• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Black Widow Roleplay

Black Widow Roleplay

1234

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the persons, characters, franchises or places depicted within. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Featuring: Scarlet Johansson

Black Widow Roleplay

A celebrity erotic story

* * *

May the first, 2015. In a luxurious hotel in New York City not too far from the world famous Central Park, a young, handsome and nicely built man was grinning from ear to ear as he applied his key card onto the elevator pad to summon the life. Michael had never been too lucky, only winning maybe a couple of bucks from the lottery once in a blue moon, but for the short dark haired man dressed in a fitting dress shirt and black pants with shoes, he definitely felt like the luckiest guy around. He'd just submitted one e-mail entry to that contest for the few days vacation in New York City with spending money, travel and accommodation (room service excluded naturally), but somehow, against all the odds he'd scored the winning entry. Much to the annoyance of his ex-girlfriend who had dumped him the day before over such a trivial issue that he didn't even remember what it was now.

None of that was too important now as he was already enjoying the second day, having returned to the hotel after getting something to eat and intending to head back to his room to grab a jacket, get his camera, and do some sight seeing before evening. He might even catch a show or something along those lines. His luck however was about to take another unexpected turn for the better as he stepped in and pressed the button for his floor.

Looking up, he saw a sight he never ever thought he'd ever see in all his days. The gorgeous Hollywood actress Scarlet Johansson locking eyes with him as she approached the lift, giving a friendly smile as he returned it but his being more of surprise. Not just from seeing her, but from the outfit she had on. It looked like she had just stepped out of the set of an Avengers or Captain America film, her hair dyed bright red and her body clad in a form fitting Black Widow outfit of a black zipper top with sleeves that nicely showed off her sizable breasts, and super tight black pants that clung sexily to her stunning, thick ass. What didn't exactly match however was the flower designed high heels, the pink-sweater with long sleeves that contrasted with her black finger-less gloves, and even her black handbag was off from the whole, still very sexy look.

Reacting naturally he held the button to keep the doors open for her, allowing her to step in before he released the hold and the doors became shut.

"Thanks!" Scarlet said with that stunning Hollywood smile as she turned to him. "I didn't feel like spending too much time in the hall there dressed up like this." She joked.

"They are doing the Civil War filming already?" Michael asked with a smile of his own.

"Oh no! This is for a Saturday Night Live sketch. A funny take on what a Black Widow movie would be like." She explained, the lift moving as she remembers to push the button for her floor.

"Oh, OK. I uh, don't really watch SNL, but I bet that you'll do a great job with it." He says as she glances at the lit up lights. She sure was on the A-list with how high her floor is compared to his.

"But let me guess, you'll be sure to watch it now you know I'm hosting the show?" Johansson questions with a slightly raised eyebrow like she's been through this sort of situation before with a guy who is a fan of hers.

"Honestly? Probably not. No like, offense to you because I love your films. You were great in that Lucy film!" He says, trying to change the topic, feeling the slight uncomfortable feeling from sensing she thought he was going to hit on her. A guy like him standing a chance with a woman like her? Like that would lead to anything.

"Really... Hmmmm... Well thank you. Not too many guys in this position would be as honest as you..." She says with a tone of approval, giving him a glance over. "Makes... A nice change actually." She said with a sultry tone.

Scarlet clearly liked how he was treating her just moments after meeting, and considering her current clothing and look he could have easily tried his luck to get with her, or tried at least one comic book related pick up line. But he was actually being respectful towards her, not seemingly looking for any action. She liked that. In fact, as a smirk formed on her pretty face, she thought that she liked that, and him quite a lot. She was going to just go to her room and wash out the hair dye following the filming, but maybe... No, definitely... She could kill some time before that with this certainly easy on the eyes man.

"Well uh, thanks?" He chuckles nervously, running a hand through his hair. "Guess not too many guys are sharing an elevator with, you know... The actual Black Widow herself..."

Just then, the lift came to a stop, and glancing up at the floor display number to see he's arrived at his floor. "Well, this is my stop. Have uh, have a nice day Scarlet!" He said, turning his head to see her with a sexy, sly smirk on her face as he gave her a friendly smile and a wave goodbye as he stepped out.

"Leaving so soon? We were just getting along..." Scarlet said as she stepped out onto the floor to follow him, causing him to turn around to face him as she wasn't planning on letting this good natured guy get away from her that easily. "You haven't actually told me your name yet either, even though you know who I am." She teases as she smirks, giving the attractive and nicely built man another look over while the elevator doors close shut behind her.

"Of course I know who you are! You're Scarlet Johansson! You're..." He stops himself, clearing his throat as he controls himself to not embarrass himself further in front of the stunning Hollywood actress. "Sorry... My name, I mean... Michael. The name's Michael." He says, extending his hand for a friendly handshake.

"Natasha Romanoff. The Black Widow." She says in the same thick accent of her "Black Widow" character she portrays in the Marvel movies, catching him completely off guard as she firmly shakes his hand. "And you are the new S.H.I.E.L.D. Rookie I've been hearing all about?" She asks, snapping into character as she stands up to attention and looks him dead in the eyes.

"Uh, I... Uh..." He stumbles, a glance around before back to her and seeing quite the serious look she's giving him, he knows he'd better go along with this to see where it goes. "Ye-Yes! Yes Agent Romanoff! Re-reporting for duty!" He responds, thinking fast and performing a salute with his other hand.

"Duty? Seems to me you require some further training before you are ready for the field..." She informed him as "Natasha", releasing his hand and using hers to bring the saluting arm down in a "knock it off" manner. "We must continue this conversation in private. We never know where Hydra spies may be hiding. Lead on Michael... I assume your quarters are near?" She asks in full character mode, showing off her top quality acting skills.

"Oh yeah! I mean, yes, yes Agent Romanoff. Just this way..." Michael points, still stunned by this whole unexpected situation as he turns and leads the way, with her following behind her as they go a thankfully short distance to his hotel room so he can swipe the card and open the door up, holding it open for her to enter.

"Hmmmm... Decent enough..." The "Black Widow" states with a glance around the room, moving in so she can place the handbag on the table in the room, turning to face him as he closes the door shut. "Lock it, secure it Agent Michael. Standard procedure." She commands, and quickly doing so he turns and turns the lock, even applying the chain for good measure. "Michael, I am a woman known for not dancing around the truth. My honest opinion? I think you are not quite ready for being a true Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. just yet..." She states as she reaches down and takes off her high heels, setting them aside.

"I... Uh... I'm sorry?" He offers, clearly not used to any kind of roleplay situation, especially not when it's with a stunning woman who is playing out a character that's become famous in recent years from her movie portrayal of her.

"Sorry? That's not good enough rookie!" She snaps in her thick accent as she steps forward. "I've faced a mass murdering God, dealt with a rage-fueled destruction monster, and have to keep a men like an ego-obsessed Playboy and an overly patriotic walking weapon in check. Sorry is not going to cut it!" She says with a narrowed eyed look as she's face to face with the handsome man. "But... I know a way you can prove your devotion, and prove to me that you have what it takes to make it alongside myself..."

"Oh... OK..." Michael says, wisely going along with this all. "So... How exactly do I that, if I may ask Agent Black Widow?"

"You may... And allow me to show you..." She said with a nod, all too easily staying in character but knowing exactly what she was going, and where this was heading as she stepped around him towards the hotel room door, looking back and raising a seductive eyebrow at him. "You can kiss my ass."

To his jaw-dropping shock she hooks the waistline of her tight pants, that were clinging to her thick and juicy ass that he'd only just gotten a good look at, but soon was getting the full view as she slowly, teasingly lowered them down her smooth, rounded cheeks to show off her tanned backside in all it's desirable glory. Leaving them down underneath her booty, she shifted so she could lean forward against the door with both hands on it, sticking out that butt and eyeing his reaction, using her acting ability to stop herself from laughing at the as she expected almost drooling expression he had on.

"You... You serious??" He questioned as he blinked, staring down at that inviting and gorgeous backside.

"Very serious rookie." She informed him as the "Black Widow", still talking in that thick character accent to continue this roleplaying. "I've seen how you've been undressing me with your eyes... It's not befitting of an Agent. We need to get it out of your system... So get over here, get down, and get to work on my ass. Impress me rookie... I want to see what you can do..." She challenges, but adds in just a hint of desire in her voice to show that she wants this, giving this hunky looking man the chance to get a piece of her.

"I... Oh wow... Fuck! Alright, fuck it! Let's... Let's do this!" He says as a smile comes across his face as he figures out that this is real and actually happening, coming in and dropping down to his knees behind her as he hesitates for a moment before placing both of his hands onto her exposed butt cheeks and giving her a testing squeeze.

"Watch your mouth rookie! You're speaking to a superior agent!" Scarlet snaps in character, secret very happy that he's taken the hint and is going along with this, hoping that this risk of hooking up for what she plans to be a "one nighter", no strings attached fun will be worth her while.

"Sorry Agent! I'll... I think I'll just get to work, shall I?" He asked even though he knows the answer, looking forward right at that magnificent as of hers as he further squeezes her booty but now moves his head in closer towards her, a glance up just to check this isn't a trick as he does as asked, planting his lips onto her ass for the first tentative kiss.

"Mmmmm... Yeah, like that..." Scarlet moaned as she felt his lips planting the first, then a second, followed eventually by a series of brief kisses across her ass cheeks, already loving the feeling of his hands roaming across her butt to squeeze and press together, the sensation of his tongue briefly flicking out against her skin making her sigh in delight at the slow and savouring treatment he was getting. "Yeah, take your time with it... Mmmmm... Work over my ass..." The "Black Widow" commanded as she kept her eyes locked back at the handsome face of the man she's barely met but is letting worship her juicy backside, and from the moans she's letting out she made a very good decision as he continues to kiss across her booty while he gropes and toys with those full cheeks. All of this is not just making her moan, but causing her pussy to start to get wet from the thrill of this act as well as the actual feeling as she stays up against the door, pushing her desirable backside out so he can smooch and feel up every inch of that booty.

"Mmmmm... Trust me Sc-Natasha..." Michael says, catching himself from saying her real name instead of the roleplay one as he gives her ass another firm squeeze with both hands. "I'll give you one hell of a workout..." He vows, using his fingers to slightly dig in and spread those cheeks apart, revealing her asshole along with her snatch but his focus in on that upper hole, moving his mouth up higher so he can first plant a kiss right onto her. Hearing her groan and let out a deep hiss of desire was all the conformation he needed to proceed as he applied his lips right onto her asshole for a long moment to not just kiss but suck on her, skillfully using his hands to stimulate her booty with a couple of quick squeezes while he works over that super tight entrance.

"Ahhhhhh!! Ooooooooooh God!!" The gorgeous Avengers actress moaned with a gasp, while expecting him to take the invitation to really go to work on her backside, she didn't expect it to feel this good, let alone him be this seemingly experienced at eating out some ass. She definitely appreciated it, looking back with seductive, narrow eyes down at the face pressed right up between her rounded ass cheeks as he kissed and sucked at her sensitive and tight rear entrance. "Mmmmm!! For a... Rookie agent... Mmmmmm... You certainly have some skills it seems..." Johansson stated in her thick "Natasha" accent to stay in full roleplay mode even as she moans out from the work being done to her shapely to say the least ass.

She's further tested when he draws back his lips just an inch so he can push back in but this time with his tongue, causing her to grit her teeth and nod with approval at the move as he flicks his tongue out against that puckered hole, his own groans being heard to show how he's getting off on licking the stunning backside of one of Hollywood's hottest and most talented actresses. For now though all that's cast aside as this ass worship continues between the still almost both fully clothed and horny duo as her tight pants are still just pulled down under her cheeks to allow access for his hungry tongue to dive into her asshole with a series of quick and firm licks against that entrance.

"Mmmmmm!! Deeper! Get... Ahhhhhh... That tongue right into me..." Scarlet orders as she licks her own lips while occasionally feeling his brushing against her asshole as he works his tongue around with licks and attempts to fulfill the request by pushing into her entrance to force his way into that tightness. "Ahhhhhh... Yesssssss... Mmmmm... Just, just like that..." She sighs in both relief and approval at the feeling of that tongue slipping just into her back passage, more than enough to make her tilt her dyed red haired head back in joy as she pushes her backside towards the licking hunk kneeling behind her as he probes her booty with that far from inexperienced tongue.

"Oh!! Mmmmm... Ahhhhh yes... Mmmmm..." For a few moments all she could do was just moan end enjoying having her ass being eaten out and felt up by his groping hands as he licks away and twists his tongue inside of that tight hole, still groaning himself as he obviously is loving getting the opportunity to dine on this incredible and sexy ass. As the beauty receiving this top notch treatment also is moaning out, the feeling is definitely mutual as she slightly grinds her thick ass back towards his handsome face, working to keep that tongue right into her for a couple more moments before he has to pull back and take in some much needed air. "Your... Your work is far from over here Agent..." She impressively keeps up the "Black Widow" character and voice as she casts another smoldering but commanding look back at him with the kind of sexy smirk that alone would make a man cum in a heartbeat.

Taking that statement as an order to continue, he leans his face back in, first spitting down onto the top of her ass crack and watching his spit trickle down, the sensation making her groan and that cry only gets louder when he dives back in with his tongue when the saliva flows over her asshole, showing his skill again as he works his spit into her ass with the motion. He moans himself, rock hard in his pants as his fingers still continue to grip those full cheeks to keep them apart so he can have his face right up into that booty and keep on working his tongue as far into her as he can reach, delivering the ass worship of a lifetime and one that certainly neither will be forgetting for a long, long time to come.

As much as Scarlet was greatly loving this, and mentally congratulating herself for taking a risk that has already paid off big time, she wanted a whole lot more from this lucky hunk than just his tongue stuffed up into her butt. "Ahhhhhh... That... That will do for this part... Mmmmm... Of the evaluation rookie..." She said as Natasha Romanoff, all too easily staying in character as she used a hand to push his head away from her now slick with his saliva asshole, casting another confident and commanding gaze down at the man, with a particularly long gaze cast down at the sizable bulge in his pants.

"Up! Up on your feet!" She snaps the order, and has to use her superb acting skills to prevent herself from smirking at how quickly he scrambles up to his feet for her. Keeping the "poker face" on she eyes him up again, approving in her mind but not showing it to him even as he has a little smirk on his face, and no one could blame him for loving this even if it's really all just gotten started.

"That outfit might be fine for slumming it in the streets rookie, but it's not befitting of a true Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. that's for sure..." Scarlet states in the thick, in-character accent as she folds her pink-sweater arms under her sizable chest. "Take it off. All of it." She states, giving her a serious look to show she isn't kidding, but slightly turns her head to sharpen the look with slight narrowing of her smoking hot eyes to make him freeze on the spot when he moves to reach down. "Slowly rookie... I want to see exactly... What I'm working with here..." She says, allowing a hint of a seductive tone in her voice as half of her want to continue this somewhat teasing act, while the other wants to pounce on him and get that dick stuffed into her.

Micheal picked up on what she was meaning. She wanted a show, and it'd be wrong to deny the excellent and beautiful actress of such a request. Reaching up to the top button, he started to slowly unbutton his shirt, seeing her eyes following his hands move down the vertical line as gradually more and more skin was revealed to her. By the time the last button was finished, he was able to slip the garment off from his shoulders, and the sight of his nicely defined and easy on the eyes to say the least upper body got an quite approving nod of the red haired head and a sly smirk from the analyzing eyes of "Black Widow".

Tossing the shirt aside, he continued by reaching down to his belt, undoing the buckle to let it fall free, then following by the button and slowly pulling the zipper down, once again her eyes locked down to his crotch as she briefly and ever so slightly licked her lips just when the clear tent in his boxers was revealed as he pushed his pants downward to his ankles.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Black Widow Roleplay

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds