Blood and Love Ch. 12

Sean lay beneath me in all his glory. He was beautiful and I loved him more than anyone in the world. I couldn't let anything happen to this fragile, beautiful person in my arms. We lay naked on bed, our bodies touching. I slid my hand under him pushing him against me. He moaned as our organs brushed against each other. I nibbled on his ears while pinching his nipples making him moan and cling to me. He dug his nails into my back as I bit his neck, planting hickeys. He leaned and whispered into my ears.

"I want you, Evan."

The soft, seductive voice sent me over the edge. My hands moved to his thighs and rubbed their inside. He moaned and shivered as I worked my way on his inner thighs and privates. His organ had reached its hardest and stood erect against the soft patch of black hair. My too had reached a hard on with his hands all over them. I lifted his legs to raise his cute butt. Leaning to the butt, I slid my tongue over the crack before licking the entrance. Sean shivered and moaned in ecstasy demanding for me to enter him.

After a bit more licking, I thrust a finger into him and then a second to make the entrance smoother for my organ. When I felt the act had worked I entered him. He moaned in pain and pleasure. Letting him adjust to my presence in him, I started pushing in. Our bodies were working rhythmically as the thrusting increased in pace. His moans increased with every thrust while my organ felt hot and sent shivers of ecstasy throughout me. As we reached climax, the thrusting increased in pace.

We were covered in sweat which had wet the sheets beneath us. His body was glistening in sweat as he moaned in pleasure with eyes closed. My toned chest and back was covered in sweat from the activity. Sweat dripped from my forehead onto Sean who enjoyed this dripping. The climax was over-whelming. Nearing release we lost all sense and control as electric shivers ran throughout our bodies. The muscles tightened, the breathing became heavier and intense as a gushing throughout the organs indicated the ejaculation. As the release ended I lay down on him, both of us tired and spent.

Slowly, our breathing eased and I pulled out of him. He was smiling and in bliss. I lay down on the bed with my arm under the head. He snuggled and kept his head on my sweaty chest. I pulled him closer and put another arm around him. This was the best feeling in the world. I was happy and peaceful. A tear found its way down my cheek onto Sean's face who looked up surprised.

He leaned and kissed another tear rolling down. "I'm sorry. I've been such a jerk. I love you and can never live without you."

"I love you too. You're the only person who's made this damned existence a life." I smiled and he kissed me on the lips. Breathing in his scent and melting in the kiss, I felt we were the luckiest ones on earth. True love isn't something everyone finds and preserves.

*********************************************

*When a heart breaks by SOStereo

**Temptation by Moby

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 253 milliseconds