• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Black Folks Orgy Ch. 03

Black Folks Orgy Ch. 03

I don't know what's come over me lately, folks. I seem to have been bitten by the freaky bug. I used to be a normal man. In fact, I still am, in most ways. My name is Jamal Jenkins and I am a young black man living in Boston. I attend Emerson College and I am studying Criminal Justice. I want to become a police officer someday, just like my father. When I'm not at school, I work as a Security Guard for the Hellfire Club, one of the city's hottest night clubs.

Yeah, I love my job and I love my life. Lately, though, things have been somewhat freaky, man. It all started when my sexy black girlfriend Sabrina Starr dumped me for a rich white dude named Stanley Monroe. Man, all the folks on campus were talking about it. I couldn't get away with it. I had to find some way to forget about the drama. Two weeks went by, and I decided to move on and get myself some new digs, you feel me?

My buddy Justin Darwin is a freak if there ever was one. We've known each other for a long time. Like me, he's a tall, good-looking black man from the hood. He's a basketball-loving, academically-driven, skirt-chasing brother-man just like me. There are some differences to be sure. The guy's a bisexual and it delves well into his background. Yeah, Justin is a sexual being. He takes it any way he can get it, from dudes or from chicks. Since he's been my friend forever, I didn't care.

Justin told me about this Gentlemen's Club and Swingers which catered to special needs and would definitely drive out of the slump in which I found myself. I was a little hesitant. Justin gets drunk and sometimes brags about his bisexual escapades. He is known to hop into bed with freaky chicks and even freakier dudes. I was a bit scared about going to any club which catered to his interests. I mean, I'm an open-minded brother and I'm not homophobic or anything, but I'm not interested in having sex with men. It's just not my thing.

I went to the Gentlemen's Club and I must say it was nothing like I imagined. There were good-looking men and women around, mostly white folks but a few Asian, black and Latin folk here and there. I saw people relaxing and going around, doing their thing. Men and women were kissing and undressing each other. Man, it was alright! I saw two black men kissing each other, while two sexy women who seemed to be their wives watched, fascinated. Bisexual black men. I didn't say anything and just kept walking. Whatever floats their boat, know what I mean? Do your thing, let me do my thing. Don't ask me to try your thing. That's my motto and it works great in almost all situations.

I walked through the club, and checked out the various sights. Men and women having sex with each other. Men doing it with men while other men and women watched. Women doing it with women. Damn. Every sexual combo imaginable. I was still walking when I accidentally bumped into somebody. The person I bumped into was a tall, good-looking black woman who was a little on the plump side but still sexy. I apologized and she just smiled and shrugged. I introduced myself and learned that her name was Marie Goodwin, and she was the Hostess of the Swingers Party of the Gentlemen's Club.

I was surprised. A black woman at a swingers convention? Come on! We started talking and I learned a bit about Marie. She introduced me to a few people. I met a tall, good-looking black man named Maurice Goodwin and another brother named Julian Woods. Maurice was married to Marie and yet had male lovers on the side, and Julian, the sexy light-skinned brother with the curly hair was one of them. I was very surprised. A black woman married to a bisexual black man? Marie explained things to me. Apparently, both she and her hubby were bisexual and very much into experimenting. I was stunned. Was this for real? What did I just walk into?

Maurice and his wife kissed, then he and Julian went into another room to do their thing. Marie blew her husband a kiss as he walked away with his male lover. I was shaking my head from side to side. Man, this was a changing world! Bisexual black women married to bisexual black men? Incredible. Marie took me by the arm, and led me into a room, promising me a surprise. I was scared to find out.

Marie told me that it had been a long time since she'd been with a man other than her husband. I checked out this fine-looking sister. Man, she was fine. I kind of like the thick girls. Why wouldn't her man take care of her needs? Maybe because he was too busy chasing guys. Okay, fine by me. I told Marie that I was more than willing to please her. She told me that she had a dominant side, and a submissive side, and that both of them needed to be satisfied. I had no idea what she was talking about but nodded anyway. Anything to tap that fat booty of hers!

Marie and I got undressed in that barely lit room. I looked her up and down. Tall and curvy, her body was definitely sexy. Thick was a good look for her. She wore it well. Oh, and her round and brown, plump booty was marvelous to look at. I don't like a female who's only skin and bones, anyway. Marie and I got right down to business. We kissed, and caressed one another. Quickly, we went to bed. Man, the word passionate doesn't even begin to describe Marie. She sucked me, and licked my balls. I felt like she was sucking the life out of me, but in a good way. When I finally came, she drank my seed. While drinking me dry, Marie did something surprising. She slid her finger in my ass. I was surprised but what the heck!

I was ready for the main event. Marie put a condom on my dick and then took me for a ride. I got on top of her, suckling on her breasts while thrusting my cock deep into her pussy. Marie embraced me as I fucked her. Man, the feel of her plump, sexy body underneath me was intoxicating. Oh, and her pussy was so warm and tight. I loved tapping that. We fucked and sucked for a while, then I finally came. When I did, I cried out in sheer pleasure. It was glorious.

Marie and I lay side by side on the bed. Catching our breaths. She whispered something into my ear. It was a rather unusual request but I was happy to try it. Marie got on all fours and shook her sexy butt in my face. I rubbed and licked her butt, then began licking her asshole. Marie moaned as I fingered and licked her asshole. Finally, I got to stick it. I slowly worked my cock into this lovely big woman's asshole. Marie relaxed, and enjoyed as I penetrated her. Her ass was so tight. Yet it felt wonderful around my cock. I went in slowly and gently at first, then harder when she urged me too. I lost track of how many times we both came that night.

The night wasn't over. Marie still had some things that she wanted to try. I was all for it. When she told me, I was somewhat hesitant. This was definitely out of the norm for me. Hell, what the heck? I would try anything once. Marie kissed me, then produced a strap on dildo seemingly out of thin air. I was very nervous about the whole thing. Marie promised that she would be gentle with me. And she was. First, she licked and fingered my asshole, then she sucked my dick. Finally, after lubricating my asshole, she slid the dildo inside me. Inch by inch. It hurt a little bit but as she began to move it in and out, it felt good. I came while Marie was working her toy with a dexterity which surprised me. When I came, Marie drank my cum and kept sliding the dildo in and out of my ass. Damn, I can't even begin to describe how it felt.

Later, Marie and I lay side by side. I must say that it was alright. Not something I'd want to do everyday but it wasn't the scary and degrading experience that I thought it would be. There was nothing queer about a black man letting a black woman use a dildo on him. I didn't sleep with men. I didn't find men sexually attractive. I liked sex with women. The kinkier, the better, that's what I say. Marie held my hand. I kissed her, thankful for a night that I would never forget.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Black Folks Orgy Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 80 milliseconds