used to be her last frontier. The one thing she swore she'd never do. Now she can't wait to get her ass fucked by my dildo. She's a great little slut isn't she? I plunge the dildo as far as it can go inside her asshole. Naomi screams. I laugh and fuck her even harder. As they say in the hood, I'm tapping that ass. And tap it I did. I fucked Naomi hard, until we both came who knows how many times. Then I made her suck my strap-on dildo right after it came out of her ass.

Yes, I do have a lot of fun with my submissive, Naomi Banner. She always kisses her mistress goodnight after a great session. Afterwards we part ways. She returns to her life. She's got a big house, a wealthy husband, and a son. She's a church-going executive mama. And I'm a single Black dyke in the city. We have our fun, but we really live in different worlds. And you know what? It works for us. Because we have our fun, with no strings attached and no one gets hurt. It's cool that way. Women can have casual sex too. And lesbians do it frequently. We're kinky bitches. Sorry if that upsets your world view. Get used to it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Black American Princess

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 882 milliseconds