• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmailed

Blackmailed

12

"Hey Kirsten"

I looked up to see Mike standing at the door to my office. "Hey Mike."

Mike was a coworker. Married, probably in his fifties. Not bad looking but clearly a bit past his prime. He was not someone I worked closely with, or who I really had had much interaction with at all. So I was a bit confused that not only did he stop to say hi, but that he was standing expectantly at my door.

"Have a good weekend?"

I looked at him feeling a bit puzzled. "..um...yeah...it was okay...you?"

He grinned what I can only describe as a creepy grin. "Yeah, Mary was out of town visiting family, so I just did guy stuff. You know."

A cold chill spread through my body, and my voice cracked a bit as I said, "Guy stuff?"

Mike stepped into the room, "Yeah. You know. Had a couple beers, hit up some places Mary's not really into..."

I stared in horror as he pushed the door to and pulled out his iPhone.

My name is Kirsten. For those of you who have not been following my sexual journey, I'm twenty-five years old and unattached. I'm a redhead, not flaming red, but still a redhead. I stand 5'2", about 135, and my build is generally more athletic than curvy. 32C up top, nice and firm with no complaints so far. I have been pushing my sexual boundaries, and I have been racking up some pretty incredible experiences. I generally engage in my more outrageous behavior out of town when I travel for work; however, I had made a couple trips to an adult bookstore not right in my backyard, but about 45 minutes away.

I could not help but stare at Mike as I thought about my gang bang at the bookstore the previous Saturday night.

"...Oh fuck..." I thought, "...no...no...no..."

Mike tapped at the screen on his phone. I felt the blood drain from my facd as I took the offered phone with shaking hands. The screen was filled with a woman, on her hands and knees being fucked from both ends, a small video screen showed a porn video in the background. The picture wasn't great, and the lighting was poor, but the identity of the young woman was clear.

I could barely talk, "...Mike.."

"Scroll through them."

I wordlessly scrolled through the pictures with trembling fingers. He had at least a dozen pictures of me. I was sucking cock, getting fucked from behind, being double teamed, being triple teamed, taking a load on my face, cum dripping on my tits.

Numb, I slowly handed Mike's phone back to him, "...did you...um..." I couldn't bring myself to come out and ask if he had fucked me that night.

Mike tucked the phone into his pocket, "Mary's just not into certain things. Like, I had never done anal before..."

I had a terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach as I realized what he had just said. I tried to recall my anal assaults. It slowly dawned on me. I had seen the first guy who took me in the ass, and Mike had a picture of me being fucked by three guys. So that left only the second guy who fucked ass as I was pressed against the wall in the hallway, hands cuffed behind my back. The guy that fucked me roughly as I begged and moaned for more.

I stared at him, and my voice was almost a pleading whisper, "...Mike...I.."

The creepy grin returned. "Don't worry Kirsten." He turned to go, "I'm sure we can work something out."

He paused in the doorway, "Be in touch later?"

I could only stare at him as a terrible sinking feeling washed over me.

The next few days were pure torture as I thought about what I should do. I cussed myself over and over for being so stupid playing so close to home. Stupid. I berated myself for engaging in such outrageous behavior in such a public place where I didn't have more control of who was involved. And I felt more than a little guilt and shame as thoughts of that night came back leading to epic masturbation sessions as I relived the gang bang in my mind. What the fuck was wrong with me?

Friday afternoon I was packing my stuff up getting ready to leave work. I was startled by a knock on the door. Mike was standing there with a big shit eating grin on his face, "Hey Kirsten. That it for this week?"

I tried to stay composed, "Yeah...long week."

"Any plans for the weekend?"

Asshole. "Not really. Just a few things to catch up on at home." I managed to keep my voice calm and level.

"Cool. Have a good one then." He turned to leave as a puzzled look crossed my face as I had expected something more. He turned back, "Hey, I was just thinking, it might be a good idea for me to have your cell number. Might make it easier to work some things out." He wiggled his phone in the air.

My anger merged into embarrassment, and I could not help blushing. My voice was just above a whisper, "Sure." I jotted down my number on a notepad, and handed it to him.

"Great!" He punched the number into his phone, tapped a couple more times, and my cell phone pinged. He grinned. "Just making sure!"

He left as I pulled my phone out of my purse. A new text message. I groaned aloud as I pulled up the message with the attached picture of me on my knees, a cock in each hand, sucking on a third. I shoved the phone back into my purse. Fuck!

The weekend was hell. I hung around my apartment almost afraid to venture outside. By Sunday I had calmed down a bit. I had convinced myself that Mike was just looking for a little fun, and that, after I had provided that, he would leave me alone. Just like I had played the role of the submissive good girl "forced" to do nasty things at the bookstore, I could play the role of the reluctant, submissive girl. Guys seemed to really get off on that. I figured that if I really played it up, being reluctant at first, then "coming around" to being a wanton slut due to his "expert skills" as a "true man", he would likely blow his load early, and I would not have to endure a great deal. That was the plan. I felt better. I could do this.

I got another text message on Sunday night. This time the picture included me with my arms cuffed behind my back, bent over, pressed forward against the wall, my mouth opened in a howl as a guy pounded me from behind. My guess was it was taken when the first guy slammed deep into my ass.

The text below said: Hope you had a good weekend.

I responded: Not bad.

A few minutes later another text: Had an idea for Tuesday night.

I waited, not really knowing what to say.

Another text: Kirsten?

I typed out my response: I'm here.

A text popped up right away: Go to Craigslist Personals. Casual Encounters. M4MF. Scroll down. Dungeon for rent.

What the fuck? I popped open my laptop and found the ad. A local guy had transformed a third floor attic space into his "dungeon". Typical extra bonus room except for the adult nature of the furnishings. A large X cross stand with cuffs at the hands and feet, a padded kneeling bench, a Sybian device, a wall rack of various crops, whips, and cuffs, blindfolds, and restraints, a wide variety of Liberator sex furniture, a couple shelves of various sex toys. Damn. Despite myself and the situation, I felt the familiar tingling start between my legs. I scrolled through the provided pictures as my nipples started getting hard. I absentmindedly touched my tits as my phone pinged again.

The message: Still there?

With trembling fingers I typed: Yes.

The response came immediately: The space is rented from 7:00 to 9:00 Tuesday. I'll email you the address. Be there about 6:50. The guy will let you in. I sent him a picture so he knows who you are.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck! I typed back: Ok.

I tossed my phone down on the sofa beside me. My heart was pounding; however, I will admit it was not just due to being angry and nervous about the situation with Mike. Seeing the "dungeon" and all the toys had really turned me on. My mind drifted as I imagined being in the room, naked, restrained, and "forced" to do dirty, nasty things. My hand drifted down to my lap, and crept under the waistband of my panties. My pussy was aching. STOP! My rational mind kicked in. Kirsten! This is NOT a good situation!

I stepped back mentally, and thought again about my approach to this whole thing. Ok, Tuesday. A couple hours. I bet I could drag out things out to wasted time, and then work hard to make him shoot his wad. That would probably be it then. He's mid 50's I thought. It's not like he's 20 and he'd be up for seconds a minute after he cums the first time. I smiled as I slowly regained some semblance of mental control.

Leaning back against the cushions of the sofa, I allowed myself a slow, gentle self-pleasuring session. Imagining Melissa caressing my tits, and licking my clit, I shuddering through a nice long orgasm. A smile crossed my face as I feel asleep feeling better than I had in days.

Mike was out of the office on Monday and Tuesday. My spirits rose as I imagined him being sick, or, lord help me, maybe he had died from a heart attack. Bad Kirsten. Bad. Maybe I was off the hook.

Tuesday afternoon, my heart sank as a received the dreaded text.

I picked up my phone, and thumbed open the app: Hey Kirsten. Had a few things to work out and needed to rest up for tonight! 6:50. Are you ready?

Another picture accompanied the text. I was in the video booth, bent over, ass pressed against one wall, sucking on an obviously black cock while a guy on the other side of me held my head down and manhandled my tits.

Great. I gritted my teeth: I'll be there.

The immediate response: Wear whatever you want. You won't need it long anyway.

Asshole. I typed back a smily face although I wanted to vomit.

After dinner I stood in my bedroom, tossing aside various outfits, I tried to decide what to wear. Nothing to sexy or seductive. I didn't want to let the bastard think I was really into this. Nothing to hard to take off or put back on. I settled on a purple jerseys knit dress, knee length, scoop neck, and elbow length sleeves. Underneath, I went with a matching purple bra and panty set from Victoria Secrets. Not to much, but enough to show off what I've got.

I arrived at the location marked on my GPS at almost exactly 6:50. The house was a normal looking Victorian in an older, but nice, neighborhood. I double checked the GPS making sure I had the right address and walked up to the door. The door opened before I could even ring the bell. I nice looking middle aged gentleman opened the door.

"Kirsten?" He asked.

I felt the blood rush to my face as always, and I nodded.

Holding the door for me, he ushered me in. "I'm Jay. Follow me. Mike is already waiting."

I followed Jay up the stairs, then left down a hallway to another set of stairs.

"Just straight on up. I'll close the door down here, and, with the door closed up there, its virtually soundproof!" He smiled at me, "So you don't have to worry about...well...having fun."

I blushing furiously and nodded as he continued, "You'll find towels up there in the bathroom, and I think about anything you'll need. If you can think of anything else, just ring me - there's a buzzer by the door. Any questions?"

My eyes were glued to the ground as I shook my head.

"Well then, have a good time!" Jay turned around and walked away.

My heart was racing as I climbed the stairs. Taking a deep breath I opened the door and walked into the dungeon.

Mike was standing next to the walls of crops and whips as I entered. He turned around with a wicked grin on his face, "Kirsten! Hi!"

I stepped into the room and closed the door. "Hey Mike."

I tried my best to smile knowing that the more I got into it, the quicker he would get off, and hopefully, the sooner all this would be over. I put my purse down on the table next to a large sofa.

"So...pretty wild setup..." I looked around the room, "Um...?"

"Hard to know where to start isn't it?" Mike laughed, "We have two hours though. Plenty of time to explore."

The lights overhead lights dimmed as spotlights came up on the X cross. Mike waved a remote at me. "Cool huh? Jay gave me the tour."

I had to admit I was torn between being impressed and dread at what his choice of initial mood lighting meant for me. I jumped as I heard a toilet flush followed by the pocket door to the bathroom sliding open. My jaw dropped as a rather large man stepped out.

"Kirsten, this is Bill. Bill this is the young woman I've been telling you about."

"...Mike...what the fuck..." I stammered.

"Bill's visiting from out of town." He stated as if that was the only explanation I needed.

"...That wasn't the deal..." my voice cracked a bit as I fought to remain calm.

"Kirsten. There was no DEAL." Mike smirked. He picked up his phone and wiggled it at me. "The DEAL is what I SAY it is."

I looked over at Bill who was just standing there staring at me, his face filled with lust, his eyes running up and down my body. I shivered as my heart started pounding.

"...And we are good after tonight right?" I asked softly, brushing a lock of hair out of my eyes to tuck it behind my ear.

Mike grinned.

"...So..." I bit my lower lip, and tried to look reluctant but resigned.

"Take off the dress." His voice was hard and full of lust.

I reached down to grab the bottom of my dress. I pulled it off in one motion and tossed it to the floor, crossing my arms shyly over my breasts. Familiar feelings of embarrassment and excitement swept over me as my body began to betray me once again. I looked up.

"Let's see it all Kirsten." Mike demanded.

I unhooked my bra, dropped it to the floor, slid my panties over my hips to let them fall to my ankles. Mike motioned to the X cross. Stepping out of my panties, I walked over the the wooden structure. Mike turned me so my back was against the X. Bill walked over to cuff my left hand to the support as Mike did the same with my right. Bill reached over to cup a tit in his hand, squeezing it roughly before rolling my nipple between his thumb and finger. I groaned despite myself. The guys quickly cuffed my feet to the base of the support, and stepped back to look at my naked, vulnerable body.

"Kirsten likes being restrained and used, don't you Kirsten" Mike was practically drooling as his eyes swept over my body.

I nodded. I WAS getting turned on, even by this creep. My pussy was moist, and I trembled knowing I was so exposed.

Bill picked a leather whip with multiple lashes from off its hook as Mike looked at the shelf of toys.

I struggled against my bonds as Bill waved the whip through the air. The first lash across my belly caught me off guard and I yelled out in surprise. Bill grinned and laid other blow across my tits, not to hard, but enough to make me jump.

"...Guys...easy...please..." I grunted as the next blow hit a little lower.

Bill slowly but steadily whipped me, placing each lash in a slightly different place. Never to hard, but just enough to sting. Mike watched amused as I squirmed, jumped, and grunted with each blow.

I was breathing hard and starting to sweat a little when Bill stopped, and turned the handle of the ship around his hand. My eyes followed his hand as he slid the handle between my legs letting the leather make contact with my clit.

"...Fuck..." I moaned as I tried to move away. "...God...Bill...oooooo..."

Bill rubbed the leather handle up and down slit as I felt an orgasm building. I was panting as the feelings built, but he pulled away before I could get there.

"...no...no...no..." I hissed, thrusting out my pelvis to try to get more.

Mike laughed as I hung my head in frustration. "...Need to cum Kirsten?" Maybe I can help you out. I heard a low hum as Mike pressed the head of a Magic Wand against my pussy. My head shot up, and I arched my back as the vibrations of the wand shot through my clit.

"Godd...fuck...ahhhh..." I groaned and thrashed around as he kept the toy pressed tight against me. Bill had moved back in to grope my tits, and the stimulation was intense. I opened my mouth to scream as my orgasm hit.

"FUCK!! FUCK!! ARGGGGG!!" I ground my pussy into the vibrating toy as I tried not to let my legs collapse. "GODD!!..I'M CUMMING..FUCK MIKE...GOD FUCK..." I was insane and babbling as the feeling swept me away.

I rode out my orgasm as Mike pulled the toy back.

"I told you Bill. She likes it. Total slut." Mike laughed.

I just hung there on the X, panting as I tried to catch my breath. The guys undid the cuffs on my feet first, then my hands as they supported me to walk me over to a padded bench with a place to kneel and a place to rest your chest on. Mike played with the remote again, and a spotlight came on over the bench.

"Kneel down." Mike ordered, "Tits on this."

I knelt down on the lower part on the bench, and laid my upper torso across the top of the device. My ankles were quickly cuffed to the sides, and my wrists to the bottom of the front. The attachment points on my ankles kept my legs spread apart making me feel very exposed and vulnerable. My chin rested in a padded holder so that I could not drop my head. Bill walked around in front of me and unzipped his pants.

I could hear Mike back at the wall of whips, but I could not see what he was doing. My pussy was dripping wet as fear and lust competed for my attention. Bill pulled his cock out of his pants, stroking it in front of my face. It was huge. A big purple vein running along the underside of a massive head. He stroked the top of my hand with his free hand as started to rub his cock on my face.

"Open your mouth." It was the first thing he said since I walked into the room.

I felt Mike's hand caressing my ass as I opened my mouth to accept Bill's cock. A loud crack and blow to my ass forced my mouth open in a scream. Bill jammed his cock in deeper as Mike started spanking me with what felt like a large paddle.

"Suck his cock you slut. Suck him!" Mike ordered as he rained blow after blow on my ass. Tears formed in my eyes and ran down my cheek as my hands clenched and unclenched with each blow. I tried not to gag as Bill face fucked me. Each blow to my ass cheeks made me yelp and scream as Mike was clearly not holding back as much as Bill had. Finally, he threw the paddle aside, and I heard him unzipping his pants.

Despite the pain, my body was trembling and aching with need. Fingers crammed into my pussy without mercy, and I grunted as I was finger fucked. Mike started to spank me as his rammed his fingers in and out of my aching cunt and Bill continued to face fuck me picking up the pace. I knew he was close. Suddenly, he pulled out and held my head up higher by my hair as he spewed all over my face.

I gasped and tried to catch my breath as a second load hit my cheek and ran down my face. A third load landed on my lower lip as Bill let go of my hair, letting my chin drop back on the padded surface. I tried to pulled myself together as I felt Mike's cock slam into me without warning.

"...Ahhhhhhhhh...!" My body tensed and jerked, as Mike's cock pounded my pussy. "Oh fuck...oh fuck...oh fuck"I moaned.

Mike gripped my hips tight for leverage as he fucked me. Bill's fingers reached around underneath my body and found my clit. I almost passed out as I fell into another massive orgasm.

"..uh..uh..uh...uh..." I grunted, my whole body clenching tight as I came. "...ahhhhh..."

Several small aftershocks ripped through me leaving me as limp as a wet towel. Mike was good for a few more strokes, then I heard him groan as he shot a load deep into my pussy.

He pulled out leaving me feeling empty and used. I was unhooked from the bench, and Bill handed me a towel to wipe off my face. I could barely stand I felt so weak.

Mike collapsed onto the sofa, legs splayed out, his cock limp and sticky with my juices mixed with his cum. Bill stood behind me, arms wrapped around my body, playing with my tits. Everything had been moving so fast, that I had not really had time to think about my plan to get Mike off and leave. As Bill groped my tits with one hand, and slid a couple fingers into my pussy with the other, I realized that all bets were off.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmailed

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 101 milliseconds