Black Magick Ch. 20

Slug came a moment later. Her try was deeper and more bestial, straight from the pit of her belly. The whole room seemed to tremble and shake with her climax.

She really rocked Nick's world.

Michael, the twins' castrati friend, was writing feverishly with a quill pen as though he was Mozart taking dictation from God. Devine inspiration had been the purpose of the spell they were casting now, though Nick of course did not know it or particularly care.

The chair that Michael was sitting on was completely drenched in precum, which had magicked itself into existence from another universe, and his lip was bleeding slightly where he had been biting it. Grasping himself by his chastity device, Nick envied Michael with the passion of a desperate fanatic.

After over a week of captivity, he would have given both his balls to be able to touch himself in front of the two pretty girls. He thought about it every night, like an old man remembering his blissful youth.

Nick missed the days when he got to watch Elisabeth and Amber wedge candles up each other, though that had never happened in this time cycle.

The girls had repositioned themselves for another round of orgasms. Kit's fingernails dug deep into the futon and she began rocking her hips, literally fucking her sister's face with her insatiable cunt. She gasped as yet another climax coursed through her, and Slug licked her lips. The fingers in Slug's pussy were impossibly soaked with her own juices.

The twin's familiars were also fucking each other, since they were of course both very horny and wanted to have their fun in the orgy, and were having a quite a good time of it. Slug's familiar, Yana, a lovely lower-level sex goddess with a tight slender body and sizable breasts, was riding reverse cow girl on Kit's tall, dark and handsome fairy man, who was incidentally very well endowed and good at flaunting it, though he wasn't really as snazzy a dresser as he believed himself to be. But naked, he was god's gift to women, and Yana knew it. She was riding him so hard and so fast she climaxed hard every few seconds. To Kit and Slug it was awesome porn, but Nick, who had not been blessed with "spirit vision" saw only what looked like a drunken ferret doing a very odd dance on a large pile of dirty laundry.

He changed the channel.

Two states away, Damien and Layla walked into a shady sex toy shop, on the poor side of town. The shop advertised itself as an adult bookstore, although not a single book was in evidence. They were at least ten years younger, and much, much more attractive in general than all the other customers. Layla happened to be the only woman, so all the eyes in the shop had a way of turning and following her as she moved through the aisles.

Layla's boyfriend was there to help her decide on what new dildo to buy; she was a tough girl and wouldn't have brought her prissy boy toy to merely play body-guard. She was rather hoping this store had the special kit she heard about online what would let her make a mold of Damien's penis.

That was interesting, but not quite what Nick was looking for either. For some reason he just didn't care about sex as much as usual. He flicked off the television and curled up into a ball, feeling deprived.

It had been nearly a week since the lights had dimmed and Nick had felt the tell-tale prickling in his balls that meant his mistress was approaching. Nick was beginning to feel ignored. It wasn't that his ass was particularly missing being pounded and hammered by hordes of ravishing demons; In fact, the break was giving his poor pounded posterior a chance to heal and return to its previous, unstretched shape. But why the devil did they insist on keeping him chained in a cage in Hell if they weren't going to continue to torture him?

His food bowl and water bottle continued to magically refill, so it wasn't as if the minions of Hell were starving him, but still it was rather disconcerting. Nick felt like a gerbil two weeks after Christmas. His life just couldn't end like this!

One night, while Nick was curled up in the corner, watching Amber make out with an old woman to entertain a blond bombshell sporting a three headed dildo, he felt something eerie approaching. Nick expected the lights to dim and his balls to smart, but they did not.

For nearly five minutes he prayed that something even worse didn't happen to him. It is difficult to tell whether his prayers were answered or not, because out of the darkness stepped the moonchild with his half-formed eyes and fingers, his very presence making Nick flinch with disgust and self-loathing.

"Hello, father," the monster said, it was the first words Nick had ever heard out of its malformed mouth. Nick cringed. The words hit him like the stab of a knife. He couldn't even respond to the creature, for somewhere deep down inside him he couldn't let himself acknowledge its presence enough to respond to it. "Father, I want to live," the monster said to him, looking him square in the eyes with his unformed orbs. "Right now there is a circle of witches of your acquaintance down on Earth who are casting spells with the potential to free your soul from your prison and return you to life. You are capable of channeling that power, if I teach you how, but in exchange I want you to make me a body."

"Oh for fuck's sake," Nick said, more from frustration then from genuine feeling. "I'm sick of magick. I'm sick of demons and powers. I might even finally be getting sick of sex. For weeks now my life has been nothing but a torrent of suppressed longing and sick voyeurism, and now you want me to go home and make a body for you, the sick monster of my incestuous loins, the same way I created Mary, from ashes cum and holy water. Well forget it, I've had it. I'm done. No more fucking my dead grandmother, no more pacts with demons, no more fucked-up sex with my depressed little sister. Give me a normal boring life, a dorm room with some loser geek who snores too loudly and stays up nights playing video games. Give me chance to get C's in calculus and fail organic chemistry, a summer job parking Toyotas. You never lived and you know what, I'm glad you didn't, because you'd cramp my style. I wish I had never been tempted by Elisabeth's magick. I wish I never stole those toys from my mother's closet. I wish I'd kept my nose clean like a good little boy and kept my mind on my textbooks and Internet porn, like a normal teenager. I'm so tired of being horny and different, and as sure as god, I'm sick of having to look at you!"

As he spoke, the walls began to shake and the moonchild began to cry pitifully from his primitive tear ducts. He had only wanted a chance to live and be loved. Was that really asking too much? Wasn't every creature entitled to a chance to live, and to parents that wanted him?

The sound of chanting was filling the chamber that Nick inhabited. His electrified cage sparked on and off, burning his hands before he could move them away from the bars. His balls were on fire, as though he had been kicked very hard in the groin. His head ached with static and the sound of chanting. He had a hard time keeping his kibble down.

It felt like the entire world pounded against his eardrums, flooding his inner ear and dragging him down into the agony of extreme nausea. He wished, not for the first time, that he was dead, and immediately felt the lonely cries of the dead resound though his body. He felt like a medium of every and any sprit who chose to possess him. No drug, no mental disorder could possibly compare.

Hell had been a hell of a lot more pleasant. The whole world pressed itself down upon him, simultaneously crushing him and tearing him to shreds. The child continued to weep, his tears leaking down his cheeks and pooling on the sterile rocks like the river of life itself.

"No, man may escape his destiny, by magick nor other means," the demon's voice rang though the din. "Do not neglect the stars, nor the laws of the universe, you who would undo what was done. We demons are not what you mortals make us out to be. I hope your chastity has taught you well and that you find your boring middle-class life and noisy dorm-mate some day."

---

Kit and Slug Fairchild, along with the old witch and the buxom Amber, had passed out on the floor of Victoria's magick shop, from complete exhaustion, sexual and otherwise, that their spell required.

The coven members were each covered from head to toe with their own and their other's juices, and they had cum and candle wax seeping out of every orifice.

Piles of sand stood between them, where the summoned satyrs who had joined the throng had returned to the fairy realm. The smell of sex clung to every nook and cranny. The air was supernaturally charged with it.

It was Kit who woke up first, with a smile on her juice-soaked face, cum dribbling from her mouth. She pushed it back past her lips with her thumb and swallowed hungrily. Her body needed the protein.

They were all happy; they had seen, with the clarity of trained seers, that Nick had awoken in his hospital bed, and was promptly raped by his overjoyed little sister. Then, the life was almost snuffed out of him again as his mother held him to her bosom so tightly that her breasts nearly suffocated him.

Taking each others' hands, the two twins smiled, and taking their leave of their teacher and friend walked back upstairs to take a warm shower together.

There was still so much more magick that needed to be done.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds