Blackmailing Marsha

+++++

Marsha lied, but pictures don't and Bill tossed her ass out. The divorce was a bitter one with Marsha fighting all the way to keep it from happening while Bill fought just as hard to make it happen. I didn't come out of it looking too good when I had to go to court and admit I coerced Marsha into doing the bachelor party, but the fact was she did do it and the pictures I'd taken of her showed that it wasn't the first time she had cheated on Bill. Bill ended up winning, but losing. He got the divorce, but he ended up having to pay both attorneys fees and court costs. He was able to exempt his pension and 401k but everything else was split down the middle.

I don't know how my divorce will turn out. I haven't bothered to get a lawyer and file and as far as I know neither has Toni. I haven't filed because I don't care enough to fight. Why pay lawyers and court costs if you don't have to.

If Toni wants to get a lawyer she can go ahead, but I've mad sure that there isn't anything she can go after. The morning after the party I cancelled all the credit cards and cleaned out the accounts and the safe deposit box. I know a judge can order that I put the money back, but telling me to do it and having me do it are two different things. If I'm willing to sit in jail on a contempt of court charge rather than give Toni a dime there isn't shit they can do to me.

I closed out my 401k and I had to pay the ten percent penalty, but I figured that was cheaper than seeing Toni get half of it in a divorce settlement.

The only other thing of value is the house and I've stopped making payments on it. Toni doesn't make enough to make the payments so it will go into foreclosure eventually.

Toni called me three or four times a day, but it was three weeks before I took a call from her and even then all I did was tell her to stop bothering me and then I hung up on her. I got several calls from her parents wanting to know why I had walked out on her and wouldn't talk with her. I finally told them after catching her being gangbanged I had nothing to talk to her about and they stopped calling.

My sister called and said she had talked with Toni. "She loves you Rob and she knows you can put things back together if you will just sit down and talk with her." I told my sister to stay out of my personal affairs unless she wanted me to start hanging up on her.

Once I split from Toni I began to hear things about Toni's and Marsha's girls nights out. It seems that my wife became as big a slut as Marsha. That explained the "out of kilter" feeling I'd been having where Toni was concerned. The only question I really had was about the statement Marsha made at the party.

"Toni is looking for a way to leave you so I just helped things along."

The only way I can get that question answered is to talk with Toni and I don't want to know the answer bad enough to do that. Maybe it ten years or so, but not now.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds