Blind Massage

The rhythmic movement of her hands on my flesh, the music from the earphones, the sweet, musky aroma from the candles and the lack of sight combined to give me a kaleidoscope of sensations and feeling. It was as if I was in a trance, almost hypnotised. I could feel myself nearly dozing off.

I came back to reality a little, though, as I felt her undo the other two Velcro fasteners, open the material of the robe slowly and move the neckline along my shoulders. As the opened sides of the back slid towards each of my shoulder joints, so the front of it also slipped down a little. Leea continued softly massaging my neck and shoulders, but also now slid her fingers down my back pressing either side of my spine. They went down to between my shoulder blades, then further. She pushed me so I sat straight with my back away from the chair and her fingers then slid right down to my waist. They kept going slowly down to my waist then all the way back up my spine and into my hair; it literally did send shivers up and down my spine. They went down again this time all the way to the base of my spine, so that her fingertips slid a tiny way into the crease of my bum pressing firmly on my coccyx . I jerked with surprise.

She returned to my shoulders and neck and gently massaged and caressed me there for some time. Now, though, without the hindrance of the gaping robe she was able to slither her fingers down my neck, along my shoulders and onto the tops of my arms in single sweeps. As she did, she started using her thumbs on the backs of my shoulders and letting her fingers tip over the apex of them so that they glided across my collar bones.

I was now leaning back luxuriating in the delights of the massage come caress that was becoming more and more sensual by the moment. She must have leaned forward a little for her chest pressed against the back of my head. It was an amazing feeling when I felt, what I worked out quickly to be, the softness of one and then both of her small breasts against the back of my head. Was she doing this purposefully or was it an accident, I wondered? I didn't move and neither did she as she continued slithering her fingers across my chest, but now further underneath my collar bones. I was tingling with a form of sexual expectation I had never experienced before. I couldn't work out what I was expecting or what I was even hoping for.

My heart started pounding as her fingers stopped running from my neck outwards towards my arms, but instead moved in increasingly large circles on my upper chest. On each downward sweep they went nearer and nearer to where the swell of my breasts started.

I wanted her to stop, I was scared, this was wrong, I'm not a lesbian.

I wanted her to go on, I was becoming aroused, this was so right, I am a sexual creature.

My breasts felt so heavy, alive almost, it felt as though they were throbbing and pounding, certainly every square millimetre of the skin covering them was tingling.

Both sets of fingers went down to almost where my breasts started.

Stop, a part of me was screaming. Go on do more, other parts of me were demanding.

The fingers continued on their circles moving round and upwards away from my breasts. They moved slowly, so slowly to what was the top of their circle just beneath my collar bones and stopped. They pressed me there. And then excruciatingly slowly, but enticingly purposefully they began their downward journey. I think I was sighing, or groaning, but being 'blind and deaf' I couldn't be sure. I know I arched my back as they slithered millimetre by millimetre downwards. As they eased their way towards the places where I couldn't be sure whether I would welcome or reject them, I think I pushed my breasts, outward. Was that an acceptance on my part of what she seemed to be proposing or was it an invitation? Indeed, could she even see my arched back and thrusted breasts? And then it occurred to me, what had happened to the front of the robe? Was it still covering me, or had it slipped down and bared my boobs? I couldn't tell, I didn't know and, so incredibly I suddenly realised, I didn't care.

I was panting and biting my lips as they touched that place where my boobs flare out from my upper chest, as they stroked and caressed the slightly puffier flesh and as they ran slowly over those more sensitive areas of my body flesh. It felt so good, so stimulating, arousing and tempting. They didn't stay there long and they repeated the journey that had filled me with such a dichotomy on their last circling on my chest; away, sideward, upwards, pausing then moving down again.

I knew that this time they would not stop before they reached my boob. The questions consuming my mind and exhilarating my entire body were how far would they go, how far did I want them to go and how far would I let them go? I wasn't sure, but I got the answers very quickly.

Leea slid her fingers very slowly onto the start of the swell of each boob. She stopped, she pressed and she rubbed me softly. Was she looking for my reaction? Was she checking whether I was up for this or whether I would reject her 'advance?' I didn't know. I knew I could wriggle or slightly turn my body or even say stop. I had those options, they were at my disposal. I could reject her; I could turn down her advance and say no thanks to her invitation. It would be easy to do, logistically that is, but maybe not emotionally or physically. I could do it, but both my mind and my body were now in tune. My entire being was reaching a decision as I felt her fingertips softly touching my breasts three or four centimetres onto their fullness. They were still enquiring, they had not gone the whole hog, they hadn't taken anything for granted and they were still extending their invitation and requesting permission to proceed. I could move, say something or push her hands off with no loss of face by either party. I could do that; I could stop her going further. On the other hand I could whimper please, I could ask her to go further, I could say 'please caress my breasts.' I could in theory, but in practice that was far too forward for me. There was another way, another option, another action I could take. And I chose that. I did nothing. I simply sat there with her fingers making small circles on my breasts about half way towards my nipples. She understood, she got my message, she realised that I would not stop her, but that I could not overtly encourage her. She picked up on the vibes, but then that was her job, her skill and her responsibility.

It was probably the most erotically exciting thing that had ever happened to me.

Her fingers opened up and slid a little more quickly than they had been moving down each orb so that she was cupping them from above. The surge of sensations and the explosion of feelings as she lifted and squeezed each boob and then pinched each nipple were absolutely incredible. I know I grunted and I know that I moaned 'Yes.' I also know that my own hands involuntarily reached up and held the backs of her hands. That wasn't to stop her but to encourage her not, I realised, that she needed much of that.

My head fell back as she kneaded and squeezed, rubbed and caressed my boobs and my nipples. I'm not sure that I actually orgasmed in the way that I normally do and I don't think she made me cum, but I was in a hell of an aroused state for the several minutes that she continued 'massaging' my tits.

I was pleased in some ways, but upset in others when she stopped touching me and I felt her pushing the Velcro together at the back. She pulled the earphones out and removed the eye mask.

"You enjoy Caterina?" she asked in a tone that could have been enquiring whether I had enjoyed a TV programme and not the most arousing breast massage I had ever experienced.

"Yes thanks youum, it was er very nice," I mumbled.

"You rest now, have tea." She stood in front of me and indicated towards one of the couches. I walked over to it and sat down. I felt relaxed and hardly thought about the yawning gap at the back of the robe. Leea brought me a cup and saucer.

"Green tea, very good for digestion," she smiled sitting on the other couch looking across at me.

"You rest for while and then we do other things."

I sat there as she got up and walked out. I was left alone for five minutes or so as I sipped the delicious tea. The door opened and Leea returned.

"You feel fine Caterina?" She asked reverting to what she had first called me.

She was staring at me quite intently, but not somehow with the look of someone who had just, in a way, seduced me, but then how the hell would they look? She hadn't shut the door and two other girls suddenly walked.

"This is Fung Soo," she said indicating to a much younger woman, probably mid twenties I guessed, who was slimmer, but taller than Leea and just as attractive. The other woman, who she introduced as Tao Sec, was stunningly beautiful and looked to me to be more like a Thai than a Korean and could have been any age between eighteen and thirty. She was taller than the others, had longer hair, much fuller lips and seemed, under the same tunic as Leea was wearing, to be rather more voluptuous.

They both did the hands together and bowing thing to me.

"I leave you now and see you later Caterine."

Fung Soo said. "Please?" As she pointed to the massage table.

I tried making conversation, but they indicated that they spoke little English so I stood up and walked over to the table. They showed that I should lie on my front, which I did. Knowing that the back of the gown gaped and that my bum would be on show made me feel a little embarrassed and I kept my legs tightly closed; we might be all girls together, but I didn't want them seeing anything other than was unavoidable. They stood either side of the table and, making me feel very relieved that my legs were tightly closed, undid the Velcro ties, pulled the back of the garment apart so completely baring my back and left the robe under me on the table. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Fung Soo, who seemed to be in charge, walk over to the wardrobe and return with a sheet in her hand to stand beside the table again out of my sight. I felt them laying the sheet on me and I was covered from my shoulders to my feet.

Tao Sec came and stood at the head of the table and held the mask in front of me. I guessed that she was asking my permission so I nodded and murmured "Yes." She fitted it over my eyes and round my head. I was expecting them to give me the earphones, but they didn't. Instead they started to massage me through the sheet, which I realised was silk. It felt smooth and cool on my back and as I felt the pressure of the four hands moving over me very sensual to my skin.

I'd had numerous massages, but never from two women at once. That certainly produced some strong synergy for the sensations were more than twice those received from one pair of hands. It was lovely to feel the pressure on my back and on my legs at the same time. Using the silk instead of powder or oil to reduce the friction they gave me more of a pressing than a rubbing massage to start with. So I would feel one pair of hands pressing into the muscles along my shoulders whilst the other pair did the same on my calf muscles. They did this for some time gradually moving all over my back. I also realised that one had started on my shoulders, right at the top of my body and the other at the bottom, actually on my feet and that they were gradually moving towards my middle. It was really quite a strong massage, but, as promised in their ad, it was invigorating. I almost smiled when I thought about the ad for I had now been relaxed, stimulated and invigorated and I wondered when and what the pleasure and satisfaction would be?

One pair had worked their way down my body and was applying pressure on my waist whilst the other had progressed up my legs and were now pushing hard and then relieving the pressure on the back of my upper thighs. Presumably on a signal between them, both pairs of hands moved towards each other and met on my bum; two hands were on either cheek. They were pressing and letting up the same time for a while, but suddenly they changed. Now they were not pressing with the palms of their hands but instead were squeezing the full cheeks with their fingers. As one squeezed so the other stopped. Both, though were digging their fingernails into me through the silk. Both also manipulated the cheek they were on, pushing it up and down and then pulling it apart from the other. It was an unusual and very different set of feelings, but one that was highly erotically suggestive.

I then heard a whirring sound, a sort of buzzing. Then I felt something on my shoulders and on my feet, not through the silk. I realised that they were both using those electric massage things that physios use to help repair muscle aches and such like. This time, though, although they started at opposite ends of my body, they were soon moving all over it. As the feelings on my body were somewhere between those of a light massage and what was felt from running a vibrator over your skin, it was becoming very sensual indeed. Whilst I knew that they were using the instruments on my bare flesh, I couldn't tell whether they were putting them under the sheet or whether they had removed it.

They gave me the answer by pulling on my shoulders indicating that I should turn over and as I did my hands found the sheet, telling me it was still there. I didn't know, however, just how much of my body had been on show to them. As I rolled onto my front, I felt them spread it evenly over me, covering my body from my shoulders to my feet and that relieved me a little although oddly, the thought of them seeing my nakedness wasn't that worrying.

Although I couldn't see anything I could feel that the girls were still keeping the sheet in place and sliding the massage tools under it, presumably so I retained my modesty. One worked on my chest and waist, the other on my legs. Both moved around a lot as, of course, did the sheet. It would slip down my chest, ride up my boobs and was pushed up my legs. I was again in the predicament of not knowing just how much of my body was on show. That made me feel a little embarrassed, but also it excited me.

The instruments made my flesh shudder, vibrate and tremor a little and they sent shock waves of sensations out from where they were arousing my skin. That gave me some wonderful sensations, which at first were very relaxing, but gradually they became stimulating. The stimulation mainly came from where the little shock waves seemed to go. They went out from the instruments for a few inches in all directions. So, of course, as they pressed them on my chest the shock waves went to my breasts and as they ran them along my thighs they reached my pussy and clit.

That made me gasp several times. I gasped even more when I felt the massage tool on my legs pushing the sheet upwards and the one on my chest pushing it downwards. I realised that soon I would be at least partially, if not totally uncovered. I didn't care though, for now I was gaining the pleasure that the ad had promised in addition to the other feelings and emotions. It really was awesome and it became even more so as one of the girls ran the massager along the swell of my breasts sending huge shock waves of sensations through them and into my nipples. As she did that, the other ran her massager right up the inside of my thigh to within a very short distance of my lips.

I was thinking that this was crazy. My entire body was reacting to the intense stimulation of the slow whirring and vibrating of the tools in the girl's hands. It was so highly erotic and stimulating that I knew that I would not be able to resist climaxing, even if I had wanted to. My head was rolling from side to side, I was trying not to make any noises, but I knew that little grunts and low sighs and moans were slipping from my mouth. I was gripping the massage table tightly on both sides of my body with my fingers and I think I was slightly arching my back.

Thankfully, without stopping the massagers I felt both girls hold my hands and squeeze. I would never have believed just what an erotic gesture that could be, but feeling their hands on mine and having them 'press the flesh' sent me even nearer to a climax. I squeezed back and let out a deep sigh as the new sensations washed over me.

It didn't seem possible from my previous experiences of being worked up and aroused with Leea that things could become even more thrilling and intense. It also didn't seem possible just how different this arousal was becoming. In pretty much all of my sexual experiences, I became aroused, got taken up to a peak of excitement, had an explosion of erotic emotions and then slowly subsided into a mellow, warm, glow of post orgasmic satisfaction. That had always served me well and had led me to believe that that was how things were, how sex went and how all women, well those lucky enough to orgasm that is, behaved or were treated. What was happening now was so different. It was every bit as intense as my previous peaks had been, but somehow and for some reason I didn't go over the top, I didn't explode and I didn't subside. No as my orgasm hit me, it just stayed with me. Words are obviously totally inadequate to communicate the feelings I had and the way they just went on and and on and on. My earlier climaxes had been like big waves crashing against the rocks; this was more like a Pacific roller that washed along for miles going higher, dipping down a bit, but staying on the crest for what seems like ever.

Just as I had let go and had stopped trying to hide the effects of what their stimulations were doing to me, so the girls had abandoned the pretext of touching me in intimate places by accident. They were now running each massager slowly up the swells of each of my breasts and were holding them there just beneath my nipples, which were aching so much I felt they might burst. Millimetre by millimetre they edged up those erotic hillsides towards the flame coloured achingly stiffened mountain tops. Rarely, if ever, had I received so much stimulation, excitement and sheer sexual pleasure from having my tits attended to.

"Oh God," I heard myself groaning as both massagers reached my nipples. "Oh yes," I sighed squeezing their hands very tightly as the sensations got stronger and stronger as those uniquely sensitive tips of a woman's tits were gently massaged. They squeezed back with their hands; that was wonderful. They knew what they were doing to me, how they were affecting and what must be happening to my mind and body and they were showing that they were with me every inch of the way.

One of the massagers ran down my body. From the feel of it, it was outside the silk sheet. It reached my knees then starting moving up my legs underneath the sheet. It was obvious, even to my sex deranged mind where it was going and what was going to happen. I steeled myself and prepared my body to receive the stimulation of the whirring, vibrating massager right on my clit and pussy. I had no reservations now, no inhibitions and no restrictions. It had no relevance that it was two women doing these wondrous things to me, no relevance that I was being treated in a bisexual manner, no relevance that my tits certainly and some of the rest of my body were on show to them and no relevance that I was illustrating my advanced sexual arousal to them. I didn't care; I was interested in just one thing, what they were doing to my body and the satisfaction I wanted from that.

But it stopped. The massager moving up my legs stopped and stayed in one place about half way between my knee and groin. It massaged me there for a while as the other one moved upwards and off my breasts to stimulate my upper chest. I couldn't work out what was happening just as, obviously I couldn't see. I was cut off and left to focus on the feelings surging through me and the anticipation of what was to come.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Blind Massage
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds