• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Blindfolded

Blindfolded

Standing in the room, she is ordered to strip. The cool air tingles her skin as it is bared, wild thoughts exaggerating the reaction. A blindfold and velvet case is all she sees in front of her.

She gently bites her lips as the blindfold robs her of sight, the darkness lighting an ember of pleasure between her thighs. As she is helped onto her knees, she wonders what is to happen next, a flurry of delightful and devious thoughts flash across her covered sight. Her hands are pulled behind her back, silky bonds snake around her wrists. The silky ropes soon pull her hands to her waist, elbows bent slightly. The rope dances across her bare buttocks, teasing her. Soon her ankles feel the embrace of the rope, parting her legs slightly. The rope stops, her bare body exposed to unseen pleasures, cool air hardening her nipples and wisping across her warming lips. A gasp escapes her lips as the cool metal clamps bite upon her nipples, drawing soft moans as they tighten on her fleshy nubs. The chain drops between her breasts, metal slinking down her soft flesh, tugging on her aching nipples.

The crack upon her bare cheeks forces a guttural moan, tongue sliding across her open lips, the sting drawing more honey between her legs. Another crack draws another moan, the fire in her flesh stoking the fire in her loins. A simple nod wishes more, her cheeks hungry for more as they feel the sting again and again. Tugs on her clamps tease and torment her ample breasts, nipples tingling from the restrictions. Gentler slaps to her bosom bring her tongue to her lips again, slaps to her moist lips deeper moans of pain and pleasure. Hands graze across her tingling cheeks, caresses bring pleasure before they crack against her flesh. Fingers trace the valley, teasingly approaching her tight rose bud. Moans are met with hot hands on flesh.

Soft, moist flesh teases her open lips, tongue darting to taste. Thick, warm flesh invades her mouth, sliding across teeth and tongue. Her lips enclose and glide up and down as his flesh rhythmically pumps, her mouth and tongue enticing and encouraging. Flesh impales her throat as it goes deeper and faster, hair held tight. The sweet, salty nectar makes her hungry for more. Cool air flows into her open mouth as the flesh caresses her cheek, a moan of displeasure escaping. As she is bent forward, her breasts meet soft sheets, her cheek following. Hands that not long ago burned her flesh in pleasure, grip her hips. Tongue flicks at her wet lips, driving moans and writhing against bonds. As her hot womanhood is tormenting by wet tongue, her buttocks are caressed and spread. Tongue meets womanly nub, then long laps across her lips and into her increasing moistness. A gasp acknowledges the tongue's intrusion across her rose bud, arching back begging for more. The tongue lashing across and into her deepest places draws moans and energy from the onslaught. Teeth grazing across her soft buttocks elicits a playful wiggle.

Hands again grab her hips, stiff flesh caressing where the tongue began. A slow continuous motion drives the flesh deep into her, hips pushed against the sheets, moans deep from within. Restraints prevent bracing, her body sliding against the sheets with the rhythmic thrusts, speeding and deepening with each cycle. As the flesh drives deeper, finger teases rose bud. With fleshy withdrawal, moistened fingertip opens her tight bud, sliding further in with each thrust. Her moans only encourage, finger and flesh stoking the fire in her and fueling the orgasm building. She shudders from the intense explosion, her body clamping around finger and flesh. Her body is not released from the intense probing, only driving her to repeated explosions. Flesh erupts, feeding her deepest spots thick cream, spasm after spasm. Body nearly spent, flesh and finger slowly retreat. A creamy spurt escapes, crossing her still twitching rose bud as it slowly glides down her valley.

She finally rises, still restrained. Before true release, flesh meets mouth and tongue. She savors the cocktail upon the flesh, teasing the final drops of cream to flow across her tongue and down her throat. The flesh softens as she licks the last. A final crack across her fleshy creeks acknowledges her successful completion. With nipples slowly released from their constriction, her bonds are slowly released. As it began, her body contently curls upon the sheets as her blindfold is removed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Blindfolded

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 101 milliseconds