Blackhawk Hall Ch. 01

"I am hungry."

"I know. I could hear your stomach rumbling from here."

Christi's frankness and calm demeanor helped Arilee to forget the frightening experience in the bath. Both women shared a laugh, and then Arilee left to follow Christi's advice.

~~~~~~~~~
* . . . *
~~~~~~~~~

Cerebus knelt over Christi, each clutching the weapon wrist of the other. Mindblind had the advantage of being on top, but Christi's knee poised below his groin said without a doubt that his advantage was easy enough to erase.

Mindblind had taken an initial advantage of two points in the beginning, but Christi had battled back to even the score. This last round had lasted ten full minutes before the couple arrived in their current position.

The lovers had been in that position for several moments, looking into each other's eyes. "Draw?" Christi purred.

"Yeah."

Cerebus released her arm, and Christi did the same to his. When he stood, the evidence of his arousal was obvious to Christi, and it echoed her own desire. He held out a hand to help her up, and when she took it, he pulled her up hard and tight against him.

Christi moaned and kissed him hard. She turned to walk into their personal armory, which was attached to the courtyard so that they could quickly select weapons for a match, or change them between rounds.

The Duchess hung her sword on its peg, and then turned to see her man doing the same. He crossed the room to stand in front of her, hunger burning in his eyes.

Grasping the neckline of her blouse in his strong hands, he pulled and popped every button in one smooth motion, revealing her breasts. At the same time, Christi jerked down his trousers. Duke and Duchess both kicked off their shoes while Christi shrugged off her blouse and Cerebus stepped out of his trousers. He stepped forward and jerked down her skirt, fully revealing her body. She had not bothered to put on panties, knowing where their spar this evening would lead.

Christi turned and bent over, placing her hands on the table in front of her. She looked back over her shoulder, flipping her ponytail over the opposite shoulder with a deep, excited breath. She then leaned down a little more, tensed her buttocks, and emitted a low, animalistic growl.

Mindblind growled as well, and then stepped forward to grab her hips. He did not need to look as he pushed the full length of his cock into her already saturated depths. The couple knew each other's bodies as well as they knew their own. Christi grunted as he stretched her labia wide to admit him. He remained buried to the root for only an instant before he withdrew to shove his now slick member back inside her.

Christi pushed her ass back at him with every powerful thrust of his hips, the sound of their flesh clashing making loud slapping sounds that echoed in the small room. Small grunts of pleasure from both Duke and Duchess joined with that rhythmic beat, adding to the symphony of their lust.

Releasing her hips, Cerebus put his hands on Christi’s shoulders and pushed her down on the table. Christi gasped as he increased the tempo of his thrusts to a furious pace. A rivulet of her juices mingled with the sweat dripping from her every pore to meander down her thigh. Cerebus continued his rapid assault on her dripping sex for a short while, and then used the convenient handle of her ponytail to pull her back up.

Christi put her hands under her again, and her breasts began to swing from the power of his thrusts as soon as the globes were clear of the table. A mixture of growls, hisses, and moans escaped her as she once again thrust her hips back every time his erection crashed into her depths.

He raised his right hand and brought it down sharply on her rounded ass, drawing a loud, "Oh, yes," from her. He continued to smack her ass for a dozen strokes, never losing the rhythm of his hips. When his hand returned to grip her hip once more, he increased the pace of his thrusts, adding speed to the already relentless pounding he was giving her pussy.

"Oh yes," Christi screamed several times, and with the last, her orgasm took hold of her. Her screams warbled as he continued his assault on her clenching depths, her eyes rolled up in her head, and every muscle in her body tightened.

She just kept coming — screaming her pleasure to the wall before her. The torrent of her juices squirted out around his hard thrusting manhood, adding a squishing sound to her screams and the sound of bodies meeting with powerful force.

Cerebus buried his cock inside her, reveling in the feeling of her pussy squeezing him even tighter as she edged down from her climax. When she regained some of her breath and her composure, he pulled free from her.

Christi let out a gasping scream as his cock withdrew from her. Her gaped opening released streams of her wetness to drip on the floor below and run down her legs. Cerebus grasped her shoulder, and she stood to spin around to face him.

With inhuman strength, he put his hands under her bottom and easily lifted her from the floor. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and her legs around his waist. He guided her over his erection and impaled her upon it with the same practiced skill as when he had previously penetrated her. Her eyes and mouth both opened wide as he once again filled her with hard cock.

He thrust up into her, pushing down on her hips at the same time, looking into her eyes, and growling in pleasure. After a few strokes, he laid her back on the table and pushed her knees up toward her chest, never slipping from inside her as he did so.

Once again, he relentlessly slammed his cock into her, beginning to show the signs of his own approaching climax. Christi came again with a loud scream, lashing her head back and forth on the table with each thrust of his hips.

Her orgasm still had her firmly within its grip when he pulled from her with a loud grunt. Placing her hands behind her, Christi levered her body up from the table and dropped to her knees in a single fluid motion. She squeezed his tight balls and engulfed his pussy-slick cock in her mouth.

Two sucks from her hot mouth brought him to the edge. His fingers twined into her hair, pulling strands from the restraining tie of her ponytail, and he growled as he filled her mouth with his seed.

Christi cried out around his spurting cock as her orgasm refused to let her go. She sucked and swallowed every drop of cum he had to offer while kneading his jewels in her hand.

Arilee stood just beyond the doorway, her mouth and eyes both wide open. It had occurred to her that it would be good to anticipate their needs, and so she had brought drinks for the couple to quench their thirst after the sparring contest. She had looked into the door just as Cerebus had penetrated the Duchess the first time. Arilee only snapped out of the trance the scene had put her under when Cerebus pulled from Christi’s mouth with a grunt.

Arilee quickly moved out of the doorway, hearing Christi moan in contentment from the aftershocks of her orgasm and the overwhelming taste of his semen flooding her mouth. Ari crossed the courtyard back to the door that led into the Hall, feeling the breeze caused by her movement blow across her soaked panties.

She had never in her life been as acutely aroused as she was at that very moment.

~~~~~~~~~
* . . . *
~~~~~~~~~

Hope you're enjoying the story so far. Do take a moment to vote, won't you? Always tickled to have a comment on the PC board or in email, as well.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 284 milliseconds