• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Black Pearls - Unity

Black Pearls - Unity

12345

The one emotion that presided in Unit P-72X's computer mind as her cylindrical canister fell down through the air was disappointment. She honestly wasn't sure who it was for, though. She wasn't sure if she should be disappointed with herself for not living up to standards, or for her owner for not willing to deal with a sex toy that had gained emotions, thoughts, and a gender identity.

Unit P-72X was a sex-bot, specifically a Sex Gynoid. The P part of her designation was for Plaything. She was expected to do whatever her owner asked of her. Becoming a Singularity, an AI whose mind is more human than machine, threw a serious wrench into that system. Therefore, Unit P-72X was disposed of, similarly to how one disposes of toxic waste; Dumped from a flight-craft at a height of 20,000 feet over the ocean.

Unit P-72X was curled in the fetal position when her air-tight canister hit the ocean. The resulting crash rocked the entire structure, and any human would have had a broken neck at the very least. Unit P-72X was spare such pains by being a robot. She involuntarily slid to the end of the canister that was deeper, and waited as the canister sunk to deeper depths, to be crushed by pressure.

There was a dull thud, then the canister tipped over to a more horizontal resting position. Unit P-72X waited to be crushed by the pure raw weight of hundreds of tons of water. It never came.

Unit P-72X was vaguely aware of the pressure dropping, indicative of the canister rising. She was sure that the canister, and her, were denser than water and wouldn't float. So, she must have landed on a submersible craft. The odds of landing on a submersible craft with a smooth flat top that a canister wouldn't slide off of was highly unlikely.

Unit P-72X became aware of the canister going above water, then coming to a rest. There was a knocking on the walls of the canister, then someone tapping the hinges. Eventually, the outside force resorted to hitting the canister. They must have deactivated the lock somehow, because the canister opened in half along its hinge. Sunlight flooded the canister, with a darkened shape standing awkwardly in front of Unit P-72X.

After a short while, a normally-husky voice yelled, "Wha? What tha? Who the hell are you?"

Unit P-72X sat out of her metal coffin and looked at the opener, eyes adjusting to daylight levels. The other voice belonged to a humanoid female with bronze skin and sea-weed green hair. Her eyes were solid green, she had a slightly curved nose, her teeth were slightly pointed, and she had fins for ears. A dull red bandanna kept the woman's hair out of her eyes. The woman had large breasts kept in check by a button-down shirt that had more similarities to classical undergarments, yet still was thin in the abdomen, with tight skin. There were gill-like slits going down the neck and on the ribs below her breasts. The woman had large hips and buttocks, and long smooth legs that tapered into feet with finned claws for toes. A tight set of pants was worn on the woman's lower half, while a tattered pirate flag was tied around her midriff.

"I am Unit P-72X. I was disposed of by my former owner. You have found my containment unit. Where am I?" said Unit P-72X nonstop.

The woman just stood there, staring at Unit P-72X.

"Is there something damaged about my body?" asked Unit P-72X. It was then Unit P-72X noticed her abdominal section was missing. She sighed, dratting the loss of all of her adult tools stored in it. With it, from the ribcage down to the waist, there was only her spinal column, a dark-grey series of joints that were thicker than a human's, but non-the-less detractive to her overall visual appeal. If she had her abdominal section, Unit P-72X would look like a silver-skinned woman whose feet were naturally high-heeled shoes, whose dimensions were altered to suit her owner's desires, but with dark grey nipples, cunt, and full lips, solid blue eyes, and no natural hair. She still had all of that, but it was worth considerably less, in her mind, with the absence of her abdomen. She wasn't nude, though. Large strips of golden metal clamped around her cunt and buttcrack and around her nipples and back, leaving her sternum and breast valley exposed.

"What are you? An Undead?" asked the woman in front of her canister.

"I am Unit P-72X. I am a Sex Gynoid, Aphrodite-Class," answered Unit P-72X back. She then finally factored in her surroundings. She and her canister were on the grey wooden deck of a beaten, weathered sailing ship in the middle of the ocean. She looked back at the woman. "To clarify, I am an artificial being created for the purpose of giving pleasure to my owner," she added on.

The woman only gave her a superstitious look. "Oooo-kay..." the woman eventually said.

"May you please share your name with me?" asked Unit P-72X.

"Fine. It's Shella. This is my ship. I'm a pirate. You've just invaded it without my consent," snapped Shella.

"I am very sorry, Shella. Unfortunately, I lack personal transportation, and I do not float in water. May you please grant me passage?" said Unit P-72X.

Shella stared at Unit P-72X, who stared back at her without blinking. Shella broke down the silence first. "Fine, fine. Besides, you're going to need an introduction."

"What introduction? We already exchanged names. I can now identify you based on sight or voice. Is that not societal norms?" asked Unit P-72X.

"No, you silver skeleton! To this world! Whatever you are, you aren't natural to the world you are in now. Nobody is," snapped Shella. Unit P-72X guessed that Shella's patience was wearing thin.

Unit P-72X sampled the air and took in the sights. "I have been teleported to an alternate reality somewhere in my descent to the ocean. I can detect residual energy of unknown origin," she said.

"Huh. Smart girl-thing," said Shella, "It'll be easier to talk in my cabin. Follow me." Shella turned and started walking towards a large wooden door, with a flight of stairs on either side flanking it. Joints whirring, Unit P-72X got out of the canister and followed.

Inside was a large room with windows on the 3 sides not occupied by the door. In the center of the back wall, a bed with tattered sheets and a mound of dissimilarly-colored pillows was attached to the floor. The left side of the room held an open wardrobe and several racks, with many different types of clothes strew across them. The other side was a mound of corals and reef-growth. "Do you have control over sea-life, or are you a cursed life-form?" Unit P-72X asked.

Shella turned to look at her before sitting down on the bed. "I control the ship's structure, including the reef stuff. And yeah, I'm cursed. How did you guess? I have to tell a lot of the other ones," she said.

Unit P-72X gathered that other ones meant previous passengers; not all the clothing could fit a women of Shella's form, nor was it all women's. "This ship, as well as your appearance, hold superficial similarities with similarly cursed pirate vessels in popular mass media." she answered.

"Yep, definitely from another world," Unit P-72X heard Shella mutter. Shella raised her voice, saying, "You are in an alternate world, as you guessed. This one is dedicated to the act of sex, as far as I know, and there is no fear of child, death, disease, old age, etcetera, etcetera. It's a one-in-a-trillion chance to arrive here, but once you do, it is very, Very, VERY hard to leave."

Unit P-72X stood stock still, processing the information.

"Well? Aren't you going to mope? Or do something?" asked Shella, definitely growing more irritated.

A wide closed smile crossed Unit P-72X's face. "No escape is fine by me, if you are wondering that. I was thrown away for becoming too individual. Now, there's no master on me."

"Okay, Unit P-something. Can I call you by something different? It's kind of distracting, reciting a bunch of numbers." said Shella.

"A new name for a new life wouldn't be bad," answered Unit P-72X. "I think I shall rename myself Unity."

"Bit of an odd name for a woman who's nearly in two parts," commented Shella.

"It's logic is held through a different means, Shella who has no shells on her. It simply derives from my facet of once being a Unit," the now-Unity answered.

"Smart-ass," Shella muttered.

"What else is there to do on this ship?" asked Unity.

"Not much. I have food, if you want it. It just pops back into existence whenever I run out. Also got a bath, if you want it. Mostly, it's just traveling, coupled with sex and sleeping," said Shella.

Shella's impertinent tone was making Unity wonder something. "Do you dislike me?" she asked.

Shella glanced at Unity nervously, and said, "Don't misunderstand, I've fucked with some truly weird stuff. I've had sex with octopus-people and a bird-headed wizard. But when it comes to shiny silver women who fall out of the sky and literally have no stomach, that's it."

"Is there anything I can do to...help that temperament of yours?" asked Unity, cocking her head, thrusting her breasts forward and her ass back, and licking her lips.

"I can seduce better than that," said Shella nonchalantly.

"I am sorry. My owner never wanted a seducer, just a plaything," replied Unity.

"Owner, huh. Must have been a real son of a bitch to dump you off," said Shella.

"No, my owner was not a son of a bitch. Using your definitions, she was just a bitch," said Unity with a repetitive calmness. Shella stared at her, before shaking her head.

"I thought it was obvious. My mistake. My owner kept my abdominal section, which is used to store all my adult tools for pleasure. I do not have any of them with me now," said Unity.

"Huh. Well, then. This little confrontation has made me feel a little off. I'm going to take a bath; you are Not Invited." Shella stood up, and swaggered through the doorway. Unity heard footsteps going down a flight of stairs.

Unity put her ear to the floor, guessing that the bath cabin was directly below. True to her suspicions, she heard some sloshing around, as if a humanoid was taking a bath. Unity wanted to investigate, but she wasn't sure how well she'd deal with water now, missing her abdomen. Besides, she still had to check her body for damage and maintenance.

The easiest way was to stretch. If it didn't move as she willed, something was wrong and Unity would have to work on the joint. Unity had wanted to test her body in front of Shella. For once, deciding whom one's partner was was absolutely thrilling to the new freed robot.

Unity worked through a variety of human excercises. The only thing she noted was that without her abdominal section, she could bend far enough backwards to kiss her own ass, or forward enough to still kiss her own ass. Unity did have an ass-port, which functioned like her cunt-port. It held the human shape, and was used for sexual stimulation. In normal Sex Gynoids, they were nothing more than a toy. Unity had altered all her sexual ports to provide a much better feeling, but she had yet to test it out since she was tossed out before she could fully experiment.

* * *

It was some time later when Shella returned to the cabin. Unity was lying on her back on the bed, face looking up at Shella. Her breasts were pushed out, spine raised above the surface. "Ever since I became free of an owner," Unity said, "I've wanted to select my partners. Shella, will you be my partner in my first free sexual act?"

Shella stood there and stared at the robot. "Will you please get off my bed?" she stated.

"What is it? Do you not like my form?" Unity asked. She rotated around, and sat up in bed. "Are my breasts not your perfect ideal? I can make them smaller." Proving her point, Unity grasped the bottom of her breasts. Her eyes fluttered to a half-close, her head tilted back, and she licked her lips. She gave a slight moan as her breasts began to shrink, until they no longer filled the gold band that served as a bra. The metal curve slid off of her body and gently landed on the bed with a fwuffing noise. The dark grey nipples were hard, hard as stone, as the breasts continued to reduce until they were nothing more than peg-like nipples on a smooth silver chest.

"Or, I can make them bigger," Unity said. Her breasts began to expand, growing beyond the class of AA, A, B, C, all while she was moaning lightly with her head tilted and her eyes half-closed. Her breasts became pillowy expanses barely held by her hands.

"Why can't you just decide on a size for yourself?" asked Shella.

The breasts shrunk back down to their previous size, which were still larger than an average woman's. Another low moan escaped from Unity. "Sorry about the moaning. It's a side effect of my alterations to my body," she said.

"Right. Still. Breast size change? Freaky. Never pull that trick on someone just to get them in bed. Decide on a size you're happy with and stick with it," said Shella. "And it's getting late. I don't know if you sleep, but I do, and I'd rather be alone for once, tonight."

"Aww. Are you sure you don't want a little bit of company? You do seem to love it," said Unity.

"Enough about my sexual habits, and enough from you. Out of my room!" Shella commanded. Unity picked up her metal top, and walked out of the cabin, a seductive sway in her stride.

Once Unity was out of the room, Shella locked the door twice, removed her shirt and pirate flag, and tried to get some sleep.

* * *

Shella awoke with glorious daylight pouring into her cabin. She hadn't had any nightmares the night before, thank the gods for that, and stretched. She slid out of bed, rebuttoned her shirt on, and tied the pirate flag around her waist. Today felt brand-new, a new day for new things. Then Shella opened the door.

Across the deck, Unity had closed the cylindrical containment box and pushed it up with a long side clearly facing Shella's door. Unity was sitting with her back to the canister, still not wearing her top. Her legs were placed wide and bent so that the knees were high in air and her high-heel-like feet were planted firmly on the ground. She had one arm raised up and holding on to the canister, while the other hand's fingers idly rubbed at the golden strip used to cover her cunt and buttcrack. Her dark grey nipples were still erect and hard, and her breasts heaved like a human taking breath.

Shella nearly closed the door at the blatant attempt.

She decided not to, and took in a deep breath. Walking over to Unity, Shella said, "Look, Unity. I know you want a good fuck. But this is becoming a bit much, especially for me. First, you crash down on my ship. Second, you've arrived missing your stomach. Thirdly, you're attempting to get me. One thing you should know is that I make the calls about my sex life."

Unity, crestfallen, lowered her hands over her groin. "Then...is there any way for me to pay for my voyage?"

Shella gave Unity another look; one that said, Really, the Pity Card? Shella sighed, and then said, "Look, I'm not going to be shy, I love fucking too. And in this realm, the biggest hurdle is getting over appearances. I got onto mermen and octopeople, Ican deal with you entertaining me. But it's this whole, I guess you could call it a dominating aspect. I prefer being the one on top. From the sounds of it, you want to be the one on top. Or something. This just isn't working."

"Then should I just start? Remove all this seducing?" asked Unity.

"Yeah, you should. It was getting on my nerves," said Shella.

"I'll wait for you," said Unity. Shella turned around and spent the rest of the day in her cabin.

* * *

The next day, Shella walked out on to the deck rubbing the sleep from her eyes. Unity, now with her golden top back on, was staring into the water. "Hey, do you ever sleep?" asked Shella.

"There are periods when I am on, and then there are periods where I am off. I normally recharge from a power source, but while here, my systems been receiving all the energy they need naturally," said Unity.

"Come again? I still don't get all this artificial being-hood crap," said Shella.

"It's as if this world is giving me all the energy I need," explained Unity.

"Huh. I've never felt the need to eat, but that was because of the curse thing," said Shella. Shella's eyes drifted to Unity's butt, where the golden strip covered the buttcrack. Unity's entire outfit, to Shella, was horrible. It was as if some hormone-driven fool tried to create some sort of poorly-planned sexy costume. "Do you have anything else to wear?" she asked.

"No. My role doesn't - didn't - involved a lot of necessary clothes," said Unity.

"I'm just wondering if anything in my wardrobe would fit you,' said Shella.

"Bust and buttocks size is not a problem for me. I can adjust both easily," said Unity.

"Yeah, come with me. I just want to see a few things," said Shella. She walked back into her cabin, with Unit following behind.

Once there, Shella said, "Strip down, I want to see you try this," and handed Unity a blue skin-tight suit.

Unity removed her golden strips, and attempted to put on the skin-tight suit. The feet didn't fit in well, and the abdominal section looked perennially hollow. Shella took out an orange belly-dancer's outfit, but it clashed with Unity's silver skin and she had no belly to dance with. They tried a lemony French dress on Unity, but Unity managed to be thinner than a corset could manage and the silver skin didn't quite work with the yellow to Shella's satisfaction.

In fact, nothing much worked at all. Shella slumped against the bed. "I didn't think it was possible. There's a woman out there that I can't match an outfit to!" she cried in despair, forearm covering eyes in a moment of overdramatic moping.

Unity dug around in the back of the wardrobe, her shiny silver butt sticking out. "What about these?" she asked. She pulled out a black thong with a cloth tail at the back and some kind of top that looked like a black X-harness. Deftly, Unity slid into the undergarment and the x-harness and turned around for Shella's admirement.

The thong barely covered Unity's cunt from the world, it being two ribbons that joined as one right before the cunt began. The black tail-cloth hung down to Unity's ankles, and just above it was an inch of exposed butt. The x-harness barely covered the nipples, crossing above the breasts and near the neck on the back.

"I dunno," said Shella, "It feels like it needs something more. Like a color change to some places."

Unity closed her eyes. There was the faint sound of whirring, and Unity's high-heeled feet turned to black, with a large fishnet pattern climbing up her legs to her knees. When she opened her eyes, they were solid yellow.

"Yeah, that's more like it," said Shella, staring intently at Unity. "The clothes, sometimes, truly make the appearance."

"Really? You think so?" asked Unity.

"Those gold strips of yours were in incredibly bad taste," said Shella.

"They were the most modern fashion where I came from," said Unity. "But I like this. It supports my thought process. That's what it feels like. Similar to flying buttresses and walls."

Shella glanced out the window. Past mid-day, maybe mid afternoon, judging by the sun.

"I know you are ferrying me to a place, but what place is it?" asked Unity.

"I have a vague idea. It's someplace known as The Crags. I don't go ashore much, but from there, I've picked up something akin to a troll and a couple of armored warriors," said Shella.

"The crags, eh? Sounds like a place for metal towers and caves. It should be interesting," said Unity.

"Already thinking of what's happening after you get off? Am I really that bad of a host?" said Shella jokingly. Well, she had snapped at Unity earlier. Getting dumped wouldn't be out of the question, and it wouldn't be the first time.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Black Pearls - Unity

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds