Blondie Loves It

Cora Lee returned with a tumbler full of Scotch, handed it to Calvin, and watched as he drank all the liquor. It would be enough, she believed, that he would be too drunk to leave, and would have to stay in her bed that night. The exquisite pain she was enjoying so much might keep her from sleeping that night, but the tremendous pleasure she had gotten already, and expected to get more of, would easily make up for that. She would be able to catch up on her sleep on Saturday afternoon, after Calvin had left, and she had all day Sunday to treat the redness and pain with some of the lotions she kept for that purpose. So far, it had been a great weekend for her.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun, in your own way, as Cora Lee and Calvin had in theirs. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds