Blood Feud Ch. 02

There was a pause, which grew into a small hesitation, and finally matured into a long, drawn out silence. I dared look over at him. He was in a reclined position with his feet still on the table. The side of his cheek was pressed into his palm. His eyes were touched with a forlorn distance. He looked beautiful, I realized. I began to feel fuzzy inside, but the trigger of a dull pain near my cock reminded it to stay limp.

"You don't remember them at all?"

Instead of flinching at his sudden comment, I continued to stare at him while he wasn't gazing my way.

"No."

"But..."

He met my eyes then, and that time he was the one startled into hesitation. A corner of his mouth turned up, and he continued speaking.

"Someone must have nursed you. Human women nurse their young. You couldn't have survived on your own before you were a year old at least. Two years all the same. Three, four, and five years even, without someone to get food for you. Are you saying you don't remember any of that time?"

I furrowed my brow in thought for a moment, but no matter how hard I concentrated, I couldn't remember anything before I was lost on the streets with the other orphans. I hadn't actually been without a name my entire life, especially after arriving at the academy. There were plenty of insults to call a person after all.

"No." I said numbly.

Klarsi clapped his hands together, making me sit up straighter.

"Well then. I guess I'll just have to give you a name! You can't have dinner with a great man like me without one."

I gazed at him skeptically, but he was already chewing on the end of his spoon in thought. He smiled delightfully with a flash of his pointed teeth.

"'Nirju', the Titan word for 'night', because you have been in the dark all your days." he thought out loud, then aimed his spoon at my forehead. "It also matches your hair. Good, right?"

I smiled at him. It is one in the handful of sweet moments I remember smiling honestly.

"A name's a powerful thing. Don't lose it."

I tried to eat everything he gave me, but it was at least six times as much as I usually had. My stomach was hardened, small, and would resourcefully digest anything even slightly nourishing. After only a dozen bites of Klarsi's food I felt like hurling. Daeman food was usually very spicy, and while the hot flavors were certainly there, it was milder from what I recalled of all my desperate thefts. Klarsi seemed to take the hint and started picking whole chunks of meat off my plate. Watching him eat was a very interesting and terrifying experience. He sawed off all four hog's legs with a silvery knife in a deceivingly aristocratic fashion, dangled them above his face, and shredded the meat to ribbons in his teeth. He would slowly turn the drumsticks around in his hand as he devoured their flesh, and when he was finished, the bones were left clean and white. Then he would eat those as well, crushing and grinding them with sickening noises. The only food he didn't touch was the vegetables. Come to think of it, I had never seen daemen use such plants for anything other than seasoning.

I couldn't manage to come up with very interesting conversation, but he preferred to lead the discussion and do most of the chattering anyway. Mostly he enjoyed talking about himself. He went on about his collection of rare mounts, how generals thought they knew more about everything than even the king, and what the royal palace looked like in the warmer seasons furnished with exotic flowers from all over the world. I didn't mind him, because it meant I didn't have to talk about my own life. His self important ramblings were sort of like an escape from reality, as if he was relating a sugary children's tale. I heard the crickets singing outside the tent as I sipped the fine ale Klarsi had given me. It suddenly occurred to me how late it was. I was lost deep in worrying thoughts when he plopped down beside me and draped his arm over my shoulders. Klarsi chugged his remaining ale from the glass, tilting it upside down and running his tongue around inside the cup to polish off the last drop. The head of his pink, reptilian tail whipped me lightly on the ass.

"This was very nice, Nirju."

He turned toward me and poked my cheek playfully with a taloned finger.

"But before you leave, I have one final matter to discuss with you."

"W-what?" I stammered nervously as he cuddled into me.

"I know you're hurt under there." he ran his talon over my tunic, tracing the movement with his eyes.

His eyes continued lower than his finger reached and settled on my lap. My heart began to pound in my chest.

"Show me. I want to make sure you were properly treated."

"I had the best of care for these scratches."

I would have continued about how I had received adequate rest thanks to him, but he was hardly listening.

"Yes, I saw those scratches. Nirju you naughty liar. Take off your clothes. Now."

I was caught in a dilemma. The prince may have seemed to like me, really like me even, but I knew refusing anything he told me to do was a gamble with my life. He was capricious and domineering enough as it was, but he had become noticeably drunk by then. With a heavy sigh, I decided not to risk upsetting him.

"Fine. But can I... please have some space?" I blushed.

Prince Klarsi gazed at me with his inhumanly slanted pupils.

"No."

I kept looking at him, unsure of what to do with his hard body leaning against my own, his arm hanging around me, and his fingers gently squeezing their talons in little circles on my shoulder.

"Hurry up, Nirju. Or do you need help?"

I began with my tunic. After I had loosened the ties in the back and pulled it off, I saw he was appraising my chest and arms thoroughly. He reached out to stroke me, and I gasped in shock. His talon traced the outlines of my fresh bruises. He cautiously slid it alongside some of my older scars as well, and I shivered at every new touch.

"Oh... You are covered in hair, human." Klarsi chuckled. "And goosebumps."

"Klarsi. This isn't..." I was going to say, but caught myself when he leaned forward and bent his head down to my abs. He angled his head sideways so his horns wouldn't hit me, and the movement caused his loose pink hair to spill over his shoulders and tickle my skin. His nose was aimed right at my crotch.

"Mmm.." he said softly, taking hold of my sides with his hands. "Nirju, darling. You know, there's a rumor about me." his lips brushed me above the belly button as he talked. "They say it behind my back. That I'm... a whore."

I could do and say nothing. I sat there staring down at Klarsi's daunting set of horns as he kissed me sweetly. The prince of daemen was bowing to me. I was immobilized by my pulse rushing in my ears as he pushed me gently onto my back. I felt myself getting hard, rising with each little peck he gave me.

"Do you think it's true?" he pulled back a bit and said in an eerily serious tone. Then he laughed.

"Well then. No one can see us doing this. You agree, don't you."

"Klarsi?" I whispered.

"Nirju." he purred.

My erection was plastered to the right thigh of my pants. He stared at it openly and licked his moist red lips as he slid my pants off me. I whimpered and looked down at myself. The sensitive skin of my inner thighs was covered in large, ugly bruises. My exposed testicles were purple from the earlier beating as well. He was gazing at the marks coldly. I began shivering harder, although I had been trying to repress it. My body was aware of how close I was to my natural predator as a human. After all, if it wasn't for the daemen other humans would be our only predators. And it was no secret that the daemen thought of human flesh as a delicacy. He spread my legs apart so he could sit on either side of them and be close to my groin. He brushed the back of his fingers over my left thigh so his talons didn't scratch the tender spots. He gave my right side the same, delightfully excruciating treatment. I bucked my hips upwards with a low moan. Then I was embarrassed because I wasn't sure what exactly I had been trying to do. I blushed hot in the cheeks and glanced at Klarsi. He was smiling warmly at me. My blush was slowly spreading across my chest beneath the fine coating of dark hair.

"Being touched there is nice, hmm?" he said huskily and tickled my thighs with more strokes, completely ignoring my stiff member.

"You know, Nirju. If you were a Titan, your horns would be huge for your height."

I bit down on my lower lip to repress a moan and tightly shut my eyes. I realized his game then. I knew exactly what he wanted. He was going to force me to be his sheboy, just like they were always teasing me about for my small stature. And I was in no position to refuse the royal bastard. I wasn't certain I even wanted to. What he was doing felt so intimate, and I had always wanted someone to like me enough to offer me caresses, kisses, and warmth.

He backed off me then. I waited for him with my closed eyelids trembling while he stepped out of his own clothes. He scooped me up in his smooth, hard arms suddenly. I felt his strong muscles contracting as he carried me to the large bed in the back of the tent. He tossed me onto the bed with a gentle creak, and I felt like I was sinking into a cloud. I stared up at him curiously. He was gazing at me with his eyes half closed.

"I knew it... You match my blanket perfectly. That's what I was thinking. When I saw your beautiful face."

His bed was dressed in black and white silk woven into ornate patterns similar to the ones on the dinnerware. I grasped at the blanket helplessly and bunched it up in my hands. I glared down at the floor. I was in the prince of daemen's bed.

"Are you going to...?"

"Nothing you don't want to do, slave."

I looked at him incredulously. Candlelight flickered across his scale dappled chest and reflected mischievously purple in his gaze. He had not a trace of body hair, and there were no nipples on his fine pecs. His long, thick member was half flagged in the cool air. Once I saw it, I couldn't look away. It twitched with happiness and inflated under my gaze.

"Mmm." Klarsi moaned. "Want to see who's bigger? It will be close."

He stepped nearer and pushed me into a full reclining position, forcing me to look up at his face. He tenderly brushed a knuckle over the cut on my lip. I stared sleepily at him as he climbed up beside me.

"Klarsi... why me?"

"Because the Fates decided it. And they are the most powerful of us all." he grinned, but did not show his teeth this time.

He lay beside me for a while, stroking my face fondly. I had never sensed such a wonderful touch before. I pressed forward an inch, returning his gaze heatedly, and the tips of our erections met. He leaned in and pecked me chastely on the lips. It felt as soft a sensation as rubbing a downy feather between my fingers. He held the kiss without moving or demanding more, and our eyes stayed locked. The prince of daemen was kissing me.

He lowered his head and brushed his lips against my pleasantly full stomach, tracing my trail of dark hair lower. My chest heaved, and I began to moan openly.

"I have desert for you, Nirju my pet." he breathed. "There's some for each of us. Hm, hmm."

He was feeling around inside the pillow my head was resting on. I had never even seen pillows before. He was kissing my left nipple as he pulled a small bottle filled half way with a clear fluid out of the black pillow case. I moaned and raised my hips at the sensation of him taking my nipple in his mouth against a closed wall of teeth and sucking on it. He shifted his weight and climbed on top of me. I tangled my hands in his hair and firmly pressed my lips back against his. He kept his teeth closed and did not allow my tongue through, but my willingness made him moan enthusiastically.

"Nirju, you little minx. I don't want to accidentally bite you and have to bite you againnn."

I glared at him, and he laughed.

"Don't dae— Titans kiss?"

"Not physically." he grinned salaciously. "But you do not need to worry about that, Nirju."

Growing serious, he palmed the liquid and began to massage it into my chest. He lingered on my nipples and belly button, circling the sensitive nubs with his fingertips angled so his talons did not get in the way. I felt electrical currents of pleasure travel straight to my cock at the attention and whimpered quietly. He leaned in and licked my right nipple with a lap of his tongue. I moaned sensuously. My mind was heavy and lost in the pleasure I was receiving. I couldn't believe how good it felt to let someone else touch me.

"Like it, Nirju?"

I moaned illegibly in response.

He lowered himself to smooth the lubricant over my balls. The touches to my bruised sack were careful and light, but it still hurt a little to be worked there.

"I want to hear you say it..."

I mewled a whimper as his fingers whispered across my sensitive organs.

"No. Bad slave. Say you like it."

He bounced my sack teasingly in his palm. I cried out at the bolts of pain it caused, and precum oozed on the tip of my stiff erection at the conflicting sensations.

"Klarsi please. I.. I l-like it."

He flicked his tongue at my head to clean it off. I bucked at the gesture and bumped him on the nose with my member. He growled deeply in his throat at me. I shivered in realization of my mistake.

"I'll ignore that little blunder, but only for its cuteness."

He tilted the bottle in his hand a second time and started moving it up and down my shaft to apply the slick of lubricant. His amethyst tinged eyes were boring into me as he tugged.

"Klarsi.." I moaned.

"Oh. We really like that, don't we? Say it. Say you need me."

"I need you."

"Good boy."

He eased his body up against mine and pumped some lubricant onto his own throbbing member before placing it at length to my own. Our cocks were resting against one another. He grabbed both of them simultaneously and squeezed.

"How dare you be longer than me?" he contested, watching for a moment as he rubbed us together. "You had better not cum after me."

***

My hands were shaking. I was staring blankly into my empty palms. I wondered how long I had been sitting there wasting time.

It's not the same. Cares is a cocky bastard and a bit of a dickhead, but he's nothing like him.

My eyes widened in shock. I had thought of the doctor by his first name.

Not the same. Completely different.

My breathing was ragged. I felt overheated as if my blood was boiling inside me, and sweat was pooling in the grooves of my muscles. My gaze drifted down to the erection plastered against my belly pleading for a warm hole to sheath itself inside. My head was swollen and flushing. I touched a shy fingertip to my leaky opening and drew out a wet string of precum when I moved it away. A wave of pleasure coursed through me, and my cock twitched needfully. My eyes were rolling up in my head so I closed them and choked back a moan. I sent the bowl of medicine a glare of lust without meaning to. I thought about rubbing the soothing liquid onto my inflamed member, but I would never forgive myself if Argetlus came back and saw me that way. I was a mess. I couldn't have faced him again as I was though. I knew I would have never been able to calm down at that point. I would have to remedy my condition, quickly.

I lowered myself onto my elbows and knees gingerly, but I was not so gentle that it didn't sting my wounds a little. I yanked the blanket over my traitorous body and bunched one edge into a roll so I could bite down on the thick fabric and muzzle myself like a dog. I pressed a hand print into the salve and felt its frosty tingle on my skin. After taking a deep, stalling breath through my nose, I moved my coated fingers under the blanket and grasped my cock in a firm handshake. I didn't hesitate for long before I was jerking and poking savagely. My back and injured hip burned to protest the strain I was forcing on them, but I didn't stop for comfort.

I was imagining him beneath me again. I thought of the feel of his seductive hands as he embraced me closely and stroked my back. Then his fingernails were gently scratching red trails across my skin. I thought of him wiggling his ass in halfhearted resistance and teasing me with his exotic, flowing accent.

"Is that your best, Nirju? Can't you thrust harder? Perhaps we should switch?"

His impish green eyes materialized in my mind when I achieved climax. I released a tortured scream into the blanket as my cock exploded within my palm. I freed two potent shots of cum, and a moment later, a final leaky stream gushed between my fingers and dripped onto the ground. My knees gave out, and I flopped onto my stomach in exhaustion. I lay there for a while, struggling to swallow enough breath. I panted hoarsely and rolled onto my good side with a forlorn moan. I felt overdosed on contentment and wanted to sleep again, even with my hand damp, sticky, and coated in my excretions. I brought my palm to my mouth and licked at it in annoyance. It tasted harshly minty and sordidly bitter all at once. I spat, then picked myself up to spit again and wipe my mouth with my unsoiled hand.

I was ashamed of myself, but not because I believed unnecessary pleasure to be sinful. Ideas like that hadn't come from my culture, although I had thought for a time that there were few pleasures that did not harm others. I was ashamed because I was weak.

After rinsing my hands and tending to the rest of my body's grievances, I ripped a loose thread from Argetlus' woolen blanket with my teeth and used it to tie back my long hair. I believe I already mentioned how that madman had literally removed my every stitch of clothing? After wrapping myself securely back up in the blanket, I crept forward to take a peak over the cavern's edge. I paused with my face before the mildly flowing waterfall.

I jutted my head into the cold stream, making sure to secure the blanket firmly around my neck. I needed to keep my bandages dry as possible, or Argetlus might have insisted that they be changed again. I caught several gulps of water in my mouth. It tasted cool and pure. Waterfalls made for excellent drinking, and my throat had been sore and dry. After quenching my thirst, I plunged my head the rest of the way through the flowing curtain. The brown shore of the mountain lake was a short jump below. I could have easily cleared the landing in a better state. My shoulder wound had shriveled and hardened into a thin white scar, but my back and hip still ached terribly and looked almost as bad. I realized that all of my lingering injuries had been inflicted by the magic of the stolen Wrath of the Sun.

Blessed sword, huh? I thought in vexation. Couldn't piss me off more.

Blessed was really just the Angelic term for cursed, and for some reason people didn't even argue with it. I geckoed down the cliff face and followed Argetlus' clumsy trail of branch scratchings along a moist shoreline of rich, silty clay. The weather was pleasant and warm. The trees around me were silent as my bare feet plopped against the damp ground. They were the thin, wispy trees with needley leaves that could be expected to grow up in the mountains. The valley lake was a shimmering green mirror. I imagined that place was a rare paradise on the gods forsaken earth. If only made so peaceful by the lack of men, who spoil everything.

My bangs were dripping, so I bunched the blanket into a hood over my head. When I stopped in my tracks to breathe in the fresh air, I could smell the aromatic smoke from a nearby cookfire. My mouth began to water, and I grasped at my empty stomach. Curiously, I felt hungry but not starving. I wondered if the young Remulan doctor had even found a way to feed me while I had been out. A thousand questions surfaced in my mind.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds