Bloodlines Pt. 03

Brayden resisted the urge to laugh at her, instead focusing his attention on the latest addition to his bevy of women. He knew they were all handpicked by Ricah but he didn't give a shit. Every one of them was a far cry better in bed than his wife had ever been. As Ricah walked out of the room, Brayden turned his attention to the young woman, motioning her forward. She was rather plain, boyish almost, but that didn't bother him. Still, her eyes were almost magical, their deep blue seeming to almost call to him.

"Come here girl." Brayden said, smiling as he pulled back the quilt. "I have something for you."

As Ricah walked down the hallway she tried to control her breathing, slowly managing to regain her sense of calm. The threads of her plan were finally coming together, though there had still been no word on Ian and Ayra. She guessed they were still holed up in the abandoned keep.

She wondered if the baby had been born sickly or had died. She actually hoped the child was alive, not that she cared a rat's ass about the baby, but having another child would distract Ayra from Ian, and perhaps make it easier for Ricah to carry out her plans. Still, if push came to shove, Ayra could always go the y of Brayden if necessary.

Stopping by the kitchen she told one of the serving girls that she intended on bathing. The girl nearly pissed herself as she curtsied and rushed to get water heating. The girl's obvious fear actually brought a smile to Ricah's lips as she turned and walked away.

She decided to stop by Jouseen's, partly to check on her new dresses, partly to gloat at the woman's obvious discomfort about her daughter. Ricah had seen the look on Brayden's face as he stared at the young woman, and figured right about now she was tucked comfortably between his legs.

Opening Jouseen's door, Ricah growled to herself as she saw the empty room. She considered sending guards to look for the woman but it seemed too much of a bother. Slamming the door she walked briskly back to her chamber, planning on taking her frustrations out on whoever got the task of readying her bath.

By the time she reached her door her anger had settled some and she stepped inside just as the serving girl was pouring the last of the water into her large copper tub. The girl quickly gathered up the buckets and rushed from the room without saying a word.

As Ricah latched the door she heard a soft rustle and turned to see a figure standing just inside the balcony. He pulled his hood back revealing himself. There was nothing remarkable about him, from his threadbare cloak of brown wool to his greasy brown uncombed hair. His face was covered in a few days of beard growth that looked more unkempt than an attempt at a beard. He was, in all ways, unremarkable, and not worth remembering.

"You take liberties, Jorda." She said, her fingers reaching behind herself to untie her dress.

He just stood there smiling as she let her dress fall to the floor and walked over to the tub.

"I guess I better double the guards, or at least have the ones on duty flogged." She said as sank down into the water.

"New guards, old guards, Jorda doesn't care." He replied walking over and sitting on the bed. "If he wishes to be seen he is seen, if not, well..."

"Did you come to interrupt my bath or do you have information for me?" she said, opening the bottle of lavender oil and pouring some into the water.

"I have come with news, and with questions. I risk much on our deal, and you have yet to show results." He said, leaning forward and picking up the bottle of lavender oil.

"Things take time. You are obviously aware that the boy has yet to arrive. I have everything in place for when he does."

"The boy will be here tomorrow, with his woman and the child, a girl."

"So, Ayra had a girl, how nice." Ricah goaded, grabbing the wash rag and slowly wiping her arms.

"She has more than a daughter, she has the boy, and as more than a son." Jorda said, standing up and walking to the tub.

Ricah dropped the rag and turned to look at Jorda. It took her a moment to recompose herself, and by that time he had picked up the rag and rinsed it in the tub, his fingers brushing against her leg. Ricah was surprised at how his touch made her shiver. He slowly began washing her back, the cloth doing little to insulate her from his touch.

"So she bedded him quicker than I thought. So what?" she said, her fingers gripping the sides of the tub as she felt the heat building between her thighs.

"Perhaps she has bedded him, perhaps not, but they do not act as mother and son. If they have gone beyond that your task just got more difficult."

"You think I can't lure the boy? Seriously Jorda." Ricah said, suddenly feeling angry.

"I do not doubt your wiles, milady." He said, his voice almost mocking. "But I think more than just bedding the boy will be needed."

As he spoke Jorda's hand drifted around her side, the washrag forgotten as his fingers caressed her flesh. Every place his fingers touched her skin felt on fire. The heat between her legs was turning to an inferno as his fingers traced circles around her nipples. She could hear him breathing, the sound filling her ears as she struggled to control herself.

"I, ugh, I have, ugh..." she tried to speak, her tongue feeling too big for her mouth.

"You will do well. Just remember our deal." He said, his fingers grasping her nipples and pulling her upward.

The fire filled her quickly, springing forth with a vengeance from his hands into her chest as her pussy began pulsing and throbbing. She stepped from the tub, helpless to resist as he guided her to the bed. Her mind screamed at her that she was the one in control; that he couldn't do this, but her soul knew the truth. He gently pushed her backwards onto the bed, his fingers still gripping her nipples as she collapsed onto her back.

Her breathing was ragged, each breath a struggle as he climbed between her legs and looked down into her eyes. She cried out, her body on fire as his pinched her nipples harder, forcing her to arch her back, thrusting her hips upward as he smiled down at her.

"Do not play the boy." He said, releasing her nipples and pulling back his cloak.

"Just make him yours. There must be no more unforeseen events." He said, as he untied his pants and pulled out his cock.

Ricah watched as he slowly guided his organ to her aching pussy; the large purple head pulsing and throbbing, as he rubbed it against her drenched opening. She wanted nothing more than to scream and run away, yet the touch of his cock held her enthralled. Her whole body started to tremble as he pressed the head against her opening, her wetness allowing it to effortlessly slide inside.

"Please!" she finally managed to cry out as he slid into her, his cock like molten fire burning her insides.

Her legs came up, wrapping around his hips as he ground into her, his cock threatening to tear through her insides. Her mind screamed for him to stop, to release her, but her body responded, her hips writhing and twisting, grinding against him, straining to swallow every inch of his manhood.

He hung above her, smiling down at her as she gave in to the molten need burning within her. Her fingers clawed at his back as she fucked upwards, her pussy convulsing in a series of mini explosions that threatened to consume her. She felt him deep within her, his cock pulsing and throbbing as her pussy contracted around the intruder.

She tried to concentrate; her thought in chaos as his cock pulsed, exploding deep inside her pussy. That he could do this to her, that just his touch could have such an effect on her fueled her rage as she thrust against him, struggling to pull everything she could from him, wanting to drain him completely; drain him of his seed, drain him of his soul.

Still, he hung above her, smiling. It was as if what had just happened meant nothing, which was probably true. For the briefest moment Ricah saw her true self, saw what she was and if frightened her. He stood up, his cock popping audibly from her drenched cunt, to pulse and throb angrily in front of her, the entire length glistening with their mixed fluids.

"Make sure you have him." Jorda said, slowly tucking his cock away and tying his pants.

"I... I will, f... father." She said, the word burning on her lips.

He smiled down at her, his fingers reaching out to rub her nipple.

"I know you will." He said, squeezing her breast before he turned and walked to the balcony.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 191 milliseconds