Blue-Dark Bayou Ch. 02

"Is all that sugar for me?" Jesse purred, wickedly. "For your brother, Lucy-girl?"

She nodded against his flesh, feeling his muscles jump as he touched her. He was taut as a strung bow. She shuddered.

"I reckon I got your sugar-whip," he said, his mouth beside her ear, and she felt the touch of his cock against her pussy- firm, intent upon purpose- the broad head smooth against her like hot, sheared velvet.

Marie moaned, taking his face in her hands, letting her fingers crumble over his set lips.

The lust hung heavy in his eyes, thick and oppressive and lush as the kudzu- choking out everything around it- and you couldn't tame kudzu, Lord knew- you shouldn't even try-

She felt a tremor pass through him.

"Wait," he said, the words dredging up from somewhere underwater. "Lucy- Lucy, wait, now. It's not for you- what I done to Manda Jane-"

He broke off, shaking his head, no doubt to clear his mind of the images his own words evoked therein. "We needn't, notwithstandin' all we done- even with all that's come down- we needn't do this."

Jesse paused, deep, slow draws of breath stirring his shoulders.

"There're other things I can do, baby-girl- feel near as good, other ways...What's done is done, - spilled milk and all- better to lap it up than weep-"

He stroked her hair with absent, ferocious tenderness.

"Tell me to stop," he said, in a hush.

Marie tilted her eyebrows.

"Whatsat, now?" she breathed, coolly.

Jesse bit his lip, closed his eyes.

"I ain't no animal, Lucy-Marie- tell me to stop, and I will. Beg me to stop this."

"Well, now- I reckon you don't want to stop," said Marie, slowly. "So you put it to me."

Marie smiled, felt it curving over her lips like bad water.

"Oh, ain't it the way."

She met his eyes and saw his trouble brewing, turning back o'er itself, oh- this way and that-

"Well, let me tell something ain't your mama never told you," she hissed, leaning up, her face even with his. "It's your sin, my brother, my boy- you own it- and I ain't gonna carry it for you, no- I got my own. So you, now- you best decide. To own it or leave it be- but know that its yours, Jesse, to do as you dare."

"You don't know what trouble you'll bring down like that," he vowed, darkly.

"Don't I," she said.

His lips were inches from her own, and gorgeous sullen in their set.

"Oh, but I do, Jesse-" she whispered. "I know it most powerful well. I brought down this sin- I called it up. And I'm master of it- make no mistake." She narrowed her eyes. "But that ain't the rub of't, not a-tall. No, I 'spect that's you, brother strong and sweet, brother weak and willing- it's all the same."

Marie touched his jaw with one trembling finger- her blood-Icarus.

"You can put it away, boy, but you won't lay it on me...or," she told him, in a breath, "you can lay it on yourself- and put it in me."

Jesse's eyes flashed black with the force of his inner weather.

"All right then," he said, his chest heaving with the labor of breathing, breath fettered by lust...

Marie started as she felt his cock touch her- parting her lips- and the ache in her pussy surged like the lightning that even now bleached the sky beyond his window.

He did not toy with her, no- he was past that.

His arms flexed taut, like the strike of a whip-snake- and he did strike, oh yes- he struck forward, his eyes rivet on her face, and Marie's mouth fell open in a sudden moan as she fell back beneath him. His cock slid in her wetness, and his hips re-doubled their onslaught, pushing through her, into her, filling her with the hard evidence of his devotion to sin.

His succulent-bitter, unbearable- sweet damned devotion.

Her body was tantalizingly resistant, even as it screamed for him- the confines of her pussy maddeningly coy, refusing to yield as easy as that, and he bore down, steady, insistent, until Marie felt herself spreading to accept him- and there was a pleasure in that, now- one she could hardly describe- as he broke through each barrier, parting her own deep, red sea, like Moses, with his staff-

He brought heat with him, did Jesse, pulsing radiant waves of warmth that heated her outward through her innermost flesh, which he penetrated, mercilessly slow, sinking his loins deeply, his mouth parted as if he sighed, but she did not hear it.

At last Marie felt the wordless delight of his most forbidden flesh, as the head of his cock touched her deepest wall, a bumper to a skiff.

He could go no further- her brother lay between her thighs, her brother's cock was now buried inside her to the hilt- his flesh touched her own where they conjoined, the flat of his loins flush against her pussy.

"Can you feel the weight of my sin, little sister?" He shuddered, darkly. "The sin on my back? I done took it all, it's down to me-" he dropped his brow to her shoulder, his voice to a whisper.

"Can you feel it?"

She nodded, wordless, breathless- feeling him throb within her, at the mercy of his blood- the blood they shared.

Jesse's eyes closed, and he breathed out, threw back his head, soaking in the sensation of her, heartlessly wrapped round him like the hot mouth of hell.

"I can feel it, Lucy- baby-girl," he murmured, in the stillness. "Mercy."

Marie reached up to touch him, ran her hands over his chest and down his arms.

"Your shoulders are strong," she breathed, "strong enough to carry this cross."

And then he was gazing down at her, eyes cloven in the semi-dark, and he smiled, a twist of his lips that held both ecstasy and menace at equal vantage.

"I'll be nailed to the cross of you," he snarled, "before I'm through."

And he began to move, rolling his loins into her, his cock forging deep, slow draws that carved out her shape, relentless, as it learned her confines.

Marie gave herself up to him, her thighs falling open, as her brother dredged her depths, stretching her deliciously inside. Her vessel re-made in the image of his cock.

Her breath escaped her in a string of clipped moans, and she saw him smile.

"Oh, mercy, yes- do make them little sounds, baby-girl-"

Jesse's qualm of conscience seemed to have resolved and thawed itself into adieu- he surely looked pleased enough now.

A flash of lightning illuminated him, etching him against the dark, and Marie saw the cut of his body above her, his thrusting hips, his arms flanking her like columns of elaborate granite. That perfect wave above his brow had broken, and his blonde hair spilled forward, toyed with the corners of his lust-fevered eyes.

He battered her pussy lovingly, fucking her- oh, yes, that was what it was, to put a fine point on it. Her brother was fucking her. Drawing outward, driving in- ruthless, unceasing.

Marie understood the look on Manda Jane's face, now-

It ought to feel wrong, she thought, dimly, as a black spiral of pleasure began to build deep within her. It should feel mis-fit, somehow, sinful as it is...

But no- it was as if her brother's cock had been forged inside her- a hand to a glove.

Biting her lip, Marie took hold of the bars above her head, held fast to the bed-frame so she could push against him, force him deeper.

Jesse exhaled, lowered his body closer to hers, fucking her harder, faster now. The flat of his loins struck her pussy abruptly with each thrust, racking up tension on that sensitive part, that secret part...no secret to him.

"You like that, don't you now." He gazed at her, rapt, watching her face. "Course you do...you're a woman, aren't you- even if you are my sister."

Marie opened her eyes, looking up at him, salacious, moist of lip.

He kissed her open mouth.

"Your brother'll treat you right, girl-"

Marie sighed, her brow all drawn up, feeling the steady pulse of his labor- the mounting pleasure binding her loins.

"-don't you worry it," a whisper.

Her thighs shook, and he stilled them with his hands, pushing them outward, further- as Marie nodded, gasping, yes- silent, but he knew, anyhow.

She cried out as he slid in, deeper, yet deeper- and how was it possible?

Yet there he was, up inside her in a new place- not so far removed, but different, all the same. Jesse lay over her, settling over to the side and resting on one arm. And now she could see his cock, as it rose and fell, plunging into her- her thighs spread to receive his blasphemous ministrations, her pussy- a pretty little thing- gracious, adoring.

Jesse looked too, smiling that dark smile.

"Oh Lord," he shivered. "Are we ever deep in the sugar now."

He moved slowly back over her, covering her, reaching his arms under her back.

She moaned and he shushed to her, soothing, pulling her upright with precious small trouble, her brother, built of his burdens-

"But Lucy-doll, mindful of sugar-" he murmured, "You got a sweet spot, girl- deep inside you...and I aim to hit it."

He drew her with him as he kneeled, and her thighs spread to straddle him, sliding easily outward over the slant of his hips.

He held her tightly, against the warm, solid wall of his chest, letting her sink down onto him. Marie gasped as his cock pushed deeper, seeming to curve forward, up, inside-

"There," whispered her brother, sounding softly satisfied, like a barn-dwelling tomcat let in to sleep by the hearth.

-and Lord, it was sweet, almost too sweet- that same place Manda Jane had struck with her fingers, wasn't it, oh, yes- she reckoned it was...

He moved, began fucking her once more, hard, from beneath- but now she could move too- and she did, with a wild cry, now fighting his thrusts, now joining them- now taking them-

"Come, now," Jesse said, through his breath. "Come, now, Baby-girl- on my cock- that's it- you just take what you need..."

He pressed his eyes shut against sensation.

"Mercy."

She wrecked him, trashed him, pummeled him- and he let her- his eyes hard, glowing with need, drinking her in, the sight of her-

It hit her like a thunder-clap, like fury.

Marie's mouth flung open, as his cock pushed upward through her, and suddenly it was there- ripping all through her, pulsing around her- emanating from her brother's loins and stiff, pumping cock-

The incredible sweetness of it stunned her blind.

Different than Manda Jane, oh, no question-

A different animal.

Her brother.

"You ain't no baby-girl," he whispered, breathing out, a shuddery sigh. "Not no more."

Marie smiled at him, languid, pleased beyond all reckoning.

That sweet after-ache persisted and she wallowed in it.

He was beautiful to her, Jesse- his cold-feverish eyes, his full lips- dusky things- pulsing with barely rendered breath. How to please him? She longed to- and he needed much pleasing, that much was clear...

Should she do as Manda Jane had?

She recollected his face, the look of him, as he lay up under her cousin.

Marie hesitated, then pushed him slowly back onto the bed with her palms, settling herself astride his loins. He watched her, with a slow smile.

"You see I'm still a lap-child, Jesse- and an arm-baby, and a knee-child," she murmured, leaning forward over him, as he took her in his brutal arms.

How to imagine it- Marie could not, had she not seen it- looking down at her brother's parted lips, feeling the soft shadows of his breath on her breasts- as she shifted her hips, slamming his cock, deep inside her, like a thick, dark secret.

His hands held her, curved mindfully around her hips, the muscles of his stomach taut and working beneath her palms.

"You best stop now," Jesse said, his voice a lust-choked hush. "Or you'll get more sin than you reckoned on."

Marie had no intention of stopping, Lord no- she hit him that much harder, undulating, twisting her body in ways that would bring their ultimate sin down that much quicker.

Jesse's back arched and his breath quickened- his hands clenched her like iron as his head fell forward and a growl rumbled deep in his throat.

"Lord, yes, Jesse-" moaned Marie, captivated. "Give me that sugar-"

The beast heard, and burst forth- his guttural roar piercing the storm outside. He pulled her hips down, hard, and she gasped, breathless, as he drove up, vicious, inside.

Marie could feel it all, every bit- the shudders, the rupture, the strange hot jets of sin that coursed into her.

She lay herself over him as he came, thrilling to the hardness of his body, its powerful motion- as he slowly subsided into uneasy rest.

Marie stroked his brow, laid her head against his chest.

Her brother- her lover? His sin was still inside her.

"It's ours now, Lucy-girl-" he said, softly. "Can't be undone."

His golden head lolled back on the pillow, his eyes rivet on the storm that raged just past the ancient glass of the many-paned window.

Marie sighed, slipping down beside him to lie on her back and gaze at the winding cracks in the ceiling plaster. There weren't much thought in it.

"I 'spect you think I led you a-stray- took you for a walk along the brimstone beach," she purred, indolent. "A long swim in the Lake of Fire- I reckon that."

"I reckon not," he said, slowly, touching her hair as if he'd never seen the like before.

And he hadn't, not like this. Not laid out over her shoulders, caressing her naked breasts in lust-dampened tendrils- not spread out over the disheveled bed of their corruption. His bed.

His sister's hair, dark like this newly wrought secret.

"Spilt milk," he said, mildly.

"Manda Jane said you look like a movie star."

Jesse grinned.

"Really now? I reckon I wonder what sort of movie."

They didn't speak of it, overly, after that.

Things had taken a turn, and strange things thrive in changed air.

Better to lap it up than weep.

Days dawned hot and hell-struck, when afternoon burned clean through like a hot slicing wire.

And Marie felt that old evil rise up.

Her brother toiled in earth, like the Lord intended, oh yes- even when he dealt in sin, and he came to her, those days, with a dark and knowing smile.

Some days, that demon was restless enough that when she came down to him, flushed with lust, he just took her right there in the field.

Jesse was a beast of burden, 'twas true- but Marie's burden was the beast.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 623 milliseconds