• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Blackmailed Bonnie Ch. 01

Blackmailed Bonnie Ch. 01

12

I am in so much trouble now. I was caught in a compromising position and now I am having to do so many things so it doesn't come back to haunt me. I can't let my husband or children know what I did or what I am now doing to keep a secret. Yes, I am being blackmailed by a neighbor who hates me.

We used to be great friends until she started calling the cops on my kids for being noisy. I must admit they did get loud sometimes, but they are kids. I got mad and started doing things to get her in trouble. Being in a HOA, I informed the president about her yard being too tall or she didn't take her trash can in as soon as it was dumped. Of course, she retaliated with going to the school to complain about my kids being in trouble with the cops all the time.

It went back and forth for a long time until I really put it to her. I got on the HOA board and was making her pay extra because of minor details in her house. She painted it the wrong color, or it was faded and needed to be repainted, used to have a chain link fence in her back yard, which was not authorized. Made her take it all down and put up a wood fence, which cost her a lot of money.

But the best thing I did to her was embarrass her in front of everyone when I called her out during a meeting for trashing someone else's yard, which she really didn't do. But I was believed and she was almost tossed out of the neighborhood, which means she would have had to sell her house at a real low price. If she didn't sell it, the HOA could have put a lien on it and force her out. She hated me for that more than anything and vowed revenge on me. And she had to pay to repair the lawn that someone else tore up.

My name is Bonnie Frank, am 42 years old and still have a great figure. I am short at 5'5", but have a body to die for. I work out a lot and I don't need to work. My husband John makes good money, but works a lot to support me and our 2 children. The kids are 18-year-old twins. Mary was born just 2 minutes before Marty and they are so much alike. If they weren't boy and girl, you couldn't tell them apart. They both are into sports and help around the house as much as they can.

But my problem is that I have a lot of time on my hands and that is what got me in trouble. With John being gone most of the time, I am alone in this big house. John makes sure I have everything I need, except sex. I have always been very active when it comes to sex. Even when I was in school, I had my fair share.

When I met John, I was sleeping with other guys. I think, if I remember right that John was the 5th guy in line to get into my pants. Yes, I put out a lot, but when I found John, I stopped doing it with the others. John was so good to me and I knew he was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. He didn't know about the others before him and I never told him. We had a great life together and got married right after he graduated from college. He worked his way up in a company and became the big CEO making lots of money.

I never wanted for anything after that, except, like I said, sex. He was never home. He was away on business trips most of the time, but once he was home, he took good care of me and the kids took up a lot of my time. It was fun raising them and I didn't think about sex very much. I had my kids to fill my time and whenever John was home, he scratched whatever itch I may have.

But now the kids are gone and John is still away on his business trips most of the time. Yes, when he came home it was nice, but the times he was gone, I found myself wanting to go back to my old ways.

And that is how I got caught, because we have a landscaping company that takes good care of our yard. That is the only thing I didn't want to do on my own. I kept the house clean and took care in keeping it in good shape. If there ever was a problem, I would get it fixed and John would never know of the problem.

But the lawn work was too much, so he hired a crew to come by and keep it in good shape. I used to watch the guys working and saw their muscles ripple when they were working. At times, I would stand in the window to watch them and play with my pussy. I didn't know they saw me doing it. Somedays I would get naked and stand there playing with myself and making myself cum.

As time went on and they continued coming to work at the house, I got braver. I would be naked when they arrived and try to show myself in different parts of the house. It started out at the big picture window facing the front yard, then moved to the bedroom with the window shades pulled apart. Then I would go to the front door and open it, standing naked so I could be seen.

But one day, I went too far and stepped out to show myself to the foreman. He was a hunk and I wanted him. I got his attention quickly and motioned for him to come up to the house. Of course, when he saw I was naked, he rushed right up. I told him I was horny and asked if he could help me.

I don't know why I did it, but I begged him to come inside and I would suck his cock and he could fuck me. Well, he turned me down saying that he couldn't do it right now, but would come back after work and take me up on it. I was so excited, that I said I would meet him anyplace he wanted because I needed a man.

He told me to be at my front door, naked at 6:00 PM and he would come back and take care of me. I agreed to his terms, never thinking that my neighbors might see me standing outside naked, meeting someone other than my husband.

Well, it came time and I was there naked, waiting for this hunk to come by and fuck me. Once he arrived, we went to the back yard for more privacy since we had a fence there and no one would see us.

I was so excited, I didn't see my neighbor hiding behind the fence and didn't notice there was a board missing either. I didn't think anyone saw me as we got to the back yard and I got on my knees right there in the yard and sucked his cock, making him cum down my throat. Then I led him to the pool and used a lounge chair on the deck to fuck him.

He pounded my pussy good and shot his second load deep inside me. I sucked him clean and he got hard once again and fucked me one more time before getting dressed leaving me laying on the lounge chair, with cum running out of my well used pussy.

What I didn't know was my neighbor got it all on video and had some stills of me also. I would soon find out she did in fact watch the whole episode of me cheating on my husband John. That is how she started blackmailing me.

Once the yard man left, I went inside, got a shower and something to eat. I felt bad about what I did, but at the same time felt good about being fucked like that. If only John was home, I wouldn't have done that with anyone. But, John wasn't here and what he doesn't know won't hurt him. I will never tell him I fucked a common landscaper.

I was just getting ready to go to bed when someone rang my door bell. Who could that be this time of night. I slipped my robe back on and went to the door. As I peeked out through that little hole, I saw my neighbor standing there. She had a manila envelope in her hands and was pacing back and forth.

I opened the door and said, "Joyce, what can I do for you. It is kind of late you know."

"May I come in Bonnie. I have something very important to discuss with you." She asked me.

"Yes, I guess." I said, "What is so important you have to come by this time of night. Is someone sick?"

"No, no one is sick, but I have something you need to see." She told me.

"Ok, but please hurry. I need to get to bed." I said to her.

I was getting irritated with her. We didn't like each other and now she is in my house wanting me to see something. I wasn't a mean person, but I was about to tell her to get out.

"Well, don't be so rude now Bonnie. I will show this to you in good time, but first I think you should be naked. Take your clothes off." She said.

Now I knew she had lost her mind. Coming to my house and then telling me to get naked in front of her. What is wrong with this bitch.

"You just need to leave Joyce. I am not getting naked for you and that is it. Get out." I almost yelled at her.

"Well, if you don't want to play fair, I guess I'll just have to wait till John gets home and show him. But, let me ask you a simple question. How long you been doing the landscaper?" She said.

She got up and started to leave. I wasn't sure what she had just said to me. Something about the landscaper.

"Wait, Joyce. What did you ask me?" I said, hoping I didn't hear her right.

"I said, how long you been doing the landscaper." She repeated the question.

"I don't know what you mean. I have never done anything with the landscaper. So why don't you just leave me alone." I said.

"Maybe you'll change your mind when you see this." Joyce said as she handed me the envelope.

I opened it up and saw what was inside. It was me with the landscaper. I was naked on my knees sucking his cock and then one of him fucking me. The others showed me just naked in the yard talking to him. That was just before I sucked his cock.

I looked at her, lowered my head and said, "OK, what do you want. I can't let John see any of these. Please don't show him. I'll do anything if you promise not to let him know." I was rambling on and on, not even knowing what I was saying.

"Say that again Bonnie." Joyce told me.

"I'll do anything so John doesn't find out about me doing that." I said.

"Very good. Now back to the beginning. Get naked." She ordered.

I didn't want to do this, but figured if I stripped for her, it would end and I could get those pictures away from her. So, I took my robe off and slipped out of my nightie. I stood before her naked except my slippers.

"Those to Bonnie. When I say naked, I mean naked all the way." She told me.

I slipped my feet out of my slippers and now was totally naked. I had no idea what she had planned, but I had to get those pictures and anything else she had on me. It was a one-time thing with that landscaper, only because I was so horny I needed some cock. John wasn't home and figured he would never find out.

"Now Bonnie, we are going to my house and you will find out what will be expected of you to keep this a secret. I won't tell John or your kids if you do as I say. Now, let's go." Joyce ordered me.

"I need to put some clothes on Joyce. I can't go out like this." I begged.

"Now if I wanted you to have clothes on to come to my house, I wouldn't have made you strip. No, you will walk out your front door, down to the street, up the street and to my house just like you are." She explained to me.

I started crying. I had no idea what she had in mind, but this was not a good start. The only thing that may help me right now is that it was dark outside. I know there are some street lights that will be on, but I couldn't remember where they were. Was there one between our houses?

I didn't move, but Joyce made sure I did as I was told. "Well, Bonnie, I guess since you don't know how to follow orders and your words of I'll do anything so John doesn't find out, don't mean anything, I guess I'll just go home and wait till John comes home to talk to him and show him all of what you do while he is away."

I couldn't let that happen and said, "I'm sorry, but I wasn't trying to disobey you. It is just not right to walk out in public naked, but will do it. Please don't tell John."

With that said, I walked to the door, naked and opened it up. Joyce followed me and when I stepped out, she closed the door behind her. I had to walk in front of her down my driveway, into the street, up the sidewalk and then up her driveway. I was so nervous that others would see me out naked like this.

I was lucky this time as I didn't see anyone else out and about. I got to her door and waited for her to open it. We walked in and she escorted me to the living room. That is where I got another shock.

Sitting around the room were 5 men. All were dressed, but I could tell they each had hard cocks as they tented the jeans they wore. I looked at each of them, knowing I had seen each of them in my yard earlier today and many other days. I looked at the last one, knowing he was the foreman of the landscape crew and he had fucked me twice and I sucked his cock earlier this evening. But why were they here in Joyce's house?

"You know Larry don't you Bonnie?" Joyce asked me. "He is the one you fucked, but you probably didn't get his name. So, meet Larry, my cousin. He told me what you were doing and had me watching from behind the fence. He came to me right after you propositioned him and told me he was going back at 6 to fuck you. He even removed one small board from my fence so I could watch."

I hung my head in shame. I had no idea he was her cousin. John hired them, so I had no idea who they were or where they came from. I tried to hide my nudity, but I was stopped. "We have all seen you naked before Mrs. Frank, so don't try to hide anything. We all watched as you pranced from room to room so we could look at you." Larry informed me

"These other men, work for Larry and since he got some of that cunt, he figured he would share with his men. Kind of a bonus wouldn't you say." She taunted me.

I couldn't say anything even if I tried to. I wanted to tell them I couldn't, but I couldn't get the words out. I just stood naked before them and thought back at what I had done.

"So, Bonnie you need to get busy so we can discuss your future. I want you to go to each of the men and suck their cocks until they cum and you will swallow every drop of cum they give you. On your knees slut." Joyce said.

I was crying and not knowing what to do, but did get on my knees. She had pictures and a video of me cheating on my husband. I had to do what she wanted until I could find a way out of this and protect me from exposure to John.

"Why don't you boys get those cocks out so Mrs. Bonnie Frank can suck you all. I expect you all to cum in her mouth and if she doesn't swallow every drop, she will have to get her ass spanked." Joyce told the guys in the room.

I wondered where her husband was now. I don't ever remember him working late or going out of town, but he wasn't here. At least I didn't see him in the room. I looked around the room and still didn't see him, but I was sure he was in the house someplace.

All 5 men pulled their cocks out of their pants and stroked them to make sure I saw they were hard and ready for my mouth. I didn't want to do this, but it did remind me of what I had done when I was in school. I used to suck the boys off just to have fun. But right now, this was not fun.

"Now Bonnie, don't be bashful, just go to each of the men and suck their cocks. Once they cum, they will leave. Larry will be your last." Joyce told me.

I figured I might as well get this over with and then I can go home, getting away from my hateful neighbor before she decides to make me do more. I went to the first one and leaned over his lap. I saw his cock and I liked what I saw. He was the perfect size for me, about 8 inches and not real thick. Kind of like what John looks like.

I was getting into this now and really didn't care about anything but sucking some cocks. I get this way whenever I see naked cocks, even if I was being forced to do it. I sucked his cock all the way down my throat and then back out again. I was bobbing up and down on it and then he stiffened up, shooting rope after rope of cum into my mouth. I swallowed it all down, keeping his cock in my mouth. Then he pushed me away and stood up, put his cock away and left.

Joyce was watching all of this and when the guy left, she said, "Keep going slut, you have 4 more to suck."

I moved to the next one to suck his cock. I hated myself because in spite of being forced, I was enjoying it. I hadn't sucked off these many cocks since I got married and with John being away a lot, I hadn't sucked any cocks. That is why I needed to do something with somebody when I thought of the landscaper.

I sucked the second guy off, swallowed his cum and moved on. I always enjoyed a cock in my mouth and enjoyed it when I worked all that gooey hot cum out of them. The taste was always good and each guy tasted different.

I kept sucking the landscaper's cock until I got to the last one. The head landscaper, who I found out was Larry and a cousin to Joyce, my hateful neighbor. She is the one who set me up to do this tonight. I was naked in front of the men who did the lawns at my house and I had just sucked all of them off.

Larry gave me his cum and I swallowed and sat back on my heels to see what else the bitch had planned for me. Larry stood up, put his cock away and zipped up. He started to leave so Joyce could do whatever else she had planned for me.

As he was leaving, he turned and said, "Can't wait to do some more work on your yard Ms. Bonnie and of course on you too."

With that, he left. I didn't know what he meant, but figured he planned on fucking me again. I just didn't want John to know I fucked him and sucked his cock. I didn't want him to know I had to be outside naked in the street and sucked off 4 other guys also.

As I was thinking about that, Joyce said, "Now my new little slut, I think it is time you learned what I have planned for you. You will agree to everything I want or John sees you fucking Larry and then he also sees you sucking off the 5 guys. I had them videotaped so you can watch later, but if you fail me, John sees it too."

"Please Joyce, don't do this to me. I'm sorry if I ever did anything to hurt you, but this is going to far." I begged.

"No Bonnie, this is going to happen. You, being sorry won't work and you will pay for making me a laughing stock last year. For making me look stupid in front of everyone in the neighborhood. No Bonnie, you will pay. If you don't do what I want, then John sees it all."

I couldn't say no anymore because I knew she could and would ruin me. If John found out I cheated on him with a landscaper, he would throw me out in the street with nothing but the clothes on my back. But he might even take them too. So, I gave in and just sat in silence.

"So, it looks like you will do as I say," Joyce said, "And I will now tell you what I expect from you."

She waited to see if I had anything to say before she continued. "From now on you will be naked in your house always, unless John or the children are home. But, if you fuck up, that may change too."

Again, she waited to see if I would argue with her, but I didn't say anything.

"That is your first rule. The second one is that you will never and I repeat never wear panties or bras again. No underwear ever, no matter what." She told me.

Once again, I just listened and I guess she figured I would not say anything, so she continued with my rules.

"3. You will never wear any pants, panty hose, or anything else that covers your cunt. Nothing will be in the way if I want someone to use that nasty hole.

4. You will get rid of any hair on your body below the neckline, which includes that little patch on your cunt. I expect you to be as smooth as a new born baby always. If there is any stubble at any time you will be punished.

5. Each morning, no matter who is home with you, you'll come to my house naked for your instructions for the day. I will let you know what you can wear if anything and I'll also explain what you must do for that day. If John or your brats are home, you can leave your house dressed, but will stop before getting to the street and strip.

6. Any time I say, 'show me', you will immediately lift your skirt to your waist and show me your naked cunt and ass. They had better be naked too.

7. You will strip naked anytime and anyplace I say and it doesn't matter who is around you. Everything will come off, even your shoes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Blackmailed Bonnie Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds