• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Blue Grey
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Blue Grey

His grip on my ass cheek softened, but then I felt the loofah rubbing between my cheeks, the mesh grazing sensitive skin that had never been touched by another person before as he slowly spread me apart. I gasped again but this time he didn't stop. Instead he leaned into me with insistent strength, pushing me against the tile with his body. My back was arched and the pouf was apparently forgotten, and in its place was a rough finger. Gently, he teased the soft ring of flesh that he'd wanted all along. Blu's breath was on my ear again as were his whispers. "I wanted a piece of the fat ass the second you walk into my gym." He told me, and anyone listening hard enough. In response, I blushed, incapable of fully grasping what was happening to me at the moment. Whatever it was, I liked it. A lot.

Slick with soap, his rough finger entered me.

It was a bit of blur after that. I remember him slowly plunging inside of me with his index finger, his patience was much greater than my own. It delved, swiveled, and flexed inside of me; determinedly - though carefully - searching for something. Blu's free hand was not idle during his exploration either, because it found its way around my hips and back to my cock. I'm pretty sure I started moaning at that point. It didn't hurt. It was only a single finger, and Blu took his time...too much time in fact...but the sensation was undoubted alien. Not unwelcome, just different. Most vividly, however, I remember the impression of his cock against my thigh, warm and throbbing.

All at once, I discovered what he was looking for. It was like he found the direct line to my pleasure and prodded. Actually it wasn't like that, that's exactly what happen. He been building me up to a release that I was used too, seeing as I'm the best masturbator I know. But he jumped the line and forced an orgasm in a big way. Maybe body shook, as if trying to get every molecule of sperm onto the porcelain tiles in front of me. And as my teenage hormones rushed out with it, I dimly became aware of clapping. And, wildly, I thought to myself, 'Heh, my O is getting a standing O." A terse slap on the ass and the sound of my ass drove away and post fingering silliness and brought me back down from the clouds.

"Wha?" I said, breathless and increasingly more and more shy now that horniness was no longer distracting me from the fact that multiple people were watching me jizz.

"I said, we have a tradition." Zen tried again, smiling impishly. "Loser gives the blowies." Shyness gave way to mortification. I know Zen was a jokster but considering what just happened to me, I was inclined to believe him. After all, there were a lot more hardons in the shower than there had been before Blu strummed me like a ukulele.

"Well you're about to give them out instead, dickhead, since it's the only way I know to shut you up." Blu interjected, which wiped the smile of Zen's freckled face. I thought he was joking, but Zen evidentally took him for his word. Blu gave my rump one last pat - he seemed fixated upon it - and said, as if he hadn't just giving me my first orgasm. Well, first assisted orgasm. "Good show out there Peck, and welcome to the team." And he left.

What the fuck kind of school did I just enroll into?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Blue Grey
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 342 milliseconds