Black Cock Party Ch. 02

I pulled down Vinny's jock strap down around his knees and that's when I gasp out loud. Let me just say, Dante is hung like a fucking horse but Vinny might be hung like an elephant. He was half hard and what took me back the most was the thickness of it. I found it strange because usually muscular guys do not have huge cocks (Not the next visit, but the one after that, I actually measured it with a ruler and it was 12 1/8 inches). This cock was not only very dark black, but it was circumcised and had one huge vein running directly on top and one running on the right side of it. I have often compared the girth of Vinny's cock to that of a Pringles can even though it probably wasn't that big but close. Vinny's balls were also huge and close together while they hung very low away from his shaft. They looked like two tennis balls hanging in a mesh bag.

I immediately licked and kissed on this monster. I took hold of the base and started stroking it as I licked. As I licked from the base up to the head, I could smell Vinny's girlfriend, Cherise's pussy. He had said he tried to fuck her earlier and that smell was the proof. It also smelled manly and sexy which made me want to suck it all that much more. To put my mouth on the head, I literally had to open my mouth as wide as I could get it. I finally got my lips around the massive mushroom but with the size, I wanted to make sure my teeth didn't scrape.

When a man is this well hung, it is very difficult to give him a proper blowjob. There is no way anyone could deepthroat him or even take more than a few inches in their mouth. I sucked and jerked on that massive piece of meat until Vinny was completely hard which I also found strange because usually cocks that huge have trouble getting completely erect. Vinny had no such trouble.

I stopped sucking and jerking on Vinny's huge black dong long enough to have him step out of his pants and jock. This allowed him to spread his legs wider and stand more comfortably. As I was blowing Vinny, I used a couple of hand techniques. The first was the two hand stack. Dante and Vinny both had more than enough cock for me to use both hands by placing one hand on the cock and the other hand also on the cock directly above the first one. I used the two hand stack on Vinny because of the massive girth which meant I put one hand on the dick and put the second hand around the other side and connected my fingers like it was one giant hand. Vinny would really moan when I would use the two hand stack but got even louder when I jerked with one hand while cupping and jostling his huge nuts with the other one.

"Yea boy. Play with them nuts while you're suckin that dick. That's it. Don't be shy. Suck on that dick, boy. You're gonna make me cum," Vinny would direct in his deep voice.

I stopped sucking long enough to ask Vinny, "Do you want to get more comfortable?"

I didn't wait for the answer and led him over to the wall so he could lean against it. I then moved the pillow and once again got down on my knees in front of him. Vinny spread his legs to give me better access and I started working on that huge black cock once again.

"That's it boy. Your mouth is stuffed full of this big dick. God damn that feels good. Don't you fuckin dare quit, I'm about to nut. I like to have my nuts smacked when I cum," directed Vinny.

I can usually sense when I guy is about to cum when I'm blowing him. Vinny kept shifting his weight and would give me short bursts of shivering. The main indication that told me he was about to cum was I could feel his monster pole pulsate with my tongue and the back of my throat. I was using my saliva as lube while I beat Vinny off with both hands. I just kept moaning and sucking that cock. Vinny was leaning against the wall and he then put both of his hands on the back of my head. He just held them there to help guide my mouth up and down on his hard dick.

"Oh fuck! Here it comes! Smack my balls but keep suckin that mother fucker! Smack em!" Vinny yelled.

I resorted to jerking with one hand and I put my other hand directly under his low hanging balls and playfully smacking them over and over. The first wad that shot out of Vinny's black cock struck me in the back of the throat and had surprised me so much that my eyes were popped wide open when it hit. I was careful to not change my jerking and smacking speed so Vinny could cum really hard and enjoy it until he was completely finished. He held my head still with his hands as he continued to erupt his entire load into my mouth. He was grunting like a boar while he ejaculated.

While he was releasing all his frustration and pent up cum in my mouth, Vinny then was choking in pleasure when he demanded, "Eat that fuckin cum boy! Don't move till I'm done."

Vinny finished shooting his large wad, took his hands off my head, and then dropped them to his side. I slowly pulled my mouth of his cock head without letting any of his white sperm leak out. I remember how clean a break I performed because not only did none of Vinny's cum leak out, he had no cum still on his head. My mouth was full and I swallowed it as usual. I remember it was tangy and pretty salty but not bad.

Vinny just stood there recovering for a few minutes while I got up. His fat black cock was about half hard and just hung there down to his mid-thigh. I squatted back down and squeezed it until the remaining cum oozed out. I slurped it and stood back up. His cock was clean as a whistle.

Vinny got dressed and I hung out with them for just a little while before heading back to my place with the taste of Vinny's cum in my mouth and my ass slowly discharging Dante's slime. I couldn't wait to get home so I could jerk off to the events that just happened.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds