• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Blind Date
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Blind Date

Automatically her lips opened and upon the intrusion of his tongue into her mouth, she gasped, shaking all over. At the exact same moment his tongue penetrated her, clearly with the intention to battle hers, a finger of his other hand penetrated her between her legs. She instantly produced more sound, but of course nothing could be heard by anyone, because her mouth was sealed tightly with his covering hers.

She loved it when they kissed, it was always so passionate and intense. Her arousal reached the high point of this evening at this moment, being penetrated with his finger as well. Oh yes, just this moment was worth everything, this experience was unforgettable and it only made her need for him, her addition, even stronger.

The hand on her neck moved up to hear head caressing her, while the finger between her legs explored her slowly and gently. Her breathing that certainly got more heavy now was muffled by him, which was something totally beyond her control.

What must have looked like a long French kiss to others felt like an eternity to her, putting her totally into a level of subspace that made her loose control over all her own actions and forced her to focus her thoughts on the touch she experienced only.

Not soon after they stopped kissing and after the finger between her legs stopped exploring her, she was guided to take another sip of the wine. Interestingly it tasted different now. It was not the drink itself, rather she could taste herself when the glass touched her lips. Obviously he had applied some of the liquid from inside her to the corner of the glass. This surprised her, even though she knew how much he enjoyed it when she could taste her own arousal with her mouth.

Most likely to cover the waiting time until any food arrived, he held her with an arm wrapped around her and resting on her breast, toying sometimes with her nipple slightly - something that kept her in her submissive state of mind. She felt like she was totally under his control now and she would do absolutely anything for him, if only he would never stop touching her.

She eventually thought about her own predicament again and imagined what would happen next. Would he make her use the fork and knife and make her eat by herself? That was impossible ... she had no experience. A blind person had experience and was used to it - but for her, this was unthinkable. She hoped he did not expect her to try and make a fool out of herself in a public place where people might see her how she tried to eat, missing bits and pieces and most likely dropping food.

So there must be a different option and that would be that he'd feed her. But wasn't that really embarrassing in front of the others? Which grown up woman was fed by her man in a restaurant? It would not only be a bite ... it would be the whole meal!

She eventually found out and it was less a surprise than she could have imagined: he took pieces of food and he feed her, like a grown up would do it with a child or a baby. A gentle touch on her cheek signaled her to open her mouth and then the fork entered it. He waited patiently until she swallowed every single bite, before the next one came.

She was eating steak, with mashed potatoes and what tasted like spinach with cream as side dishes. Piece by piece, he fed her - sometimes alternating with sips of the wine.

Never before in her life she felt so dependent on him. For even the most basic needs, eating and drinking, she was now bound to his decisions. He decided not only what to eat, but also how and how much. She had no choice of her own anymore. She could not see it, she heard nothing, there was virtually no decision she could make. Everything was up to him and she loved it, she wanted it even, because she was constantly rewarded with is touch, his skin on hers. She rarely felt his physical presence right next to him as strong as right now. Yes, his presence was nearly as strong as at the moment he was penetrating her when they had sex. It was hard to explain, but yes ... in her mind all this was a stronger experience and a stronger bound to him than sex could ever give her.

She realized that he was so busy to attend to her, that he had very little time to focus on his food. Ultimately she was not surprised when he took one of her hands and put it between his legs, so she could feel his hardness, through the fabric of the pants he wore. Feeling and knowing that he was this excited, made her deeply happy and gave her a very satisfied feeling. Yes, by doing this for him, by letting him take total control over her, she made him excited and feel good - she could feel the evidence of it with her own hand.

She knew he must be eating and focusing on his food when her hand was moved by him inside his pants, giving her access to his naked engorged cock. She knew what he liked, so she started massaging him. She knew that if it got too much for him, he could always stop her, so she figured to give him all the skills she had to handle his cock with her hand.

Still she was surprised a bit that he ended up opening his pants completely for her, something she did not dare to do by herself earlier, thinking of where they were.

Once his cock stood up completely, with a full erection, both her hands were on the shaft, moving up and down and making him feel the pleasure that he expected to receive from her.

After a while, she felt his hand on her neck again. More tight this time, more forceful. He pulled her head down, forcing her to bend sideways. She struggled, shaking, fighting it a bit. He could not want her to give him head here at the restaurant? No! People could see it! But before she could say a single word, despite some sound coming from her mouth, his cock was already inside her. In fact, it was the irony that she opened her mouth to protest verbally, which made it so much easier for him to insert his cock into her and keeping it there, as he pushed her head down.

It was a bit rough, although he had been more rough with her in the past, but this was a public place! Here she was, bending over, sucking on his cock, wearing a dress that exposed her body to basically anyone and she was not even aware of her surroundings. There could be a group of people watching them right now and even if so, there was absolutely nothing she could do about it.

One of his hands moved her head up and down, while she sucked him the way she knew he liked it. Maybe it was him being aware of her discomfort about the whole situation, that explained his other hand grabbing both her wrists in order to make sure she was not struggling or fighting.

Didn't he say that if she wanted to stop it, she would just have to say something? Now she could not anymore, being gagged on the cock that she admired so much.

Eventually she calmed down, reminding herself that he must know what he was doing. He had to know what was possible, maybe they sat in a corner somewhere where no one could see them. She had no idea which restaurant they were at. The food had been good, but it was not special enough to identify the place just based on its taste. So yes, he would not put them to any risk and he would not want them to be kicked out, so no matter how it was possible, it was ok!

He must have felt that that she was OK with the events and no longer struggled as he let go of her wrists and instead moved the hand to her breasts where he started playing with her nipples.

Wow, she was in heaven again: she worshipped his cock, something she enjoyed and something that as a form of foreplay always lead to amazing sex in the past, and he put of what felt like jolts of electricity into her body by playing with her nipples, something that put her deeper again into her submissive state of emotions. And of course, everything was amplified and intensified by the loss of eye sight and by being deaf - it forced her to feel all other sensations in a much more intense way.

And then, she was sure that by now the dress must have a large wet spot on it, because she has been dripping between her legs and there was no way she could stop that.

After a while, he moved her head up, forcing her to release his cock that was fully wet now, covered in her salvia.

And then something totally unexpected happened.

She felt that he was putting something around her neck. It must have been a collar! She gasped and opened her mouth, she was close to say something and protest when a gentle touch of a single finger on her lips sealed her mouth, signaling her that it was ok.

Yes, it was the somewhat familiar feeling of a leather collar that she now wore, for everyone to see. Everyone at this place that saw them now knew that he had collared her. Maybe they would not have seen the moment he put it there, but they would certainly notice it later when they left. Of course there must be a waiter or waitress that just had to notice it. Was it OK? She was not sure, but deep inside, she was way beyond thinking about it. She was now so much under his control that he could virtually do anything.

Just some seconds after she could no longer feel his touch, she felt a pull on her neck. She was leashed as well! She was pulled and forced to stand up and start to walk, no choice but to follow the lead.

Again she gasped and breathed heavily, she was now beyond complaining.

Whatever he had planned for her, she would just accept it. She was his. He decided. It was ok.

Once the pull stopped, a hand on her belly stopped her. She was standing somewhere, based on the distance she walked, most likely in the middle of the room.

Then she could feel his fingers on either side, touching her ... touching her dress. Was he opening the straps that tightened it? No, that could not be possible! But yes, it turned out to be correct: once he loosened it, with just a few fast movements he pulled up her dress over her head and she stood there.

Naked.

For everyone to see.

In the middle of the restaurant.

The only thing on her body where the high heel sandals and the collar ... and the shiny wetness between her legs and inner thighs that must be visible by anyone focusing at that spot.

Her heartbeat got stronger, she was shaking and hesitated to say something, but then there was his finger again. And his hands caressed her, to calm her down, to make her feel good. No, there was no panic anymore, there was only desire, passion and the need to obey and let him control her completely. This was what she was supposed to do and it did not matter who saw her. Because he was there. He saw her. She was doing this for him, to please him and she loved it.

He took her hands and tied the wrists behind her again and then she stood there, without his touch. She did not know for how long, but it must have been some minutes. He did not leave her, right? Of course not ... but it felt like he had to take care of something?

Then suddenly there was a pull again on the leash and she followed the lead as before. They walked a bit, before she hit something that felt like the edge of a sofa or something similar. A gentle pull on the leash showed her that she had to get on it. Using her body, her thighs, even by turning also her hands to touch and feel what was there, she could feel two naked legs. He must have taken his clothes of just before? What was this? A further pull made her get closer and closer until she eventually noticed his erection again. He pulled more, then used his hands on her hips to move her up ... impaling her on his cock.

It was heaven, an amazing moment. Feeling his strong hard cock entering her wet and slippery hole with ease, quick, fast, hard and strong. And then she was sitting there. Naked, except the heels, on his cock - in the perfect position to ride him.

And that is what she did - immediately after he started controlling her with the leash again with a motion that could only be understood as an order to start moving. After a few seconds, one of his hands ended up on her nipples, touching, exploring, giving her more pleasure, while the other hand was pulling again on the leash from time to time, encouraging her to get into the rhythm he wanted.

Once he was obviously satisfied with her movements, the leash feel down and now both hands explored her breasts and her hips, roaming all over the front of her body, always controlling her.

Initial moans from her mouth turned into louder signals of pleasure, into the sound he wanted to hear, the sound he demanded from her. He knew that she was getting closer and closer to reach a climax. Eventually one finger focused on her clit, stimulating it more and more until she could not hold back anymore and she climaxed riding his cock, shaking all over it, with spasms that he could feel and that triggered his release, making him shoot his seed deep into her.

While his cock was slowly getting limp, still inside her, he pulled her forward and down. He removed the ear plugs and then grabbed her head, forcing her to look up a bit and then helped her to remove the contact lenses.

It took a while, everything was blurred and her eyes were quite dry. She moved her eyelids several times until she realized where she was. It was their own bedroom. She was at home. How did she get here? She was confused. Trying to say something, he again silenced her with a single finger and looking her deeply into her eyes:

"Everything is OK, my little one ... there were no others ... we had dinner at home," he said in a soft and calm voice.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Blind Date
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds