• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Black Lesbian Pussy Rocks

Black Lesbian Pussy Rocks

A tall Black woman with a big booty strutting around naked in my living room. That's a nice image. I recently had a dream that you were at one of my special dinner parties, I'm quite well known for them. They call me Joelle, or Miss Jojo. The mean blonde slut. Every now and then I usually invite a few close female friends from work to sit down and have some wine and cheese. We sometimes read books to each other but we usually have a chat and bitch about other people at work lol!

I work in the fashion industry as an events co-ordinator so most of my friends are from that world. We're quite a friendly lot, but don't get us talking about shoes! You'd simply love my friend Helen, she's simply adorable. She used to be a top catwalk model and has recently married a Swiss banker, but she can be quite down to earth and has a wicked sense of humour behind her innocent smile.

I would love to hold a special pyjama parties for just a few select friends (maybe Helen and Mandy). I'll make some of my special prawn & avocado dip hors d'oeuvres with a glass of light white wine. After we finish eating, I'll bring out some of the bikini & swimwear selections from my latest fashion shoot. They always give us a few items at the beginning of the summer season and I never say "no" lol!

Me, Helen and Mandy love to try on clothes in front of each other. We go back go being kids at a slumber party. We do each others hair and make-up and we tell each other secrets. So we'll all change into our bikinis and start to compare our legs and breasts against each other. This is where Helen and Mandy will usually start arguing about who's got the prettiest butt. I usually stay quiet because both of them have quite shapely derrieres but nothing as beautiful as yours is.

Except this time, in my little dream, I said to both of them "Sorry guys but I've got the prettiest butt. I've got a Black girl's butt!" I can actually see both of them laughing at me but then I'll say "Yes, I've got a gorgeous big Black booty upstairs in the bedroom.

I'll lead them upstairs all drunk and giggly and open my bedroom door to reveal you hanging upside down from the ceiling. You're completely naked, with ankle straps connected to chains on hooks in the ceiling and wrist straps connected to hooks in the floor.

"Ladies, this is Veronika: my big Black booty. She's so much fun, you can do anything to her and her pussy just gets wetter and wetter!" Helen and Mandy will be so shocked, I don't think that they even know any Black people, so the sight of you looking like an ornament will cause them concern. That's when I'll pull down my panties and shove my petite ass in your face and command you to eat me! "Look at how obediently she licks it clean... now check her pussy".

Helen will put her fingers inside you and I'm willing to bet that you'll be soaking wet. I invited Helen because she has a cruel streak. Once she sees how powerless you are and how sexy your ass looks, she won't be able to resist whipping you. She'll whip and spank you until you beg for mercy and she'll call you every name under the sun. You would never believe that such an innocent looking princess could have such a nasty mouth lol!

Meanwhile Mandy is the sweet one. She'll want to bring you some pleasure to ease the pain. She'll shove a dildo in your pussy and lick your clit and ass greedily until you come over & over again. She's very tender and I can imagine her making you lose yourself in the throes of passion. Our fingers will be all over you, I'd love to rub oil into that precious dark skin of yours just to see it shine and grab your firm butt cheeks .

Finally, we'd let you down and have you crawling on your knees as our "secret sub". Can you imagine a private party where you get to service three curious white girls all night long? It would be awesome! We would want to find out everything about you, how far you would go? how much can you take? How much would you get turned on by three white girls abusing your mouth, pussy and ass? Afterwards we could all cuddle up and take turns to slowly kiss those sexy lips of yours, the contrast of your skin against ours would look and feel like heaven. It was an amazing dream...

I actually woke up crying!

I tell you what, why don't you do a little dance for me? Bring some of that rhythmic reggae music and move your pretty little ass from side to side.

It always amazes me how you girls manage to gyrate your hips in time with the beat. Can I tell you a secret?....sometimes I get turned on by just watching some of those awfully crass booty shaking videos (but I dare not tell any of my friends).

If you get down and shake your big Black ass for me, I'll slowly put on my strap on. I want you to twist and turn to the beat like a real street whore. Meanwhile I'll make sure that the strap-on is firmly attached and well-lubed up.

Then I'll order you to drop to the floor and stick your ass in the air. I don't want to hear any excuses or protest, when your white goddess tells you to fall before her.... you must obey all her commands.

Now, all I want to do is to shove my strap-on right up your ass. In the first thrust, I want to push it as far as it will go. I don't care if it hurts or if you're not ready, I want to tame your savage ways by fucking your ass hard!

It's for your own good, you shouldn't have tempted me with your fine ass and waved it in front of me. When I see you dancing, you looked so hot that my pussy was dripping, I just had to plunge my strap-on deep inside you.

I want to pump away and copy your gyrations except with my strap-on firmly up your ass. I want you to feel the steady pounding of my waist against your butt cheeks. I want to grab the back of your head and call you a bitch, a slut and a whore! I want to squeeze your breasts like jelly and push violently inside you. I want my strap-on to make you feel weak... and me feel strong.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Black Lesbian Pussy Rocks

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds