• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Blue Dress

Blue Dress

I zip my tight blue dress up in the back, brush on blush and black mascara, and swipe my bright pink lipstick over my lips. Grabbing my jewelry and my clutch, I rush out the door; the Uber that I called should be here any minute, so I go to my lobby. As I stand on the sidewalk waiting for the Uber to pull up, I hook my necklace together behind my neck, and pull my hair into a loose and low ponytail. The car pulls up, and I slide in the back, telling the driver to take me to The 312 - I'll start at that bar and work my way around tonight.

I answer my phone - it's my buddy Jeff calling to tell me he's outside my door; he's trying to rush me before we've even gone anywhere tonight. I grab some extra cash for my wallet, and go downstairs. Jeff is more excited than I am, because he's convinced tonight's the night, as is every night with him. We swing by Brandon's apartment, and he gets in, just as eager as Jeff is. We head towards The 312, their favorite bar; it makes me feel uneasy. My plan is just to lay low and hope the two of them "work their magic" and maybe by some chance I'll get laid tonight.

I know exactly what I'm here to do tonight: drink - not too much, and hopefully head home with a guy in an Uber that's not going back to my apartment. I take a quick look around the bar, scope out the scene, and pick a seat with a good view. Ordering a martini, I start my routine. First I down my martini, and chew on the olives mindlessly. Then I order another. Better slow down for tonight. Now comes the emotion. For the first half hour, I always go for the "my life sucks and I'm drinking the night away" style, hoping to catch some easy guy's glance, and then he'll come over to flirt, and I know I've got one for the night. I start complaining out loud, maybe it's to the bartender, and I wait.

I cross the street, following closely behind Jeff and Brandon, and it seems that they're running to the bar. I step in right after they do, and immediately regret coming with them. Why do I always let them choose the bar? Why do I keep hanging out with them when I'd rather be at home, or drinking alone at a quiet bar? The scene is noisy; it seems to me that there are plenty of girls just waiting for a guy to whisk them away for the night. I'm not into that, because I'd rather just meet someone on a blind date, and hope for a few more after that. Definitely not looking to settle down, I guess casual dating is okay but really I'm just not into anything right now. Jeff orders me a double whiskey on the rocks, and they both cheer me on to chug, chug, chug - and down the hatch it goes. He orders another - I won't mind drinking tonight if Jeff's going to pay. I down that one as well, and as he orders a third, I start to look around.

I'm in the middle of my routine, still sipping on my second martini, carrying on about my awful work week and what a pain my boss is. I hear this loud group of guys just down the bar from me; two are egging on the other to down his drinks. I playfully stir my martini, and keep glancing back at the guys. The one who has been drinking too much already would be a good catch, except he really doesn't seem to be enjoying himself, just the whiskey. I realize I've mindlessly turned my body to face this group of guys, intently watching them. The charming one, with the trimmed beard, and the dull look on his face, has caught my eye. I immediately shift my body back towards the bar, and finish off my martini.

After three drinks, I've already started to get a little hazy. Brandon's already been ogling the one he'll catch tonight, and Jeff's running them down the river - there's a reason he always goes out, because he can never catch one. In my effort to ignore the two of them, I glance down the bar, catching the eye of this hot brunette, who immediately downs her drink and turns away. I elbow Jeff and nod my head in her direction, to see what he thinks of her. He instantly says she's out of his league, and goes back to searching the room. I look at her again, and she's turned back towards me shyly. Brandon notices me still staring at her. Before I realize it they've pulled me off the stool and have given me a nudge towards her. Crap! What am I supposed to do now? I am too hazy to make intelligent conversation, and there's no going back - they'll just make it worse if I have to go up to her two times.

I see him hesitantly walk towards, and I start to twirl my hair nervously around my finger, pretending I don't see him grab the seat next to me, and order a double whiskey on the rocks. As soon as the bartender pours the drink, he's reaching out to start drinking it. I look out of the corner of my eye at him, and he's sweating. I continue with my hair, and I've decided I'm going to go to the bathroom to avoid this awkward encounter, when he speaks. He's fumbling around with his words, and all I can think about is if he's ever picked up a woman at the bar before. He clearly needs to back off the whiskey, and needs to relax. I give him a playful grin, hoping to calm him. He shakes his head anxiously, and apologizes for how badly he's doing this. He asks if I see his encouraging friends behind him, cheering for him, and I reassure him they're watching our every move.

There's absolutely no way that this chick is going home with me tonight. First I pretend she's not there, and then I'm telling her all about my dumb friends, and my collection of beer mugs - don't ask. She's still smiling, oddly enough. I apologize for making a fool of myself, and tell her that really my friends pick out girls for me to take home, but tonight you stood out to me. I think she probably understands part of that is the alcohol talking, but she sheepishly looks away, seemingly embarrassed by this compliment. I rely on the haze in my head to tell her that she looks hot in that blue dress, and being polite, I order her another of whatever she's drinking.

As I listen to him flirt with me, it dawns on me that he isn't messing around - I'm not just another girl he can sleep with and throw out that same night. He actually seems interested in me. I decide that I'm going to act on this hunch, and when he orders me another drink, I thank him by placing my hand on his thigh, close to his crotch. He freezes, and looks up at me. For a moment I'm locking eyes with him, almost not realizing that he puts his hand on top of mine. It's as if we're in a trance - just that slight touch and we're both in another world. Then all of a sudden, he has stood up, hands up as if to say he's innocent. He says that he's sorry, and he can't do this with me, that I just seem too good to be true, and starts to turn away from me.

I am off the barstool, trying to walk away from this situation that I can't believe is real. I see Brandon and Jeff's faces and their shock and awe is exactly how I feel too. This chick cannot be for me, she is too hot, too much of a woman, and if I was going to get laid tonight, I really didn't want to have to think about her ever again past a couple of hours from now. But this girl - she was a different story. Before I know it, she's grabbed my arm, and she's spun around so that she's blocking me from going back to my guys. She starts rambling on and on about how she usually will sleep with any guy that's breathing, but you seem like a great guy, and I can tell that you're into me, and if you're up for a real night, then I'm up for a real night too - no sneaking out after sex. Then she even is as bold to say, we won't even have sex tonight if you don't want to.

Did I really just say that if he doesn't want to have sex, we don't have to? Have I lost my mind? This is my thing - Friday nights, sex night; especially with a random guy. But this guy, he's more mysterious. He seems like he may take this deal, so I give him my saddest puppy dog eyes, asking him, begging him, pleading with him to agree for us to leave together. He glances back at his friends; they seem to be giving him the thumbs up. He agrees, and we both smile, a little uncertain of what we're really going to do tonight, although I may have a better offer than what I just told him.

I step outside with this hot chick right beside me, and I'm hailing a cab. She keeps grinning at me; it seems she's glad I accepted. I'm glad I did too, I just am not sure what I agreed to. She said no sex if I don't want to, but the more I look at her, it appeals more and more. I guess we'll see what happens once we get back to my apartment. We climb in the cab, and she slides in very close to me. She has her arm behind mine, and locks our hands together, playfully rubbing the back of my hand. All concentration is lost, and I realize I haven't even told the driver my address yet.

His skin is so smooth, covered in small curls of hair. The heady mix of alcohol plus his scent plus the tingling beneath my fingers is mesmerizing. I move my hands to his legs, and start rubbing his jeans lightly, moving my hands up, and down. I look up at him, and ask him with my eyes if we're really even going to talk at all tonight. He takes my hand, and moves it even closer to his crotch. I start rubbing over his junk, and he closes his eyes, taken aback by the feel.

Her hands feel so good, rubbing, and rubbing me until I feel that I'm almost hard. I reach over, and start to caress her, feeling her skin beneath that tight blue dress. My hands wander up to her breasts, and I gently squeeze, hearing her quiet moan in response. She whispers to me that we probably don't want to do this in the cab, and I smile. I lean over and brush my lips gently against hers. Her response is quick, with her tongue already invading my mouth, she moves slowly but not gently.

A gentle kiss isn't going to do it for me; I deepen the kiss, possessing his mouth with my tongue. Soon it's a sloppy kiss, with tongues and lips, and hands all over. He has one hand tugging on my ponytail, and the other still on my breast. I bite his lip playfully, and he does the same to me. We're interrupted by the halting of the cab, and reluctantly we stop, and he tells me that we're at his place. He asks me again if I do want to come up, and I roll my eyes at him: I think that's an obvious answer.

My erection is already growing in my pants, and I'm surprised at how quickly I forgot about being too timid to walk up to this girl. We climb the two flights of stairs, and as I'm opening the door, she is standing behind me, her body pressed to mine, with her hands wandering around the front of me, chest, stomach, and lower. I turn around, leaving the key in the door, to face her. I wrap her in my arms, feeling every curve of her body as I move my hands up and down, and our mouths are meeting again in a needy way.

I know the key's already in the door, so as we're kissing, I reach behind him and push the door open so we can move inside. I guess it's a little late for talking, and I'm not even interested in looking around at my surroundings. But he stops, pulls away from me, and seems a little upset for a minute. I think his brain is finally catching up with his body; I think I notice the erection in his pants is diminishing. He says that we can't do this; that he doesn't know me, and he wants to know me before we just have sex.

Is he really changing his mind now? I just got in his apartment. I remember my whining from earlier in the evening, and turn that charm back on. I make my pouty face, and stand really close to him, with my hands on his chest. I peck him on the lips, one, two, three, four, five times in a row, saying please between each kiss. I whisper that it'll be a night he won't forget. I reach down for his belt buckle, and start to undo it, and ask where his bed is. He seems to give in once again, and I am grateful.

I lead her to my bedroom, stumbling back into it while she is taking off my belt. Once in my room, I spin her around and gently push her back on the bed, and climb on top of her. Now that I've decided, I really want this. I want her. Now. I kiss her lips, her neck, biting and sucking. Then I pull her up and we're both standing, and as I unzip her dress, she undoes my jeans and they drop to the floor. Our lips are still locked together, in hot, messy kisses, as she now is carefully unbuttoning my shirt as I pull the dress from her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Her breasts are fantastic, I start kissing the top of them, eager to get them out of her bra to suck on her nipples.

I've gotten his shirt off, and his pants, and I can feel his erection against me. I reach behind my back and undo my bra clasp, then shrug it off my shoulders to let it hit the floor. Then I grab for the waist band of his boxers but he's distracted me and kissing, sucking, biting my breasts - one, then the other. He has my left nipple in his mouth, his hot breath mixed with the cold of the room makes my nipple go hard, and his teeth playfully bite at it, pulling it hard. He moves to the other nipple and I try to concentrate just enough to pull down his boxers.

She is so responsive; I am loving her breasts, and how easily she goes hard. I realize that she's gotten ahold of my boxers, and that my erection has now sprung free. I pull her body closer to me so that it presses into her thighs. She's softly moaning under my expert tongue on her nipples, but she's pulled away, and has dropped to her knees. Before I can start imagining what she is going to do, her hand is firmly around my penis, tightly around the base of it. She flicks my tip with her tongue, smiling up at me.

I love having him in my hand - he is bigger than I expected. I take the tip of him in my mouth, and play with the tip of my tongue on his tip inside my mouth. I use my hand to move up and down his length, slowly, and tightly. He seems to be enjoying it, he grunts in response to this. I take more of him into my mouth, deepening the sensation. He tastes so good, and he's so hard. He really starts to grunt now, pushing deeper into my mouth. I was never very good at taking a whole penis in my mouth, so I back off a little, and then take him out of my mouth to lick all the way up and down his length. His precum is starting at the tip and I lick it off, then take him into my mouth again. Sliding up, and down, slowly and I use my teeth gently to deepen the sensation for him.

She is amazing at taking me in her mouth, I feel like I could cum any minute. I tell her that I don't want to cum in her mouth, because I want to be inside her. She stops, and then I pull her onto the edge of the bed, so I can start with her. I start kissing her again, and my hands move to her breasts, tightly squeezing them. I play with her nipples between my fingers, rolling them back and forth, but they're already hard. My hands wander farther down, across her stomach, and down to her pubic hair. I rub my hand back and forth on the fuzzy spot, making her giggle. She tells me she's already plenty wet, and so I slide two fingers insider her. I agree - she is already so wet and she feels amazing.

He holds his fingers inside me, and then starts to move in and out. His thumb lands on my clit and he starts to make circular motions that make me squirm under his touch. The combination of his hot fingers inside me and his expert thumb are pushing me so close to the edge. I moan against his mouth, and my response is to bite his lip and I continue to squirm as me moves faster inside me.

She tells me that she wants me inside of her, and I don't think I can wait much longer either. I take my fingers out of her, and lick them off with a smile on my face, telling her she tastes so good. I sit on the edge of the bed, and pick her up to put her on my lap. Her breasts are right against my chest, and her nipples so hard against me make me want her even more.

I am sitting astride him, rubbing my breasts against his chest. I grab his penis in my hand once again, and place him right under me, then slowly sink down on him. The moment he goes into me, he feels so hot, so big. I see his desire on his face, and his hands reach around and grab my ass, as I sink down onto him. I find his lips once again and really we're just breathing hot short breaths into each other's mouths because I am starting to move on top of him.

She feels so tight on me; I am just trying to keep up with her, squeezing her ass cheeks as she moves up and down on me. It feels like I am so deep inside her, and we're moving so slowly, I go an inch deeper each move we make. I kiss her breasts, licking and sucking on her nipples. She is moaning and starts to pick up the pace, bouncing up and down on me.

I move up and down, moving him in and out faster and faster. Before I know it, he's laid me down on the bed, still inside me, so now I am under him, and he's in control. His eyes meet mine once again and he's all need, so carnal, so ready. My legs are spread wide, and I wrap my ankles around him for stability.

I am so ready to just pound her, to hammer in and out, in and out. First I pull out, and then I slowly move deeper and deeper until I'm all the way in, and it feels so deep. Her eyes widen as she realizes my length is all inside her. I pull back out again, and painfully slowly sink into her again.

I'm begging him to go faster, and to move. So he pulls out again, and slams into me. He pulls out again, and thrusts in so hard. He draws back out slowly, and then tells me he's ready to start really moving, and he means it. He pounds into me, and then over and over and over again, he's slamming against me, grunting each time he gets deep inside me.

I've picked up the pace, I'm really starting to move, and I am so close to cumming. I feel her wetness as I move with ease in her, and know that she is ready too. Her moans have gotten quite loud, and she's dug her fingernails into my back, scratching my back as I move inside her.

He's pounding into me so fast now I am about to cum. I am now shouting that to him, telling him I'm so ready.

She tells me she's about to cum, and I am so close. I slow down ever so slightly.

I cry out a loud carnal moan, and then still as I've been pushed over the brink.

I thrust into her slowly one, two, three more times and find my release.

He stills inside me, and I feel his hot semen pouring into me.

I collapse on top of her, too weak to even pull out.

He lays on top of me; we're both breathing so heavy, so spent.

I gently pull out of her, and roll over so she's laying on top of me.

I look at him, and smile as I kiss his mouth one more time.

She lays her head on my chest, and our breathing has returned to normal.

He kisses the top of my head gently, and inhales a long deep breath, smelling my hair.

As she lies on top of me, our sweaty bodies skin to skin, I smile, realizing that just talking tonight would have been so uneventful compared to this.

I think back to a few hours before, when I zipped up my dress, uncertain of what tonight would bring. I definitely didn't think I would end up having a night as good as this.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Blue Dress

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 156 milliseconds