• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Bloodsucker
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Bloodsucker

"Now that I could work without any distractions, I quickly finished the final part of my research. I was ready. I turned myself into a vampire. Then I bit Anton and Darren to turn them into my vampire minions."

"Then, of course, I received a call from your law firm, saying that they were sending an attorney to meet with me. I wasn't scared. I had nothing to fear anymore. Just another soon to be ex-human to become another vampire minion." He smiled, showing his fangs, as he reached her and noticed her partially untied ropes. "A day late and a dollar short." He opened his mouth wide.

Krista, though she was trembling with terror inside, didn't let it show. Her blue eyes remained defiantly open to the end, refusing to close or turn away. Carl tried to hide his frustration, wishing he could make her beg. Make her show her fear. Make himself feel like the big man he had never been in his life. But though he had all the power, all the cards, had her completely helpless, he still couldn't dominate her.

It didn't matter, he tried to tell himself. Once he turned her, she would be his. Forever. He made sure to show her a cocky and arrogant smirk before sinking his fangs into her neck.

* * *

"Well, my loyal minion? How do you feel?"

Krista opened her eyes. She had been untied and placed to rest on the floor. She stood up slowly, feeling for the bite marks on her neck, but they had already healed. She tried to think. She still remembered every detail about her old life, but all the emotions that had previously been attached to them were gone. Gone forever.

"N...nothing. I feel nothing."

"Perfect. That's exactly how you should feel." Carl turned back to his machines. "My will is now your will. You're mine now. Forever. My loyal minion and my loyal lover..."

She struck with her new superhuman vampire speed, doing a series of unbelievably fast standing back handsprings to take herself over to her weapons, which were lying on the floor nearby. She snatched up the sword and delivered a graceful, fluid low slash. Carl screamed as the razor-sharp blade effortlessly sliced through both his ankles, severing his feet from the rest of his body. Though he didn't bleed, the laws of physics still applied and he fell hard on his back, no longer able to stand. "What the fuck...no...how is this possible...you were supposed to..."

She looked down at him dominantly. "Supposed to what? Be your obedient little servant? Well, maybe your formula wasn't as perfect as you thought it was. Maybe you were able to dominate Anton and Darren because they were mentally weak. But I'm not weak."

He turned over and began crawling away, using his arms. Two swift swings of her sword cut both his arms off and put a stop to that.

She kicked him hard with her big black boot, sending him over again onto his back. "Looks like your reign as self-styled vampire overlord was a very short one." She then ripped off his clothes, her new superhuman strength tearing all of them into shreds, looking down critically at his body. She smirked. "Fully erect and still only four inches. With your bitter and insecure personality, I knew you were inadequate down there." Carl hung his head in shame, both at his small size and at getting a boner after being defeated and dominated by Krista.

"If you think you're going to get a last 'gift,' think again, loser," she went on. "I'd never give sex to a piece of shit like you. And now look what you've done to me. What I had with Joey upstairs was more than just sex. We had a genuine human connection. That's something a sociopathic asshole like you could never feel even before you became a vampire. And now that you've turned me into a monster, I can never feel that again myself. So now, I'm going to take my revenge."

He saw that she now had the sharp wooden piece of broken bedpost in her hand, and began to beg. "Please, Miss Krista, don't kill me. I'll be your loyal vampire minion! I'll do anything you want! Please!" His voice turned into a whimper as he pleaded.

She laughed at his pleas and kicked him again, shutting him up. "Aw, what's the matter, baby? You sure went from self-proclaimed vampire overlord to submissive-ass cuck real fast." She stomped hard on his face with her big black boot. "When you had me tied up in that chair, ready to be bitten, I took it like a man. Now why don't you take your comeuppance like a man instead of whining like a little bitchboy?" As she spoke, she stabbed the makeshift stake into his chest. Not deep enough to pierce his heart, just enough to make it stick. She then raised her right leg.

Her voice lowered to a whisper. "I may have felt nothing before. But this? This feels GOOD." She savored the look of pure fear and helplessness in his inhuman eyes for one last moment, then stomped down hard with her boot, impaling the sharp piece of wood all the way into him. With a final scream, Carl's body crumbled away into dust.

Krista looked at the empty space in satisfaction, then stretched her limbs. She had always been very athletic, but she could feel the new power, speed, and agility flowing through her. She flashed over to the edge of the basement in a series of cartwheels and front handsprings, flipping so fast that she was nothing but a blur. She punched the concrete wall. Unlike when she had hit the upstairs wall with her human strength, this time, she left a massive hole, far larger than her fist, with cracks radiating out in the concrete in all directions. She smiled.

Wanting to see what her new fangs looked like, she went over to the mirror. She grunted in irritation when she saw nothing there. "Right. No reflection," she said to herself. Doing her hair and makeup in the morning was going to be an annoyance.

She began to feel the hunger. The need to feed, to dominate, to be the predator...

It was a quick and easy night trip back to town with her new abilities. She didn't even feel the cold at all. Once back in town, she began stalking the back streets, checking the houses with her heightened senses. She planned on being discreet. Being smart.

It wasn't long before she found what she wanted - an old man, living alone. He was sitting on his couch, watching TV. With her perfect stealth, she slipped onto the couch next to him.

He turned and stared. She let him be in awe of her beauty for a few seconds before speaking. "Lonely tonight, baby?"

"N...not anymore." He swallowed hard. "M...may I offer you a drink?"

"In a little bit, baby. Right now, I'm horny." She swiftly removed her pants, boots, and underwear, exposing her pink pussy lips and little brown landing strip above. "So, may I offer you something to eat?" With that, she dropped into the splits onto his face, violently forcing him to go down on her. She ground down hard with her new strength, bruising and brutalizing him, taking pleasure from his cries of pain as well as his busy tongue. She continued her display of dominance and sexuality until she suddenly came hard without warning him, squirting sticky girl-cum all over his face. She climbed off of him and laughed at his expression of pure shock.

"I wish I could return the favor, but you're just not my type," she cooed. "But I will take that drink now." With that, she showed him her razor-sharp fangs.

His expression turned to one of pure terror. He opened his mouth to scream, but she was far too quick for him.

She smiled in satisfaction as she slurped the last of his blood, leaving the body sitting on the couch. Most likely no one would find it until long after she had left town. She gave it one last glance before she left, knowing that it would be the first of many.

SIX MONTHS LATER

"Miss Winter, this court finds in favor of your client. Case closed." The judge banged his gavel.

Krista smiled, keeping her fangs hidden. "Thank you, Your Honor." Another victory for the law firm of Merrell, Rothstein, and Winter. Poor Mr. Hogarth, her former boss. She had been cautious, waiting until just the right time. After using her new skills to permanently dispose of him, Krista's increased intelligence, aggression, and ruthlessness from being a vampire had made her a shoo-in to take his position as the third equity partner in the firm after his unsolved disappearance.

As for Merrell and Rothstein, their time would come. Not too quickly, of course; she didn't want people to get suspicious, but she was immortal now. She could afford to wait.

Her opponent who had just lost glared over at her. "Bloodsucking lawyer," he muttered.

She smirked to herself. "You don't know how right you are."

THE END...for now

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Bloodsucker
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds