• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Blind Faith
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

Blind Faith

Pleasuring her lover came easily to her - she was right to trust her instincts. She reached her free hand down to her own wetness, slipping a finger inside and beginning to play with herself. She kept licking and sucking on him until his grip tightened, and he warned her that he couldn't endure her much longer. She came off him for a moment to gather her breath, then smiled at him.

"Don't hold back," she urged him. "I want to taste you."

Then she returned his cock to her mouth, sucking and slurping with renewed vigor. It pushed him over the edge, and he grunted as he came, his manhood throbbing and pulsing into her mouth. As his warm release spilled into her mouth, her eyes shot wide. If her first tastes of him were like a firework going off, this was like the mighty eruption of a volcano.

Somewhere, deep in the recesses of her mind, she realized why she thought Kaito's soul-sight sounded different to her own. While all yokai could sense spiritual power, it was primarily used for mate selection, and was locked behind different senses - primarily, taste.

And oh, how did he taste! The flavor was indescribable. There was no word for it, other than 'perfect'. It was as if all the admiration and love she had for him, all the things she respected and appreciated him for, had been condensed into a single thing and given a physical form. She devoured his essence like it was ambrosia, for with every drop that she swallowed, she was only affirming her love for him more and more. She sucked and sucked again, desperate to receive everything he had to give. When he was gasping for breath, his orgasm finally over, she released him from her mouth, and set about cleaning him off with her tongue. He groaned again, but was unable to ask her to stop, even as the pleasure started to grow unbearably intense.

As if sensing his growing discomfort, she stopped just when it became uncomfortable.

"How was that?" she asked sweetly. "Do you believe me now?"

"Do I ever," he groaned. "Come over here, it's my turn."

He sat up and beckoned her forward, to which she obeyed happily. She lay down next to him, and Kaito moved around, coming to rest in between her legs. She spread them eagerly for him, inviting him to explore her. He reached out cautiously, as if afraid of hurting her.

"You don't need to be so cautious," she giggled. "Touch me."

"So much for putting on an air of confidence," he sighed. He reached out and began to play with her, slipping a finger inside her folds while running his other hand along her lower stomach and thighs.

"That tickles," she laughed.

He delighted in the sensation of her skin. With one hand, he slipped another finger inside of her, making her moan as he rubbed her from the inside out. With his other hand, he reached around and grabbed her rear, lifting her up slightly.

"What are you-" she tried to ask, gasping as she felt his hand grasp one of her tails. She whimpered as he pinched the tip of her tail, rubbing it in between his fingers.

"Should I stop?" he asked, confused by her noises.

"No!" she burst. "Don't you dare!"

"Ah," he chuckled. "In that case..."

Kaito grabbed a second tail, taking them both and bringing them around her body. He leaned his head over, and took the tips of both of her tails, placing them in his mouth - and he very gently bit them.

"Gyah!" she gasped, arching her back.

"So sensitive," he laughed.

"Again," she begged. "Please!"

He complied, biting her again and making her moan even louder.

"It's hard to pick a favorite part of you," he mused. "Every part of your body feels so different. But I think your tails are a strong contender."

She started to say something, but Kaito chose that moment to pull his fingers out of her, and replace them with his tongue. Sensitive as she was, she practically screamed. Her yokai energy was building up inside of her, crackling with power and threatening to burst.

"I can see it, you know," he said. "The power in you. You need this as badly as I did."

"Yes," she whined. "Please, Kaito, I need you..."

"Then give it to me."

He stuck his tongue deeper inside of her, drawing invisible letters with his tongue. She writhed and screamed, gripping his head with both hands and pushing him into her. She felt the power surge, and as heat and light rushed through her entire body, she clenched her jaw to at least partially muffle her orgasmic scream. Bliss rolled over her mind, smoothing out any other thoughts and leaving only pleasure. She writhed and squirmed, and Kaito never stopped licking at her, even at the height of her orgasm. As she came, power flowed freely from her in invisible waves.

While he couldn't taste the energy of her soul, not as she could taste his, he could certainly feel the effects that her energy had on him. It made him feel strong, made him feel manlier than he had ever before. He grinned and laughed into her as she empowered him, redoubling his tongue's efforts as she peaked and began to wind down. He felt himself grow hard again as she panted - the effects of her energy, no doubt. She lay a hand over her eyes, chest heaving as she cooled off.

Goddess, she hoped she hadn't been loud enough to wake the neighbors.

"K-Kaito," she breathed, gasping as he started stroking her tails again. "I love you..."

"I love you too, Kokona," he smiled, getting used to the effects of her energy. "Will you do something for me?"

"Anything," she said readily.

"Give me that blindfold back."

"Eh?" she tilted her head. "What for?"

"Trust me."

"Alright..."

Kokona leaned over, retrieving the blindfold from under her pillow. Then she returned to her previous position and handed it to him.

He leaned up and into a sitting position.

"Sit up," he commanded. "And...bring my free hand to your face."

She did so, closing her eyes and nuzzling her cheek against his hand. Then, he leaned forward, and began to wrap the blindfold around her head.

"Kaito?" she asked, seeking assurance.

"I want us to be true equals in this," he explained. "I want you to experience this as I will."

As he finished wrapping it around her, he pulled the blindfold down over her eyes, and her vision was gone.

"I wish I had thought of that," she laughed. "You're right. We should do this as equally as possible."

He leaned in and kissed her, then pulled back with an excited smirk. Oh, this was going to be fun.

"I'll start," he growled, wrapping his arms around her and pushing her back onto the bed. One of her tails reached around her body, coiling itself along Kaito's shaft. Her fluff tugged along his shaft, gripping him and making him gasp at the delightful sensations.

"Take me," she pleaded, guiding him towards her with her tail.

So he did. Inserting himself inside her with one powerful thrust, they both gasped out as they gave their virginities to each other. The clenching warmth of Kokona's folds immediately threatened to overwhelm him, her body gripping him needily and constricting around his shaft with a comfortable tightness. He pulled out slowly, then thrust back in again. A trickle of blood fell out of her, but there was no pain involved with her first time.

"Kaito," she moaned into his ear. The lack of vision made the sensations even more intense for her. Their worlds were reduced to just the shared feelings between them. He felt so good, filling her, loving her. When she moaned out again, she clenched her folds, squeezing her lover even harder and making him groan out. They adored the sounds that they could draw forth from the other, being encouraged to try again and again.

Kokona wrapped the rest of her tails around Kaito's back and rear, rubbing them up and down along his back. They didn't have the strength to pull him down, but it did have another effect on him. Magical energy built up like static electricity, like rubbing on a balloon. And when it reached a certain point - it burst.

"Gyahah!" Kokona cried out, wrapping her legs around Kaito and pulling him deeper into her. The magic-induced orgasm made even more of her power seep out, flowing easily into her lover. He grinned as he felt it empower him once again. By the gods, he had never felt so alive, so powerful! He felt like he could do anything!

Her magic coaxed his primal, almost bestial urges to the surface. He wanted to take her more roughly, and he knew that she would let him. With a masculine growl, he pushed himself up a little, taking a better position. He grabbed one of her breasts with one hand, the other going to her head and bringing her up for a kiss. He pinched and rolled her nipple as his tongue dipped into her mouth, and he fiercely thrust into her at the same time. The triple attack was too much for the sensitive inari, and she came again, her yokai energy surging forward and exchanging between them as they kissed.

And so it went on for some time. With every one of Kokona's orgasms, with every one of her blissful moans, Kaito was again bathed in her power. It gave him the stamina he needed to keep going - he knew he would have been done for some time ago if he hadn't been supported by her energy. As an eight-tail, Kokona had a tremendous amount of power to give. He was infused with so much energy that he became almost crazed, driven to only a few primal desires, no longer capable of rational thought.

Satisfy your female, his instincts screamed. Make her yours.

Lust built up within him, raging and boiling. Not even Kokona's magic could hold it off forever, and as he felt seed build up within him, he roared and pressed her down roughly, pinning her to the bed and locking her in a deep, passionate kiss. And then all the pressure that he had been resisting exploded. The magic in his body was like fuel for the fire, being caught up in the wave of his climax and being forced out with it. Kokona moaned into his mouth, pulling him deeper into her with her legs, arms, and tails. She gave even more power to him, which was instantly consumed by the inferno of his orgasm. His brain gave up on trying to comprehend such an insane level of pleasure, every part of his body tingling with bliss.

If Kokona's earlier orgasm was like the eruption of a volcano, this was like the supernova of a star. Kaito could no longer even discern colors, her soul becoming so colossally bright that there was only white. Loving, adoring, all-encompassing white, which became his everything as he released deep into her. His essence was fuel to her own fire, being instantly consumed and making the white flash even brighter.

Then, everything faded to darkness as he passed out.

********************

"K-Kaito?" Kokona asked, looking at him. She had undone her blindfold when she realized that Kaito wasn't moving.

He groaned as he regained consciousness. He was only out for a few seconds - he was still on top of her, still inside her.

"Are you okay?" she asked worriedly, in-between her panting. "I'm sorry...too much power came out, I couldn't stop it!"

He didn't feel ready to talk yet, still winding down from her lust-inducing power. So he simply kissed her again, answering her without speaking. Then, with reluctance, he pulled out of her, making them shudder from the sensation of separation. He got off of her and lay next to her, the both of them rotating onto their sides and facing each other.

"Sorry," Kaito panted. "I know I wanted to be equals, but I kind of ended up taking all the control, didn't I?"

"Don't be," she said softly, interlocking her fingers with his. "That was perfect. Besides, you...didn't really have a choice, did you?"

"You're so strong, Kokona," he said lovingly. "Your power...I don't know if I can even begin to describe it. It made me feel...alive. Strong! Like, I could pick up and throw this entire house if I wanted to!"

"Hearing that made me realize something," she giggled.

"What's that?" Kaito asked.

"That I can never go without this, now," she admitted. "I've never felt so alive, either. Gods, I wish I had met you a century earlier."

"Well, I rather like being in this time," he said, laughing once. "But I'll go anywhere with you. Past or future."

"Speaking of the future," she sighed, coiling her tails around her lover. They ran along him very slowly, this time seeking to express love, not lust. "I believe I know what I want to do."

"Oh? Do tell."

"I want to go to the capital," she said seriously. "Not immediately. Maybe in a month or two - I still need to repay my debts here. But..."

Kokona donned a sincere smile.

"There's so much that I've missed out on," she explained. "The world has changed so much. I...want to get caught up. To learn about everything that I've missed. The capital's scholars and academies will let me do that. And...there's a chance that someone I really need to apologize to is living there. I need to try and find her."

"What comes after that?" Kaito asked softly.

"I don't know," she admitted with a laugh. "The future's a blank canvas. But I can say one thing for certain - you're in it. Always."

He smiled and squeezed her hand. She looked deep into his eyes, having a one-sided staring contest. This still hurt her. What had Kaito done to deserve being struck blind? Why did it have to happen to such a kind, brilliant, loving man?

No, she supposed. Perhaps it was because he had been struck blind that he had become this way? She would ask him later about what he was like as a youth. Whatever the case, she loved him, and he loved her. That was all she needed.

"Green," he muttered.

"What's that?" she asked, not having heard him.

"Green," he repeated. "You never told me."

"What didn't I tell you?" she blinked. "Sorry, I'm lost."

"Your eyes," he said simply. "They're emerald-green."

Time froze.

"Eh?" she mumbled. "D-did someone tell you that?"

"No, I..." Kaito's voice drifted off as he came to a realization. "I...I saw you. When I regained consciousness! Kokona, I saw you!"

Kokona sat up, her jaw slack and her eyes wide.

"H-how is that possible?" she asked. "Are...you're certain? You really saw me?"

"Yes," he croaked. "I...I really saw you. Only your eyes, but...I know that it was you!"

"Oh, Kaito, this is amazing!" she cheered. "It's a miracle!"

"No, it's not," he chuckled. "It's you."

"What? I don't-"

Ah. Now she understood. This...was her power. Kaito, infused with so much of her love, had defied whatever malady had claimed his sight, if only for a second. Kokona herself was the miracle!

"Loss is naught but an opportunity to reflect, a chance to gain again," Kokona said, recalling his words.

"Kaito," she smiled. "Do you mind if I make a little prophecy?"

"A prophecy? Now I'm intrigued."

"I know how I'm going to earn my ninth tail," she declared. "I'm going to work a real, genuine miracle, a feat that will prove my worth, without question. Do you know what it is?"

"Dare I hope?" he grinned.

"I'm going to restore your sight," she promised, leaning in and planting a sweet kiss on his head. "I don't know how long it will take to fully restore you, but I swear that I will."

"I swear this to the man that did not judge me," she continued, placing a hand over her heart. "I swear it to the blind man who offered his kindness to a stranger, without pity or judgment. I swear it to the man that I fell in love with, to the man that I know loves me."

"Kaito," she breathed. "With you by my side, I know that I can stand on my own. Your faith has rebuilt me. Will you accept me? Will you let me restore your sight?"

"You needn't even ask," he smiled, squeezing her hand again. "I'll be with you for as long as I can, Kokona."

"Then let that be a very long time," Kokona beamed. "My husband."

********************

********************

A/N: Well, here we are again. As always, I'm trying something different. In this case, the work was a special challenge that I did with another author - Tachaerus. We assigned each other a species and a rough prompt for the story. I assigned Tach the Roper, since the poor girl doesn't have any stories of her own. She's also a bit of a hard sell for a lot of people, so I wanted to see if it could convince people of her merits. I was given the Inari, since Tach likes the lovely ladies of Zipangu. There was also a 20K wordcount cap imposed, as a test of our brevity. Which only one of us managed to do, I might add! Excluding the author's note, this story comes out to 19947 words, seriously toeing the line.

Excuse me while I blow a raspberry at Tach. Even so, go check out their story, 'Forced Freedom'! It's very good!

The idea of the man she falls for being blind came from me, when my mind fell upon the idea of 'blind faith', which of course had to become the title. It was a fun story to write. Admittedly, the MGE Inari doesn't really have any traits that distinguish her from general foxgirls, so I focused on her personality and blossoming relationship with Kaito. I really like this couple; I think that they're great for each other. I tried to focus on social aspects, like her anxiety and worries regarding her ninth tail, and the expectations people would have for her.

When it came time for lovemaking, I focused on the aspect which I found most interesting about her - the energy transfer. The idea that all this power that the inari has built up over the years is shared with her husband is really sweet, so I tried to portray that. But her lust also gets transferred, making her husband powerful and primal, and getting more dominant with her. I mixed this in with Kaito's ability to see 'colors', and I think it turned out rather well.

And to be honest, I just wanted some really fluffy sex that cured his blindness with the power of love.

I also wanted to express some of Zipangu's culture, so I included ideas like the yokai children running around happily, and human-yokai couples being romantic with each other in the park. Zipangu is a land of tolerance, after all, so the idea of this multi-cultural festival sprang from there.

You know, I guess the idea of mamono and yokai feeding on spirit energy actually does make them into soul-sucking monsters. But is that really such a bad thing? I mean, who really needs their soul anyway, right? Besides, it grows back...and it's not like it hurts, quite the opposite. Ah, what a beautiful idea.

I think that's about it for this one. Thanks for listening, chillldren! Let me know what you thought of this story! I'll be back soon with Nightgaunt and Shoggoth stories!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Blind Faith
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds