Bleeding Crescent Moon Pt. 01

"D-don't hold b-b-back. LET ME HAVE IT!"

She loved his lack of worry for her, she moaned uncontrollably and drooled, as he violently jerk her body along with the entire bed and wall. She felt the built up forming, and knew this would be a strong orgasm. He choked her and continue his wrathful sexual carnage on her body, he groaned in delight, his eyes met with the powerless beauty beneath him and a devilish smile formed. She convulsed around him constantly and finally she screamed out drowning his member in her juices and she shivered from her powerful orgasm. Ne'zarth continue thrusting pinning her arms down, as she attempted to ride out her orgasm peacefully. She would moan and convulse around him. He pulled out, and turn her on her stomach. "My seed will fill you soon." Suddenly her tail chokes him, anger dwelled in her eye but he noticed the hint of fear.

"No, please let me service you with my mouth when your close."

He didn't bother replying and slammed his dick inside her. She gasp and lowered her upper body whilst raising her hips higher for increased pleasure. She panted, wanting more of his glorious wrath, his sexual domination was the oasis she longed to dwell in. The moon would raise and she could feel his member increasing its girth then shortly length.

"W-what is happening?" Her sense went haywire, going to max sensitivity. She turned back to see Ne'zarth glowing, and his eye sang of bloodlust, she could heard his bones shifting. He pulled her arms back and went berserk inside her, he repeatedly smashed his member in her depths, reaching spots no one could of reached, she screamed out due to their wild animalistic love making. Her body jerked, and she slammed back on him meeting his thrust. "Like that. Let that perfect ass meet me." His voice even more ominous and one chilling before. She was ready to cum again, what was he doing to her body? She continued to meet is brutish thrust, and came on him screaming his name to the heavens. "That's right. I'm gonna give you a good pounding. Then my seed."

"No please not inside."

"Fine. I won't make you beg tonight." pulled her hair and moved slightly. He groaned and throbbed wildly inside her. He pulled out and laid down to be serviced. His bulk had increased and he showed more vampiric characteristics. She licked his mighty piece going up the shaft then reaching his tip, she stroked him with her two hands, the sheer girth and length made her moan. "When the moon reaches its peak I'll going into a monstrous state." She used one hand to nuzzle the head then kissed his lower abdomen. She bit at it admiring his sturdy yet smooth skin. She run her free hand across his rock hard body enjoying herself with her prize. She finally lowered her head to his erected tower and took him into her warm moist abyss of a mouth.

Her long tongue licked his tip and wrap around his shaft. She applied pressure to his tip, and stroked what wasn't in her mouth. He held her head cradling it, and groan from the pleasure. She took him into her throat and vigorously bobbed her head. After a few more minutes in the abyss he withdraw to release his fountain of cum in her soft mouth, more was jetting out so she quickly swallowed his thick seed and let him back into the abyss. After he was done shooting his seed she released him out of her mouth with a pop. She started to stroke and kiss his member not affectionately but lustfully. His tower of Piza stood straight and firm.

"More." She licked his balls and fingered herself. Midnight struck and he sprouted bat wings that shimmer light like from the moon. A crescent moon marking on his back became blood red. His teeth became sharper and his overall built increased. His member barely change, but that in its own right was a monster. She looked at him awaiting the best pounding of her life. She crawl on the bed seductively then raised her hips. She slowly lowered her upper body and looked back at him then smacked her ass. This enraged him and he skewered her from behind worse than a raging bull. She just screamed out, letting the pleasure consume her, she tried to meet his thrust but his tempo was unmatchable. He spread his wings and flapped them with each thrust, not only did add force he was forcing himself deeper. He grabbed her hair and pounded her already juggling ass harder.

She grabbed the sheets for dear life, and moan his name to his delight. She couldn't even tell how deep he was, but she knew one thing, she wanted him to keep going there. She pants, this would give her the strongest orgasm for the night, she could feel it all building up again. He would sheath his full length in her with each thrust, she rocked her hips and bite into the mattress. Her walls started to convulse, and finally she erupted that orgasm dazed her senses. Everything after that was a blur, she could only recall and feel his sexual conquest, she felt it going on for hours. Everything a daze due to the flood of orgasms. Even in his monstrous rage he didn't cum inside her, he would allow the dazed beauty to tend to his cock when he was close.

As the sun raised, Ne'zarth slowly awoke. He had reverted to his normal state, and Synthesis right leg was over his lower abdomen, her arms tightly him and her head on his arm. He felt his neck where she had bruised him. Even thou it was currently gone, how does a mortal harm a god? Easy answer, this god's mother had punished him long ago, stripping away some of his divinity. There was much to be unravel.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 139 milliseconds