• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Blind Date

Blind Date

"Come on! I think you'll really like him!" Allie repeated down the phone. "Brad introduced me to him at the Christmas party, he's cute." She continued, "oooh and he's a total geek, like you!"

"Thanks, I love you too!" I sighed.

"You know what I mean hon, you have a lot in common." She says. "Plus you haven't gotten laid in forever, maybe you'll get lucky!"

I roll my eyes, she was right about that. "Alright fine, I'll go but you better be there if I need an emergency text!"

"Of course I will! Oooh I'm excited now, I want all the details." She says before hanging up. That it, I've agreed to go out for a meal with someone I've never met. My best friend Allie's husband Brad's friend from work.

Two days later, I'm showering before my date nervous as hell. I don't know anything about this guy, he could be a serial killer. I tell the voice in my head to shut up, anyone could be a serial killer, especially considering some of the guys I've dated in the past haven't exactly been 'sane'.

I shut off the water and step out of the shower, wrapping myself in a towel and heading to my bedroom. A David Bowie poster takes up one whole wall in my room, the wall opposite has a Doctor Who poster and a Stranger Things poster on it. I make a mental note to grow up a bit and take them down.

I sit on the edge of my bed, shivering from nerves. Maybe I should have a self induced orgasm, maybe that would relieve the nerves. I decide that would be the best course of action and lay back on the bed. My mind forming pictures, my imagination starting to make a fantasy. I open my legs slightly and touch myself, my freshly shaved pussy still wet from the shower making my fingers slide over it easier.

I spread myself open with my index and ring fingers, my middle finger rubbing gentle circles around my clit. I feel the juices start to flow as my imagination takes over. I rub harder as my orgasm builds, my other hand gripping my left breast and playing with my nipple. The orgasm hits me much quicker than usual, the tension and nerves slipping away.

I clean myself up and continue getting ready, deciding on a simple black dress and heels for my date. I blow dry and straighten my hair, an easy style that doesn't take too long. I keep my make up light, I don't want to cake it on just in case I do get lucky. Make up all over his clothes or sheets won't do, plus he might freak out if I end up a different person once it all comes off.

I'm at the restaurant ten minutes early, our reservation is for 7:30. I wait outside for him, several guys hitting on me while I wait. By 7:40 I grow impatient and head inside to be seated. I give the hostess my name and she tells me that the other member of my party has already arrived.

She walks me over to the table, you stand as we approach. You must be around six feet tall, if not taller, wearing black slacks and a black shirt with the sleeves rolled up showing off your tattoos. I take the seat opposite you, introducing myself.

"Sam" I offer my hand for you to shake, you take my hand and kiss it.

"Drew" you reply, looking me in the eye. There's a glint in your green eyes that I've seen before, you're glad you came.

"Sorry if I seem late, I was waiting outside. Allie didn't tell me we were meeting inside"

"No it's my fault, I was here early. I've been quite eager to meet you. Brad showed me your tumblr, your writing is incredible." You say, a mischievous smile crossing your face.

"Oh..." I blush. "Thank you."

The waiter comes over to take our drink order, you order a rum and coke and I order an iced tea. He hands us both a menu and goes off to get our drinks.

We talk for a while, various topics, all geek related. Allie was right about us having a lot in common. The more we talk, the bigger the attraction grows. I find myself turning a little girly, flirting badly.

"I'm really sorry, I'm bad at flirting." I apologise, my cheeks growing red.

"I'm glad the attraction isn't one sided. To be honest I'm so busy looking into your gorgeous eyes I hadn't noticed the bad flirting." You laugh.

I blush, "thank you." I feel you looking at me, making me suddenly self conscious.

"Sam... I'm really sorry for being blunt but..." the waiter comes over with the cheque interrupting you.

As he leaves I place my hand on top of yours, "I want to fuck you too!" You throw a stack of bills on the tray and get up from your seat, taking my hand. Walking me towards the bathroom.

"I can't wait... I need you now!" You say as we enter the bathroom. You pull me into a stall and lock the door behind us. You kiss me, urgently, as if I'm going to run away. I kiss you back, my arms around your neck. You push me against the door and reach under my dress, pulling my panties down and spreading my legs, hooking one over your shoulder as you kneel down. Your tongue flicks over my already wet pussy, teasing my clit, your beard tickling me. I groan and grab your head, pulling you closer. You take my clit between your lips and suck gently, my juices gush onto your waiting tongue.

You eat me for a few more minutes, making me cum twice. Before my legs shake too much for me to stand so I pull you up for a kiss, tasting myself on your kiss before kneeling down in front of you. I undo your pants, taking hold of your hard cock. Kissing the tip before flicking my tongue over you.

My tongue running from the tip, underneath all the way down to your balls and back up again. I repeat that again, wiggling my tongue on your balls this time. You moan and precum leaks from your cock, I take your head in my mouth and suck hard, savouring your flavour.

You pull me up for another kiss before slamming me up against the door and positioning yourself between my legs, your cock at my wet entrance. I wrap my legs around your waist and you thrust hard upwards, penetrating me. I cry out in pleasure. You fuck me hard against the door, my arms around your neck, pulling your head towards me for another kiss. I feel another orgasm building inside me.

"Fuck yes Drew... I'm gonna... CUUUMMMM!" I scream as I orgasm around your cock. You grunt and start spurting inside me, emptying your hot issue into me. The contractions of my pussy milking every drop out of you. We collapse against the door, breathing heavily.

You put me down, handing me a handful of tissue to clean myself up then doing the same for yourself. You do up your pants and bend down to pick up my panties, putting them in your pocket.

"Let's head back to your place, I wanna do that again!" You say.

I smile, "yes sir!"

Walking out of the restaurant after three orgasms and that incredible fuck against the bathroom stall door, was one heck of a challenge. You held me against you, your arm around my waist steadying me as we leave, the hostess giving us a knowing smile.

"Oh my gosh, she knows." I blush, hiding my face.

"Sam, I think the entire restaurant knows. You're not exactly quiet." You chuckle.

"Oh my god!" I cringe, covering my face with my hand.

"It's such a fucking turn on, don't be embarrassed. The sounds you made... fuck it made me so hard!" You groaned out. "I'm getting hard again thinking about it."

We walk into the parking lot, the hand on my waist working lower to my ass, you grip it before giving me a quick spank making me squeal. My face reddens again. We get into my car and I turn left out of the parking lot, in the direction of my house. I don't live that far from the restaurant, the drive takes about ten minutes.

I park in my driveway and get out of the car, making my way to the front door, you're following a couple of steps behind. I unlock the door and open it, dropping my keys into a bowl just inside to the right of the door. You follow me inside and close the door.

"Can I get you anything? Juice? Water? Soda?" I ask.

"Maybe we should take some water to the bedroom, wouldn't want you to get dehydrated." You reply.

I chuckle, "good thinking!" I head to the kitchen, grabbing two bottles of water from the fridge. I hand you one then crook my finger at you, indicating that you should follow me. We head upstairs to my bedroom, the door to my en suite bathroom ajar. I put my bottle of water on my bedside table and turn to face you. "I'm going to freshen up in the shower, make yourself at home."

You smile at me, taking a seat on the bed. I head into the bathroom, stripping off my clothes and turning on the water. I wait a few seconds for it to heat up, then step inside the hot water washing away the evidence of what happened in the restaurant bathroom.

I've been in there about two minutes when the shower door opens, I shriek in panic until I realise you have joined me. I cover myself with my hands and move into the corner of the shower.

"It's a little late for that don't you think?" You ask, stepping towards me. Your arms either side of my head, trapping me in the corner, my back to you. Your head lowers, your lips brushing my neck. I moan. You kiss my neck, your hands still on the wall either side of me. You move closer, moving your head to kiss the other side of my neck, pressing your body against me.

My arm comes up and grabs onto your head, holding you there. I turn my head slightly, you move closer still and take my mouth with yours. The kiss urgent, wanting. My hand still holding onto your head.

You spin me around, holding my arms up, trapping me against the wall as your head lowers to take my left nipple in your mouth. I moan louder, as you move over and take my other nipple between your lips, sucking gently.

"Mmmmmm... Drew..." I groan out, I feel your cock stiffen against my leg.

"Fuck!" You hiss, before taking my mouth again. Your tongue probing inside, my tongue meeting yours. You break the kiss. "Fuck Sam... I want you now!" Although I'm ready for you, I want the agony of waiting to last.

I shake my head, "not yet. I want more..." my voice trails off as you kiss me again, letting go of my arms. I throw them around your neck and raise my leg, pushing off the wall to spin you around so you're against it. I kiss across your chest, my tongue trailing all the way down before dropping to my knees. My hand grabbing your hard cock, working up and down as I take your balls in my mouth and suck them. You grunt, making me even wetter.

I lick from your balls up your cock to the tip, kissing it before flicking my tongue over the head. My aim is to tease you but I can't, I take you in my mouth. "Fuck Sam... yes... just like that!" You moan as my mouth works up and down your meat, I take you right to the back of my throat. Playing with your balls as I suck you. An animalistic growl escapes your lips and you grab the back of my head, pushing your cock deeper down my throat. "Don't fucking stop!" You demand, my mouth continues its mission, I want to make you cum.

"Mmmmmm." I moan out as your hand guides me back and forth, sending vibrations through you. I feel your balls tighten, a sign of your impending orgasm. You yank my hair pulling me off your cock, I whimper in protest.

"I'm gonna fuck you! Hard and rough!" You growl and push me against the wall, lifting me up and wrapping my legs around your waist and slamming your hips upward, your cock entering me hard. I scream, my arms around your neck as you fuck me. We fuck like that for a few minutes until you say "let go..." and I remove my arms from around your neck. You put me down and move me over to the door, I reach out my hand to open it.

You stop me and push me into it, my breasts pressed against the glass. You position yourself between my open legs and thrust into me, I moan as my hands slide all over the door. You pound me against the glass, pulling my hair.

"Yesssss! Drew... ohhhh!" I groan. "Fuck me!" Your hips speeding up as your orgasm approaches, mine isn't far off either. I reach down and touch my clit, the instant I touch it I cum, my pussy spasming around your cock. I scream and my body jerks as the wave rushes through me. You grunt in my ear as your orgasm hits, shooting your load into me. Your hips slowing as you rub it out in me. You pull out of me and I feel it drip out and down my legs.

You push me under the spray of the shower, gelling up your hands before reaching between my legs and soaping up my dripping pussy, washing away your creaminess. Your fingers working my clit as you clean me, I feel another orgasm rising in me. Your fingers get faster as you rub me, your mouth taking mine again. Kissing me as I orgasm, your fingers not stopping. I ride the wave with your tongue in my mouth. My nails scratching down your back. Your fingers stop moving and you grab the shower-head.

You rinse me and turn off the shower, opening the door, stepping out and handing me a towel. I wrap it around myself, suddenly self conscious, turning away from you.

"Sam..." I turn to face you, your cock is hard again. I blush. "That is what you do to me... come on, I'm still not finished with you"

"Come with me..." You say as you grab my hand and lead me into my bedroom. I follow, my head still hazy from my orgasm. You stop in front of my bed and tug the towel off of me, then ripping yours off. You pull me close and kiss me passionately, your hand on the back of my head. Your tongue darting in and out of my mouth, tasting me deeply. My nails scratching down your back, making you moan.

You spin me around and push me face down on the bed, slapping my ass and leaving a red hand print on my derrière. I moan my approval, so you spank me again. I feel myself getting wet. You drop to your knees and spread my legs, anticipation building as I feel your breath on my ass.

You kiss my thighs, making your way upward. You bypass my pussy and kiss my ass cheeks, soothing the sting of the spanks you gave me before. Working your way across and down my other thigh. You stand and grab me by the waist, lifting me up onto the bed so I'm on my knees. You grab the stool from my dressing table and sit so you're eye level with my pussy.

Quick as a flash you're face is buried in my pussy, your tongue lapping away at my sensitive flesh. I groan loudly, my face against the bedspread.

You stop licking for a moment. "Look at me!" I turn my head so I'm no longer face down. "Do not muffle the sounds you make, I want to hear everything!"

I open my mouth and let out a long moan as you return to your oral ministrations; sucking on my pussy lips, kissing my clit and burying your tongue deep inside me. My pussy contracting on your tongue, a sign an orgasm can't be far off. Suddenly you stop, making me whimper in frustration. You stand and push me over into my side, climbing onto the bed and kissing me. I taste myself on your kiss. You lay down beside me.

"Get up here, I want you to ride my face." You instruct, I shiver with excitement. Throwing one leg over your head and positioning myself so my dripping cunt is just above your mouth. You grab my ass and pull me down onto you, kissing and licking me open. I grab onto the headboard for support as you eat me with passion, making my hips jerk involuntary. You moan, sending vibrations through my pussy. My breathing grows heavy as my orgasm approaches. I begin grinding onto your mouth, chasing my release. Your licking and sucking increase tempo, I match my grinding to it and feel the orgasm hit. You slide two fingers inside me as I come, my pussy spasming around them.

"Oooooohhhhhhh Drew!" I scream as my juices drip out of my pussy and into your open mouth. "Fuckkkkkk!"

"Mmmmmmmm..." You moan, as my orgasm subsides. You grab my ass and lift me off of you, I fall onto the bed, still shaking. I look over at you, your cock standing rigid. I sit up and take you in my mouth, your hand grabbing the back of my head, moving me up and down as I suck you.

I need you inside me so I stop sucking and climb on top of you, my soaked pussy sliding down your cock. I splay my hands on your chest, bracing myself as I start to move. Riding you slowly, grinding my hips and squeezing my pussy tighter around you. Your hand grabs my throat, gripping me tight. You pull me off of you, throwing me face down on the bed.

You grab my hips and pull them up so I'm on my knees, placing your cock at my dripping entrance.

"Are you my good girl?" You ask as you grab ahold of my hair, pulling my head up.

"Yessss..." I respond.

"Yes what?!" You demand.

"Yes sir!" I shout, you slam your hips forward, penetrating me with your hard cock, making me scream. You keep hold of my hair as you pound me hard from behind, I moan loudly.

"Take it! Mmmmm Yes!" You groan, slamming into me over and over.

I feel the beginnings of another orgasm start, this one the most intense of all the orgasms I've had this evening. I scream. "Yes Drew, fuck me! Pound me! Fucking own me!" My cunt clenches around your cock, triggering your orgasm. You spurt your hotness inside me, coating my pussy walls.

You pull out of me, leaning back on your feet to watch it drip out of me. My shaking legs finally give way and I fall into the bed. You lay down beside me and pull the blankets over us, pulling me close.

"Night baby." You say as you snuggle into me and kiss me on the head. "See you in the morning."

"You're gonna be here when I wake up?" I ask, smiling.

"We're gonna get some rest and then do that all again." You reply, kissing me again. "Then we're gonna get dressed and go out for lunch." I look at you questioningly. "Yes... I want to go out with you again!"

I smile to myself and snuggle into your side, closing my eyes. I fall asleep wondering what adventures await us tomorrow and beyond, excited to find out.

THE END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Blind Date

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 97 milliseconds